Balter | Wednesday X.T

By HouseofOriginals

Bal•ter (v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment. In which Y/n... More

Contents
Chapters.
Book One.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Book Two
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Book Three
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Epilogue

Chapter 5.

725 25 1
By HouseofOriginals

Convicting

After the night you had Xavier had let you stay in his shed and got you a hot cup of (drink you prefer). Keeping your snood very closely. His studio was nice and warm. And you were completely amazed as he painted with loud blaring music playing in the background. His area was starting to look more like a conjoined space as he allows you to have some of your books there piling up on an empty desk that is now yours.

The both of you walked together in the middle of the night with large coats around you both. Laughing into the night. Jokes being slid here and there. Getting rid of the tense feeling that had overcame you both.

It felt nice to be with Xavier, spending time with him gave you a sense of normality. What it would've been like if you made friends at any of your old schools.

He takes off his coat and then helps you with yours. "Come on doll, you wouldn't want to try painting?"

"I'll leave the artistic abilities to you, love." You smile at him.

He then turns on the light showing Wednesday lurking in the corner holding two knives on a stool. Tucked in a corner you've claimed. Xavier scoffs, "You know what? You need to stay out of my space." He heads over to Wednesday.

"You need to take your own advice." You caught onto her words quickly. She turns both blades down and stabs them into the chair. "You left those in my room." The latina girl then rises from the chair. "Actually you left it in Thing and my sister's hand."

"Wednesday, I told you their height and build. It wasn't Xavier." You crossed your arms disapprovingly.

Wednesday eyes land on you, "You're completely blinded by your love for him."

"We're not having this discussion." You shook your head, ready to take Wednesday out of the shed.

"We have to. Otherwise you'll end up dead just like Rowan."

"It's not him."

"Think with logic rather than emotion. Xavier Thorpe is the hyde, Dr Kinbott is Laurel."

Blinking with such shock. "Look at you making theories and not having the full evidence," You scoffed.

Wednesday stares at you feeling a little betrayed, but she shoves whatever emotion down to the dark abyss of her body. "I have all the evidence I need." She gestures to the painting that was hidden from her view. She takes the sheet down revealing Kinbott with four slashes over her face. "He's lived this already. He killed his master to gain freedom so he can cause havoc."

You nod your head mockingly, "Yes because having visions makes you into a hyde." The truth barely escaped your mouth. You couldn't tell her. Not when she was like this. Not when she was too deep. You were protecting her from any harm. They want you, they can earn your death.

Wednesday then plucks Rowan's inhaler out. "Rowan's inhaler. Eugene's glasses. Stalker images that he took of me."

"Whoa no no no no no no." He shakes his head, clearly as shocked as you were.

"And don't forget his latest addition." She then raises Kinbott's necklace.

You snapped, "Wednesday you've gone too far! He never planted those items here, nor is he the hyde."

"Someone must've placed those in there!

"Look past the hypnotism he put you under. Xavier is the hyde."

"Tyler is the hyde!" You screamed finally only for your words to fall on deaf ears.

Red and blue lights circling around the studio. "Freeze!" Sheriff Galpin yells holding up his gun at Xavier.

You stood in front of him, turning to your sister. "Wednesday you have to believe me."

Wednesday takes a step back, hiding behind Galpin. Your eyes flashing hurt and betrayed as she didn't take your words as truths. Instead she buried them more than six feet under. Cops enter the shed, cuffing Xavier. "Wednesday." You called out. "Tell them you have the wrong guy." She doesn't spare a glance at you, instead she stares into oblivion. Casting you out.

"Thanks for the help, Addams." Galpin gives her a look of encouragement.

Standing there, glaring at your twin sister. It felt like your heart shattered as you watched the boy you've known for some time being carried out in handcuffs yelling profanities and things he wished he would've done differently.

The cops leaving you and your sister alone in the shed. She turns away from you facing the door. "This is why you can't trust people." She tells you. "They use you and leave you like a broken china." Walking away, she leaves you in the studio all to yourself.

Standing there in complete distraught. You fell to the ground, your arms instantly finding your legs hugging them. Left alone with your thoughts.

Wednesday made a bed of apathy while you made a bed of passion. One might say you were the sun and she was the moon. You were bright, cheery, enthusiastic. Whilst she was the opposite gloomy, moody, unenthusiastic. You've made your peace with weariness and weirdness. But it didn't feel like it during that moment. In that moment, your heart was left shattering. In that moment it felt quite the opposite, she was the sun and you were the moon. Toxic for one another. One could survive without the usage of the other. You loved Wednesday as much as you could give to her. Your love never ends just like the sun's light. In truth of it all, you never had a light of your own. Just borrowed. With shadows she made from her own. You never truly had your own light. You never could outshine nor could you shine at all. Not without her. Blindlessly loyal to her, your feet always there to follow right after her. Your heart barely knows the weight of dust and neglect it came with being the moon.

The truth stringing you along, playing you as if you were a marionette. Unable to speak of them. As they spoke for you. Taunting everything you once knew. Being hoarded within lies and deception. It felt as if a blade had struck your back, piercing you deeply.

Your own sister, a person you grew up with stabbed you in your back. Turning your words to ashes. Losing everything in her fire. Loneliness became of you as they were away. Nothing will ever be the same as they were before. Not even you so wished. Nothing. The future that you both held in your hands had been crushed and demolished into ruins. Her flames licking the walls of your heart. Tenderly turning into dust that she will forever adore.

Each scar left on your fragile skin is an artifact that could never be taken back. Xavier has helped you feel human. Like you're the sanest person he has ever met. He showed you his skin and organs while you gave him bones and human left. Closed eyes, you thought things would get better. Realizing everything would never be better.

Having a lot of love for her the time you believed in everything she had said, hanging on every word she had to tell you. She took the car and took you too far. Having everything in your grasp before it was torn away from you, you didn't know what to do. Didn't know how to get back up.

If you gave up everything, would she still have done this? If you had just told her the truth sooner. Would she have believed you?

Silence filled your head. Head empty. The silence terrified you. You weren't welcomed by its warm arms, instead they were cold. Colder than death, itself. It made you shiver and shake with anticipation of something terrible will happen.

You wanted to scream. To thrash. To curse. But your screams never came. Your body never moved. Your mouth never opened. Instead you sat there unmoving, statue like. Everything turning ash around you. Leaving you untouched. You wanted to be taken by the flames as well. Wanted to fall into the orange heat's grasps and be burned until you were nothing but bones turning you into a monster filled with vengeance for your parents' death. For the life stolen from you. For all the hurt and pain that came. For all the "obvious" truths and theories.

You wanted to become the very beast that Tyler had come to be. You wanted death to Laurel. Killing her just how she killed your parents. Killing her with an executioner ax. Making sure she died a slow painful death of disembowelment.

And you knew you would fulfill that wish. That curse your mother planted on Laurel. Laurel would end up dead. And you becoming your own person instead of Wednesday's white shadow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.6K 37
Y/N L/N is a 15-year-old cynic and nihilist. A self-appointed loner. He also happens to be a Psychic student at Nevermore Academy, having been attend...
22.8K 696 23
Morticia Addams, the newly appointed principal of Nevermore has decided to enroll her son, Pugsley and (Y/N) into Nevermore so that the family would...
7.3K 174 18
Zander Fletcher Weems has always been confined to the walls of a school. Never being able to explore outside the school perimeter, other than going t...
2.5K 52 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...