Admit it||Wenclair

By GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... More

Chapter 2: The Addams Family
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 1: That night

27K 351 743
By GayWriter6002

Wednesdays POV:

I stood there in front of the whole school hugging her. Normally I would have been appalled to be seen hugging Sinclair by this many people or any people for that matter, but something about this night changed me.

When I was fighting Crackstone, I could only think about her. I needed to know if she survived the fight with the Hyde. Seeing her all beat up and bloody made my stomach flip. She could have died and I didn't stick around to make sure she didn't. Granted I had to save the school which is why I left. Every bone in my body wanted to stay with her but I knew I had to go.

I sunk into the embrace of Sinclair's arms. The feeling of her arms wrapped around my body didn't feel nearly as terrible as I was anticipating. Actually, it felt nice. Something about the way she held onto me made my body tingle. It wasn't a bad tingle, it was a good tingle. I...enjoyed it.

"I thought I had lost you..." Sinclair whispered into my ear.

"I'm right here." I whispered back as I hugged her tighter.

We released from the hug and looked into each others eyes. I could tell she is scared. If I'm being entirely honest, I myself am a bit scared right now as well.

"We should probably head back to the dorms and all try to get some rest. Tomorrow we can call our parents and probably leave for the semester cause I can't see principal Weems having us stay after all this." Ajax stated, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Weems is dead. Thornhill killed her."

The entire crowd all looked at me like they had seen a ghost. A few started crying. Enid was one of the few. I know that Weems and Enid were close. I'm not entirely sure why that was but it was a fact.

Sheriff Galpin showed up a few moments after I gave the news about Weems. The sheriff looked at me in horror. He must have found out Tyler was the Hyde.

"Okay kids, head back to your dorms and get patched up and get some rest. I'll contact all of your parents and let them know they need to come and pick you all up tomorrow. If anyone needs anything just give the police department a call and someone there will come and assist you with whatever it is you may need. Wednesday, Enid, I need to talk to the two of you."

Enid looked over at me confused. I gave her a blank expression back like I typically would.

The two of us walk behind the sheriff towards the woods. We ended up at the scene where the Hyde attacked me.

"That thing was my son. I wanted to apologize to you Wednesday about not believing you. As for you Ms. Sinclair, I am also incredibly sorry for what my son did to you. Looks like you and him had a pretty rough tussle. Here's my personal number if either of you need something, call me. Take care of each other would ya. Night kiddos."

Sherif Galpin left Sinclair and I standing where we both almost died. The tension was strong. I could sense Sinclair was on the verge of another one of her meltdowns. Normally I despise when she does this because it's always over the smallest most ridiculous things, but this time it makes sense for her to have a meltdown.

"He had his hands around your throat...He almost killed you Wednesday..." Tears started falling down her bloody beaten up face.

I softened my look. She looked petrified as she stared at the stump where I almost died. Almost dying was a reoccurring thing for me here lately. She doesn't know that though. She assumes it was this time only. I'm not sure if I should tell her about the thing with Goody or not, but right now would not be the time to do that.

"Yes, I could have died, but I didn't die Sinclair. You are talking to me right now and I'm perfectly fine. No need to cry." I tried to reassure her.

"I know you are alive, but it's the fact I almost lost you...I'm not sure if I could go through life without your gloomy, rude, backhanded comments or your stupid investigations. I couldn't go through life without you. You're my best friend Wednesday...I don't want to lose my best friend."

Sinclairs words felt powerful. Her words rang through my head like a headache. A part of me felt like I was going to cry. How could the bright, cheery, annoying, werewolf make me do the very thing I vowed never to do ever again?

A single tear made it's way down my cold cheek. She walked over to me and wiped my tear off my cheek. The way she looked at me felt different from all the other times she's looked at me. I'm not sure what it was, it just felt different.

"We should be heading back to the dorm. You need to get your wounds cleaned and I need rest."

Sinclair nods her head and starts heading back towards Nevermore with me right behind her. I watched as her blonde hair swayed in the wind. She has to be freezing seeing the rob is all she has on right now. I take my blazer off and put it over her shoulders.

"Thank you Wens." She says softly.

The rest of the walk is silent. I didn't mind it. Although it was very out of character for Sinclair to be so quiet. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit worried about Sinclair. Thornhill may have been a homicidal psychopath, but her words about me and Enid played in my head like a broken record. Do I actually care about Sinclair? Impossible. She's everything that I hate...Yet I find myself not able to leave her.

We return to our dorm. Enid goes to take a shower first while I sit at my desk with my typewriter. I type out everything I am thinking to relieve me of my troubles. My fingers glide from one key to another quicker than ever before. Within 30 minutes I've written two full pages.

My attention is taken from my typewriter to the bathroom door. Sinclair walked out of the door in her usual sleepwear, a oversized sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. Her face was covered in gashes and marks.

"You need to patch those up." I say plainly.

"I don't know how too..."

I grab the first aid kit and walk out onto the balcony. The fresh air with help me focus on what I'm doing. A added bonus is the beautiful night sky.

"Sit." I say pointing at my cello seat.

She does as I ask. I stand in-front if her putting some alcohol on a rag.

"This is going to sting a bit." I say as I apply the alcohol soaked rag to the big gash on her cheek.

She flinches as I apply pressure to the gash.

"Sit still Sinclair."

"Sorry Wens..."

I continue to clean her wounds. Of course she kept flinching. It gave me a bit of a challenge which I didn't mind, but I was tired and just wanted to be done with this so I could sleep.

"Thank you for ya know...helping me with this. I know you're tired, I can see it in your eyes." Sinclair looked into my eyes as I taped up the gash on her cheek.

"Im fine Sinclair."

"You know you can talk to me right? I know that's not really your thing, but you've seen a lot tonight and have been through a lot tonight...I just wanna be there for you."

I finish patching up the last cut and close the first aid kit. She looks at me with a smile and soft eyes. The moonlight shined on her face at just the right angle. She looked beautiful. Scars and all. Ajax is a lucky man. I hate people, yet somehow I don't hate Sinclair. I've yet to figure out why I don't hate her. That's the true mystery to me.

"I know Enid. We should be getting to bed now."

I head back into the room through the window. I walk into the bathroom and get into the shower. The water hits my face, cleansing it of any mess. As the water trickles down my face, I begin to think about everything that has happened. My mind keeps trailing off to one thing or should I say one person. Enid.

That's when I hear a knock on the door. It must be Enid.

"Wednesday? Are you okay? You've been in there for an hour." She says with worry.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute."

I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower grabbing my towel. I got dressed at walked out into the room to find Enid laying in her bed trying to sleep.

"Wednesday I can't sleep."

"Count to one hundred."

"Okay..."

I get into my bed and turn the lamp off. My eyes began to close and I was off to sleep.
______
Enid's POV:

I lay in my bed staring at my ceiling counting to one hundred like Wednesday suggested. It was not working at all. I rolled over on my side to see Wednesday peacefully asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep. When she's awake she always acts so scary but when she's asleep she looks like a little teddy bear. I find it kinda funny.

I really hope she's okay, like mentally. She's been through so much and has had so much pressure on her shoulders I never even knew she had. Honestly finding all of this out is making me feel guilty for leaving the dorm for those three days. I left her when she needed me most...

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone buzzing. It was a message from Ajax. Shit I forgot all about him! I hope he's okay.

Ajax: Hey E, hope you are doing okay :) love you <3

Enid: I'm fine, I hope you are okay too <33

Ajax: I'm glad you are okay, I just wanted to check on you :) I'll let you get some sleep now! Goodnight E <3

Enid: Thank you for checking on me :) Goodnight Jax <3

I put my phone on my nightstand and slowly started drifting off to sleep. It was about time. I was starting to think I was never going to go to sleep.

_____
The next morning:

I woke up to Wednesday packing her things. She seemed to be in her own little world. You could tell she was stressing about something though.

"Morning Wens!" I say happily.

"Morning Sinclair."

I really really wanted to make sure she was okay. The only thing was that I know if I badger her too much she's never ever going to tell me what's wrong. I've got to take this nice and slow. Like they always say slow and steady wins the race!

"Are you happy to be going home and getting away from all this craziness?"

She turns around to face me. Her big brown eyes looking into my ocean blue eyes. I attentively look at her waiting for the words to come out of her mouth.

"I am not happy. I am- I don't know what I am Sinclair."

She seemed...sad? Yeah I think that's what it was. I walked over to her and held my arms out offering her a hug. Surprisingly she accepts the hug. She gripped onto me like she was going to fall or something. This whole thing with Crackstone must have really put her in a bad place. I know it did to me.

She let go of me and gave me a shocked look. It was probably because she doesn't like to be touched and she just did so willingly. Doesn't help that it was me she hugged. I know I'm not her ideal person, I mean we get along great ,well sorta, and she sees me as her best friend like I do, but I don't think I'm the kind of person she thought she would be hugging.

"Why aren't you packing?" She questions me.

My parents outcasted me. I'm no longer welcome in the pack. So I have to stay here at Nevermore alone. Which sucks cause I hate being alone. It's my biggest fear...

"Uh...my parents don't want me to come home...so I have to stay here. It's no big deal though! I'll be fine!" I lie through my teeth.

What was I thinking. I'm trying to lie that I'm going to be fine to Wednesday. She's going to know I'm lying.

"You shouldn't be alone after everything. My family has plenty of room. If you would like, you can come and stay with my family." She said softly.

"Really?!?!? You're okay with that?"

"If I wasn't okay with it, I wouldn't have said it Sinclair."

"That is true..." I say a bit embarrassed.

"Pack your things. My parents will be here in twenty minutes."

I go to turn back to my side of the room when she grabbed my arm and spun me around to look at her.

"Thank you. For the uh...for the hug." Wednesday looks down at the floor, her cheeks gaining a slight red color. It was cute.

"No need to thank me Wens! It's what friends are for!"

I walk back to my side and start packing. I put in my favorite outfits, my three favorite plushies. Mr. Bean the brown bear, Cricket the white bunny, and August the bat. Each have their own special meaning to me.

Once I've packed my clothes and plushies, I move onto accessories and toiletries. I wanted to keep it simple so I'd only have one bag. I could always borrow some of Wednesdays clothes if I got desperate. I do it all the time and she never notices soooo!

There was a knock at the door when I was grabbing my deodorant. It must be Mr and Mrs. Addams. Shit! I've gotta hurry up! I quickly finish packing. Hopefully I didn't forget anything.

I hear Wednesday explaining my situation to her parents. They seem very open to the idea of me coming to stay with them. Honestly they've always been so nice to me, Wednesday definitely got lucky in the parent department.

I thanked Mr and Mrs. Addams for letting me stay with them and then we headed to their car. Wednesday helped me put my bag in the trunk and then we got into the car. I sat right next to her while her parents sat across from us.

This three hour car ride was gonna be so much fun!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 814 25
It's been a year since Wednesday has step foot in Nevermore Academy, due to the incidents of last year, most of the school needed to be redone, as we...
37K 1.5K 14
In which a Stoner and a Werewolf fall in love whilst trying to defeat a murderer. Or Where Alina accidentally confesses to her crush while high on E...
54.5K 1K 99
Moving to Nevermore wasn't what Wednesday Addams expected until she met with the bubbly walking rainbow, Enid Sinclair. p/s: please bear with me . En...
6.6K 122 7
When Wednesday visits Enid in her hometown over break she sees a whole new side to her friend. She's acting irrationally, can't seem to stop glaring...