War || Bellamy Blake ¹

By stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... More

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

12

3.1K 66 39
By stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Unity Day
Season 1 Episode 9
Part 1

SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER !!!

"He asked me if I let the grounder escape." Octavia told me making me gasp and cover my mouth.

"W-what did you say?" I said to her as she gave me a slight smile.

"I said I had nothing to do with it. I guess he believed it." She told me making me laugh.

"Why do we still have to do unity day? We're not up there." I said slightly annoyed.

"Have no clue. Clarke and raven's suggested it." Octavia said shrugging her shoulders making me roll my eyes.

That's when Jasper came back with a full of whatever is inside. "Hey! Hey! Call this batch unity juice!" He said as everyone cheered him making me laugh.

"Who's thirsty?" Jasper ask as everyone gathered around him. I saw how Octavia got up when everyone even the ones who are supposed to be watching went and grab some juice.

"O, where are you going?" I asked her quietly. Octavia ran making me groan.

"Dammit, Octavia where the fuck are you going?" I asked before she walked out the doors making me look around to see if anyone saw but thank god no one did.

"Hey!" I heard from me behind me making me jump, I placed my hand in my chest.

"Holy crap. Finn you scared me." I said letting out a chuckle.

"Where is Octavia going?" He immediately asked me making me literally freeze in my spot.

"Oh-um- she uh...." I said but I couldn't form any words that would come to mind.

"Look, just don't say anything. Please, not even to her dick of a brother." I pleaded Finn with pouty eyes making him let out a sighs.

"Alright, fine. I won't just cause you asked me to." Finn said to me making me smile before wrapping my arms around him harshly as he let out a groan making me pull away immediately.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I completely forgot your hurt." I said to him making him laugh a little.

"It's fine." He said to me.

"We should go join them since everyone is cheering." I told Finn as he gave me a nod we both walked away into the crowd as we grab some drinks.

"Hey, are you and Raven a thing?" I asked. I didn't know why but I guess I was curious.

"Why? You jealous." He said with a grin on his face making me roll my eyes.

"Not even a little. I'm just curious, since we both know you have a thing for Clarke. I've seen you kissed." I said with a smirk.

"And here I thought you liked me, I'm heart broken." I said with a fake sad look making him laugh.

"Oh, I still do." Finn said making me roll my eyes.

"Playboy." I said as I let out a laugh.

"You never answered my questioned?" I said to him taking a sip of the drink.

"Yes, we are still dating." He said making me choke on the drink.

"Wait, hold up. You and Raven are still together, but you've slept with Clarke. Oh my god you're a cheater." I slightly yell making him cover my mouth.

"I know it's a fucked up thing to do. But I catch feelings for Clarke. I couldn't stop those."

"True but, you could've told Clarke about your little girlfriend who by the way hates me and is coming over here along with Bellamy." I said looking at both of them making my eyes go wide open.

"Oh shit, he's coming here and Octavia isn't here. Shit." I said letting out a frustrated groan.

"What do I do?"

"I don't know anything." Finn said as I looked around and saw one of the boys coming over here.

"Okay, I got an idea." I said to Finn before I pulled the boy over here and I immediately kissed him with full force. I immediately regretted it but it's the only thing that came in mind when I saw Bellamy coming over.

The boy pulled away from me before I hear someone clear their throat making me turn around to see Bellamy in front of us with a jaw clenched.

"What do you want?" I said to him annoyed ignoring his facial reaction.

"Have you seen Octavia?" He said to me with an angry tone glaring at the boy who pulled himself away from me and walked away leaving me alone with Bellamy.

"Great." I mumbled to myself before looking at Octavia's brother.

"Great. You just scared the poor boy away." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"And to answer your question no I haven't seen her. I've been busy if you noticed." I said to him as his jaw tightened. I don't get what's his big issue with that.

"What do you think you're doing with him?" He asked me making me cross my arms between my chest.

"A girl has needs." I said to him.

"Now, if you excuse me. I have to go talk to Clarke about something." I said as I walked away but he grabbed my arm and turning me around.

"What now?" I said to him annoyed not wanting to be here next to him.

"What are you doing with him?" He asked me again making me scoff.

"What's your problem, Bellamy? I'm not your sister to control around. What I do is none if your business, my relationships aren't your problem. If you want to control someone go find them. Don't control me." I said angrily to him.

"I'm not controlling no one." He said to me making me scoff.

"I don't know why your all over me all of a sudden. You literally called me fragile, let's not forget how you said I can't even take care of myself, how I need to keep my emotions in check." I said to him as I pulled my arm away and walked but he immediately stood in front of me.

"Bellamy Blake. Get the hell out of my way." I said to him angrily.

"Madison, grow the hell up." He said to me making me push him away.

"Fuck you! I don't need to grow up. You do, be a man and stop getting into my life acting like you owe me. If you want to do that find someone because that person is not me. I'm not going to stand next to you and help you clean up the mess you make, I may be all those things you say but I will never act like a dick." I said to him as he took a step back as he heard all of the things I said. I looked at him he looked like someone drove a needle through, but his face turn with full anger.

"Fuck you, princess. At least I don't go around making out with people." He said to me before letting out a scoff.

"Are you calling me a slut. Let's freshen your mind a bit. You slept with two girls the night when we saw a the pot come down. You calling me a slut, look at you fucking around with women. So get your fucking words together and stop being a fucking control freak who wants to control everyone. You want to rule? You want everyone to listen to you as your their king? And want a queen beside you? Go ahead, find one! But I'm not going to do by your rules or anyone else." I said before pushing him harshly and walking away from him.

I let out breath that I didn't realize I had. But the way he looked at me like he was full of guilt mixed with sadness, I'm mean I did say some pretty harsh things but he also deserved it.

But I can't get out of him the way he looked at me, the way he stare into my eyes green-blue eyes as I stared into his dark brown eyes.

After the fight with Bellamy I ignored him for the rest of the day, not wanting to face him, talk to him or even be near him.

Bellamy Blake is one, self-serving, ruthless, and annoying. But he's my best friends brother who I might have a tiny teeny crush but damn, he's just ugh I can't even explain it.

I drank more of the unity juice what Jasper brought. It's good everyone is having a good time while I'm standing alone by one of the tents watching everyone chatting and laughing making me roll my eyes.

I looked around as I watched everyone when i made eye contact with Bellamy who I noticed that was already staring at, I didn't even pull away, I wanted to see him but the urge of not is killing me.

"Hey, princess." A boy said from beside me making me roll my eyes.

"Stop calling me that!" I said annoyed to him as he had a smirk on his face making me roll my eyes at him.

"Why, everyone here knows your the princess and everyone knows your the ruler," he said making me laugh.

"Nope, I'm just a follower like you guys are. Plus, Bellamy and Clarke are the one bossing everyone." I said taking another sip making him let out a snort.

"Nope, Bellamy says you and him are the one's and that no one could lay a hand on you." The boy said making me frown.

"What?" I said confuse.

"Yeah, you're his queen. Along side him." He said making me scoff.

"First, I'm not his queen, and second he can't just say no one could lay a hand on me. Who the hell does Bellamy Blake think he is. I'm not his." I said to the beside me angrily as I turned to Bellamy who kept staring at my direction making me smirk.

"As a matter of fact. I'll do this." I said to him before I grabbed his cheeks and smashed my lips on to him as I wrapped my arms around his, he pulled me closer to him as I kept moving my lips in sync.

I knew Bellamy was watching me and he should. He made something up and now I'm returning it with something else. And now like he's wants to play a game, so be it. It's on. He pulled away from me as I catch my breath.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" He asked me making me smirk.

"I thought you never ask." I said to him as he grabbed my waist pulling me away from the others making me laugh. But then someone pulled my arm making me wince.

"What the fuck!" I said angrily as they spin me around as my body was against his chest feeling his breath on my head.

"What the hell man?" The boy said making Bellamy glare at him,

"get out of here." Bellamy said with gritted teeth making me roll my eyes as the boy who I made out left leaving me with Bellamy again.

"What's your problem with me? Why can't you leave me alone?" I said to him as he dragged me away from prying eyes.

"Bellamy Blake! Let the fuck go!" I said trying to get out of his grip, but this idiot is much stronger than me.

"If you don't let me go! I will fucking kick you in the balls!" I said angrily until he stopped in his track and turned around as his face was extremely close to mine I felt is breath hitting my face making me swallow thickly, fucking boy. Drives me crazy.

"What do you want? We are away from the others. Are you going to tell me what's going on or should I just go and find someone-who you rudely interrupted me with." I said to him, his jaw clench making me roll my eyes.

"Can you leave me alone?" I asked but this bitch didn't answer me.

  "Can you at least talk to me? Your making me feel like I'm fucking talking to a ghost. Even though Your probably one. Who can't take a fucking hint at all." I said poking his chest with my index finger.

"You're so fucking annoying." He said to me making me scoff.

"Me?" I said pointing at myself.

"Yes, you!" He said making me laugh.

"Please! How am I annoying. You're the one who keeps looking at me. Your always on me. God, you even said to everyone that I'm your so called queen. Get over yourself." I said to him as I felt like punching him, god I hate him so much, but I like this fucking twat drives me crazy.

"I'm trying to protect you!" He yelled making me roll my eyes.

"I don't need your fucking protection. I need you to stay away. Your so fucking annoying, god I can't even fucking stand you. I feel like punching you, right now, i hate you! I said to him running my hands through my hair. Bellamy stepped closer to me.

"Do it. If you hate me so much do it! I'm right here." He said to me making me but my inside cheek before speaking up.

"You really think I won't?" I challenged him making him smirk. A smirk I'm about to wipe out.

"You wouldn't." He dared me making me laugh before kicking him in the balls. That felt good doing that, all the anger I had towards him hit him, as he let out a groan.

"Do underestimate me. I won't hesitate to do it again you prick." I said watching him as he was in pain before walking away he pulled me to him pushing me again the tree and grabbing my neck, not tightly, as he stared into my eyes, as I stared into his.

"You drive me crazy." Bellamy said in a low voice making me swallow thickly feeling my stomach flip.

"Fuck you! And your craziness." I said as I felt something in me as he had his hand around my neck. Without realizing Bellamy smashed his lips onto mine, my eyes went wide open. I didn't know what to do, I just stood there but something came over me as I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer to me and our lips move in sync.

This is a terrible bad idea, but fuck, it felt so good kissing him. I wanted him, I wanted more but I knew it was hard.

One of his hand landed above my ass, he picked one leg as I placed it on his waist his hand running up and down making me pull him closer. His hand left my neck as he lifted me up from the ground and I wrapped my other leg around him.

"This is a bad idea." I breath out as his lips left my mouth and went down from my from my cheek, then chin, and down to my neck. I tilted my neck and gave him more access. He squeezed my waist making me pull his hair slightly.

He kept sucking on my neck as I felt he left marks on making me let out a small moan. "Fuck." I hear him say against my neck making me throw my head back.

"B-Bellamy." I whispered as I reached to his leather jacket as taking it off of him, I immediately started to kiss his lips feeling his tongue around my mouth making me let out another moan.

His hand went under my shirt feeling his finger tips on my skin, feeling shiver down my body. I used my legs pulling him even closer to me. His hand left my body as he took off my jacket and throwing it to the side.

I felt something below my ass making me moan more feeling a sensation in between my legs, like it's waiting for something to happen.

"B-Bellamy, fuck." I said to him as I took his shirt off and so did he. He took my shirt revealing my pink bra as his hands touch them making me bite down my lip. He moved my bra to the side as his mouth attached to my breast making me moan,

"fuck." I said pulling his hair and the feeling he's giving me. He twirled his tongue around each one making me moan more. I try to contain them but what he kept doing drives me crazy.

"Don't stop! Fuck." I said breathing heavily as he kept going as his hand kept going down my stomach as he unzipped my pants, his hand went inside a moved my underwear to the side as he began to play with my clit making me moan,

"you like that?" He asked me as I kept moving my hips,

"answer me?" He said making me nod.

"Y-yes." I said to him, without any warning he shoved one finger inside me making me moan louder.

"Shit, fuck." I said as he kept moving his finger inside me making me moan more and more.

"B- Bellamy fast. God." I said throwing my head feeling how good it felt.

"You drive me crazy. Seeing you with them. Talking laughing, god, all I wanna do is fucking make out with you, feeling you, touching you, kissing you." He said as I dug my nails in his shoulders as I moved my waist as he kept fucking me with his finger.

He pushed another finger inside me as my thigh clenched trying to closing my legs feeling how good it feels.

"Bellamy, yes! Fuck. Keep going." I said throwing my head back as I kept moving feeling something in my stomach twitch.

"I'm-gonna.." I said but with that I came on his finger ad he kept moving his finger making me moan.

"Fuck, you feel so good. Around my finger." He said to me as I kept breathing heavily. He took his hand out and placed it in between his mouth making me roll my eyes, i got off of him and felt my legs tremble a little as I picked up my shirt and Jacket. Bellamy kept staring at me making me roll my eyes.

"What?" I asked him.

"I shouldn't have done this." He said to me, I knew this was a mistake but I fell for it and now I feel like I'm about to break into tears. Why am I so fucking stupid.

"This was a mistake." He said making me nod. I hate myself for this,

"you're totally right." I mumbled as I fixed myself.

"We were to caught up. The tension we had between us." I said to him, such a dick.

But good looking, right?

The voice in my head said making me roll my eyes.

"I should go." He said making me agree.

"Let's forget, about this. You're my best friends brother. And I don't like you at all, god." I said.

"Ouch." He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Forget about this." I said walking away before turning around.

"Mm, one more thing. Never-I mean never. Get in my way. Or say those shit to people. I'm not theirs or yours. So I never want to hear my name in your mouth. Got it dickhead?" I said making him bite his inside cheek.

"Got it." He said through gritted teeth before I walked away from him.

Why does he drive me crazy.

I literally-well not literally but he finger fucked me and I liked it.

Yes, I like him. But he's an idiot who I deeply hate to. God, I need to blow off some steam.

This was terrible.

A/n: how was this chapter? Is it too early? 😉

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 6.7K 27
‎ ❝ Disappeared from the Ark without a trace? ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 from her life on the Ark, Clove Everhart find...
59K 944 33
helpless. season 1 & 2 in which, athena griffin and 100 other teenagers are sent to the ground after 100 years. ❝kiss me.❞ i pause and look into his...
144K 1.8K 24
the 100 - s1 *first book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* Maybe it was meant to be, maybe it wasn't but he knew from the moment he saw her in the Ark...
4.2K 179 43
Life could be peaceful, Tyra had come to learn. Her brother was back in her presence, the man she loved still breathed, and peace could live even wit...