Spidershots - Unlimited

By Fanficthor

Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the... More

Past and pain (the longest oneshot)
Pen pals? We are more like text pals!
See you in a minute
Spiderman and his sister- Protect you
Jolly Jonah Jerkface
A very normal visit
A very normal visit- part 2
I hate that I love you
I won't leave you, cupcake
Good with kids
Train wreck
Weird
Nice wolfie... - part 1
Nice wolfie...- part 2
Lets be guardians!
The dead or the alive?
My family (USM)
Rewrite the stars
I was enchanted to meet you...
Don't eat me... please?
When you don't have bragging rights
double faced, yet the same
A totally normal game night
...Red Avengers? probably not-
A perfectionist octopus and a faulty spider
I GOT TAGGED!!! (Feel free to skip)
I am definitely Spider-Man
Letters to God
The only day to forget
Dusting away..
Not quite the endgame - part 1
Not quite the endgame - part 2
Not quite the endgame - Final part
I do NOT want kids
Red and Blue

What's sleep?

537 21 43
By Fanficthor

A/n: I got nothing else to say except..... What is sleep?
Word count: 2024 words
Basic info: Everyone lives in the tower, May is alive(yay) and Peter is sleepy.
___________________________________________

Tony stark, genius, billionaire, father, philanthropist and a man who probably hasn't slept in weeks.

"Sir, you have not blinked since 3 minutes 42 seconds, not had a break since 2 hours, not rested since 13 hours 5 minutes and not slept soundly since 3 weeks, 6 days, 17 hours and 8 minutes."

Look at that! I was right!

Tony faces the ceiling, "Friday, does it look like I care?"

To that, Friday replies back with sass, "Does it look like I want to tell you that?"
She then adds in a dramatic voice," 'oH mY dEaR bOsS, pLeAsE sLeEp' Nah, I don't have feelings. You are the one who set that reminder."

Tony hits his forehead with a screwdriver, "Why did I let Morgan tamper with her coding again?" He mutters as a remark to Friday's answer.

"You probably did that because you didn't sleep and Morgan did. Sleepy people always depend on the energetic ones." Friday says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Tony sighs as he rethinks whether he should hit his head with that screwdriver again.

"Peter just–"

"Friday, mute." Tony groans before realising the announcement was something about Peter, "Fri, unmute"

"Peter just entered the compound." Friday informs.

"What is Peter doing now?" Tony asks as he wobblily stands up from his chair.

"He seems to be getting ready for school."

"Whats the time?" Tony yawns.

"4 hours past the devil hour."

"What is that now?"

"Its 7 am. You have a meeting with the avengers at 7:30 am."

"Perfect time to sleep!" Tony smiles before accidentally hitting himself with the screwdriver, "Fuck my life."

Half an hour later, Tony is sitting in the common room in his sweats while everyone is settled around him.

This meeting was for deciding who cooks this week since Clint, who was supposed to cook, was assigned a mission by fury with agent mockingbird.

"Sam, you." Bucky points at Sam who was wearing a T-shirt with redwing on it and pants printed with Bucky's metal arms.

"No, you." Sam retorts, looking at Bucky's t-shirt with a metal arm on it and pants printed with redwings.

"You!" Bucky thinks back to his night and then Sam. Boy, that night was magical...

"I said, you!" Sam mentally laughs, hopefully nobody notices that he and Bucky wore the wrong pants. Its hard to wear clothes in the dark.

"You!" Bucky wants his redwing shirt back.

"You!" Sam liked the feeling of Bucky's shirt. He is not going to return it. Bucky tugs at his pants, he didn't want to part with them.

"Alright lovebirds! Both of you go and cook." Natasha claps.

"No!" Both of them say so at the same time. They look at each other and then whine together, "Okay, fine."

Natasha smiles.

All of a sudden, Peter bursts in the room, "I HAVE A HISTORY PROJECT DUE TODAY!" He frantically looks around before his eyes land on Bucky and Steve.

He runs to Steve and then picks him up. Literally pick him up. Peter proceeds to thrust a piece of toast in his mouth, throw his back on his shoulders, grip Steve tighter and then dash out of the room.

"HELP! I'M BEING ABDUCTED!"  Steve cries out in terror.

The avengers sit upright for a few seconds before loosening. "Wh-what just happened?" Bruce asks.

Tony snores in reply.

At school, Peter had entered the school gates with Steve still in his arms. The white haired guard was dozing off on his cane. The other children ignored him because they were too busy trying to come up with a last minute idea for their projects.

Peter sighs in relief and puts Steve down. Steve, a little shook, takes time to balance himself on the ground. He puts his hand on Peter's shoulder, "Peter..... what was that?" He gasps.

"You, are my history project. Can I stash you in my locker?" Peter asks while pulling Steve's hand and walking to his locker.

Steve widens his eyes at the size of the lockers, "I think I'll just roam around the school and come here when you need me." He nervously laughs.

Steve has had dealt with a sleepy Tony quite a lot, he knew that he had to go with the flow and not question Peter.

Peter nods in reply and lets Steve go. He walks off to his friends.

Steve massages his wrist, that boy has got one hell of a grip.

"Hey Peter!" Ned greets his friend and they do their handshake.

"Sup loser." MJ gives a kiss on Peter's cheek.

"Did you kiss me?" Peter dreamily says.

"Uh, yes?" MJ replies in a bit of confusion.

"You and her are a couple, Peter." Ned whispers, not so discreetly.

"Oh, right. We are a couple. Forgot that." Peter sheepishly smiles.

MJ gives him a sceptical look, "Anyway, did you get your history project?"

"It's the forest class?"

"Forest?"

"I mean, first. It's the first class?"

"Of course it is. Where is your project?"

"I, uh, I'll run and get it." Peter says and dashes off at inhumane speed, "MISTER CAPTAIN AMERICA STEVE ROGERS ICICLE POPSICLE LANGUAGE SIR!"

Steve, who hadn't made it past even one hall due to the crowd, stopped where he was. Peter bumps into him.

Yet again, nobody cared. ("Just how nobody cares about you") ("DEADPOOL NO!") ("DEADPOOL YES!" )

"HistoryclassisthefirstclassthatswhyIneedyoutocomewithmeandthenyoucangoback!" Peter rushes his words. The bell is about to ring.

Steve nods and follows Peter, who holds his hand and directs him through the crowd like a mother to her child. THE captain America may or may not have winced at the fifteen year old's grip.

Peter soon reaches his class and drags Steve to the seat behind him. "Yo, what is that? Which cosplayer's dick did you suck?" Brad stares at Peter's 'project'.

Kids are so mean these days, Steve notices.

"A project less valuable than your brain." Mj replies. Brad blushes a little, "Aw, thanks."

"Brad, let me explain my comment to you. This project of Peter's has the capability to do something, however your brain doesn't. I hope you know the basic logic that an unused thing is more valuable than something already used." Mj smiles sweetly.

Brad gapes like a fish, luckily Betty joins the group, pushing Brad away. "Sup, guys!"

Everyone greets her. Soon, the history teacher comes in the class and everybody wishes her good morning.

"Come on kids, I'll be fast. Abe brown?"

Abe comes up with a book which had pop up pictures and details written beside on every important fight New York had ever been involved in - The battle of new York, age of Ultron, the blip, the unexplained rifts, etc.

Once he completed presenting, Miss historica clapped and looked pretty happy. She then faces the class, "I would like for everyone to give an honest review on Abe's project. It will play a 50% part in the grade I give him."

Everyone displays shocked looks of betrayal and Abe facepalms himself. What had he done to end up here?

Steve hides a snicker so that nobody suspected him.

Time goes by and it is Flash's turn. He comes up with a chart that still had a tag on it and simply stands with it. He doesn't even provide an explanation. He doesn't even know that his chart is on Indian history.

Nobody dares to give a bad opinion... except for one sleep-deprived person. "This research project was supposed to be on the history of America, not India." Peter points out.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, Parker." Flash sneers at him.

"Nobody asked for your attitude either, Thompson." Peter roasts.

A holler of "Burn!" goes around and Steve smiles like a proud father. MJ quickly draws a rough sketch of Flash in extreme crisis.

Some students later, it is now Peter's turn.

"Peter Parker."

Peter walks to the front of the class with Steve. "My project is this model of Steve rogers and an essay on the second world war. I can read it out but if you request, my model can do so too. With hand movements."

Steve gulps down and the class awes along with the teacher. "Peter, thats a very...... life-like model. You didn't buy it, right?"

"Ma'am, what would you like to believe? The Steve rogers is currently standing in this class as my, a nobody's project or I just made him with my brains?"

Ms. Historica stutters for a while before nodding at him. "It would be great if your model reads out the essay."

Peter hands Steve an essay that he wrote in 10 minutes. It is unreadable, considering the handwriting.

Steve takes it to himself that Peter gets a good grade. He begins a whole speech on the world war with hand movements and his eyes fixated on the piece of paper he definitely isn't using for reference.

7 minutes later, the speech is over with an inspirational line to make it impactful.

Steve looks up at every one and keeps a neutral expression. Peter takes the paper from his hand, fully aware that his essay was supposed to be over in less than 3 minutes.

Everyone clap and cheer for him, while ms. Historica gives him an A+.

The rest of the day goes pretty well with Peter insulting Flash back whenever the guy tried to oppress him and Ned and MJ keeping a check on Peter to make sure his delirious self didn't reveal anything.

Steve had gone back to the tower and made sure that the team was able to put Peter to sleep for at least 2 hours.

Tony snored throughout the meeting.

There was a moment when Sam suggested calling Mantis for forcing Peter into sleep. Of course, no one agreed, even if they considered it for half an hour.

"Guys, mission on the go." Steve whispers into the comms, noticing Peter in security cameras.

Peter enters the common room through the elevator and his feet immediately land on an extremely soft and long rug.

"I'm home!" He calls out as he walks on the heavenly rug.

Bruce appears out of nowhere with aromatised incense sticks. "Hey Pete! I bought these today, how do they smell?"

"They smell sleepy.... I mean, they smell great!"

"Knew it!"

Peter goes to his room and throws his bag on the chair, among his clothes.

He notices that the red rug in his room has been changed into a costlier and softer light blue rug. Even his sheets are changed into calming purple and.... high cost.

Was Mr. Stark renovating his room? Did he enter the wrong room? No, his Spider-Man suit is still there.

The Spider-Man suit. He should go out on patrol for a while.

Peter slowly walks on the oh, so comfy rug to take his suit but slips on an area where a polished marble plate was kept.

He realises that his bed is extremely nearby and proceeds to fall on it.

Oh boy, the whole bed is so soft! He is sure the year old mattresses have been changed.

Maybe, it isn't a bad idea to rest right now...... He can go on patrol later.

Peter yawns as an invisible force pulls a blanket on top of him.

Natasha smiles in the vents.

Soon, Peter settles comfily on the bed and drifts off to sleep.

Ah, sleep.
___________________________________________

A/n: I know I don't update during weekdays but I had quite some free time on hand. Hope you like it! And, sleep. Okay? Get at least 5 hours of sleep today for me 😃

-Fanficthor out! 🤟🏻🕸️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 359 31
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
43.6K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
225K 4.9K 107
Avengers One-Shots. My writing gets better. Almost never my photos, only photos of mine are the ones of my dog. So these are one shots . This book...
139K 2K 50
This is just my version of spideychelle oneshots! Hope you like them! Enjoy! Also since I do have the tendency to get side tracked it's now like a Sp...