Lady Of Secrets {Ben Pincus x...

By KnightWolf18

Masrani's niece, Y/N who's next in line to take over and his nephew, Luca, get VIP access to Camp Cretaceous... More

Key Points
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 1
1.1} The Writer Of Secrets
1.2} Camp Cretaceous
1.3} Genetics Lab
1.4} Gyrosphere Trouble
1.5} Indominus Escapes
1.6} Bumpy Rejoins
1.7} The Sibling's Loss
1.8} Monorail Escape
1.9} The Group's Greatest Loss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 2
2.1} The Beacon Search
2.2} Shelter & Resorces
2.3} The Watering Hole
2.4} Rescuers
2.5} Ben's Big Moment
2.6} Half Reunited
2.7} Helper T. Rex
2.8} Reunited Once Again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 3
3.1} Boat Trouble
3.2} Foggy Searches
3.3} To The P-House
3.4} The Great Compy Chase
3.5} Scorpius Rex
3.6} Antidote Emergency
3.7} Double The Danger
3.8} Hybrid Extinction
3.9} Y/N's Revenge
3.10} Rescueing Brooklynn
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 4
4.1} Not Home Yet
4.2} New Island New Danger
4.3} New Danger With Old Danger
4.4} Escape Attempt Fail
4.5} Helping Mae
4.6} Phone Searching
4.7} Trapped By Kash
4.8} Protective Sister Mode Activated
4.9} Baby Dino's
4.10} Ben's Great Rescue Plan
4.11} The Unexpected
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 5
5.1} Parent & Children Reunion
5.2} Kenji's Date
5.3} Broken Hope
5.4} Sewer Journey
5.5} Misunderstanding's
5.6} Friendly Competition
5.7} Yaz Opens Up
5.8} Confessions
5.9} Rescuing Bumpy
5.11} It's The Final Countdown
Sequel

5.10} Last Fight Begins

308 8 0
By KnightWolf18

☄. *. ⋆ "Hey, wait. That's not fair." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Ben and I go to the side as we give Bumpy attention, glad she's now safe and no longer in any danger. Also glad to see her again as we had missed her a lot.

"You guys have every right to be mad at me." Kenji says.

"You think?" Yaz angrily says as she has her hands on her hips.

"Thanks for the permission." Brooklynn says, arms crossed.

"Look. He messed up." I say getting up, defending Kenji.

"Oh, is that what we're calling it?" Yaz sarcastically says. "You're his cousin so you're obviously gonna defend him." Yaz then points out.

"Yes. That's exactly what I'm calling it." I cross my arms with a huff. Ben then gets up putting a hand on my shoulder, giving me a nod letting me know that he was gonna help me. He then looks towards the group.

"He betrayed us. He disappointed us. He practically left us for dead." Ben tells the group as I nudge him to tell him he's not helping at all while Kenji clears his throat. Ben sheepishly looks at me before continuing.

"But he knows it was a mistake. He helped save Bumpy. And in my eyes, that's enough for a second chance. Plus, considering what and who we're up against, we're gonna need all the help we can get. He'll have more information to help us then N/N does against Mr. Kon and Mrs. L/N." Ben finishes explaining to the group.

Darius sighs walking off as Luca goes up to Kenji giving him a hug.

"It's good to know you finally realised." Luca smiled at him.

"Took me too long though." Kenji smiles nervously at him before ruffling his hair.

"Watch the hair." Luca playfully glares at Kenji as he fixes his hair. Luca then goes to Darius to check on him. Kenji looks towards the three girls.

"I-I know there's not some magical thing I can say that will make everything right again. I am so, so sorry. I had this idea of who my dad was or who I wanted him to be. I kept telling myself, 'He's not a bad guy'." Kenji then scoffs as he looks towards me.

"Turns out, I was wrong. Me, wrong." Yaz chuckled a bit. "Shocking, I know. But against N/N I'm always wrong when it comes to the family." He then walked up to Brooklynn. "Brooklynn-"

"I had this big speech ready in case I ever saw you again. It now, I... I just..." Brooklynn then sighed disappointed. "I thought I knew who you were." Kenji put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm still the same me. I'll prove it to you. No matter how long it takes." Kenji tells her as she thinks.

"We'll see." She punches him in the chest lightly as Sammy then gives him a giant hug. I look at Ben.

"Did I also disappoint you guys?" I question him.

"Well, I mean, you did at least hear us out and stay with us. So no, not really." Ben replies with a shrug.

"Then I'm glad I didn't actually leave." I say looking at the ground in guilt since I did consider going with my mum. Ben noticed and put his arm around my shoulders deciding to try and cheer me up somehow.

"Aren't you gonna tell me the whole 'I told you so' line?" Ben used his free hand to make quotations. I looked at him confused.

"Why would I?" I tilt my head to the side.

"You did reassure me before by telling me Bumpy wouldn't forget us." Bumpy then comes up to us nudging the two of us. I smile as we pat her head.

"No. It's pointless now that you reminded me." I huff as he chuckles. "Oh! We gotta introduce Bumpy to Firecracker later." I exclaim getting excited.

"Yeah. We can finally do that, huh?" Ben smiles.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Darius? You okay?" I ask, catching up to him. He sighs in thought for a moment.

"I'm fine. We have more things to worry about." Darius tells me as we both look to the opened airlock.

"I guess..." I trail off looking at Darius worriedly.

"Come on. Help me find a rock." I nod as I see Kenji come towards us. I give him a smile as Kenji gives me a nervous one.

"Darius?" Kenji asks.

"You're sorry. Got it." Darius picks up two rocks before grabbing my wrist pulling me along with him to the airlock. Not hard to hurt me as his grip was slightly loose for if I wanted to take my hand back. Confused, I followed him. Kenji runs to catch up to us.

"Listen, man, it's okay if you're not ready to forgive me." We enter the airlock as Darius gives me the second rock.

"I'm fine. People make mistakes." Darius tells Kenji as he gestures to the lock pad.

"So, we're cool then?" Kenji asks, looking at me. I shrug not really knowing the answer myself.

"Yep. Just kinda busy." He answers before looking at me. "Ready?" I nod.

"Let's destroy this door." I tell him as we use the rocks to smash the lock pad. We then walk out with the door closing behind us.

"If your dad and your mum get through here, it's war." Darius tells Kenji and I. "Are you still sure, you're ready?" Darius asks me as we walk off.

"Yeah. I did say I'd follow you, leader." I lightly punched his shoulder. He rubs his arm giving me a smile.

"You're right. They won't stop until they get that password." Kenji says as we all group up again.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

"I hope it's enough to stop them, 'cause if he makes those chips, every dinosaur in the world could fall under his control." Sammy exclaims, worried.

"We're not gonna let that happen, Sammy." Darius reassures her. We then hear banging come from the airlock. Ben stands in front of me as another bang is heard and the door glitches.

"We're good, right? They're stuck?" Brooklynn asks.

"With all that banging? I don't think so." I answered her. The banging continues as we start to run. Though I stop at the sound of a roar.

"Is he using...?" Darius trails off.

"Toro." Kenji answers.

"Let's not stick around then." I lightly push Darius forward to keep running. I turn to see the door knocked down. My mum, uncle Daniel and Hawkes who's controlling Toro are standing at the airlock entrance.

"Children! We know about your little cave." Uncle Daniel yells out. "Kenji!"

"Luca! Y/N, you're grounded for a long time." My mum yells at me.

"Hey, wait. That's not fair." I stopped, about to talk back as I always did those few times I had an argument with her. Though as soon as I stopped Ben grabbed my hand pulling me along with him.

"Not the time." He says as we run.

"The dinosaurs... we need to get them out of here." Darius tells us all.

"We can buy you some time." Ben says as he jumps on top of Bumpy. He then helps me up as we then seperate from the group.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

We keep running all the way to the water hole while Ben, Y/N and Bumpy try to buy us some time.

"We obviously can't take them to the cave, so... we have to find a new place to hide the babies." Yaz exclaims.

"We'll take care of the others." Darius tells the group as he had a hand on my shoulder. As Darius has the tablet we both run off. Kenji followed us.

Brooklynn, Yaz and Sammy stay to get the babies to a safe and new hiding spot.

"All right. Where is it?" Darius mutters looking through the tablet. Kenji sneaks up behind us.

"What are you looking for?" Kenji asks.

"T. Rex recordings." I answer him as Darius presses one of them.

"Danger. Danger!" Darius says as Big Eatie looks towards us with a growl.

"She hears me." Darius says.

"Try again and see if she'll move?" I tell him pointing to the tablet.

"Go, run!" Darius exclaims.

"You got to get away from here." I tell Big Eatie as Darius presses the recording. She softly growls before nudging Little Eatie in a hug.

"Not what we mean." I say, wondering why she won't leave.

"Argh, no!" Darius says. We look to see the other dinosaurs not moving either as they drink the water.

"Uh, what's going on? They're all just chilling." Kenji points out.

"They're taking their cues from her." Darius explains. "There's gotta be a reason she won't move."

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Ben, Bumpy and I end up running straight through two of the hunters that are controlling two dinosaurs. They control the dinosaurs to chase us as we lead them to the end of the biome.

The Baryonyx hits the wall falling on the ground to its side. The Dimorphodon ends up doing the same landing on the Baryonyx's stomach as we run off.

"That's it, girl." Ben pats Bumpy. "That wasn't so hard."

"Just like old times." I add. Though I let out a small whimper at the sight of my mum, uncle Daniel, Hawkes and some other hunter. They had the spinosaurus and Toro with them.

At the sight of them Ben entwines his hand with one of mine that's around his waist in comfort. Without being seen we head back to the watering hole to meet up with the others hoping that the dinosaurs are gone and safe.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

Darius tries the recordings on Pierce in hopes he'll leave. Though it doesn't work, not even when I try to push him since he keeps ignoring me.

"It's not working." I shake my head as Darius sighs walking over to Pierce.

"Look, I get it. I do. If the Alpha isn't budging, neither are you." Darius tells Pierce.

"But you really need to move, Pierce." I point out. Darius nods.

"Because if they find you guys here, they're gonna turn you into mindless zombies. Please, you got to move!" Darius exclaims pushing Pierce. I sigh, helping Darius again as Kenji also helps us.

"Come on, Pierce. It's for your own good." Kenji says. Pierce this time uses his tail to scare us off though Darius pulls me back as I was closer to the spikes.

"You okay." He asks. I nod looking up at him as I was sitting in front of him due to falling a little as he pulled me back.

"Yeah. Though I didn't expect that." I answer as he nods, patting my shoulder as some sort of comfort before helping me up.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Guys, they're coming." I yell out to the group as we get to the waterfall.

"We tried to slow them down. Only so much we can do." Ben pants out as he tries to catch his breath.

"What's wrong? Why aren't they moving?" I ask them as I hop off Bumpy.

"We're not sure. Maybe the tablet's busted?" Kenji answers.

"It's not the tablet. Big Eatie could hear us and chose to ignore us." Luca points out.

"Maybe she's choosing to defend her territory instead of running away." Darius says.

"That's pretty incredible, D. You know what a T. Rex is thinking. I mean, how many people can say-" Kenji gets cut off.

"Uh-huh. You should go help Sammy, Yaz and Brooklynn." Darius tells Kenji.

"So we're just gonna wait for them to get here?" I ask, confused.

"Or do you have another plan?" Luca asks Darius.

"Yeah, I do." Darius picks up a branch and faces all of us. "We're gonna get ready to fight." We then face towards the other side of the waterfall hearing them come closer.

Big Eatie lets out a loud roar letting the other adult dinosaurs know what she's planning. I then see my mum and uncle Daniel with Hawkes and some other hunters controlling the dinosaurs.

"We can take 'em, right?" Ben asks as he then looks towards me. I shrug not knowing the answer.

"We have no intention of hurting you. We just want the password to our computer, so we can get to work." My mum yells out as she looks directly at me trying to see if I have a deal for her to agree to. I shake my head to answer her.

"Seriously, guys? How dumb do you think we are?" Ben yells out.

"This deal is very important to us. Everything we have worked so hard for, our company, our name, is on the line." Uncle Daniel yells out gesturing to himself and my mum as he talks.

"You understand that, don't you, darlings?" My mum questions us all.

"We do. So we're not giving it to you no matter what." I tell them, standing straighter.

"This is our last act of generosity, Y/N." My mum warns me. I look offended as she keeps blaming me. Though I think she's still mad for all those other times I've done something like this.

"You give us the password, we walk away." Uncle Daniel tells us.

"Sorry, we forgot it." Darius answers. Then the dinosaurs they're controlling start running across the water. Big Eatie and the other dinosaurs start attacking the ones under control.

Toro had managed to slip through heading right for us. Kenji had moved Brooklynn out of the way as Ben had jumped in front of me hitting Toro on the snout with his branch.

I see Darius and Luca trying to escape the jaws of the Baryonyx with sticks, before I go in front of them hitting it in the snout and pushing the two of them under Bumpy to escape.

I run towards Bumpy and Ben, going round her as the Baryonyx follows me. Ben taps Bumpy to tell her I'm safe as she hits the Baryonyx in the face with her tail.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

I see the Dimorphodon push Darius to the ground as I run up to him and hit the Dimorphodon across the face. Darius gets up about to run but stops seeing the Baryonyx.

We move back only stopping when we see Toro on the other side of us. I see Ben fall off Bumpy beside us as Y/N hits the Baryonyx ushering us all to move away from Toro.

Pierce then comes hitting Toro with his tail. I bump into Y/N who's swinging her branch trying to hit the Baryonyx before it takes her stick.

"Hey-hey! Are you ready to surrender?" Kenji waves his arms around from beside us.

"Kenji, look out!" Y/N warns him as the Baryonyx faces him as the hunter controlling him sees Kenji.

"I'll take that as a no." Kenji runs off as Brooklynn comes from beside us pulling Darius and I with her. Y/N following from behind.

"We'll take this side. You guys go the other way." Darius says as we start to seperate from Brooklynn and Kenji. I can see Y/N going the opposite way.

"Got it." Kenji answers.

We get behind some bushes seeing the guy in front of us. Darius points to the top of a tree as I nod, grabbing a branch while he climbs. I see the hunter move forward a bit and silently panic.

Darius drops on the ground and I run up to help him up as the hunter faces us. We then run away from the hunter as he controls Toro to chase us. I pushed Darius and I down, rolling into a ditch area as Toro had almost hit us.

"Sorry." I say as Darius just nods, helping me up quickly. The hunter makes Toro follow us as we run climbing up barely missing the jaws of Toro.

"I have a feeling they don't care what happens to us." I say, seeing Kenji run up behind us.

"They don't." Kenji answers. We then see Little Eatie come and let out a roar as she faces Toro.

"We have to get the controller." I point out.

"How?" Kenji asks.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

I start swinging the branch in my hand as the Dimorphodon tries to attack me. I back up against a tree just as the Dimorphodon gets a hold of my branch throwing it away. I glare at the hunter who just smirks.

I duck as the Dimorphodon jumps at the tree and I roll away landing beside Bumpy who lets out a roar towards the Dimorphodon swinging her tail. I cheered as Bumpy ended up hitting the Dimorphodon away from us.

"Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Bumps." I give her a hug. She nuzzles her head at me before licking my face. I giggle before looking around seeing Ben in trouble.

I hop on Bumpy as we run towards the Baryonyx that's about to get Ben. Bumpy barges the Baryonyx away from Ben as it had almost got him.

"Oh, thanks, guys." Ben cheers as he pats Bumpy. I hop down to give him a hug. The Baryonyx then starts to get up.

"He's back." I point out as Ben looks behind him, seeing the Baryonyx. We then charge at the Baryonyx hitting it a few times as it then runs off from being outnumbered.

"Yes!" Ben and I high five before I freeze hearing someone call my name.

"Y/N, darling." My mum yells out.

I frown before walking from the side of Bumpy to now being in front of her with Ben by my side also curious to what my mum's gonna say. I decide not to answer as I share a confused look with Ben.

"I really do need that password now, Y/N. Surely you're not gonna put your friends in any more danger? Even Luca and Kenji." My mum tells me.

"Then stop it." I shrug.

"I can't do that until I get that password." She answers as I frown.

"Surely she doesn't mean that." Ben says from beside me.

"There are dinosaurs attacking us. I don't think she cares, honestly." I shake my head.

"Your friends will be able to all go home safely. So can you, Luca and Kenji. You can help with the family business again and we won't even have to tell your dad about the tantrum in the office. Just give me the password." My mum says as she walks closer to us.

"That is what you want, isn't it. To run the family business and be a family together. You and Luca are much more mature than before now that it'll work out." I can feel Ben grab my hand looking at me worriedly.

"N/N..." Ben trails off as I look up at him still lost in thought. "You don't believe her, right?" I shake my head to let him know I'm still on his side.

"Luca, Kenji and I, just aren't gonna betray our family. So I'm not giving you the password." I say as Ben jumps up on Bumpy helping me up.

"Surely you'll change your mind." My mum says as I just shake my head. We then leave to go back to the group.

"You gonna be okay?" Ben asks me as he entwines his hand with one of mine, that's around his waist.

"I'll be fine." I rest my chin on his shoulder flashing him a smile. "Besides, we have bigger things to worry about." He nods as we go back to the others to help.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

Kenji distracted Toro, or well the hunter controlling Toro, as he moved to the side of a tree. We watch as Toro falls down the ditch not being able to reach us. I then see Little Eatie go over to Toro.

"Little Eatie, look out!" Darius yells out. The Dimorphodon then flies in swooping at Little Eatie's head. Both hunters control the dinosaurs as they attack Little Eatie.

"There's gotta be a way to help." I say as Darius taps through the tablet trying to figure out how to help.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey! Give me the tablet." Kenji tries grabbing the tablet out of Darius's hands.

"There's no way that I'm-" Darius doesn't let go of the tablet.

"Give it to me now." Kenji snatches the tablet from Darius.

"What are you doing?" I ask, seeing Kenji hang on the edge of the ditch area.

"Just watch." Kenji shines the tablet in the sky as I look up seeing the pteranodons. Seeing the light they start swooping.

One aims for Kenji but ends up grabbing the Dimorphodon instead. Kenji moves to the side just in time as the pteranodon had the Dimorphodon pinned next to him.

I then see one of the hunters get taken by two pteranodons, breaking the controller as Toro steps on it.

"That was close." Kenji says after we watch the hunter fly off in the claws of the pteranodon, screaming. I help Kenji up.

"Thanks to you. You have no idea what you're doing." Darius exclaims.

"What do you want from me, Darius? It worked, didn't it?" Kenji replies. Darius glares at Kenji angrily.

"Fine. It's all yours, okay?" Kenji throws the tablet. Darius doesn't manage to catch it as it gets past him.

"Kenji. You can't just throw it." I scold him while Darius goes to get the tablet. Darius yelps as I look up to see a pteranodon grab the tablet. Another one tried to grab it only for it to fall to the ground.

I wave my stick at them scaring them off as Darius picks it up. From a quick glance I can see it glitch before turning off. With the tablet broken there's no way we can communicate with the dinosaurs now.

"I'll distract the pteranodons." I tell Darius as we duck from one swooping at us.

"Wait." Darius looked worried and I think he was gonna say something else but I had started running while waving my arms.

"Hey! Over here!" The pteranodons start swooping and trying to get me as I run. I dodge them before diving under a broken tree and into a bush. I can see them fly past and up into the sky as I sigh relieved that they're gone.

I slowly get out of my hiding spot looking around, seeing them nowhere near me now. I run back to Darius and Kenji just in time to see Kenji on the ground as Darius runs into the hunter.

Darius had grabbed the controller as the hunter got up reaching for it. Darius threw it to Kenji and before the hunter could get him I tackled the hunter to the ground.

Darius helps me up as Kenji smashes the controller onto the tree. Seeing Toro shake off the two raptors, we start running away as the hunter gets attacked by Toro.

We catch our breath by a tree as Kenji then looks to Darius.

"Listen, D. I-I can't change the past, but I promise, I'll never abandon what I care about, ever again. Not the dinosaurs. And especially not you or Luca." Kenji says. I look confused as Darius suddenly starts crying, making me worried.

"Thanks, Kenji. I'm really glad you're back." Darius says.

"Come on. Bring it in." Kenji hugs Darius as I smile.

"That's nice. You guys finally made up." I then yelped as Darius dragged me into the hug with them.

"Yeah, I've missed this." Darius then was about to pull away but Kenji didn't let go.

"Oh, I thought we were-" I shake my head.

"Shh, just a little longer." Kenji says before we pull apart hearing a roar.

"I think we should go now." I say as we all start running away.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We had run in the way of two of the hunters as they had skidded to a stop not realising we had run in their way.

"And where do you guys think you're running to, Hmm?" I point at them looking over Ben's shoulder. Before they could answer the spinosaurus roars from behind them.

"Uh, that." Ben says as he tries to hit its snout with the branch. Suddenly the spinosaurus freezes in its spot all of a sudden.

"What?" I look around seeing my mum and uncle Daniel holding a controller each.

"Didn't we break all the controllers?" Ben says as I tap his shoulder. He turns around to see what I was pointing at.

"They had spare controllers." I whine. We end up joining the group as we can see Little Eatie get attacked by the Dimorphodon, spinosaurus, Baryonyx and the Carnotaurus.

"She's outmatched." I hear Darius say.

"Mum! Stop this." I exclaim as she ignores me. I then see Little Eatie get pushed to the ground.

"Dad, no!" Kenji yells out as Little Eatie gets up. Big Eatie then runs in roaring as she chomps the Baryonyx on the neck, throwing the Baryonyx away. She stomps before letting out a loud roar.

Big Eatie was doing well defending against the other dinosaurs until the spinosaurus managed to grab her tail pulling her to the ground. Big Eatie kicks the spinosaurus, getting up and fighting it.

We all gasp as the spinosaurus grabs Big Eatie's neck pushing her into the tree. Refusing to let go of Big Eatie's neck as the spinosaurus chomps on her neck. Not enough to kill her but enough to stop her.

I hide my head on Ben's shoulder as he wraps his arms around me, slowly patting the back of my head. Luca had gone to Darius to comfort him as he had dropped on his knees to the floor.

I hear the spinosaurus roar out in victory, not for itself but for my mum and uncle Daniel, as they have won at this moment.

✧༺♥༻∞

🦖 Word Count {4,265} 🦕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 634 51
Y/N L/N, childhood best friends with Brooklynn, is invited to join her on an exciting adventure to Jurassic World as part of a Camp Cretaceous experi...
24.6K 1K 15
Love Amongst The Dinosaurs Brooklynn x Fem!reader A FEMALE character insert based on the show: Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous You can find it on Netf...
25.1K 765 37
A troubled delinquent, (Y/N), and her tech-savvy, fraternal twin Matt, are sent to Camp Cretaceous, a state-of-the-art adventure camp. A place she's...
14.8K 330 10
(Y/n) and her group may not have made it off of the island, but they haven't given up yet! They will keep fighting to survive, until they find a way...