Chaos| Jurassic Park-World x...

By BlueFlare93

Before Harry Potter was born he had an older brother who was kidnapped at the age of 2. Many years later duri... More

Info.
J.P Cast
J.W Cast
H.P Cast
Prologue
Where It all began
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park-2
Jurassic Park-3
Jurassic Park-4
Discontinued
Jurassic Park-5

Jurassic Park-1

1.1K 36 4
By BlueFlare93

A storm is shown with thunder follows as we see trees moving as if something coming.

The wizarding world felt a chill go down their spine seeing something that big coming in.

The screen then pans towards a group of people witnessing it and a person wearing a unique uniform then the rest of the group and carrying a gun.

Hammond looks down, he should have listened to Muldoon.

The figure that was in the tree was a vehicle carrying some type of container.

"Everybody heads up, heads up keep it clear." A person repeatedly said.

Then we hear sounds coming from inside the container.

People felt a chill that something was in that container.

"Why do you keep whatever is in that container in a giant metal box." A blond girl said.

Before Alan Or anybody in the group answered it was Hammond to say it.

"Well that creature that cage is just as smart as the rest of us or perhaps even smarter than everyone in this room. For that reason we need to make sure it never escapes." Hammond said.

Everyone was shocked that a creature like that does exist though Dumbledore looks intrigued.

As we hear people voice that are muffled by the machine.

We soon hear an animals breathing as it pans inside the cage looking at the unique man.

Everyone was looking on in shock especially Charlie, but for Charlie he was scared as he as a dragon handler he knows that this creature sounds reptilian but not a dragon.

"Ok pushing team move in their." The man in unique clothing said.

"I want tasers on full charge!" The unique man shouted as the moving group starts getting ready to move it.

"Isn't that animal abuse?" Hagrid questioned.

"No it's not they need to make sure that animal doesn't get in the wild. If it does it can kill so many innocent people." Charlie answered.

The group especially Hammond looked in shock as Charlie's explanation as Hagrid understood and sat back down.

We hear an animalistic growl scaring the pushing team. As the container moves.

Everyone jumped when they heard the growl.

While everyone jumped, Charlie paled as when he was working he heard from some colleagues that an incident happened and their was no piece was recovered from the incident.

Ian noticed this and asked Charlie a question.

"Charlie by any chance you heard of this?" Ian questioned.

Charlie nodded and said " Yes I have heard of this from my colleagues." Charlie said but in his mind to see what he truly believes what happens is scary.

Then Bill asked a question.

"Charlie do you know what that creature may be?" Bill questioned.

"I think I might but that would be impossible for it to happen." Charlie answered.

Bill still wanting to know more but sees how nervous his brother is decides to stop asking questions and looks back towards the screen.

"And push!" Muldoon yelled.

The push team starts pushing the container into the enter gate as the colors on the wall change from red to yellow and finally to green.

"And we're locked! Loading team step away!" Muldoon said.

The loading team steps away while a person starts climbing the ladders.

"Gatekeeper." Muldoon said as the man now is on top of the container.

More animalistic growls were heard as it now pans back to the animal's perspective.

" jot team raise the gate." Muldoon requested.

The jot team goes into the tower and presses a button to allow the gate keeper to raise the gate.

The screen now pans back to the gatekeeper raising the gate slowly.

Until the animal now more visibly starts heading towards the gate at speeds screeching tackles the gate as the container opens a significant amount.

Charlie seeing this starts shaking as he recalls an similar incident that happened in Romania.

Samuel notices this and motions Charlie to sit with the JP group. As Charlie slowly walks towards them.

Bill wants to know what happened and asks.

"Hey Charlie what's wrong?" Bill asked worried for his brother as the rest of the Weasley family (minus Molly) also worried.

The screen paused for a short intermission for Charlie.

As we see the Weasley family trying to get Charlie out of his panic attack. As well as the JP group. It wasn't working until Samuel and Hammond calmed him down.

After that fiasco Samuel and Ian with Ellie and Alan talking to Charlie during this.

"Now tell me Charlie was it?" Alan asked.

Charlie nodded his head as his breathing was steady and his body no longer shaking.

"From how you reacted something similar occurred?" Ian questioned.

"Yes, during me second year of working in the Romania reserve, we we're transferring a dragon into a new area but one of the workers became cocky and started going near the dragon." Charlie explained.

The rest of the audience grew wide eye of that and the JP group knows the feeling of seeing someone die in the most painful death.

Everybody then looked at the screen as it produced a sound indicating the Intermission was over.

The loading team that was behind the container fell over as the gatekeeper fell from the top of the container.

Then when the gatekeeper fell we see him near the gap of the gate and the crate as he was being dragged into it.

Everyone minus the JP group looked on in horror of seeing a man being dragged into the animal's container.

"Lock the open! Don't let it get out!" Muldoon ordered as he was trying to hold on to the gatekeeper.

Then Muldoon let go on accident as he was trying to get close to a railing to het good grip.

The gatekeeper was then tossed up and down as Muldoon finally had a good grip and held on to the gatekeeper.

As it zooms out to many workers with shockers to try and let the animal go of the gatekeeper.

"Somebody help him!" A random worker said.

"Work harder!!" Muldoon yelled admist the chaos.

As it pans towards the workers trying to shock the animal to let the gatekeeper go.

As it pans to both Muldoon's and the animal's eyes.

The students see this and we're terrified of an animal no a monster doing this much carnage to a person.

As it now starts slowly zooming in towards the gatekeeper and Muldoon as Muldoon was holding onto the gatekeeper as if his life depended on it.

As the gatekeeper was screaming in agony.

"SHOOT HER!" Muldoon ordered as the workers ignored it.

"You we're going to kill this animal!?" Hagrid yelled in anger not understanding the situation.

"Would you do it if a student is about to die?" Hammond said.

Hagrid looks down still angry but now realizes how if the animal was killed the worker will survive.

Hagrid then sits back down as the movie progresses.

"SHOOT HER!" Muldoon ordered again.

Then we see the screen fade into another scene but can still make out the gatekeeper's hand slowly slipping until his hand disappears.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was horrified about what happened to the gatekeeper.

"Oh Merlin.." Mcgonagall said in horror.

Then we look towards the student looked pale as they are already imagining what the gatekeeper looked like when the monster ate him.

The previous scene is now replaced showing a reflection of a man then moves up looking at a man in a suit carrying a briefcase on top of a raft being pulled by black men by rope and smoke coming from somewhere.

Then subtitles show where the new scene is taking place in bold and Italic letters.

MANO DE DIOS AMBER MINE
Dominican Republic

Then the screen pans towards a man.

"Apuesto mil pesos a que se cae."(I bet a thousand pesos he falls.) A man said in a different language.

The hall looks confused until Hammond starts chuckling as the Hall looks at him demanding an explanation.

"He said it in Spanish." Hammond said as he the started to translate it.

"He said and I quote "I bet a thousand pesos which is their way of saying money if he falls."" Hammond said whilst chuckling.

The man the suit replies to the man.

"Hola, Juanito!" The man in a suit said to the other man now named Juanito.

"Hola, bienvenido." (Hello, welcome) Juanito greeted the man in a suit.

"What's this I hear at the airport? Hammond's not even here?" The man in a suit said irritated.

"He sends his apologies." Juanito said.

"We are facing a 20 million dollar lawsuit by the family of that worker, and you're telling me Hammond can't even be bothered to see me?" The man in a suit says.

The wixem who live in the muggle world looked on in shock as some of the purebloods looked curiously as how much it would cost them.

(I don't know how to convert Galleons into USD but I think it's about 800,000 Galleons. So correct me if I'm wrong.)

"How much does it cost?" One of the Purebloods asked.

"With my calculations it would be around 800,000 Galleons." Hermione answered.

Most of the purebloods looked on in shock of how much it would cost just for one death.

"He had to leave early. He wants to be with his daughter, she's getting a divorce." Juanito answered.

"Hold on your parents were getting a divorce?" Samuel asks.

"Yeah.. he use to be very mean and always bullied me." Tim said.

Hammond looked down in sadness as he accepted her daughter's husband and letting his daughter's children his grandchildren face the horrors of the real world.

"Well I understand that. But we've been advised to deal with the situation now. The insurance company--" the man in the suit cuts off as he slips.

Juanito helps him up.

"Are You okay sir?" Juanito questioned.

"Yes I am fine however the underwriters feel the accident has raised some very serious safety questions about the park. That makes the investors very, very anxious. I had to promise to conduct a very thorough, on site inspection." The man in the suit said.

Juanito pauses, as a donkey brays in the distance from the mine.

"Hammond hates inspections. They slow everything down." Juanito continued.

"Juanito, they'll pull the funding. That'll slow him down even more." The man in the suit pursued.

Suddenly a miner that was a head shorter the Juanito yelled out.

"Jefe! Jefe! Encontramos otro mosquito." (Boss! Boss! We've found another mosquito). The miner called.

"Estás seguro?" (Are you sure?) Juanito questioned.

"Si, venga." (Yes, come on) The Miner answered.

"A ver, muéstrame". (Go on, show me) Juanito ordered.

Gennaro follows into the mine, then bangs his head on a low setting wooden beam.

"Watch your head!" Juanito yelled out.

"If two experts... sign off on the island, the insurance guys will back off. I've already got Ian Malcolm, but they think he's too trendy. They want Alan Grant." The man in the suit said.

Juanito gestures for the amber as it gets polished.

"Grant? Haha, you'll never get him out of Montana! (Speaks Spanish) "Luz. Más luz." (Light. More light.)

"Hey I can get out of Montana.." Alan murmurs.

Whilst the JP group is chuckling or laughing hard (ahem Ian)

"And why not?" The man in a suit asked.

Juanito calls out to the workers in Spanish.

"Muchachos, échenme luz!" (Guys, give me some light!)  Juanito yelled out.

Miners reply affirmatively in spanish.

"Why not?" The man in the suit asks again.

Juanito continues to answer while examining the amber.

Because Grant's like me... he's a digger. (chuckles and speaks Spanish looking to the mosquito): "Qué lindo eres!" (You're a pretty one!) Juanito yells out.

"Ew why does the pretty rock have a mosquito!" A girl in the Hall shouted.

"It's amber." Harry Answered.

Most of the JP group and the whole school were surprised by this.

Dumbledore saw this as an opportunity to gain more power.

"My boy how do you know this?" Albus asks.

"I saw one when my mom took me out shopping and I asked the owner what it was." Harry answered.

Albus wanted to know more but the Potter's, Lupin-Black, Malcolm, and the rest of the JP group glared at him.

The camera zooms to a mosquito trapped in the amber. Juanito's words become inaudible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.1K 35
A pair of twins will save the world just like the stars predicted... A potion and a series of books will change the timeline... A girl will begin to...
16.4K 497 23
This is a story based off the movies, harry doesn't live with the Dursley's, Dumbledore bashing. I'm changing a lot of things up, for the better and...
44.6K 2.1K 89
Started: November 8, 2023 Finished: March 18, 2024 Status: Completed Rewrite: Unknown Words: ∞ [Eternal Soul series book 2 of 4] [Harry Potter and th...
17.2K 362 9
I don't own Harry Potter and this will not follow cannon. Harry Potter was the elder brother to Hunter Potter the boy who lived had birthright to t...