𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ➢...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got... More

• AESTHETICS •
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 -
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE

- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

2K 61 71
By _devilishEJ_

Bonus Chapter
🖤 A Calmer Life 🖤

- EVERYTHING HURTS -

Isaac looked up as Nabina walked in before dropping her bag and walking over to him. She immediately dropped onto the bed, leaning her back against, making Isaac look at her confused. "You okay?" He asked and she groaned slightly, "Everything hurts. My aunt threw me into a wall during training." Nabina said.

Isaac wrapped his arms around her, gently grabbing her hands before black veins trailed up his arms, making her sigh softly as all the pain and soreness left her body. "This is why I'm dating a werewolf." Nabina said, making Isaac raise his eyebrows, "That's the only reason?" He asked and Nabina nodded.

"Right now? Yes, definitely." She said, making him chuckle, "You're lucky I love you." He said, making her smile. "Aren't I?" She asked, looking back at him and he smiled at her before leaning forward to kiss her.

- FULL POTENTIAL -

It's been a year since Nabina, Isaac and Saanvi moved to India. It's been a year of working, school, magic training and Nabina showing Isaac around India. Now, Nabina stood in the middle of the training room, watching her aunt, Navi, circle her. Isaac and Saanvi stood off to the side, watching.

"You're focusing too much on me." Navi said, making Nabina cock an eyebrow, "Am I?" She asked. "Too much focus in a battle will leave you distracted by blindsided attacks." Navi said, a thick indian accent in her voice and Nabina smirked slightly, "We'll see about that." She said.

Navi turned to Nabina and started to throw her hand out, only to find Nabina nowhere in sight. "Behind you." She heard Nabina whisper by her ear, making her quickly spin around, only to see Nabina, again, nowhere in sight.

"What is she doing?" Isaac asked as he and Saanvi watched Nabina stand in the middle of the room, watching her aunt with an amused smirk. "Illusions. Hard thing to master, a couple levels below healing." Saanvi said and Isaac looked at her, "Healing is one of the hardest things to learn." Isaac said and Saanvi looked at him.

"It is the hardest thing to learn with Chaos Magic."

Nabina left the illusions down and her aunt quickly glanced around before noticing Nabina. Navi held her hand out, but Nabina quickly threw her arm out and Navi went flying back into the wall. Navi groaned slightly before chuckling as she sat up, "Illusions. Impressive." She said before noticing a bit of blood trailing down her arm.

"Next lesson." She said, looking over at Nabina as she took off her jacket, "Healing." Navi said, making Nabina's eyes widened when she noticed the gash on her arm. Nabina glanced over at her mom and Isaac before taking a deep breath and walking over to her aunt.

"Remember, calm, focus and care. You can only heal someone when you truly care about them and about healing them. It's the same as a werewolf taking someone's pain." Navi said and Nabina took a deep breath and nodded slightly before hovering her hand over the gash on Navi's arm.

She lightly pressed her hand down against the gash before closing her eyes and mumbling a spell in hindi. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms. Slowly, the veins on her arms turned gold for a moment before disappearing and Nabina opened her eyes.

Nabina glanced over at Isaac and Saanvi before moving her hand to reveal the gash completely healed and Navi smiled. "Congratulations, Nabina. You've mastered Chaos Magic." Navi said, making Nabina look at her shocked, "You're at your full potential." Navi said, making Nabina break out in a smile.

She quickly stood up as Isaac ran over to her before pulling her into a tight hug while Saanvi and Navi smiled at her proudly.

- A BIG STEP IN LIFE -

"I think this is the last one." Nabina said, walking through the door of her's and Isaac's apartment in London, while carrying a box. Isaac quickly walked over to her and took the box from her, making her smile at him.

"So..." Nabina said as Isaac set the box down, "We have our own apartment, we don't live with my mom anyone, no more school... Now what?" Nabina asked as Isaac walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist, making her wrap her arms around his shoulders.

"Now I have a question for you." Isaac said, making Nabina hum slightly and raise her eyebrows, "What's your thoughts on marriage?" He asked, making her look at him shocked for a moment. "I think it would be a big step in our lives." She said and he raised his eyebrows slightly, "Would you be ready to take that step if I were to ask you?" He asked.

"Is this you trying to ask me?" She asked and he shrugged and smiled slightly, "Depends on what your answer would be." He said and she smiled at him. "I would love to marry you." Nabina said, making his smile grow, "You would?" He asked and she smiled. "I would." She said and he nodded slightly, "Good, because I already bought a ring... Which is in one of these boxes somewhere." He said, making her laugh softly and he stared at her with a fond look.

"I love you." He said, making her smile at him, "I love you too." She said before pulling him down into a kiss.

- YOU DESERVE TO PICK -

"So, what name are you going to pick?" Isaac asked, making Nabina look up at him before smiling softly. Isaac stood next to Nabina's hospital bed, holding their newly born daughter in his arms. "I thought that's something we decide on together?" Nabina said and Isaac raised his eyebrows, "You're the one who spent nine months growing her then hours in labor. I think you deserve to be the one who makes the final decision on the name." He said.

Nabina leaned her chin on Isaac's arm as she stared at her daughter for a moment before smiling softly. "Zoya Allison Lahey-Rai." Nabina said, making Isaac look at her with a smile, "Has a nice ring to it." He said and she raised her eyebrows in amusement.

"Doesn't it?" She asked and he chuckled before kissing the top of her head, making her smile softly before Isasc furrowed his brows slightly. "Do you think she'll be a werewolf or a witch?" He asked, making Nabina's eyes widen slightly as she looked up at him, "Oh god... I hope not both."

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
Well, here we are again, the end of another book. My first ever solo Isaac book, so I hoped you guys liked it. And as I always say, thank you so much for reading.

Now, technically, up next is adding the movie to some of my previous books. No more new books until I'm done with that.

But, when I am done doing that, I think I want to do a book for a fandom I haven't written for yet. Now, there's quite a few fandoms that I have plans for that I haven't done anything for yet but a lot of them aren't finished yet so I'm giving you guys only 2 options to choose from.

Marvel or TVDU or Jurassic World (I know Marvel isn't finished, but theres enough content)

The characters I have planned for are-

Marvel:
Steve Rogers
Bucky Barnes
Sam Wilson
Wanda Maximoff
Bruse Banner
Loki Laufeyson
Stephen Strange
Shang-Chi
Natasha Romanoff / Wanda Maximoff
Kate Bishop

TVDU:
Bonnie / Kolvina-Poly (this book will be over 100 chapters so I'm not sure if im ready to commit to that yet)
Bonnie Bennett
Klaus Mikaelson x2
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Freya Mikaelson
Hayley Marshall
Davina Claire
Marcel Gerard
Hope Mikaelson
Lizzie Saltzman
Rafael Waithe / MG

Jurassic World:
Owen Grady & Zach Mitchell (2 love Interests and 2 OCs in one book)

You decide which fandom and maybe which character or I'll let a spin wheel decide the character.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 174 22
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...
765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
88.6K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...
7.4K 98 23
Luna Fides, daughter to Rose Fides who has been hiding and burying herself in work so she wouldn't have to face the questions of what they are to her...