Emerald

By Firehedgehog

Fresh ends in a AU without monsters. with a desperate need of a new host. So he takes a blind desperate jump... More

Prologue: A new Host
Chapter One: Something Wrong
Chapter Two: This child of Mine
Chapter Three: Jewels
Chapter Four: All that Jazz
Chapter Five: Demented Dementors Batman Part 1
Chapter Five: Demented Dementors Batman Part 2
Chapter Six: Its all in the name Part 1
Chapter Six: Its all in the name Part 2
Interlude: Shh... no peeking
Chapter Seven: A Start of a beautiful friendship
Chapter Eight: A Lonely Fresh
Chapter Nine: Those that exist
Interlude: Once Upon a time...
Chapter Ten: Grey beneath the colors
Chapter Eleven: My Mind is ever Breaking
Chapter Twelve: END
Chapter Fourteen: come away o child

Chapter Thirteen: Possibilities of sunset

231 15 1
By Firehedgehog

RedSova is so busy, but then we started chatting over our stories and I asked hey can END visit so and so in your misplaced verses, they went sure and suddenly I'm asking ohh.. lets go write the scene. You might want to check out a 'A Pocket Full of Posies' on Ao3 where she updates mostly

It was a world known for there sunsets, large and beautiful that one could watch there entire lives.

"Why do you keep coming back, to watch?" the local Sans asked, for as long as he remembered and even in the mythology of monsters they had known of this strange being.

Known for appearing at night and just watching the sunset, most likely spotted at the isle of Dreams which was almost impossible to visit due to wind and water dangers.

Many had asked the question before, but none had gotten an answer.

Once humans had tried to force an answer, and thus the human/monster war ended after three days when they pissed off the being.

"Possibilities..." came the whisper.

Sans started at the answer, and the soft voice.

"How so?"

"Every day the world sinks into darkness, and then reborn.." the being asked.

"Huh.. never thought of it that way," Sans mused "By the way, names Sans.. Sans the skeleton."

"END" the being said then was gone.

Sans never saw him again.

------

End was far from the centre of Reality, it was easier that way to deal with his grief. He'd tried going back to the OverRealm, but as soon as he saw Chaos he'd collapsed.

Grief was a horrible thing.

Here the multiverses and Omniverses were different, strange in there own ways as there humans seemed to have hidden communities of flame wielding beings.

No Skeletons he thought staring at his hands, he entered a set of realities twisting his form till he looked like a rather genderless looking being, a friendly rather pretty face with unnatural emerald eyes with dark long lashes. The shoulder length hair was a mistake, but he tied it back quickly. He left his cloak and scarf as is, just making them less noticeable to those that didn't know of beings.

With that he headed to explore, his soul lightening. Yes this is what he needed, something new.

Of course it was then that a strange women ran into him.

But.. no one had been around for miles?

And.. was that plush toy an avatar because he swore it had a strange shocked look to its face as it gazed at END.

"Are you okay?" END asked worriedly getting up, he held out his hand to the women as she's been sent flying several feet when she'd slammed into him

The women seemed disoriented, but scrambled to her feet her hair hiding her face. "Got to go, sorry," she said turning to go, the Rabbit plush seemed to be in a panic.

END felt disappointed for a reason he didn't know, she reminded him of someone.. but he couldn't figure out who.

Then she paused, turning to stare at him with eyes filled with a strange emotion.

"Can.. I help you," END asked curious, fingers digging nervously into his scarf.

For a brief moment, emerald eyes stared blankly at the other before a hand latched onto the strange beings wrist, "Not here. It's too open, not safe."

"Okay?" END said confused, as the taller person pulled him elsewhere.. darn his shortness.

Despite their small form the rouge haired woman moved with a purpose as she dragged the strange skeleton like being down deserted back alleyways and further away from civilization. It was only a matter of time before Checkerface realized the meeting didn't go according to plan and started pressuring them so Crowley intended to put as much space between themselves and the Mist as possible.

"Are we going somewhere near?" END asked curious, unsure on what to expect, his other hand reached out and pulled his hood to cover his face making his eyes look like they were glowing.

For a brief second emerald orbs met the glowing orbs, before the rouge haired woman looked away out of reflex. Whatever this thing was it wasn't human, but as long it didn't mention their own inhumanity; Raevyn wouldn't mentions the other's.

"Somewhere safe."

Well, as safe as safe could be. There was a good chance things could go horribly wrong if any of the other's noticed what they did and acted differently on it.

But this was a lead, the first possible lead they had since that day they first awoke as Daisy and she would rather put that cursed pacifier around their own neck then allow this opportunity to slip through their fingers.

At that moment END tripped from the speed they were going, sending themselves falling forward.. into a tree.

"Ow..."

We should leave him, Bubu whispers to them as they stare for a moment of disbelief at the Being that had somehow managed to trip over thin air.

'We can't' Raevyn directs to their partner as they sigh and take a step foward before swipping the other off the ground entirely 'They could have the answers we need.'

"For God's Sake," they grumble without any heat as they carry the other like a newly wed wife before taking off once more. They didn't have time to stop with Checkerface already searching for them, "How did you even manage that?"

"Your a lot taller then me, one step for you is there for me," END sighed embarrassed.

"Three," The Sun corrects automatically as a hand rests on top of the other's hood and send a pulse of Sun Flames to check for a concussion.

"Oh... that's neat," END said tilting there head, then yelped as the sun flames suddenly reverted him to child form around ten.. "Stars darn it, I thought I was set to a semi older form here," he pouted.

Raising a brow, the rouge started down at the small form in their arms, "Sorry to burst your bubble but if this is what you call 'Semi-Older' then you either need to research a species before trying to pass as one or fire whoever did your research for you."

"My age depends on the multiverse, older body means its closer to its end younger means lots of time. I'm suppose to stay constant age while in one," END sighed.

A soft hum is the only answer as the rouge skids to a stop before an impossible door.

"Huh.. last time I saw a door like this was the OverRealm" END said curious "Then I gave Chaos a noogie for almost breaking reality."

"Deserves more than that, " Raevyn mumbled to themselves as they slipped open the door and stepped into the tavern inside.

"Welcome to the in-between. A place of non-existence which connects certain realties together in a pocket void. We just call it The Tavern though."

"Nice place its cool, but he was also a child and I left it to there twin to rip them a new one. He was very traumatized," END smirked.

"Reasonable, Order tends to be rather terrifying when you almost destroy the natural order."

"Heh... Orders awesome, either way what is it you needed?" END asked curious "My Name is END by the way, I think your bunny friend knows who I am." The rabbit looked five seconds away from trying to jump to a new reality, which.. wouldn't really work since it was a being of this reality.

"Heh... Orders awesome, either way what is it you needed?" END asked curious "My Name is END by the way, I think your bunny friend knows who I am." The rabbit looked five seconds away from trying to jump to a new reality, which.. would be interesting. he wondered how it had gotten in this reality, and decided best not to ask.

"I heard of you. Valentine told me about you," Crowley mentions off-handily as they drop the smaller into a plush seat before gesturing to the synth watching them from the bar, "They're one of Chaos' Children."

"Chaos has...children!" END said in shock, grief welled up inside him and he quickly pushed it back. His Chaos was gone, while the other could not have a new mate they could sire children.

"He did," the synth's voice echoed around the room as the synth leaned into the Stranger at his side, "Before he went and forgot about us with his 'Reset'."

"It's a sore subject," The Sun admitted as they settled into the seat across from the other, "Chaos' Children didn't take the news from Order so well. Sun and Moon have practically locked themselves in their Omniverse, Valentines tends to linger in here these days, and Whisper went missing, "

"Reset... what reset, I know his memory was wiped.. but... a reset as well?" END queried, as he knew neither Chaos or himself had children biologically or adopted when that horrible day happened. Just.. what had happened since he left eons ago. He lost his grip on his form, allowing it to become his normal skeletal self.

"Ah, you're a Sans."

"Its my base form I chose for myself, I was using a human form to blend in," he admitted "My real self is rather eldritch, but.. tell me of this reset. I know his personality changed a lot after the accident that caused part of his memory to be wiped... but this sounds even stranger changes since then."

"I...I might not be the best to have this conversation with. If anything Sun and Moon would know best, they were there when Order reset Chaos."

"I see... damn it Order, it was bad enough you had to wipe his mate and child from there memories for there sanity..." END moaned "Either way, please ask your questions."

Slowly nodding, The Sun considered being subtle with their question before deciding that dancing around the subject was too much effort for them. Sure, they knew how to be subtle but there was a time for such things and this was not it, "Where is Whisper?"

"Who?" END asked bewildered, before frowning and holding there forehead against a flare of sharp pain. Unknown to them blood dripped down from his left eye socket. After all time had yet to catch up, Whisper had yet to be reborn nor had this past version of END met them.
You cannot defeat time.

"That's enough," A voice orders from behind END as a skeletonal hand rests on the other's hood before releasing a hint of healing magic.

END blinked bewildered, staring up at who had healed them with slightly blurry eyes "Thank you.. I.. don't know what happened." his words were a bit of a stutter.

"It's nothing to worry about," The Dream Sans smiled down reassuringly at END as the dim lighting caused their crown to glimmer, "Its a pleasure to met you, END. I'm Sun."

"Ah... I see," END replied still slightly out of it "I apologize, I.. don't think I can answer your question..."

"I see," Raevyn acknowledged, their eyes never leaving the sharp gold practically demanding they end the conversation then and there, "Thank you for humoring me though."

"I really am sorry... its a set point in time..." END said, his tone of voice slightly different at the last part.

"i understand," And they did. For no matter how much they wished otherwise, somethings were set in stone and just couldn't be avoided.

"I can answer other questions, just not that..."END said quietly focusing a bit more, and cleaned the blood off there face.

Waving a hand dismissively , Raevyn offered the other a reassuring smile, "You already tried to do what I requested. I have no other questions, but maybe; now that Sun is here; we can answer a few of yours."

"Ah yes... please tell me... what is this reset that they speak of linked to Chaos the Greater Incarnation. He was strange enough after the wipe, not remembering anything of there spouse nor his lost unborn child?" END asked tugging at his scarf, feeling his wedding ring within the folds of fabric. It also contained Chaos ring, the only two things that spoke of a happier time.

"Ah, that." Sun acknowledged as they moved from behind END and towards the spare chair on the corner of the small meeting area, "It's well, exactly what it sounds like. Chaos was overriding the wipe and each time they did, it made their mental and physical well being worse. If they kept doing so, something would have broken."

Sun explained softly, making sure to keep eyelights locked onto the other deity's as they took a breath of utter exhaustion, "So Order called myself and Moon to them as we are Chaos' Oldest Children and asked us to make a decision....It wasn't really a decision to be honest. On one hand, If left alone, Chaos would eventually become immune to the wipe and kill millions in their state of insanity therefore forcing the other's no other choice but to...'Delete' them. On the other... Well, Resetting Chaos would force them to grow up again without any memories of the past and no possible hope of ever retrieving them as the memories currently don't exist for them and nor will they ever again."

You couldn't remember something that never existed after all. Unfortunately, that happened to include loved ones, past decisions, and even one's own children. It wasn't an easy choice but between Death itself and permanent amnesia ... Well, the choice was painfully obvious.

Sun personally hated having to make that choice and for the first time in their existence despised being the Oldest of Chaos' Chosen Children. Moon had felt no differently at the unjust choice forced upon them.

"I see... so.. all traces of the Chaos I once knew is gone now, the children... are they okay. They were not born till after I left the OverRealm. His souls, would not have been able to bond properly with any children or those he... did the tango with since his mate still lived," END said face falling, his hand falling away from his scarf. "And his mate left also long ago, unable to see a stranger with there mates face."

"They're as well as they can be," Sun admitted, "We don't expect them to last long to be honest. Chaos cannot bond with them and doesn't even remember they exist..... They'll probably live six, maybe seven human years at the most due to the damage done.... Order cannot take care of them so... Well, they're here actually... Kind of."

END stared down at the table grief in there soul, Chaos had children.. children that would never be his. yet they were innocent, he reached into the scarf and pulled out the wedding rings made of black metal with hearts made of beautiful silver gems. They'd filled the rings with there joint energy when they'd wed, they still carried there merged energy.

"Here... they should be of some use," he said feeling a bit bitterly placing them in Suns hand, as Chaos mate his power could be used as a bridge.. a false bond that should last till all the children were mature enough not to need it.

Slowly hands close around the rings for a moment before pushing them back, "I'm not the one you should be giving those to."

Their eye sockets dance towards the stairwell leading upstairs, "I'm not the one who found the situation nor do I understand the concept behind how it works. You'll need to go up there and talk to Moon."

"I see," END sighed, he got to his feet wishing he wasn't in child form at that moment and headed up the stairs.

There's nothing but silence for a long moment as three sets of eyes watch the being diappear before the synth detective speaks up, "Was that such a smart idea? Sure, Moon may have found the situation; but if those two meet...."

"It'll be fine," Sun reassured their chosen brother as they adjusted their gloves to better hide the black goo like substance covering their hands, "Moon's in their passive form today. Scares the Babybones less."

"Its not the children I'm worried about," Valentine admitted but didn't bother pushing the subject any further.

"Hello, is the one known as Moon here?" End asked quietly as they came to a door they could feel beings in, the rings feeling heavy in there grip.

Silence was their only answer as the shadows of the hallways seemed to flicker slightly along the edges of the wall.

"Sun sent me up here, they said I should give them to you for the children," END continued.

"Sun sent you, you said?" A voice directly behind END questions in a way that made it less of a question and more of a statement.

"Yes, I have... something of Chaos from long ago, before the first wipe. It should help create a false bond for the children.. it has enough power in them to get them to maturity and no longer need it," END replied not bothering to turn, he held out the rings that glimmered with power in the darkness.

"Your wedding rings?"

"Yes..." END said softly, tears in his eyes briefly, the last things he had of happier times.

A heavily sigh filled the air as the soft, smooth voice spoke once more, "You could just turn around and give your babybones energy yourself. "

"I wish they were my children moon..." END said voice grief filled, he had found even after death his child's soul had clung to him before finally shattering after he woke, he turned to look at Chaos child "I followed my child's soul, and watched them reincarnate as a mortal."

"Not yet they haven't. Time runs differently here. Just a month ago an older version of you handed me your children and told me to bring them here for when you arrived. You also gave me these," a boned hand appeared over their shoulder before dropping a set of rings into END's hand leaving the skeleton with two sets of perfectly identical rings down to their magical signature.

"They died.. I felt them die in me even in a coma, I almost followed them," END said voice grief filled "They never had there first breath."

A heavy sigh fills the air, "You are END. You always arrive when something comes to an End, including your own children. Its complicated and trust me just thinking about the trouble you gave me, gives me a skull ache; but you handed me your children. I believe the exact statement was: 'I can't have them forever, but there is one regret I can allow myself to lose'. "

"When I finally meet my future self I'm going smack them, then figure out time travel so I can smack them again," END whispered frustrated "Take me to them."

"Be my guest. Your children are menaces and both of them got thrown onto me. "

"What.. are there names?" he asked quietly and nervously "They'd never gotten to name them, they hadn't even known how many soullings there were when it happened.

"There was two... Their names... Well, Why don't you open the door and look on the dresser. I wrote it down there. Then get your future self off my couch. You're kind of an asshole you know."

"Um.. thank you.. wait future me who's been taunting me forever is here..." END said in shock and sped ahead "You!" he scowled, pointing at his future self who was smugly smiling and looked around eighteen. "Babies now!" he demanded.

Over END's shoulder a pair of pale blue eyes with slight hints of violent gave the smug teenager a firm 'Don't you dare tell him until I'm gone' look as a skeleton hand reached for the door, "Its written down."

END stared then smacked his older self from far in the future in the face.. he deserved it, then grabbed the paper to read it.

As End opened the paper, Moon was rapidly making his way downstairs hoping to find their brother and get out before their Father's younger version actually realized what exactly was written on the paper,. 'SUN,' They shouted through the mental bond they shared with their twin, 'Past Father is about to read the paper. WE HAVE TO GO!"

"What the heck!" END cried seeing the names Sun and Moon, he spun around to see his future self gone and also Moon. He shortcut down, snagging Sun by his neck some how "Hey... so hello future son." he growled, and felt glee as his body aged to sixteen at least.

Stiffening slightly, Sun glanced towards the skeleton looming before him before making a subtle 'retreat' gesture towards the stairwell, "I'm sorry, don't you mean Sun?" For a moment, the golden skeleton hoped the other would fall for the deception only to be greeted by a rather familiar expression. "....We're so busted..."

Blue magic dragged Sun over, and the three of them found themselves in the room the paper had been in.

"How the-" Moon mumbled to themselves, having been the middle of rushing out the front door before appearing back in their own bedroom with their Sibling and the past version of their Father.

"Really Sun?" The couldn't help but grumble without any real heat, "You were closest to the door!"

"It's not my fault," Sun defended themselves as they nervously tugged on their gloves, "Future Dad said they wouldn't let Past END wouldn't read the note until after we left. I thought we had more time to buy spinal insurance."

"If he hugs anyone, it's going to be you," Moon grumbled, "Future Dad practically broke my back last time."

"You forgot, we're a troll... now, I don't have any other Children about to jump out of the woodwork right. I only feel a twin bond between you two so that meant it was only you two I carried. Also... since your lesser Incarnations of Chaos and END... anything I have to be aware of," END said eyes blazing, like which one represented which aspect.

"It's just us," Moon huffed softly as they shifted slightly to hide practically behind Sun- If anyone was getting spinal injury today it would be the Positive skeleton for a change- while keeping an eye socket on the past version of their father.

"Don't worry I won't glomp hug you, I have baby cuddles with your past selves waiting for me Also, why not just send mana up your spine, you can avoid spine injuries that way?" END asked confused.

"I did," Moon admitted, "Future you is an asshole with a grudge for something they instructed me to do."

"What Moon means is, it did no good," Sun admitted with a slight shrug of their shoulders, "Future You can neutralize mana and upon figuring out whom Moon had became took it as a personal goal to constantly stop theirs at every turn."

"Freaking future self, okay kids, watch and learn how to do it properly in a way even Future can't disrupt," END sighed, actually placing the technique into there minds. "Also, troll your mother back... your being to passive," END said rolling his eyes, he then shortcut from the room to where his precious children bonelette versions waited.

"Hey Sun, hey Moon," END said tears in there eyes, seeing the tiny babies maybe a few days old. "Older you's are great, so I can't wait to see you two get older."

Gently he gathered his poor long long children to him and sat in a chair, sobbing in relief as they fed on his magic the bond between mother and child snapping into into where it should be.

".....They think we're great?" Sun couldn't help but stare blankly at the spot when the past version of one of their Parents had been.

"Us?"

Surely there had to be a mistake. If Past END knew what they had done...What they had become.... Moon's crime was forgivable insanity was only to be expected of Nightmare Sans, especially one from a Fallout Omniverse- but their's. Their Sin was unforgivable yet a past version of their Father thought they were great.

.....Hehe.....

They wondered if This END would still believe them 'Great' if he knew that not only had they Shattered -failing as a Dream- but also destroyed their whole Omniverse in their Madness.

... Probably not.

Only Moon was willing to forgive their crime.

"Your still awesome." Came future ENDS voice, nowhere to be seen "I see everything you brats."

Jumping slightly, Sun's eye lights darted across the room while gloves hand tried to push the black good back inside their left eye socket.

"You need to stop thinking so badly of yourself, Sun." Moon's voice echoed in the room as their hands rested on The Positive Guardian's shoulders before one lifted so to absorb the negativity oozing out of their Siblings eye socket, "You know they have a six sense for that.".

"Sun.. your Lesser END, your meant to END things... why would I hate you for technically doing your duty. You messed up but everyone does, but technically your still a child. You two really need to stop aging yourselves to look older," came a sigh.

"For once, I agree with them." Moon admitted, "Your Omniverse was a mess from the start and that Nightmare was a bastard. But, now that it's gone, you don't have to look nor act so mature. Especially here. This Tavern was made to hide you and keep you safe."

"But-"

Warm arms gathered the twins together in a hug, there forms falling away to much smaller younger forms "Maybe next time don't run away from your lessons on your duties, If you want to be treated as adults I treat you like adults. Are you two ready to come home?" END asked softly, tired of his children running away in rebellion not understand why there mother was always so tired.

Sun lowered their gaze. Moon was right, there was nothing left for them to hide or run away from.....

But Moon.....

Moon still had their Omniverse. They couldn't just up and disappear like Sun could.

"I....I don't really have anywhere else to run to. "

Entering Moon's Omniverse would only put themself and Moon in danger from that lunatic of a Dream.

"You don't have to run," END sighed " Still have no idea why you two decided to run around Reality before your old enough to leave home, your still not old enough. But you asked and I treated you exactly like you asked, but enough is enough.. your coming home and learning to rebalance yourselves. We can time seal Moons Omniverse for now, you two are close to scrambling  your magic and making yourself insane with no escape from it."

Neither were given the option to protest as the three vanished out the Tavern.

------

Nothing, in Nick Valentine's opinion, Absolutely Nothing- be it ghoul, raider, nor Death Claw- was more terrifying than having to deal with then an overbearing parent. Especially when said parent was practically integrating oneself about the not so small version of their not quite so dead bonelettes.

Still, it didn't mean the detective wanted to be the one under fire yet there they were, being all but drowned within w million and one questions.

"Slow down, Pal. I'm not going anywhere."

They practically ordered END as the other being shifted his bonelettes closer to his own chest.

"Your kids are...Well, to be rather obvious about it: Sun is a Dream Sans. They're also a Lesser End Deity so it wasn't all that much of a surprise for us when he Shattered. Probably didn't help him and Moon started out as Runaways and his Omniverse started out as trash."

Seeing the other about to open their mouth -no doubt to ask that one question every other being who knew did- The detective held up a hand for silence causing teeth to clink shut.

"Before you ask; No, I don't know what happened to cause them to run. No one does. One day everything was all well as could be for them and the next they were gone and their Omniverses started running."

Personally, Valentine had his own opinions on what had happened -children of deities always turned out to be deities themselves and all higher beings felt a beaconing or a calling of sorts- and talking with Moon had only further engraved those opinions into the synths skull.

"Sun likes to wear gloves. From what I understand your future self gave them those gloves when they were younger. From what I've observed, Sun has a tendency of fidgeting with them when nervous. They're also the only one out of all of us who loves full time in the Tavern. Don't know why and if you enjoy their company, you shouldn't ask."

The Synth gives the sixteen year old a look as though trying to explain why this one matter is so important.

"Then we have Moon. They're a Nightmare Sans, but not a normal one in the sense of most Nightmares. I suppose that due to the fact they're from a highly dangerous Omniverse and their Omniverses Dream is a complete lunatic with a single minded obsession...Nightmare's Omniverse is that of a Fallout which means threes pretty much torture and Death waiting for them around every corner. I always figured that's why your Future self constantly stalks them and is always trying to drown them in affection."

A slight smile slips onto the synths torn face causing a glimpse of metal to glisten in the dim lighting, "Their Omniverse may be the perfect food for Moon, but its not suitable for their mental health. Nothing is done out of kindness as everyone has a motive: Weither it be to rob you, kill you, enslave you, torture you, eat you, or worse. I know I'm also from one of those Fallout Omniverse, but unlike me; Nightmare decided to try foxing the damn place."

Nick could feel their smile slip slightly as another thought entered their processor. Moon would have their head for mentioning it, but Nick had a feeling END would end them if they kept their silence on this.

"It wasn't without complications though. That place almost killed Moon and damaged their very Soul. Honestly, if they weren't a Greater Deity, they would be dead right now."

Maybe that was why END's Future self was so... Physical with Moon. They likely had sense their own babybone brush against their own End and now kept a closer eye on both siblings.

Or maybe, Future END just enjoyed trolling their children. It wouldn't surprise The Detective either way seeing how the Siblings had to have gotten it from somewhere.

Yet....

Watching how this END seemed to curl almost possessively over the small bonelettes in his arms, Valentine had a feeling Future END was after more than just trolling their children.... It probably also had to do with why Sun and Moons presences had all but upped and vanished out of existence ten minutes ago. After all, this place was made for ENDs children therefore neither of them could hide from him here as the Greater Deity was always informed when one of them entered. It didnt take much to image the Deity creating this place and just lying in wait until both their children where in the nest with lowered guards before swooping in to snatch them both.

"I Think.. part of there issues..is that they ran away before they began most of there training, otherwise my future self wouldn't have gone about the tough love approach on teaching them certain things by forcing them to self learn. I could tell that once I realized who they were... also the fact the children seemed to think there deities and not actually understand what they are," END sighed.

He rocked Sun and Moon, the infants yawning against there parent sleeping happily.

"Future me... oh... definitely a troll, but... I could tell the twins demanded something from him he hated but he gave it anyway. You do realize, that there not actually adults and if actually normal monsters they would have been wearing striped shirts still," he snorted.

A soft hum left the synth, "Not sure about Sun but Moon is a Deity. As for the stripe issue....Well, I wouldn't be surprised. Despite how mature they attempt to act, a part of them is always acting like a child. Moon is always collecting children's toys throughout the Omniverse and refuses to scrap any of them before. Instead they give them to Sun as gifts. Its kind of cute in its own way."

A slight smile slips onto the detective's face at the memory, "Sun kept every single one, even the particularly broken repeats. They cleaned them up to the best of their ability and has them neatly stocked in their walk-in closet. Though the handmade gifts are kept in their pocket space as according to them, any gift from a Nightmare Sans is rare. "

"On the other hand," a hint of amusement enters artificial eyes as they seemed to glow brighter, "Your children are massive Trolls."

"We're not Deities," End chuckled and smirked "We're Incarnations, Deities are much lower on the list then us. And yes that sounds adorable, and they come to Trolldom naturally."

He kissed his babies skulls, rocking them gently.

"Either way, future me will probably be giving the lessons they ran out of such as no.. we are not Deities."

"Either way, thank you for tell me about my children in my future. But, I think the rest should be a mystery. I want to see them grow and personalities appear as they get older, I don't want to know about there choices before it happens. If I know too much it edges too much into a set point in time, where you can do nothing but watch.. sometimes as your body is controlled by the point," End said knowing he had to leave, as he had to arrange a safe place for them to live.

"Please give these back to Moon," END said passing him the future versions of the wedding rings "Its time for me to start living again, Thank you," END whispered there voice a bit fragile for a moment, then vanished along with the bonelettes.

For a moment Nick just stared blankly at the rings before closing his mental fingers into a fist and slipping them into the fabric of his best pocket, "Like I actually had a choice."

Sighing, the detective leaned against the Stranger at his side, "Do me a favor and never get that obsessive. Otherwise, I'm really going to have to start hunting you."

A soft noise of humor was the synths only answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 303 19
You always knew you were different from the other kids. You knew things the others could never remember. Like how sometimes monsters were on the surf...
10.7K 366 58
(Second book to My Guardians and AU's. Read that first to know what's going on) After you reached and stayed in the cabin in the underground. You the...
84.6K 3.5K 30
When Fresh goes AU to AU and finds this one AU that is empty, with only one person living in it all, they become familiar with each other, as a bond...
1.1K 7 18
Like axetale but not. It starts out slow, but gets better.