FRAGILE SOUL

By lostprincesspc

IT'S EASY TO LOVE THE WEALTHY... IT'S EVEN EASY TO STAND BY THE SIDE OF SOMETHING STRONG & RIGID... WILL YOU... More

Cast & Character Aesthetics
1] Beginning of the Journey
2] Catching up
3] Princess & Friends
4] Prepared to become CEO
5] Another week...end
6] Beach Day
8] The party
9] New friendships
Extra
10] Birthday
11] The Trip
Instagram (The Trip)

7] Invitation & Shopping

21 5 0
By lostprincesspc

Palak Mehra

A day before Vihaan's birthday...

Its Saturday...the last day of week and I can finally rest tomorrow.

This whole week has been really busy I didn't get much time for myself. That's why I have decided that tomorrow I will spend my day relaxing and may be would visit library.

I got up to get ready for the hospital. After getting ready I had my coffee and then left for hospital.

Palak's outfit 👆🤍

****

I reached the hospital. As I entered firstly I greeted the receptionist and put my attendance and went straight to the locker room to get changed into my scrubs. I didn't bumped into either Jay or Anvi today, they must be busy with their work.

I got changed and was heading towards neurological department, at that time I encountered one of my colleague from paediatric department.

She is a friendly person. We don't get to interact that much because of the differences in our work but ya whenever we get to meet each other it's always a friendly and nice meeting.

As I have seen her after a while so I thought of greeting her and have a small talk.

"Hello, Dr. Sinha", I greeted her.

"Oh! Hi, Dr. Mehra", she greeted me back.

"How are you doing, it's been a while since I last saw you", I said.

"Yeah it's been a while, I am doing good".
"What about you?", she asked.

"Yeah, me too", I replied back.

Even though you are not fine but still you can only say that you are fine. I am tired of saying this but thats the way it is.

Only in front of Shri and Vineet I get to say I am not fine if I am not. I don't need to pretend in front of them. Anyways, that's the way we all live our lives, just pretending...

"By the way, you are looking pretty", I complemented her.

"Thank you", she said smiling.

"Okay then, Dr. Sinha, see you around".
"You must be busy as well", I said.

"Yeah, right, see you around, bye".

"Bye".

I bid her good bye and proceeded on my way to neurological department.

You know, we should compliment people whenever we get a chance. I mean, I don't know about others but whenever someone compliments me there's that smile that comes on my face and I guess its same way for others too.

As I complimented Dr. Sinha just a while ago the smile that crept on her face is what I want, to make people smile to see them happy. If a mere compliment can do that then why not that's why I try to compliment people as much as possible at least I can make someone smile just by a compliment...

****

Finally, it's time for lunch. I am starving as I didn't had my breakfast today. I went to cafeteria to have lunch with Anvi and Jay.

They hadn't arrived yet so I thought of scrolling through my phone to check for any calls or messages.

When I opened my phone I saw messages from an unknown number. I opened the message and got to know that it was from Vihaan, it said that he wanted to invite me to his birthday party and he also mentioned that he got my number from Vineet.

I guess it can be a step towards our friendship so I accepted his invitation and texted him back that I will definitely come and thanked him for inviting.

After some time Anvi and Jay finally came.

"Hey", Anvi chirped.

"Hi", I said back.

"You guys are late today", I stated.

"Yeah, because of work load", Jay told me.

I nodded.

"Okay, so tell me what do you guys want for lunch, I will bring it", said Jay.

"Sandwich for me", said Anvi.

"Palak?", asked Jay.

"Sandwich", I replied.

"Okay then sandwich it is, I will be right back".

As Anvi settled down I thought of telling her about the invitation till Jay is back with our lunch.

"Actually, I wanted to show you something", I started the conversation and showed her the text from Vihaan.

"Oh my goodness", she said all excited.

"What's there to be that much excited?" I asked her.

"Oh comon', Palak he texted you personally, he could have asked Shri or Vineet to inform you but he didn't".

"You know, you are really lucky that he's gonna be around you more often because of Shri and Vineet. I mean look at him he's such a handsome hunk", she continued.

"Why don't you try dating him".

"What?"

"I mean why not if he is single".

"Shut up, okay".

"What's wrong with it, I am sure Shri and Vineet won't mind after all you both are their friend".

Before she could say anything further, Jay came.

"Here you go", he said handing us our sandwiches.

"What did you guys talked about when I was away", asked Jay.

"Let me te you", said Anvi getting excited.

And then she told him everything about the invitation and about Vihaan and that I should date him but I am being stubborn.

Since the first time I have told her about Vihaan she is being just like this.

"So, now that I am going to the party, I have to buy a gift for him", I said.

"Oh right, let's go for shopping then. It's our day off tomorrow so we both can do some shopping as well as buy a gift for him", said Anvi.

I nodded in reply.

"Okay then, I will come to your house and from there we can leave for shopping".

I again nodded.

I wanted to have some rest tomorrow but guess what I can't have rest now.

I said and then said.

"Okay, now I must leave, you guys continue your lunch, I am going to continue my work".

"Bye"

"Bye", they said back.

And just like that I spent my whole day working...

****

Next day [Day of Vihaan's birthday]...

I got up and took a long, relaxing shower and got dressed.

Palak's outfit 👆❤

****

I had my breakfast and now I am waiting for Anvi.

I heard my doorbell ring and it was Anvi.

"Hey, girl", she said hugging me.

"Hi"

"You ready?"

"Yup"

"By the way, did you choose an outfit to wear at he party?"

"Umm...no, I guess I will need your help".

"I will gladly help you".
"Okay, so, show me your outfits".

We went to my bedroom and I showed her the outfits that I thought were appropriate for the party.

"You don't have anything else other than these", she asked pointing at the outfits I showed her.

I shook my head negatively.

"Really, that means you are in urgent need for shopping".
"Now you are not only gonna buy a gift for him but also a dress for you".

I nodded my head.

I guess I really need to buy a dress. I mean it's gonna be a big party so I definitely need a dress. I know this because I have attended few parties of Shri and Vineet previously.

It took me a while to choose my dress because I am very picky.

Anvi also buy few outfits for herself.

After buying the dress we went to buy a gift.

I don't know anything about him, likes - dislikes nothing and that's why it was kinda hard to pick a gift for him but than an idea came to my mind and I guess its gonna work, I just hope he like the gift.

Later that day I got a call from Vineet.

He asked me whether I am coming or not and I informed him that I am coming, so he told me to be ready at 7, he is going to pick me up.

Here I am getting ready for the party with the help of Anvi.

After shopping I thought that I can use some help in getting ready.

So, she stayed at my place after shopping to get me ready. She helped with hair and makeup.

"You are looking gorgeous, babe", she said taking in my final appearance.

I just smiled at her.

Palak's hair, makeup & outfit 👆😘

****

Soon the doorbell rung and Anvi went to open the door. I look at myself in mirror for last time and went to the door.

It was Shri and Vineet. I didn't know that Shri is also going to come with Vineet.

"You are looking beautiful princess", complimented Shri.

"Right, you are just looking like a real princess", said Vineet and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you very much, both of you", I said smiling.

"Okay then, I will be leaving now, have fun", said Anvi winking at me.

"Bye", I said and shook my head at her.

"Are you ready to leave", Vineet asked me.

"Yeah", I replied.

"Let's go then", said Shri.

Both Shri and Vineet came in their separate cars.

I got in Vineet's car and we left for the party...

****

That's it for this chapter..
Hope you like and enjoy the chapter.

And if guys forgot who is Anvi and Jay then let me remind you... Anvi and Jay are Palak's friends and colleagues and Jay is Anvi's fiance.

By the way any guesses what could be the gift...To know keep reading.

Don't forget to vote, comment & share.

Thankuuu...💝

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 199 5
🐰 කියන දේ අහන්න බේබි 🐯 බෑ😁 🐰 මුරන්ඩු වෙනවද ඔය ම්ම් 🐯 ඉචිම් ඔයා එක්ක විතරනේ හුම්ම් 🐰 කොහොමත් මාත් එක්ක විතරයි 🐯 මසල් බනී 🐰 ම්ම් 🐯 තුකී 🐰...
137K 9.5K 70
စိတ္ကူးယဥ္ပါေနာ္ စိတ္ကူးယဥ္ဆန္ဆန္ကို မဟုတ္တဲ့ စိတ္ကူးယဥ္ပါေနာ္ ဘာလို႔လဲဆိုေတာ့ Ficကိုသာ ဖတ္ၾကည့္ပါေနာ္ Fic coverက ပံုကိုinspireယူၿပီး စိတ္ကူးယဥ္မွာမ...
732K 18.2K 52
Mia has lived for 3 years in the Fire Nation, as Zuko's friend. Just before the Agni Kai, Mia reveals her skills of Fire, Water and Earth bending to...
10.2K 349 51
❝ too bad. i fell in love with this man ❞