ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

Da cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... Altro

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

19

8.7K 434 102
Da cutegir2002

Lisa and Jennie tried their best to hold their laughter....but at the end lost it and started to laugh clunching their stomach....while the tops rolled their eyes.... seeing this two rolling on the bed....

They were currently in kook's room to get ready....they were all ready with their girly clothes and makeup....wanna see how they were looking.... let's see....

(I really tried my best not to laugh at the edits...but🤣🤣🤣....well they all are looking beautiful tho😜😜....)

(Credit goes to the real owner of the pictures)

"Are you both done"kook asked getting annoyed by his cousin....

Jenlisa nodded their head....but as soon as they looked at this four they again burst out .....

"Yoongi....I don't think you should go....you looking like yoonji and there's no way they won't recognize you"namjoon spoke while hobi and kook nodded their head....

"Huh so what.... don't you know there are 7 people exactly looking like same in this world....and there is no way I am letting anyone close to my jiminie"yoongi spoke....

"Hobi hyung is looking like he had just come out of any drama you know the charactersl who is the richest in the whole drama"kook spoke pointing at hobi who rolled his eyes...

"What about namjoon....he is looking like he is the leads best friend"hobi spoke pointing at Joon who immediately stopped laughing....

"Yah....why no one said anything to kook....he is looking like that badass lead of a mafia drama"Joon spoke pointing at kook who shrugged....

"Shh...tae is calling"Lisa spoke quitting them...

"Yes tae....yeah we will be there in some minutes"Lisa spoke and hanged up....

"Let's go they are already there"Lisa spoke as they all hurriedly went to the car making sure not to get caught by any of the elders....

****

They all stepped out of the car and slowly walked to the door...they were trying their best not to fall as they were wearing heels....while jenlisa were busy trying their best to not laugh looking at this four who were walking like aliens.....

They showed the invitation they had made on phone and was send to everyone who were invited.....they walked inside....

Tops eyes searched for their own lovers ....but there were quite lots of people which they didn't expected....they thought there will be only some but here there are at least 20 to 30 people present.....

Their head snapped to their right when they heard yoonji calling Lisa....and they sweared they didn't knew their lovers can be this sexy and hot....Joon and hobi had seen their lovers in this type of clothes before too but Everytime they see them they feel new....

While as yoonmin are newly married Jimin had wore some western wears when they were in their room just for yoongi to see....so it wasn't totally new for him toooo...but kook oh.... don't even talk about this person....

He was frozen on his place...he had seen tae only in Indian wears....he loved that side of tae...but this....he is beyond ready to see tae wearing something like this for him just for him....

His eyes roamed from tae's face to his collar bones to his chest than to the tan legs that were on display....he gulped visibly....he had the urge to praise tae but for now he can't....

(Yoonji's dress)

(Jimin's dress)

(Jin's dress)

(Tae's dress)

Kook was staring at tae but immediately looked away when tae looked at him...

"Are they your friend Lisa noona"tae asked pointing at this four....Lisa nodded...

Tae and Jimin walked to four of them who were trying their best to not expose them self....

"Hii...I am Kim Jimin....and this is Kim Taehyung...soon to be jeon the bride...."Jimin spoke smiling at them...

"Welcome to my bachelor's party"tae spoke smiling cutely...kook was this ....🤏close to cooe at him but controlled himself...

He nudge joon's stomach with his elbow to say something....

"Thank you for letting us come"Joon spoke trying to make his voice like a girl ...Jimin raised his eyebrows thinking he had heard this voice somewhere.....

"Congratulations"hobi spoke to tae who nodded his head .....

"Jiminie.... don't you think she looks exactly like yoonji noona"tae spoke pointing at yoongi who gulped....but placed a smile on his face....a nervous one tho....

"Yeah...she looks like her...noona...see we found your another twin"Jimin shouted calling yoonji....

"I told you we will be caught because of him"hobi whispered to kook to shut him ....

"Oh my....do I have another twin beside yoongi....wow she looks exactly like me"yoonji spoke put her palm on her mouth....

"Wait I will call him and tell that we have a another twin"yoonji spoke as she pulled out her phone to call yoongi who immediately panicked because his phone was with him....

"Guys why wasting our time let's party"Joon spoke....but avoid doing eye contact with Jin who was looking at him with narrow eyes....

"Yes let's go..."tae spoke holding jimin's hand dragging him to dance kook started at others bum...he gulped again because Tae's dress was tight which made his bum shape too visible...

Kook shook his head as he made his way with other three who excused them self to have some drinks......

They all were sitting when they saw four boys approaching their wives....other stayed a little far from Jinmin and yoonji...but one of them was too close to tae....but what made kook more furious was tae wasn't trying to push the boy away rather he was enjoying his dance....

He gulped to three shots...he was about to go and take that boy away from his love but was pulled back on his seat by yoongi who shook his head....

"Hyung let me go...look he is getting too close to bear"kook spoke pointing at tae and that boy who was too close for his liking....

"Shut up and sit down...or we will be caught"yoongi whispered...kook grumbled some curses and sat back to his seat....

But his jaw clenching his fingers turned in to fist ....he rolled his tongue on his inner cheek as he saw the boy put his hands on tae's waist....and that was it when the boy pulled tae more close to himself.....he stood up harshly startling other three he marched towards them and harshly pulled the boy away from tae....

"Wtf....why did you pulled me"the boy asked looking angry....but kook didn't said anything and glared at him which didn't bothered him....so he facade that it wasn't bothering him.....

"What do you want huh...leave from here...let me enjoy"the boy said pushing kook but kook didn't even budge from his place....

"Leave from here"he spoke in his deep cold voice...not realizing where and how he was....other three face palmed...while the bottoms smirked....

"Wait you sound like a boy....but you look like a girl"the boy asked ....and that's when kook realized what he did....and now he just wanted to run away from there ....he glanced at his hyung's who glared at him....he gulped when he felt a tap on his shoulder....

He turned back and immediately regretted when he saw tae looking at him with his arms folded on his chest....

"Hello Mr jeon"tae spoke waving at kook ....other three came and stood behind him even tho they wanted to run away but they can't leave their younger here so they thought to share the scoldings.....

"H-ii"kook waved back and spoke in a small voice ...

"Oh my....me Kim and Mr senior jeon is here as well"Jin and Jimin spoke.... looking at yoongi and Joon with a fake surprised look....

"Ahh...and Mr Jung tooo"yoonji spoke looking at hobi who showed his sunshine smile....

"May I know what you all are doing here"tae asked in a strict tone...

"We came to see if you all are enjoying or not"kook spoke unconsciously having a small pout on his face....

"Stop lieing kook....we all know you came here to spy on us"Jimin spoke rolling his eyes....

"Yes you are right Jimin...they don't trust now"Jin spoke with hurt filled voice....tops eyes widen hearing what Jin spoke....

"No no babe we all trust you all"hobi spoke quickly....other tree nodded agreeing...

"Stop lying hyung...if you all had trus5ed us none of you have came here to check 8f are cheating behind your back"tae spoke as tears started to come in his eyes... seeing this kook panicked he tried to get close to tae but tae stopped him by showing him his palm

"Hyung let's go I don't want to stay here...."tae spoke to Jin....

"Yes tae let's do and tell mom and aunt about all this I am sure they will cancel your marriage with this bunny immediately"Jin spoke as he side hug tae.....

And that's when kook thought he lost everything.....he panicked more... holding Jin's hand almost at the verge of begging....

"No please hyung don't this to me... don't cancel my wedding...I am ready to get any punishment but please don't seperate me from my love"kook spoke gripping on Jin's hand....tears started to form in kook's eyes....

"Kookie are you crying"tae immediately spoke leaving Jin and going to kook....

"Baby please don't leave me I swear I trust you with my everything I just wanted to make sure that you are safe that's it baby please believe me... don't leave me"kook spoke now holding tae's hand tears started to flow from his eyes....

Bottoms signed....this bunny.....while tops were feeling bad for kook ....

"Shh... listen....we were just pranking you guys...I ain't going away from you kookie how can I go away from my husband huh"tae spoke cupping kook's face and wiping his tears....

"Really you will not leave me right"kook spoke as his doe eyes sparkled ....

"How can I leave such an adorable person...."tae spoke pinching kook's cheeks....kook smiled widely showing his bunny smile....

"Ahm ahm...we are still here"Jin coughed to get this two love birds attention...tae smiled shly while kook also smile ....

"Ok ok...we knew that you all are here just as we saw you all...."Jin spoke...

"Yeah ..do you all think we won't recognize you"yoonji asked to hobi who shook his head....

"Correct and we were just teasing you....the person who was dancing with tae....we were the one asked him tod I that....and don't worry kook he is already married and see he is very happy with his partner"Jimin spoke pointing at the couple who were busy by themselves.....

Kook signed in relief....but than looked at tae "baby don't go this close anyone else other than me or our family ok"kook asked in his soft voice ....tae nodded his head smiling....

"Ok enough of this drama.... let's party"Jin spoke as the music increased and they all started to dance together...tops removed their wigs...as they were in suites it was ok for them....

Kook's hands were wrapped around tae's waist...and tae's hands were around kook's neck....their body was moving as per the beats....

Kook looked around and saw everyone was busy with their own partners...so he leaned near Tae's ears and whispered....

"You are looking damn hot and sexy bear"kook spoke his breath fanning tae's neck... making tae to Shriver...

"If I had the permission...If we were already married..I would have taken you here only....but I am trying my best to control...."kook spoke in his deep husky voice .....

"But no worries we are getting married tomorrow any ways"kook spoke as he pecked tae's ears....while tae just hide his face in kook's chest.... feeling too shy to face kook....

Kook chuckled at tae's shy state as they all enjoyed the night together.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author.....

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

827K 32.3K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
212K 14.7K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...
91.3K 3.8K 15
When two people get forcefully arranged married by their parents. when they were even force to have a child yet they stay beside each other providing...
199K 13.9K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...