MΛ'ƬIЯI | ΛVΛƬΛЯ

By JaneMat9

ᴛᴇ'ʀᴀɴɪ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛꜱᴀʜɪᴋ'ꜱ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ ᴄʟᴀɴ ꜱʜᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ᴀ Qᴜɪᴇᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴀᴡᴀ'ᴀᴛʟᴜ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ... More

- Introduction -
sanctuary
converging paths
training Montage
into the water
the way of water
vision
fight
mighty eywa
friends
community
payakan
tulkun return
kids in peril
capture and rescue
knife fight
darkness to light
family
our problems
lie
Ta'la
stormy warmth
spirit tree
just us
wake up
goodbye
no more hiding
Sequel is up!

na'vi attack

2.9K 110 45
By JaneMat9

Neytiri glared at the demon ship as she was forced to go towards it.

Suddenly an arrow hit an avatar standing right behind Tsireya. Everyone started panicking and aiming up at the sky.

Neytiri looked up in confusion. Her eyes searched the clouds...and that's when she saw the wings of two ikran. Her and Neteyam's ikran.

"Eyes up!" One of the avatars shouted.

Almost all of the avatars backed up to the sheltered part of the ship to hide from the arrows.

Neytiri let out a startled yelp at the sight of her first child flying above a soon to be war zone.

While everyone was busy searching the sky with their eyes, the currents shifted under the water angrily. An outcasted Tulkun began swimming up in full speed towards the ship.

With a loud bellow, Payakan breached the surface of the water, his whole body lifting above the ocean.

Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk's eyes widened. Speechless, they watched not only Payakan, but also Te'rani holding onto his fin.

Te'rani jumped off of his fin as he turned in the air, landing right infront of a sky person wearing some sort of large skeleton suit.

She landed on her feet. Payakan's drop to the ship's surface caused a large thud which caused everyone to fall.

Payakan lifted his larger fin and flipped off a sky person shooting him.

Te'rani growled and stabbed a human while standing up.

"Te'rani!" Tuk shouted.

Another sky person aimed at her, but she was swift and stabbed him with the end of her knife, practically throwing his body away.

The other avatars were on the other side of Payakan.

Te'rani felt a gun shot barely graze her thigh, causing her to scream in anger.

How dare they use the same weapons that killed her parents on her?

She turned and immediately threw her knife below Payakan's large tail, hitting the human right in his chest.

On the other side, the avatars saw the knife strike.

Te'rani held the second dagger in her hand and held it in a defensive position, covering her mouth with the shadow of it. Her free fist balled up tightly, held infront of her. Her nails almost hurt her palm.

She glared up at the avatar's ikrans escaping the scene. Cowards.

Te'rani's chest rose and fell quickly. She heard the smaller boats rushing to face Payakan. But she had to save her niece and Neytiri's children.

She turned and quickly reached Lo'ak, beginning to cut open his cuffs.

Payakan dove back into the water and the ships followed him, to their demise.

"Go back to the village. Go as fast as you can" Te'rani stared down at the cuff before she cut it open. She held Lo'ak's arm for a second, before she moved closer to release Tuk.

"Neteyam is up there" Tuk said, concern lacing her voice. Te'rani furrowed thr brows.

"I'll find him, Tuk. I'll bring him home" she promised, momentarily holding Tuk's cheek and lightly running her thumb over her ear.

Once Tuk's cuffs were done, she moved to Tsireya.

"I'm sorry Tsireya" Te'rani apologized. She should have made sure the kids wouldn't get captured.

"Go home, don't wait for anyone" She told.

Tsireya stood up and Tuk was by her side in no time. They both dove into the water.

"Lo'ak" Te'rani called. She turned only to find him going towards a dead sky person's body and grabbing his gun. "You have to go, now" she told him.

"They have Spider" Lo'ak said.

Spider. Their human brother. The one Neytiri wasn't fond of. The one Kiri loved dearly. The one's rescue that would out Lo'ak in grave danger.

Te'rani hissed in frustration.

"I can't just leave him!" Lo'ak shrugged, saying the obvious. He hoped Te'rani would come with him, with her on his side, the sky people would have to run for their lives.

Te'rani tilted her head while glaring at the entrance to the demon ship. She exhaled angrily and stood up right, running to the dead body she threw her knife on.

She mercilessly pulled the knife out of his body and followed Lo'ak.

It was a shame...two knives that weren't supposed to have so much blood on them. They were meant symbolize love and friendship, but now, they represented war and hatred.

________________________________________

Kiri, Ao'nung and Rotxo surfaced from the water.

The demon ship wasn't too far. That was the first sign of danger. The second was the loud screech of an unfamiliar ikran.

The three turned to the source of the sound and were caught off guard by how close it was. The claws of the ikran were reigning down on them. One kid in particular.

Kiri.

"Kiri". Neteyam saw an ikran grab Kiri out of the water. His eyes widened.

His mother was busy fighting another avatar near the reef.

He had to save his sister.

When the avatar's ikran landed on the demon ship, Neteyam's dived down to follow.

____________________________________

Te'rani's ears were perked up as she walked in incredibly silent steps. Lo'ak followed.

Her knives were both placed in a defense position, infront of her chest in a sideways fashion, ready to strike at any moment.

She led Lo'ak through an empty pathway, both their eyes constantly moving left and right, looking around for any sky people.

Look at you, going into the same ship that killed your family. Practically begging for conflict. Te'rani thought. She silently huffed at herself.

Lo'ak looked to his right, an opening was there. Multiple, large yellow pipes ran around the area. It looked like there was some room below that as well.

Suddenly he heard a gasp. His head snapped back infront of him. He almost missed it because of how quickly it happened, but a human had turned the corner infront of them and Te'rani had immediately stabbed him.

She leaned forward and noticed more people walking towards their corner.
"Shit" She cursed.

Lo'ak looked back at the opening her saw, it was right next to them. He realized what happened and grabbed Te'rani's arm, trying to pull her towards the pipes, where they could hide.

Te'rani bent, but her attention was caught by the people walking on their way below the pipes. Sky people surrounding another sky person dressed as a Na'vi. Spider?

She looked up at Lo'ak with furrowed brows, silently asking. He nodded frantically. This was really a messy situation. Te'rani was sure those people had guns. It wasn't really a fight

"I can't believe you dragged me into this" She whispered.

"You agreed..!" Lo'ak whispered back, lifting his shoulders. He was great full that Te'rani was here, but he didn't know how he was going to explain himself if something bad happened to either of them.

Te'rani knew she shouldn't have agreed to let Lo'ak come here. When she didn't know what to say, she simply hissed at him as quietly as she could.

She reminded him so much of his mother. Neytiri would have done the same thing. Except, actually, she probably wouldn't have ever agreed to let Lo'ak prove himself like this. By putting his life in danger.

Te'rani looked back down and took a deep breath.

She jumped, landing on the stars with a thud, catching everyone off guard. Lo'ak jumped right after her, pushing humans out of the way with a single push of his gun.

Te'rani didn't need to use her knife, she just had to push them and they seemed to fly way. She tried her best to not hurt Spider, who fortunately moved out of the way when they arrived. He too got a good number on one of the humans trying to take him away.

Te'rani pushed another human away with her knife, thinking he was the last one.

Lo'ak heard someone getting up behind him. In a split second, he turned and immediately shot the human who aimed a gun at them.

The gun shot rang three times, making Te'rani snap to their direction again and sigh quickly in relief.

"Come on, Lo'ak" She called.

He averted his eyes from the dead human body below him and the three of them began running away to find a way out of the ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 1.7K 27
"𝑜𝑒𝑙 𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑡𝑖 𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑒 𝑥𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎" 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔. "𝑜𝑒𝑙 �...
557K 16.4K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahìk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
230K 8.3K 26
"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀" "𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁, 𝗺𝗮 𝘀𝘆𝘂𝗹𝗮�...
138K 3.5K 24
"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, 𝘶𝘩-𝘩𝘶𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪�...