𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ➢...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got... More

• AESTHETICS •
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 -
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE

782 44 9
By _devilishEJ_

Nabina's outfit:
High School -

Car Impound Lot / McCall House / Oak Creek -

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Thirty-Five
🦊 Insatiable 🦊

"Hold still. Don't fight it. Hold still! Almost there." Deaton said as he stood in the locker room showers with Ethan, digging his hands down Ethan's mouth. A moment later he pulled a fly out as Ethan gagged slightly before running away from Deaton as he let the fly go down the drain.

Deaton turned to Isaac, whose eyes glowed yellow. "Isaac, you're next." Deaton said and Isaac shook his head slightly while holding up his hand but Deaton grabbed him. "I'm aware, all right?" Deaton said as he pulled Isaac underneath the water, "Don't fight it." Deaton said, sticking his hand into Isaac's mouth, making Isaac gag.

Nabina cringed as she watched from where she stood next to Allison and Kira. "Don't fight. Isaac, stay still!" Deaton said as Isaac slightly fought against Deaton, "Got it." Deaton said before throwing a fly down the drain. Isaac walked over to Nabina and she gently grabbed Isaac's arm as Deaton turned off the water.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asked and Deaton nodded slightly, "I hope so. The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles." He said and Nabina looked over at him with raised eyebrows. "So, there's really two of them now? How's that even possible?" She asked and Allison shook her head slightly, "But how did the other one just take Lydia?" She asked.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton said and Aiden raised his eyebrows slightly, "So, no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" He asked. "Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor." Deaton said, giving Aiden a look.

"Hold on- how are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira asked, making Deaton look at her, "That's what they're trying to figure out now." He said.

🦊

Nabina and Isaac stood outside the fence impound lot as Isaac broke the chair before pulling the door open. "That's it- that's Lydia's car." Nabina said as they walked over to a car, "The scent's strong of emotion." Isaac said, making Nabina look over at him.

"Fear?" She asked and he shook his head, "Anger." He said and Nabina nodded slightly. "Well, that definitely sounds like Lydia. Let's see what else we can find." Nabina said and Isaac got down onto the ground to look under the cat while Nabina glanced over at him before taking a deep breath.

"Hey, uh- just... just out of curiosity... Do you remember the other night?" Nabina asked and Isaac furrowed his brows slightly, "You mean the night before last night?" He asked. "That night before you weren't you..." She said and he stood up and looked at her for a moment, "Yeah, I remember." He said before they got into the car.

"So, that night, were you you, or were you not-you?" Nabina said as she awkwardly glanced around, "You mean, the night when we were us...?" Isaac asked, looking over at her and she hummed and nodded. "Yeah... I just wanna know if it was actually you with me." She said and he raised his eyebrows slightly, "Did you want it to be someone else?" He asked, making her laugh softly and shake her head.

"No! Is that even a question?" She asked and he smiled, "Good! Because it was me. And I do remember it- I really remember it." He said and she smiled at him. "So you remember what was said?" She asked and he stared at her for a moment with a small smile before grabbing her hand, "Yeah, and I meant it. Honestly, I'm kind of bummed out that I didn't get to say it first." He said, making her laugh.

"Does knowing there was a fly in me at the time ruin it?" Isaac asked and Nabina looked at him in amusement, "A little, but we can redo it all after all of this is over." Nabina said, making him smile. "All of it?" He asked and she chuckled, "Maybe not the second bit. My mom's working the day shift for the next couple weeks." Nabina said.

Slowly, realization started to cross over her features as she furrowed her brows, looking at the window. "What?" Isaac asked, "Something Allison told me that her and Scott did when they were sneaking around and wanted to meet up." Nabina said before leaning towards the window, blowing on it to make it fog up. That's when they saw a message written on the window.

"Don't find me."

🦊

After finding Meredith at the High School, Scott, Stiles and Meredith walked into Scott's house to see Isaac sitting in a chair, Nabina standing next to him with her arm around his shoulders and Agent McCall standing next to them. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked and McCall shrugged slightly, "I could ask you the same thing." He said.

"Free period. We're doing group study." Stiles said and McCall nodded slightly towards Meredith, "Who's she?" He asked. "She's my girlfriend..." Stiles said while awkwardly wrapping his arm around Meredith's shoulders, "You're not my type." Meredith said, making a face making Stiles squint slightly.

"Well, obviously, we have a lot to talk about... We should maybe take this upstairs?" Stiles suggested, "He's my type." Meredith said looking at Isaac who looked up at them with wide eyes before looking at Nabina as she chuckled. "She has good taste." Nabina said, "Okay... Isaac, you can come, too." Stiles said before giving him a look to follow them up the stairs while McCall stopped Scott.

"Lydia? You mean, the red-haired girl." Meredith asked after a few minutes of sitting in Scott's room, "Yes, her. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is." Nabina said. "Okay... If she tells me." Meredith asked, making them glance at each other, "If she tells you? Can you ask her?" Isaac asked and Meredith smiled.

"I already did."

"Perfect. Perfect! What did she say?" Stiles asked, "She said... she doesn't want to be found." Meredith said, making them sighed slightly and look at each other. "That's good, too... Okay..." Stiles said as he nodded slowly before grabbing Isaac and Nabina's shoulders and pulling them into the bathroom.

"I'm just saying..." Isaac started to say after a few minutes of talking but Stiles cut him off, "Isaac, we're not going to torture her." Stiles said. "I meant scare her-" Isaac said and Nabina sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Isaac, I love you but we are not going to psychologically torture a girl from Eichen House." She said and Isaac nodded.

"Fine. How about this- you said she hears things, right?" Isaac asked and Stiles nodded, "Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?" He asked and they went back over to Meredith.

"Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you..." Stiles said as he crouched down in front of Meredith, "On what you're hearing." Isaac said. "Just focus on the silence." Stiles said and Isaac nodded, "Listen to the silence..." Isaac said, making Nabina look at him weird. "Focusing on the silence..." Stiles said and Isaac nodded slightly, "Listening to the-" He went to say but Stiles looked at him in annoyance.

"Okay, will you just stop and let me do this, Isaac? Please? I kind of have more experience with Banshees." Stiles said cutting Isaac off and Isaac pursed his lips and nodded, "Yeah, and mental patients..." He muttered, making Stiles glare at him. "Isn't anyone going to get that?" Meredith asked, making them look at her confused, "Get what?"

"The phone."

"What phone?" Stiles asked and Nabima lightly hit his arm, "The phone." She said, giving Stiles a look while Meredith gestured to his pocket. "Oh, the phone! My phone, yes..." He said, pulling his phone out, bringing it up to his ear. "Hello? Yes, she's actually sitting right here..." He then handed it to her, "It's for you."

She took it and held it up to her ear for a few seconds before handing it back to Stiles, "They say "coup de foudre." She said, making Stiles look at her confused. "Coup de- what? What is that, Spanish?" Stiles asked and someone else spoke up.

"French." Scott said, making them turn to see him standing in the doorway, making them turn to him, "It's french... and I know where they are." Scott said.

🦊

"We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago, we were standing around, just like this, and we saved Malia. Remember? That was a total stranger- this is Lydia." Scott said as he, Allison, Isaac, Nabina, Stiles and Kira stood in front of the entrance of Oak Creek. "I'm here to save my best friend." Allison said and Scott nodded. "So am I."

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac said, making them all look at him, Nabina trying to shake the growing bad feeling she had.

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you." Noshiko said, the Oni standing behind her, "I can't. When I looked at the game, I realized who I was actually playing- you." She said while Scott and Stiles ran off into the tunnels.

"Call them off." Nabina said and Noshiko looked at her crazy, "You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?" She asked. "What if we can?" Kira asked and Noshiko shook her head slightly, "I tried something like it seventy years ago. Your friend is gone." She said and Kira shook her head.

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die, maybe Rhys didn't have to die, either?" Kira said and the Oni spun their swords around while getting into a fighting stance. "I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira- you are. But, the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury." Noshiko said before the Oni disappeared in black smoke.

All of the sudden, Noshiko flinched slightly as gasped before looking down at her hand where there was a dying firefly. "Mom." Kira said while Isaac furrowed his brows, "What is that? What does that mean?" Isaac asked and realization crossed over Nabina's features and she was about to say something but someone spoke up first.

"It means there's been a change in ownership..." Void said, making them turn around to see him with all the Oni behind him. "Now, they belong to me." Void said and the Oni got into a fighting stance before running at the pack.

An Oni swiped its ninjatō at Nabina but she ducked before grabbing its hand as another one ran up to her. She used the one Oni to block the other's sword before she quickly kicked the other on in the chest with a bit of power making it go flying back. She threw her arm out slightly and the first Oni flew back away from her.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac asked, glancing back at Noshiko, "You can't!" She said. Nabina cried out in pain, making Allison look over at her as an Oni cut her arm. It swiped at her again but she grabbed the blade of the sword making, groaning as it cut her palms. The Oni pushed against her making her harder as blood dripped down her arms.

Allison's eyes widened as she quickly nocked her last arrow, aiming at the Oni as Nabina's feet slid back slightly. Allison released the arrow making the Oni freeze slightly as the arrow embedded itself in the Oni's chest. Nabina's eyes widened as she quickly stepped away from the Oni as its wound started to glow a bright neon green color.

Everything suddenly shook as the Oni basically exploded in a cloud of black smoke. Nabina vision started to get burly as the air around her almost felt suffocating. Her chest tightened and she got a rush of dizziness, making her glance around before her eyes widen.

"Allison!" Nabina yelled but before Allison could do anything an Oni ran up to her, stepping its sword through her abdomen, making Nabina flinch slightly. Scott ran up to the gate as the Oni ripped the sword away and his eyes widened. "Allison!" He yelled, running over to her before she could fall to the ground.

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?" Allison asked, breathing heavily and Scott nodded, "She's okay... yeah..." He said before grabbing her hand. "I can't... I can't take your pain..." He said and Allison shook her head and smiled weakly at him, "It's because it doesn't hurt." She said. Nabina watched with glossy eyes as she could feel her connection to Allison start to fade as Isaac slowly walked up, wrapping his arms around Nabina.

"No..." Scott whispered weakly and Allison smiled at him, "It's okay-" She said and he shook his head. "Allison..." He said as a tear fell down Allison's face, "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love... The first person I ever loved... The person I'll always love... I love you... Scott... Scott McCall..." Allison said and Scott shook his head.

"Don't! Please, don't. Allison, don't, please..." Scott cried and Allison's eyes widened slightly, "You have to tell my dad. You have to tell my dad. Tell him-" Allison struggled to say before breathing heavily. Nabina turned away, tears falling down her face and pressed her forehead to Isaac's shoulder as she couldn't feel the connection anymore.

Isaac leaned his head against hers as all they could hear was Scott's cries. Argent ran up before slowing to a stop when he saw Allison's body in Scott's arms. Argent's eyes widened as he stumbled slightly, bracing himself up against something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
303K 9.5K 55
** COMPLETED ** In some parts of the world, Fallon Perez is about as famous as the Hale family. With her connection to the moon, life and death and s...
14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
257K 9K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...