Lady Of Secrets {Ben Pincus x...

By KnightWolf18

Masrani's niece, Y/N who's next in line to take over and his nephew, Luca, get VIP access to Camp Cretaceous... More

Key Points
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 1
1.1} The Writer Of Secrets
1.2} Camp Cretaceous
1.3} Genetics Lab
1.4} Gyrosphere Trouble
1.5} Indominus Escapes
1.6} Bumpy Rejoins
1.7} The Sibling's Loss
1.8} Monorail Escape
1.9} The Group's Greatest Loss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 2
2.1} The Beacon Search
2.2} Shelter & Resorces
2.3} The Watering Hole
2.4} Rescuers
2.5} Ben's Big Moment
2.6} Half Reunited
2.7} Helper T. Rex
2.8} Reunited Once Again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 3
3.1} Boat Trouble
3.3} To The P-House
3.4} The Great Compy Chase
3.5} Scorpius Rex
3.6} Antidote Emergency
3.7} Double The Danger
3.8} Hybrid Extinction
3.9} Y/N's Revenge
3.10} Rescueing Brooklynn
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 4
4.1} Not Home Yet
4.2} New Island New Danger
4.3} New Danger With Old Danger
4.4} Escape Attempt Fail
4.5} Helping Mae
4.6} Phone Searching
4.7} Trapped By Kash
4.8} Protective Sister Mode Activated
4.9} Baby Dino's
4.10} Ben's Great Rescue Plan
4.11} The Unexpected
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 5
5.1} Parent & Children Reunion
5.2} Kenji's Date
5.3} Broken Hope
5.4} Sewer Journey
5.5} Misunderstanding's
5.6} Friendly Competition
5.7} Yaz Opens Up
5.8} Confessions
5.9} Rescuing Bumpy
5.10} Last Fight Begins
5.11} It's The Final Countdown
Sequel

3.2} Foggy Searches

599 16 5
By KnightWolf18

☄. *. ⋆ "It's so foggy I can barely see my hands." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We all grabbed our swimsuits, thanks to Luca who found my bag deciding to keep it. I had mine. Ben being the only one not having a swimsuit we all get ready to investigate the boat.

"Stay sharp. For all we know, Tiff and Thomas are still in there." Darius informs us. We swim over to the boat and start inspecting it by crouching to be unseen and quiet.

I go for the door that leads to the cabins to inspect the few rooms they were staying in, seeing that it was unlocked. I motioned to Kenji who was behind me to follow. As we enter the little hallway we check the two bedrooms and kitchen.

"Our yacht's are so much better than this." Kenji scoffs from behind me as we inspect the kitchen.

"We have tastes unlike them." I say, inspecting the cupboards to see if there's any food around, Kenji doing the same. "I mean they hardly have any food!" I exclaim taking out an empty biscuit jar.

"Meanwhile we'd have feasts." Kenji tells me as he puts his arm around my shoulders.

"I wouldn't say that... I was thinking more along the lines of comfortable beds." I smile, causing him to playfully roll his eyes.

"A bigger yacht too." He points out as we leave the room.

"Welp, no sign of them in here." Before Kenji could open the door we hear Darius's voice from outside the door. Kenji puts a finger to his lips, shushing me as I raise a brow in confusion.

Kenji fiddles with the handle, jiggling it before quickly opening it and yelling out. "Boo!" From behind him I can hear Darius and Brooklynn let out a scream in fright.

"Gotcha!" Kenji laughs out as I come up from behind him hitting him in the back of the head. "Ow! What's that for?" He rubs the back of his head.

"Why would you prank them now of all times?" I answer with another question, though mine being rhetorical. He just continues to laugh.

"Kenji!" Brooklynn exclaims seeing the two of us.

"Not funny, dude! You scared-" Darius gets cut off.

"I know. It was awesome." Kenji continues to laugh. "You should've seen your faces!" Kenji falls backwards on the ground. "Priceless!"

"The height of comedy." Ben says monotone. "I'm gonna head back to shore. Bumpy and I will meet you at the dock. Coming?" Ben looks at me as I shake my head.

"I'll stay a bit..." I trail off as I look and Kenji on the floor deciding that prank wars will come back. This time I'm gonna make sure Darius and Brooklynn get the chance to win.

"Guess the only question is, who's driving the boat?" Yaz asks as her and Luca come over towards us.

"You mean, whose dad has a yacht membership and just found this killer hat?" Kenji says swinging around the captains hat he had found in Tiff, and Mitch's bedroom. "Captain Kenji at your service." He then walks up to the yacht's control room.

Once Kenji gets the yacht started up we all cheer glad it still works. Kenji then docks the yacht only lightly bumping it. "Huh. That went a lot better than those other times." Luca says as he looks at me.

"Wait. What do you mean by that?" Darius says from beside Luca. Brooklynn also gave us a questioning look. Luca shrugs with a smile as he walks slowly backwards, having his hands behind his head.

"Exactly what it means." Luca smirks.

"He has driven a yacht before right?" Brooklynn asks him.

"Oh, yeah sure." They both sigh, out as Luca waved his hand around as he reassured them. "With an instructor with him." He then smirks walking away as the two turn to me. I shrug knowing Luca was trying to scare them in his own teasing way.

"Hey. How was your walk?" I wave seeing Ben and Bumpy come through. Ben waves back with a smile and Bumpy does a little roar nudging me as I give her a hug, Sammy right behind me.

"Great. Zero dinos. And even better, the dock's surrounded by a fence. I locked up after Bumpy and I came through." Ben says as he jumps off Bumpy giving me a hug and a kiss on top of my head.

"Hi, Bumpy! Hey, girl." Sammy goes to hug Bumpy only for Bumpy to continue walking past her. "Hey- oh, okay." Bumpy then goes up to Yaz who was going through a bag that Ben had brought back and starts rubbing her head against her. Sammy then looks at Ben and I as we shrug.

I knew Yaz would sometimes give Bumpy berries but she didn't have them on her as she still had her swimsuit on. Though I think Bumpy was just showing her thanks knowing that Yaz would have a few berries later.

"It's getting late. We might as well rest up here. We can scavenge for supplies in the morning." Darius tells us.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, pump the brakes, bro!" Kenji exclaims as he was tying the rope to the dock securing the yacht. "Look around! We've got swimsuits, a few hours of sun, and a whole boat to our disposal! If that doesn't scream 'yacht party,' I don't know what does." Kenji tells us all as we all share a look.

✧༺♥༻∞

"Ooh! Water bottles, beach towels, those fancy, tiny drink umbrellas, sad beach ball." I walked past Sammy who was looking through a box, pull out a beach ball that had no air in it.

"I can make it no longer sad." I say to Sammy as she gives me the beach ball. I then start to blow it up as I see Kenji come by.

"Check it: party poppers, Roman candles, tons of yacht rock CDs. They might have been evil, but Mitch, Tiff and Thomas knew how to throw a yacht party." Kenji tells us as I give Sammy the beach ball.

"Thanks." She gives me a hug as she throws it at Kenji's face causing us both to giggle.

"Very, very funny." I then throw it at his face next while Sammy and I just continue to laugh. "Sammy, Y/N, would you-" Sammy then throws it in his face again as our laughter continues.

When he thought we were done I threw it in his face again making Sammy and I laugh more harder making my stomach hurt. Kenji rolls his eyes playfully before leaving.

Sammy and I high five each other as I look in the box. "Too bad there weren't any useful prank items." I shrug.

"I don't know, throwing that beach ball at Kenji's face was fun. Pranks are fun." Sammy tells me as we throw the beach ball back and forth trying to hit each other before we dodge it.

"You're right. Let's try to mess up his hair next time." I say as Sammy agrees, the both of us giggling. I soon hear a popping noise going off behind the deck and decide to check it out.

I see Kenji walking up the deck laughing with Brooklynn and Darius wearing sunglasses. "All ideas are back on the table. The more intense, the better." Darius tells Brooklynn as they both fist pump.

"Y/N!" Brooklynn waves me over to the two. I decided to go to them as I saw Sammy was nowhere to be seen. "You've pranked Kenji before. Have any ideas on how we can." The both of them look at me eager to gain new ideas.

"Well, I still have some air horns if you wanna use those." I shrug thinking. "I usually used those whenever he wasn't paying attention and scared him. See, jump scares always catch him off guard." I cross my arms and nod.

"Great! With your help we've got a chance of getting him back." Darius exclaims as Brooklynn nods agreeing.

"We'll just have to wait for the right time." Brooklynn says thinking.

"I can always bait him if you need me too. Besides, seeing the look on Kenji's face is always worth it." I tell them as I remember the times I've pranked him.

"I cannot wait." Brooklynn says as Darius and her smirk thinking up more prank plans.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" I look behind me seeing Sammy run straight towards me. "I need help to make Bumpy like me. You know, cause how big animals are my thing and all, I don't think she likes me. Please, please, pleaseeee." I blink a few times as I look over the edge seeing Bumpy with Yaz again.

"I don't know if my help would be, uh, helpful. Maybe keep trying to play around? She likes to play games." I suggest with a shrug.

Ooh, like what?" Sammy asks, getting excited.

"Like, tag or hide and seek... though Yaz has her own secret way." I tell her before trailing off in thought of other games.

"Really? Similar to the games?" I shrug as I was told not to say yet. "I'll find a way. Thank you!" She says before going to see if Bumpy will play along which I kinda doubt. I decide to hang with Luca for a while as it starts to get darker before the boat tumbles.

We all hop off the boat to see that a hole has been punctured on the front side of the boat. "We couldn't have hit something. This won't wait 'til tomorrow. We gotta patch this tonight before-" Darius then gets cut off.

"This boat sinks." Kenji says, adjusting his hat.

"Thanks for the clarification." Yaz says, rolling her eyes.

"There's gotta be tools or boating supplies we can scavenge." Brooklynn tells us as she looks towards a bunch of containers.

"We should hurry it up before it gets too dark and misty or else we won't be able to see." Luca tells everyone.

"We should split up so we can cover more ground then." Darius adds.

"Then let's go!" Yaz says as we head over towards the containers once we're out of our swimsuits.

"We're gonna look over there." Ben says as my arm is linked with his.

"Cool. We'll head this way." Yaz says gesturing to Luca. Everyone then splits up looking around for materials to use to patch the boat up. I look around some crates finding nothing.

"It's so foggy I can barely see my hands." I say with my hands in front of me trying to see how far they can hide in the fog.

"Then let's make sure you don't get lost while looking for materials, shall we." Ben says as he grabs ahold of my hand, entwining our fingers together.

"That was one time. And the last, promise." I say as I remember how I was gathering some materials to make our shelter stronger during the storm only for Ben to have to come find me as I was lost in the dark.

"And we'll keep it that way." He kisses the back of my hand as we look through the containers to see if one will open. After trying to open a few we gave up on the containers deciding to look around in hopes some helpful materials will be around some crates.

"Sammy? Yaz? Anybody?" We hear Darius whisper shout as they barely come to sight from around some containers. We jog over as Darius waves to us.

"What's up?" I question before we see two big dinosaur shadows heading towards us. Ben pulls me closer to him being slightly in front of me as they get closer.

"That." Darius answers as they continue coming towards us. "It's okay. They're just Ouranosauruses. They're big, but they're pretty much harmless." Darius informs us once we can see them through the fog.

They then snarl at us before they start chasing us. "Do they know that?" Ben yells out.

"This way! We'll lose them in the fog!" I yell out as we run away from the containers, losing them. Ben, making sure to not let go of my hand, turns behind us to see if they were following.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Yaz, look." I nudged the girl's arm showing her a crow bar.

"Good find." She says as we go over to grab it. Once she gets a hold of it we duck down upon seeing an Ouranosaurus. We stay as still as we possibly can as it sniffs around.

As I feel its breath on top of us I hold my breath before letting it go as it moves back, giving Yaz and I a chance to run. We ran around the other side of a container before stopping upon seeing another Ouranosaurus.

Yaz uses the crow bar to help her jump up the container before reaching down to grab my hand helping me up. We back up as the Ouranosaurus's try to grab us from both sides.

I kick one in the face as Yaz climbs up another container then hurrying to help me up. We go to run again but stop as both the Ouranosaurus move the container from side to side trying to shake us off.

Yaz grabs my arm before I fall and we both try to keep steady once again. As the container fell down Yaz and I had jumped to another one where the Ouranosauruses didn't see us.

"Let's get out of here." I say to Yaz as I can't see the two Ouranosaurus. As we were about to jump off we saw Kenji.

"Kenji?" Yaz says before seeing Kenji come up to us.

"Where are the others?" I question as Yaz and I look around not seeing anyone else.

"I don't know!" Kenji answers coming closer to us. Yaz then hops off the side, me right after. We look around, not seeing Kenji again.

"Kenji?" I question before hearing him struggle. Yaz and I look at Kenji before sharing a look. Kenji was struggling to climb up the container we were just on top of. We leave him for a few seconds waiting to see if he'll notice.

"Get down here, dingus!" Yaz tells Kenji who finally stops and heads towards us.

"Let's go that way, to see if we can find them." I say as we all head over to the area with cars that we had started at before our group split up.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We all hid behind some blue cylinder containers as one of the Ouranosaurus was pushing one of the cars searching for us.

Darius looks around the cylinder containers checking to see if we could make an escape the opposite way without being noticed by it. At the sound of the car coming closer we duck our heads covering them. Once it leaves we waste no time in running away only for Darius to run straight into Kenji.

"Kenji, you're okay." Brooklynn exclaims as we then see Yaz and Luca run towards us.

"Darius broke my fall!" Kenji answers her.

"Thanks bro." Kenji says as Yaz helps him up.

"No problem." Luca then helps Darius up.

"You alright?" Luca asks once Darius is up.

"Yeah, thanks." Darius gives him a nod.

"Wait, where's Sammy?" Yaz asks as we then start looking around. We go between two containers and find Sammy looking around. Yaz quickly grabs Sammy covering her mouth to not scream as we let the Ouranosaurus walk past.

We head the opposite way from the Ouranosaurus trying to find our way back out through the fog. "We gotta get on the boat and cast off." Darius tells us.

"What about the hole?" Ben asks.

"We'll figure something out." Darius answers him.

"And then? Where do we go?" Kenji asks him.

"Anywhere but here." Brooklynn answers him. "Come on, it's this way." She goes off to the side.

"No, it's that way." Yaz points in another direction.

"We literally just came from that way." Luca tells her.

"Obviously it's over there. Kenji left the candle lights on, see." I point to a light that's seen through the fog. "Good job, Kenj."

"Party yacht for the win!" Kenji fist pumps before the container behind us moves and we can hear the Ouranosaurus. We then run to the boat as they follow us. Kenji distracts them with his little party poppers. Ben and I get Bumpy onto the boat before we go to the front deck.

"We've gotta patch this thing. Can you do anything with this tape?" Darius questions Brooklynn with the duck tape in hand.

"Only everything! Quick, grab whatever you can to plug it up." We all spread out getting materials to plug the boat up and giving it to Brooklynn who tapes it all up together.

"This won't hold long, but it's all we got." The Ouranosauruses then both start heading towards the boat. Kenji starts it up before heading further away from the dock into the water not expecting them to start swimming.

As they jump into the water they start hitting the sides of the boat trying to get to us. "Oh, they can swim." Sammy says.

"We can't outrun them. There's not enough gas." I exclaim.

"Then maybe we could scare them off!" Brooklynn tells us. Darius then gets the fireworks, handing them to us as we use them to scare off the Ouranosaurus, as they had almost hopped onto the boat if it weren't for Bumpy hitting them away. We all then cheer as the Ouranosaurus both swim away back to the dock.

"Now that's a yacht party." I say with a triumphant smile.

✧༺♥༻∞

Yaz, Ben and I had been relaxing and watching the sunset with Bumpy next to us. "There's my hero!" Sammy says, coming to pat Bumpy only for her to go to Yaz once again.

"Okay, I gotta ask. How on Earth did you get Bumpy to like you so much?" Sammy questions.

"Easy. I carry around snacks in my pocket. Kind of a habit I got into while running." Yaz explains while feeding Bumpy the berries.

"So you were just messing with me? And that's what you meant by her own secret way!" Sammy points at me with a gasp.

"Yeah." Ben answers her with Yaz chuckling as I shrug chuckling along.

"Exactly what I meant." I told her.

"Bumpy wasn't in on it. She's too highbrow for that kind of thing." Ben points out patting Bumpy.

"Whoo!" Sammy cheers. "For a minute there, I thought I was losing my mojo." Yaz gives her some berries to feed Bumpy while giggling.

"That would be impossible." I told her.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"I cut the engine to save whatever fuel's left." Kenji tells us as he walks over to us. "We are officially adrift."

"It still doesn't make sense. First, the compies disappear from camp. No, Luca, it's not cause Bumpy is with us either." Darius faces Luca before he could comment on it. Luca puts his hands up in defence with his eyebrows raised.

"Then peaceful herbivores attack us and take over the dock, an area they shouldn't care about?" Darius exclaims, confused.

"That's the one puzzling thing, though. The herbivores." Luca says as Darius nods. "I thought the T. Rex was the one to have spooked them at first."

"It wouldn't have caused them to be this spooked." Darius answers.

"Things are definitely getting next-level weird." Brooklynn agrees with the two.

"Yeah. 'Dinos never go bonkers at Jurassic World,' said no one ever." Kenji crosses his arms, not convinced.

"It's more than that, it's like the island's out of balance somehow. But why?" Darius says as they all look to the island. "Do you think Y/N might know?" Darius then asks Luca.

"You can ask her. I'm not sure if she'll have an answer though." Luca answers unsure if his sister would have an answer to Darius's question. Though he has a feeling she might as she did spend a lot of time with their uncle learning of the place.

✧༺♥༻∞

🦖 Word Count {3,321} 🦕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 765 37
A troubled delinquent, (Y/N), and her tech-savvy, fraternal twin Matt, are sent to Camp Cretaceous, a state-of-the-art adventure camp. A place she's...
10.4K 313 18
❝So what do you think? Do you like it?❞ ❝Like it? I love it, Kiara! I've wanted to see the Jurassic World Discovery Walk since; I don't know, foreve...
36.2K 634 51
Y/N L/N, childhood best friends with Brooklynn, is invited to join her on an exciting adventure to Jurassic World as part of a Camp Cretaceous experi...
1.6K 51 6
YN Grady isn't your average teenager. Growing up in Isla Nublar with her brother, she has been working with dinosaurs since as far back as she could...