Lady Of Secrets {Ben Pincus x...

By KnightWolf18

Masrani's niece, Y/N who's next in line to take over and his nephew, Luca, get VIP access to Camp Cretaceous... More

Key Points
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 1
1.1} The Writer Of Secrets
1.2} Camp Cretaceous
1.3} Genetics Lab
1.4} Gyrosphere Trouble
1.5} Indominus Escapes
1.6} Bumpy Rejoins
1.7} The Sibling's Loss
1.8} Monorail Escape
1.9} The Group's Greatest Loss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 2
2.1} The Beacon Search
2.2} Shelter & Resorces
2.3} The Watering Hole
2.4} Rescuers
2.5} Ben's Big Moment
2.6} Half Reunited
2.8} Reunited Once Again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 3
3.1} Boat Trouble
3.2} Foggy Searches
3.3} To The P-House
3.4} The Great Compy Chase
3.5} Scorpius Rex
3.6} Antidote Emergency
3.7} Double The Danger
3.8} Hybrid Extinction
3.9} Y/N's Revenge
3.10} Rescueing Brooklynn
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 4
4.1} Not Home Yet
4.2} New Island New Danger
4.3} New Danger With Old Danger
4.4} Escape Attempt Fail
4.5} Helping Mae
4.6} Phone Searching
4.7} Trapped By Kash
4.8} Protective Sister Mode Activated
4.9} Baby Dino's
4.10} Ben's Great Rescue Plan
4.11} The Unexpected
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 5
5.1} Parent & Children Reunion
5.2} Kenji's Date
5.3} Broken Hope
5.4} Sewer Journey
5.5} Misunderstanding's
5.6} Friendly Competition
5.7} Yaz Opens Up
5.8} Confessions
5.9} Rescuing Bumpy
5.10} Last Fight Begins
5.11} It's The Final Countdown
Sequel
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 5 {AU}
5.3} The Alternative Choice

2.7} Helper T. Rex

715 19 6
By KnightWolf18

☄. *. ⋆ "Isla Nublar. Full of surprises." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

We're walking through the jungle as Mitch and Thomas are behind us aiming their guns around the area in case another dinosaur approaches. Tiff has the electric rod on her using it to threaten us. We take a glance behind us before letting out quiet gasps looking away in fear of them using the electric rod.

"Look, babe, all I am saying is maybe you could've handled it better." I hear Mitch say from behind me tell Tiff.

"Excuse me?" Tiff scoffs.

"Now, wait. Wait. Don't get mad." Mitch says to Tiff.

"Don't get mad?" She scoffs again." As they continue to argue, Thomas rolling his eyes at the two, I turn to Darius.

"So we take their guns away first." I nod before looking at Darius. "Then what?" I  questioned him.

"We run." Darius answers, catching Sammy and I off guard.

"But what if the T. Rex shows up?" Sammy asks.

"Run faster." Darius says. We then hear the arguing couple get louder.

"So, it's my fault that girl got away?" Tiff argues. "Because it was my idea to bring the kids along? Just like it was my idea to celebrate our last anniversary with our families. You know your mother hates me. Am I right, Thomas?" She then looks at Thomas with rage on her face still.

"She's definitely right. Mother complains about her whenever I visit." Thomas tells them not really caring about their arguing.

"Hey! How much further to the watering hole?" Mitch asks, wanting out of the arguing. "And what are you three whispering about?"

"I was just saying it's right through here." Darius tells them pointing forwards.

"We're here!" Tiff says as the rage on her face was wiped off to excitement. Darius nods towards us as we reach the end of the jungle revealing Main Street.

"This isn't the watering hole." Mitch points out. "Does this look like the watering hole, babe, Thomas?"

"This definitely doesn't look like the watering hole." Thomas states.

"Sure doesn't, babe." Tiff says.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We look through the jungle before Ben slows down. "Y/N, look. There they are." I look past Ben's shoulders to see that Brooklynn and Kenji were fine. They were also with Yaz as they seemed to be looking at a paper.

"Oh good." I sigh. "They're okay." As we get closer we can start to hear the conversation they were having.

"He's taking Mitch and Tiff to Main Street?" I hear Brooklynn say. I also hear Yaz let out a small scream at seeing Bumpy come out of nowhere. Yaz falls down in fright as Brooklynn and Kenji take a few steps to the side knowing it was us.

"Bumpy?" She questions before looking up to see Ben and I. Ben jumps down then turns to help me down.

"Hey." Ben says as we face a shocked Yaz.

"Long time no see." I say again with a small wave. Ben clears his throat before starting to get a little bit awkward again.

"Yasmina." He holds out his hand expecting for her to shake it. She jumps up from the ground before running to us both and crushing us into a group hug. I instantly hugged her back.

"You're a hugger now, Fadoula?" Ben asks, hugging her back.

"Still have mixed feelings about it, but I... You two are..." She hugs us again in happiness

"I'm actually enjoying the hugs." I say giggling with her.

"Yeah, yeah, we have been trying to tell you about it, but in more pressing news, Darius isn't taking the hunters to the watering hole." Brooklynn says handing me the map as I look at it showing Ben.

"He's taking them to Main Street." I say looking at the map.

"Why would he take them straight to the T. Rex?" Ben asks as I hand Brooklynn the map again.

"Home court advantage. Darius and Sammy know the terrain, and Tiff, Mitch and Thomas don't. It'll be easier to lose them on Main Street than in the jungle." Kenji informs us.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go help them!" Yaz says to us all.

"Yes! Bumpy, Y/N and I are ready to roll." I roll my eyes as Ben picks up his spear posing with it.

"Uh-uh. Big problemo. There's no way we'll make it to Main Street before they do." Kenji tells us as he crosses his arms.

"There is one shortcut we can take to make it in time." I point out as I give a fake innocent smile towards Kenji.

"Down there? You must be joking. We went there last time and it's super dark and creepy now, we also nearly died." Kenji tells me as I raise a brow. "Nope. No go for Kenji."

"Really now..." I trail off with a smirk.

✧༺♥༻∞

We end up going through the tunnels. Ben and I on Bumpy as Yaz, Brooklynn and Kenji ride the motorcycle using the headlight to light up the way. We took a few turns before I saw Brooklynn had stopped the motorcycle.

"Let's take this down, Bumps." Ben says tapping the gate blocking our path. I watch as Bumpy uses her tail to hit the bars. Bumpy tries a few times before Ben starts to hit it using his arm with the bark armour.

"Ben, that's not gonna work." I told him.

"Agreed. I don't think Wild Child and his Amazing Dino are gonna punch through that gate." Yaz agrees with me.

"Okay, maybe Bumpy just needs a little pep talk to bring it down." Kenji says, going to Bumpy. "You're not gonna let some door stand in your way, are you, Bumpy? You break barriers, barriers don't break you!" He tells her. Bumpy just lightly hits him in a greeting way. I go over and pat her head.

"The gate isn't going to break." I see Ben stop kicking the gate to look at me. "They're made strong enough to make sure none of the dinosaurs could break through. You know, because of a lockdown they can't reach the docks." I inform them remembering what my uncle told me.

"That would've been nice to know before we tried to evacuate." Yaz tells me. I'm guessing they tried this route to the docks which confused me a bit as they were on the monorail.

"What do we do now?" Kenji asked us.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

Mitch, Tiff and Thomas backed us up all the way to a shop. "Do you think this is some kind of joke?" Tiff asks us as we keep backing up.

"It's just through this..." Darius gets cut off by Mitch.

"Don't lie to me, Darius." We hit shelf stands with our backs and share a look with each other.

"You little liars." Tiff says as the three of them get closer to us.

"Now!" Darius says as we push the shelf stands causing them to fall out of the way. Mitch drops the bag with their guns in it. Sammy picks it up as we start running away from them.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

Bumpy tries a few more times hitting the corner with her tail to see if the gate would loosen only for it to fail. "Y/N's right, it's not gonna budge." Ben says to us.  We then hear a clanging noise from in the tunnels.

"What-what is that?" Ben asks, hearing the noise.

"There it is again." Brooklynn says as we then hear a whirring noise. We then start to follow the noise trying to figure out what it is. We see an ominous looking door and start to head to it.

"Do you know where this door leads to?" Brooklynn asks me as she puts her ear next to the door.

"No idea." I shrug. "I didn't spend much time in these tunnels."

"If there's electricity down here, we could find a way to raise that gate. We gotta follow that hum." Brooklynn says to us looking at the door in thought.

"Try the key card you have. It most likely will be able to open the door since it's a mastercard." I informed her.

"Of course!" She pulls out the key card and uses it to unlock the door.  "It works." She tells me as we all start cheering. She opens it up as cold air comes out. We start to walk in as I rub my arms a bit to warm up from how cold it was.

"With the mist it just looks extra creepy." I point out.

"Now you know how I feel." Kenji says to me.

"Whoa. It's cold enough in here to-" Ben then gets cut off by Brooklynn.

"To freeze flowers." She says leaving Ben and I to share a look of confusion.

"Is that a thing people say now?" Ben asks as Kenji and Yaz walk past us. "We did miss a lot." Ben points out to Bumpy and I.

"Well, I mean, it has been a few months." I shrug as we follow them.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"The plan actually worked." Sammy says to Darius and I as we continue running.

"Not yet, Sammy, we still gotta keep away from them." I say, to her.

"Kids! Darius! Come back!" We hear Mitch say as we enter the food court area. "We just wanna talk!"

"Quick, split up!" Darius tells us as we hide around in the food court.

"Be reasonable, D!" I hear Mitch say.

"You know we're hunters, right? We can find you." I hear Thomas yell out. I crawl under a table and around some boxes slowly and carefully trying to not make a single sound.

"Just give us our guns back, and we can forget this ever happened." Tiff yells out to us.

"There's only so long you can hide before we find you." Mitch tells us. I crawl around a chair just missing it.

"Darius! Luca! Sammy, sweetie! Kids!" Tiff calls out as I continue crawling around boxes.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We continue to walk through the tunnels as we hold our arms to keep a bit of warmth in our body. I rub my arms up and down before we find a door. "It's coming from here!" Brooklynn tells us as she uses the key card.

We look around the room, seeing controls, TV's and speakers around. "Wow. What is all this?"

"Backup power centre." I answered them as it looked like the power centre I've been in with my uncle before. "I only know because it looks like the power centre I've been to." I say, noticing the confused looks.

"So my dad might not even know of this place?" Kenji says as I nod.

"Isla Nublar. Full of surprises. Only a few workers would've known though." I state.

"We gotta find a way to raise that gate and get to Sammy and Darius." Brooklynn tells us. "Start looking." I went over to her looking at the controls to see if there was any sort of power button.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

I keep crawling behind some crates and boxes as I can hear my heart pounding in my ears as the silence makes me nervous. I stay as low and as quiet as I can in hopes that they don't find us.

I hear Sammy as she bumps into a box causing her to let out a gasp. I look to see Sammy next to me and the bag between her and Darius in a spot that's open. Sammy tries to reach out but pulls back when we hear the footsteps of Mitch, Tiff and Thomas.

I see Darius reach out but quickly hide back behind the table as I guess the adults are in his sight. As we hear screeching in the distance before Mitch's yelp as he bumped into something. Sammy uses that distraction to grab the bag containing the guns.

"Nice one, bro." I barely hear Thomas whisper in annoyance as something gets kicked. We then quickly crawl over to a bunch of boxes and crates. Before we could pick a direction to crawl too we saw a compy right in front of us.

We both gasp trying to shoo the compy away before it can blow our cover. It keeps screeching before jumping between Sammy and I, making Sammy gasp in fright. I watch the compy pull out a pizza before running off when we hear wood clank to the ground.

We crawl forward a bit more hoping to get further apart from them. I see the Brooklynn stand and point it out to Darius and Sammy. We set it up quietly as I moved the umbrella hoping to catch their attention. We then crawl away fast as they take the bait.

We hear electricity crackle knowing that they took the bait. The umbrella moves revealing the Brooklynn stand making me silently laugh.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

We all continue to look for something that can turn on the power in the room and hopefully everything else on the island. "We gotta get the power on!" Yaz shouts out to us.

"None of these are the right buttons!" Ben tells her.

"Oh! One of them has to be." Brooklynn says as we continue looking through them all. "I once helped a Dutch seamstress find a needle in an actual haystack. I can find this."

Soon the lights turn on as the generator can be heard. "Kenji, you did it!" Brooklynn exclaims.

"Natch!" Kenji answers next to the power box.

"Let's get this park up and running." I say as we start turning everything on.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

As we start running the power suddenly turns on as all of Main Street lights up. We share a look as we look around knowing we're gonna be seen.

"Maybe we can hide in one of the shops?" I whisper to the two.

"Let's try." Sammy agrees as we look around.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

I hit a button turning the cameras on, putting the one in Main Street on the big screen. "Found them." I say as we all cheer. I look at the screen as I see Luca, Darius and Sammy walking to one of the glass doors of a shop. Everyone tries to get their attention as I look for a speaker button.

I look up seeing the three trying to open up a store door. I gasped as did everyone as I turned on another camera showing the three hunters slowly going up to them. Everyone yelled a warning.

"They can't hear us." Ben sadly points out.

"We just have to hope for the best and quickly find that speaker button." I tell them as we watch and look for the speaker button hoping that they'll make it out safely.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

We try to push open the door so we can try to hide inside. "It's over!" We gasp hearing Tiff and move away from the glass door. They move closer to us as we back up towards the opening area.

"Don't even think about running." Thomas tells us.

"We're did you think you were going?" Mitch asks us. "You think we wouldn't be able to find you in the jungle?" We move back as they keep getting closer to us.

"This isn't a game, children. Give me the guns." Tiff tells us as they continue to come forward making us back down.

"We can't let you shoot dinosaurs." Darius tells them as he keeps the gun bag away from them.

"That's not really your call, is it? Give me the weapons, D." Mitch says to him as Darius shakes his head no. I suck in a breath, gaining enough courage to stand in front of Darius.

"Technically, it's my call as my uncle created this place. We won't let you hurt the dinosaurs." I tell them as the three of them glare at me.

"You three can't stop us. We won't ask-" Mitch gets cut off by hearing the beeping of the tablet they had bought with them. Tiff pulls it out looking at the screen seeing it was now up and working.

I share a look with Darius and Sammy knowing that they now have a way to find the watering hole without us. "Whoever turned on the power, thank you!" Tiff says as the three start laughing.

"Sorry guys, we don't need you to show us where the watering hole is after all." Thomas tells us. We then hear loud thuds as we look towards the area that the T. Rex is staying in.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Where is the stupid speaker button?" Brooklynn exclaims as we keep looking for it.

"Hey, wave if you can hear us!" Yaz calls out looking at the screen.

"Damn control room. Couldn't be made the same as the one main one I use." I mumble angrily pressing a few buttons. I then hear Brooklynn yell out. We look over to her to see the screen she was looking at had the T. Rex coming out towards Luca, Darius and Sammy.

"Oh no." I say.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

"We have to go." Darius whispers to us. We have to go now!" We start to quickly sneak away as we can hear the footsteps of the T. Rex on her way out.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

I switch the cameras trying to find out where the T. Rex is to get sights on her. Once I found her, she had left her nesting area to inspect the lights that had turned on.

"Oh no." I hear Brooklynn say beside me.

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

Once hearing the footsteps close by we turn around to see that the T. Rex had left her nesting area and is now out here with us. We ran out of the way and out of the T. Rex's sight. This causes the T. Rex to chase the three adults as they were the first she spotted.

The T. Rex almost gets a hold of Tiff but is saved by Mitch who uses the electric rod on the T. Rex. This causes her to shake her head and hit a table making the corner grab the bag strap around Sammy bringing her down.

Darius and I run over to help Sammy as I see Thomas run straight for the bag. We grab the bag as the T. Rex is distracted by pain. Thomas grabs the bag as Darius, Sammy and I try to pull it out of his grip. Mitch then comes along helping his brother though the T. Rex gets ahold of the bag with it getting stuck in her teeth.

We hide behind a table as we watch the T. Rex shaking her head trying to get the bag off. I see Mitch grab the bag that's still in the jaws of the T. Rex now being shaken with the bag. The T. Rex shakes her head up as the bag escapes her jaws and Mitch falls to the ground with the bag landing on him.

The T. Rex then decides to go after Tiff and Thomas as they run away with Mitch, going through the arch in front of the shop opening getting its head stuck. I close my eyes as Mitch uses the electric rod on the T. Rex while she's stuck before they all escape back into the jungle.

The T. Rex gets unstuck as she starts roaring in the direction the hunters left in. We go to two tables that are next to each other to cover us as we try to make a new plan.

"She's blocking the way out." Sammy tells us but right after she said it the T. Rex then starts to head back to her nesting area. We let out a sigh in relief at that as we can soon finally get out of Main Street.

.·:*¨༺ Y/N's POV ༻¨*:·.

"Come on girl, back home." I say watching the T. Rex starting to go back to her nesting area.

"Oh, that's it. Be a good girl." Brooklynn also says as we watch in anticipation.

.·:*¨༺ 3rd POV ༻¨*:·.

Luca, Darius and Sammy watch as the T. Rex starts to head back to its nesting area but decides to stop. She looks around sniffing the air as if she can tell there's people left.

As she gets closer to the table the security screen shows the rest of the friend group at the control room watching, only seeing the top of the T. Rex who moves the table only for Luca, Darius and Sammy to move forward with it.

Darius and Luca huddle together with Sammy as the T. Rex pushes one of the tables out of the way. Back in the control room the group is also huddling up scared for their friends. Y/N hides her head in Ben's shoulder as she doesn't want to watch but takes a few glances in hopes they can make it out of this.

The T. Rex lowers her head and spots Luca, Darius and Sammy right under the table. Upon being spotted the three let out a scream as they ran away hitting the table up. They squeeze together in front of a door between beams as the T. Rex tries to get to them.

Back in the control room the group is pressing buttons trying to get the T. Rex away from the three. "There's gotta be another way to help." Brooklynn exclaims as Kenji starts reading through the buttons.

"Fence control, power to retail shops, automatic advertising loop...hologram?" Y/N then snaps her head towards Kenji at the word hologram.

"Kenji, that's it! We'll distract her with the hologram as it's her roaring." She tells him remembering the time that Kenji, Luca and her visited the Main Street together getting scared of the hologram. She then quickly explains a plan as she points to the buttons, the group working as fast as they can to get the plan ready.

Back with Luca, Darius and Sammy they continue to scream out as they try to keep out of the T. Rex's jaws as she keeps snapping at them. In the control room they all press buttons at Y/N's command to set up the speakers and hologram, as they know her plan will work knowing she did learn about the park.

"Wednesday's are 'Kids Eat Free' days here at Jurassic World!" An automated voice says getting the attention of the T. Rex as she lifts her head up away from Luca, Darius and Sammy.

"All pastries are half off after 4:00 at Cafe Tricera-muffin-top." Another automated voice says. "Located next to the Lagoon." The T. Rex let out a roar at all the noise.

"Yes, it's working!" Y/N yells as the group in the control room cheer out, starting to flick the lights on and off in all the shops. The T. Rex moves away from the three as she looks around the shops.

Meanwhile the group in the control group keep cheering as Ben grabs Y/N's cheeks kissing her on the lips. Brooklynn, Yaz and Kenji looked at the two in surprise as they gave the three sheepish smiles.

"I guess we also missed a lot." Yaz says with a smile on her face.

"I thought you two had more chemistry than before." Brooklynn exclaims as she also has a wide smile. Kenji rolls his eyes as he puts an arm around the two getting between them.

"I guess we all knew it would've happened before we thought... you know." Kenji rolls his eyes with a slight smile on his face.

Y/N laughs at the group. "We all have a lot to catch up on." She tells them before pointing to the screen.

The hologram starts to turn on once she pressed the button showing the T. Rex herself roaring. She roars back at the hologram only for it to replay and roar again.

The control room group continues their cheers at how well the distraction is working as they praise Y/N's plan. Luca, Darius and Sammy all run away and into the jungle as the T. Rex is distracted.

As the group cheered and sigh, Y/N finally found the speaker button from landing on the ground relieved that Luca, Darius and Sammy were gonna be alright. She presses it causing a bit of static to be heard telling her that it's been turned on. "Huh. It was hidden under the desk." She says, getting back up from landing on the ground.

"Man, is it good to see you again." Kenji tells her as she sits back in her chair ignoring the stares, starting to get a little nervous. Ben, sensing this, grabs a hold of her hand in comfort.

"Did that really just happen? Did we actually make it out alive." Sammy questions. As Darius, Luca and her continue running through the jungle.

"Uh, yeah, but the lights were definitely not part of the plan." Darius tells the two.

"Yaz must've found Brooklynn and Kenji and somehow got the power turned on." Luca suggests starting to get out of breath.

"From now on, all our plans should begin and end with one step." Sammy tells the two.

"Run?" Darius questions.

"Don't get caught?" Luca questions also.

"Survive!" Sammy yells at the two before they stop at hearing static and Kenji's voice.

"Testing, testing." Kenji says through the speaker.

"Kenji?" Sammy questions as they look around confused.

"Party people! What, what?" Kenji yells into the mike as Luca, Darius and Sammy find the speaker.

"You guys, where are you?" Sammy questions again in pure happiness.

"Hello, humans. It is I, your leader." Kenji puts on a robotic voice causing Luca to smile and roll his eyes. Brooklynn pushes Kenji out of the way, taking over the speaker.

"We found a backup generator and turned the power on!" Brooklynn informs them as Y/N looks for the sound button so the group can hear them. "We can't hear you. What are you trying to say? What happened to Tiff, Mitch and Thomas." Brooklynn questions the three as they start to communicate through actions.

"The watering hole!" The three yell out at the same time.

"We have to stop them." Sammy adds as they wave their arms around.

"I still can't hear you. Act it out!" Brooklynn tells the three. Luca, Darius and Sammy start making actions of drinking water.

"Ooh, I love this game. Okay, uh... Tv shows? Books." Kenji says pushing through Brooklynn and Ben. "A song!"

"A circle! Dirt!" Yaz says as Darius makes a circle while Luca and Sammy make drinking motions. "They're drinking, uh... water!" Yaz yells out into the speaker.

"The watering hole! They're going to the watering hole?" Brooklynn asks the three as they give a thumbs up telling her she's correct. Then they make the action of holding a gun, shooting.

"Mitch, Tiff and Thomas know where it is." Yaz sighs.

"And they're going to kill the dinosaurs." Brooklynn adds.

✧༺♥༻∞

🦖 Word Count {4,438} 🦕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 317 18
❝So what do you think? Do you like it?❞ ❝Like it? I love it, Kiara! I've wanted to see the Jurassic World Discovery Walk since; I don't know, foreve...
24.9K 1.1K 15
Love Amongst The Dinosaurs Brooklynn x Fem!reader A FEMALE character insert based on the show: Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous You can find it on Netf...
24.5K 614 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...
2.1K 103 14
JW, Camp Cretaceous, JW fallen kingdom, Chaos Theory & Dominion x Male Indoraptor Reader I do not own any characters within this story, they belong t...