The Package

Od 1Up0Down

Honey's expecting a package.. but instead she got Syd.. Více

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Not An Update

3

9.8K 315 27
Od 1Up0Down

Honey's POV
November 13th

I sighed lightly as I walked through the doors of my favorite cafe, strutting up to the counter as I had in mind what I was gonna get. "Hi ma'am. What can I get you today."

"Hi, can I have an iced sweet tea and 2 fresh strawberry muffins?" I spoke, taking out my card as she rung everything up and I handed it to her, after I paid, she handed me a receipt and told me my things would be ready in just a second.

I glanced around the cafe, not seeing many people but one particular person caught my eye. As soon as I looked at her, she looked at me, and I felt extremely nervous under her gaze. I shifted my eyebrow and watched as her RBF continued to sit still.

After my name was called for my order, I got my things and glanced at her once more, seeing as she was watching me the entire time. I walked out of the doors and made my way to my car, hitting the lock I got inside and got my things situated.

Suddenly a strange feeling took over as I glanced around once more, still feeling watched as I hit my locks and put on my seatbelt, afterwards I started the car and made my way to Pinckyneville.

After I arrived, I paid my way into the gym, Damien instantly came rushing up to me. "You got my muffin?"

"Yeah, the other one is your brothers. What y'all wanna eat tonight?" I asked, he shrugged while digging in the bag. "It don't matter—."

Suddenly a slim brownskin girl approached us, smiling brightly at me as she showed off her sunny yellow braces. "Hey!" She exclaimed, I lightly smiled back.

"Hey." I replied, Damien frowned. "Bro move, I'll slap the shit out you in front of her." He stated, I sighed. "Damien please do something with yourself. And here, go get your brothers bag out my car." I insisted, giving him my keys.

"Can I get a 20?"

"You know where it's at." I stated while making my way up into the bleachers, I spotted Tray and smiled, he waved and I did so back. My boys have really grown up. I remember being 14, taking care of both him and Damien while balancing school and work.

My mother gave us up a little after Tray turned 1, giving custody of us to my grandmother who was severely disabled and could barley cater to herself on her own. I worked from then up until now, taking care of all 3 of them until my grandmother died, and then we were given to the state.

I begged our case worker to not separate us, I would've went crazy if I would've lost these two. But lucky, we were given to a family that weren't much affectionate but they fit the description of what we needed at the time.

I was still working then, occasionally buying the boys whatever they needed and wanted, being a mother to my boys. My father has been in prison since I was 2, Damien and Tray both have different daddies that I know nothing of. So no one was here to help, it was just me.

And I did good, I did damn good. I've never heard a complaint from either of them and I don't ever want to, they'll have whatever they want for as long as I have breath in my lungs. I'd give them my last, I'd go without, I'd do whatever for my boys.

Snapping out of my head, I took a deep breath and discarded the memories before smiling at Tray warming up. A few minutes later, Damien went over and sat his refreshment bag by his seat on the bench and I smiled at the sight.

Leaning against the wall, I continued to watch my baby warm up, taking shots that I'd seen him study for hours on in at home. His favorite player was Kawhi Leonard, taking after him with the number 2.

He watched Kawhi's clips for hours, studying his mid range pull up, and the way he attacked the basket, especially when he played with the Spurs. I'm more than proud of Tray. He's doing something productive with his youth and it's so relaxing for me.

I don't have to worry about him being in the streets doing whatever to make a dollar, shit even he knows he'll never have to worry about that. Damien played ball once, but stopped after he pulled his hamstring, vowing to stick to video games and social media.

Chuckling at the thought, I crossed my legs and took a deep breath as Tray began to clap it up with his team. Damien made his way up next to me, taking my phone to record.

"All rise for the national anthem.." I sighed and stood up, crossing my arms as the song slowly began to play. It seemed as if it took forever before the announcer was playing sound effects while introducing our team.

At the sound of Tray Monroe, I stood up and went crazy for him, watching as he held up 2 of his fingers and kissed the back of them, I flipped them and placed them across my heart like we did each time, smiling as he made his over to shake hands with the refs, opposite coaches, and his.

"I'm so proud of his peanut head ass." Damien spoke, I chuckled at him before thumping his neck. "You're so dumb."

"You want some?" He asked, offering me skittles and I shook my head. "So who that guy you met the other night?"

"Nobody important, I'm not even gonna call him." I admitted, he chuckled. "Good, cause I don't need no other man taking me or Tray's place."

"Boy you'll never have to worry about that, y'all come before anyone." I admitted, he smiled. "I love you, and I hate all your lil boyfriends."

"I haven't even had any boyfriends." I frowned at him. "Future references in case you try to switch shit up." He stated, I chuckled. "Ok, Damien."

It fell into a comfortable silence as we watched both teams take their places on the court, and soon enough Tray's 6'1 teammate, Eric, was winning the tip off.

Tray sprinted to his spot, looking forward to make a move as the point guard walked it up before stepping into his shot, knocking it down. I clapped while watching as they picked up in a full court press.

They tried throwing an overhead skip, but Tray got the steal and went all the way for a euro-reverse. I clapped and cheered loudly for him, following Damien as he moved down the bleachers to get a better view.

They picked up again, this time the ball got down the court, but Tray jumped into the passing lane and got the steal, when he crossed half court, he shot a bounce pass down the floor to the point guard who wasn't running fast enough so he didn't receive the pass.

Frowning I shook my head, glancing at the coach as he pointed to the table, some kid got up and made his way towards it, kneeling, the ref blew the whistle and Tray made his way off the court.

"I told that man stop hating on my lil bro, ima beat his ass." Damien expressed his attitude, I sighed, watching as he shook hands with everyone on the bench and took his seat. I gave him a thumbs up and he nodded, my eyes then diverted back over to the game as I watched closely.

Tray wasn't put back in until the 3rd quarter, they were down by 12 and of course the coach kept the same tired kids in, not giving them any break so they played sluggish, but Tray went out and put on a show.

He got a steal and took it all the way for a layup, ignoring his coach when he said to get back, but he got another steal and got an AND1, making his free throws which had me jumping for joy as Damien cheered while recording.

He then got back, being at the top of their defensive set, he crowded the ball, forcing a pickup while signaling for his teammate to trap but the guy stayed glued to the block, battling with the big which lead to a ball swing and a shot on the other side.

"It's alright, just keep playing!"

Tray brought the ball down the court, calling a play where he received a screen and went for it before going back the other way, driving left, he kicked it to the corner for the shot but the kid bounced it in front of the defense and which lead to a steal.

Tray shot off down the floor, holding his arms up as he cut the boy off, but all he did was step around for the euro. Tray sighed and took the ball out, calling for it as he walked beside the tired kid but he got no sort of recognition from him which pissed me off.

Instead he sprinted to the spot, following behind their big as he screened, Tray sprinted to the spot for the shot, doing a shot fake he settled for a 1 dribble pull up. "OH YEAH, KJ!" Damien yelled, standing for Kawhi Junior.

I chuckled while cheering, watching as they started to press again, Tray got the steal and drove, attempting to do a spin move to the left while rolling the ball off his fingers, instead he missed the layup, huffing he sneakily creeped up behind the boy who was bringing the ball up the court and back tapped him.

While he sprinted to the basket for the layup, his teammate ignored him and attempted to dribble through 2 boys, of course the ball was stolen and Tray was left sprinting back down.

Reading their play, he stepped up off the screen before yelling switch, he switched with a post player and stood for the charge, of course getting knocked down hard but the ref just called a blocking foul.

"Come on ref!" I yelled with a frown, watching as he got up on his own and got in his place in their 2-3 zone. The other team ended up scoring and began to press, so Tray sat the ball down and went and got into his spot, but no one went to take the ball out while the ref stood counting, Tray looked at his teammate and pointed but the guy argued back, causing coach to call a timeout.

Of course when they got to the bench he yelled at Tray, which had Damien on 10. "Ima kill his ass." He stated, which made me chuckle. "It's ok, Tray's alright." I stated, watching as he stood getting yelled at, and then the coach pointed to the bench.

"Nah he ain't." He stated, I knew so too but I just disagreed. "I'll talk to him about it later." I stated while crossing my legs, watching as the game started back.

Tray got back in the last 3 seconds of the game, which truly pissed me off since he was being benched for others actions. I watched as they inbounded the ball, Tray sprinted around the screen and caught the ball, bounce passing it to the post for the layup but the big guy fumbled the pass.

Tray hustled to get it, getting tied up in a jump ball, but the time went out. I watched as the boys around him began to turn up while he sat with his head in his lap. My heart ached for him as I watched his teammates not bother to help him up, they just made their way to the bench.

Damien got up and made his way down, going onto the court where he picked Tray up and pulled him into a hug. I carefully made my way down in the heels before going over to my boys, picking Tray's head up I lightly smiled at him and pulled him into a hug.

"I'll see you when you come out." I told him before pulling away, allowing Damien to walk him toward his team who were slowly disappearing into the locker room. I stood against the wall of the gym, glancing around while waiting for them.

Looking down at my nails, I sighed lightly and made my way to concessions. "Are you guys closing?"

"Not just yet, what would you like?"

"A water."

"That'll be 2$." I nodded and pulled 2$ from my jacket pocket, handed it to the kid as he handed me a cold water. "Thank you." I stated, making my way back into the gym, I stood against the wall from maybe 5 more minutes before they finally came out.

I led the way to my car, unlocking the doors as both boys got in. I put on my seatbelt and started the car, glancing in the rear view mirror at Tray who just stared out the window.

"Tray, talk to me.." I insisted, turning the radio down. "He said I'm suspended." He mumbled, I sighed. "For what?"

"Blowing the game, he said cause i ain't take the game winner. I did it so he wouldn't be mad, but he's always mad. Nothing I do is ever good enough for him." He expressed, I sighed.

"We gotta get him up outta there, before I have to kill his coach." Damien said, I shook my head at him. "I'm looking into getting you some trainers, I got you a membership at the YMCA and ima buy you another pump for your ball. Do you need anything else?" I asked him, he shook his head slowly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." He mumbled, I took a left turn before pulling into Nacho Daddy, quickly finding a parking spot. Damien hurriedly got out and I chuckled, following behind him and and Tray as we walked into the building.

"Table for 3?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied, following behind her as she led us to a table and got us settled in. "Don't be so hard on yourself, fuck whatever your coach said. Stop letting him get to you." I insisted, he just sat staring at the menu while I sighed.

"On the brighter side, you'll be on varsity next year."

"He said he knows the coach and he's gonna talk to him and make sure I don't advance." He explained, I frowned. "What the fuck is his problem with you. I'm really at my limit now." I took out my phone, searching for his coaches contact, I sent him a quick message.

to coach craft: a word with you would be nice.

he wasted no time texting back.

from 'coach craft': agreed, we'll be having a parent meeting Monday at 2.

to 'coach craft': there.

I sat my phone down and glanced up at Tray. "He says there's a meeting, I'll address it then—."

"—good evening everyone, what can I get you guys to drink tonight?" The waitress approached the table, I waited for Tray and Damien to order before I did, settling for a water while they got lemonades.

"You work tomorrow?"

"Yeah I work all weekend. I been off 3 days." I reminded Damien, he huffed. "I was tryna go to a party." He concluded, I glanced at him.

"Where at?"

"Tim house."

"How big of a party?"

"Man come on, Ne." He blank faced me, I sighed. "I'll think about it." I settled, leaning back in my seat I sighed while reflecting on the day I had.

Once we were home, I finished my night off with a glass of wine and a long bubble bath. I decided not letting my sexual frustrations get to me since I was in desperate need of an orgasm so powerful that my legs went out, but instead I got out, put on a long T shirt, and laid down.

A few minutes into me binging a show on Netflix, I could feel my head dropping to my silk covered pillow case, so I turned off the tv and laid down, taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and drifted off.

~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18.3K 1K 27
"Oh god. Mel." "Fuck him. You're with me now." It all started with a wish. Maybe sooner. This is not your typical love story.
54K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)
3.6K 118 4
Life is not always filled with joyful and fun emotions, at least not for Anaya. When the pandemic struck the world, her business faced challenges; he...
16.3K 453 31
everyтнιng ι нold dear reѕιdeѕ ιn тнoѕe eyeѕ. (slow updates)