𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀...

By _behindyou_

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? ... More

IMPORTANT A/N!
𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺
𝟮 - ❝𝗢𝗛 𝗡𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧-.. 𝗧𝗛-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘❞ 💥
𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️
𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍
𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️
𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔
𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉
𝟴 - ❝𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘❞ 🍷
𝟵 - ❝𝗡𝗘𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢!❞ 💃
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🥀
𝟭𝟯 - ❝'𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚' 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🍒
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘❞ 🍓
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️
𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹
a/n....
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝟱𝟬 𝘃 𝟭❞
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀❞
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞

𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓

6.1K 280 390
By _behindyou_

"𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 '𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞" - 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 ; 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

this is english

this is japanese

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

YOU GROGGILY ROLL ONTO YOUR SIDE AS THE COLD AIR NIPS AT YOUR SKIN.

"ughhh turn the fuckin' aircon off [roommate's name]!" you whine, hugging your arms.

you could feel the fabric of your black long sleeve shirt, you whimper at the cold.

and whatever you were laying on was a lot colder and less comfortable than your mattress.

and wear was your blanket? had you kicked it off the bed again??

and why on earth had you worn a skirt to bed??

you groan, flopping onto your back and lazily opening your eyes, expecting to see the familiar plain white roof of your room.

but instead, you saw a bright blue sky, adorned with some clouds along with the heads of a few trees.

you just stare for a moment with half-lidded eyes before they suddenly snap open like saucers, all recollection of what had happened what felt like two minutes ago washes over you again.

you sit up in an instant, you head hurting from the movement but you ignored it.

you look around panickedly.

huh?! what?!? where am i?!!??!?! last i remember.. that fucking truck hit my car! and.. i died.. i'm sure i did! so where am i?? this doesn't look like a hospital.. or a grave.. is this like heaven or smthn?

you look around at your surroundings, seeing nothing more than the trees and the snow.

wait what?

snow???????

you look down slowly, gasping loudly.

just where in the hell where you?!

where you were from, which was [state name], australia, never snowed.

you were never lucky enough to get snow in australia, always having wished for a white christmas.

you feel your stomach churn as numerous thoughts run through your head.

where am i?

was i kidnapped?

what happened after the car crash?!

how did i get here without waking up?!

tears brim your eyes and you hold your head,

this is all too much.. i'm scared..

you sniffle slightly, before wiping your tears quickly.

"no! i can't sit here sniffling and feeling sorry for myself, even though i'd like to! i have to find out where i am! we must be an independent queen!"

you nod, determined.

so you stand up, turning in every direction.

uh.. where am i supposed to go?

YOU WHISTLE AS YOU SKIP THROUGH THE EERILY QUIET WOODS, THE SUN WAS STARTING TO SET AND YOU HAD NO CLUE WHERE YOU WERE GOING.

you had just decided to walk straight. well, the way you had turned last, hoping to find a town somewhere.

you had been shivering like mad your whole trip.

i mean, you were trekking through thick snow wearing doc martens, a pencil skirt and a thin black t-shirt.

your fingers were bright red and you were sure your lips had to be blue.

you look to the sky, "awh shit.."

you scratch your head,

man, i'm gonna die.. i'm going to get eaten by a wolf or something- wait are there wolves wherever this kidnapper took me? dunno, if i'm still in australia a dingo will eat me- nah just jokes i'm too smart for that shit, i'll sleep in a tree. wait- but what if a snake gets me. y'know what? if if die, i die. i'm already fuckin here, aye? not much i can do now..

you nod to yourself and continue walking, it was too early for sleep so you'd walk around a little longer.

but as you look to the sky again, you tilt your head slightly.

you could see lots of stars in the sky, unlike usual.

your lips part as you lean against a tree, just staring up at the sky.

it was gorgeous.

you could see every star in the sky, even a few constellations and you could swear you could see mercury off in the very far distance.

it was almost as if there was no pollution and no other things blocking the night sky from shining down.

but there was no way.

from every place you had seen, nowhere had really clear skies.

how odd.

you were still entirely confused how you were alive and unharmed.

you vividly remember being hit by the car, your car doing flips and hitting a pole. you could vividly remember the agonising pain your body was in.

surely, multiple brones had to have been broken and you without doubt had a concussion, having smacked your head really hard.

but that was all gone. you could no longer feel the pain of being hit, it was as if it never happened.

you didn't even have any scars besides the ones that still resided in their usual spots.

it was all very overwhelming and confusing.

it couldn't have been a dream, because then you'd still be back home, not wherever the hell you are now.

you let out an aggravated sigh, rubbing your temple.

you continue to walk, but find it was growing continuously hard to walk through the snow in your doc martens, also having to constantly pull down your skirt as it kept riding up as you had to lift your legs up high to trek through the thick snow.

you suddenly freeze as you hear a rustle in the bushes, you slowly turn to it,

nope nope nope. i'm leaving. i know i said that if i die, i die, but i don't really wanna die like this.. in the middle of the forest with no witnesses.. i mean that is how i'd kill someone, but not really how i wanna die..

you slowly creep away, but nearly jump out of your tight boots as a small rabbit jumps out.

you sigh and place a hand over your chest, "fuck, i'm so dumb.. it was just a bunny.. awh.. it's kinda cute"

you hold your chest, breathing a fat sigh of relief.

that scared the shit out of you, honestly. what if it was something that wanted to eat you? like a drop bear?

you snigger softly.

but you look down, only to find the bunny standing in front of you. you stare at it.

"uh, hello-?"

you scream as the bunny launches at you, attaching it's teeth to your leg.

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

you shake your leg, throwing the rabbit off before sprinting into the distance.

"nah, fuck this shit.. a rabbit really just bit me?? this shit hurts like a buttcheek on a stick, i think i'm dying.. what if that rabbit had rabies? i mean it's in the name rabbit, rabies? you know? AH FUCK IT'S CATCHING UP!"

thank bloody god i'm wearing a bra! otherwise my tits would be going all over the shop-

any adrenaline you had left was using itself up as you sprint away from the feral rabbit,

i didn't know rabbits could be such dickheads!!

you pant softly, wondering why the fuck there was a rabid rabbit. rabbits are supposed to be cute!

you freeze again as a voice can be heard from the bushes, "oo~ a girl! i'm so hungry, as well~"

what?

"fuckin' what cunt?"

you had not understood a word whoever it was had just said.

you step back slightly as you hear a giggle,

nope, not today, satan.

you sprint off again, but yelp in fear as the echoing sound of footsteps behind you reaches your ears,

fuck this i'm about to get murdered by some fucking cannibal i can't do this today i'm gonna cry

you trip over a stick,

ah.. this is where i die.... again

you look up from your spot on the ground up at the 'person' before you.

your eyes widen in complete fear, standing there was seemingly a man, but he had ugly grey skin, multiple eyes, and a mouth filled with sharp teeth.

what in the actual fuck?! why's he look like a demon?!?!? there's no way! why the fuck does he look like that?! someone that looks like that isn't supposed to be real! i'm not ready for no zombie apocolypsee!!

you pinch yourself but hiss in pain,

fuck, not dreaming. this is fucking crazy

the 'man' laughs, "this is no dream, little girl! i'm gonna gobble you up!"

you had barely a second to register the language.

japanese.. i'm in japan?! what did he even say?!

your eyes drift slightly to the side, seeing the rabbit still standing there, staring at you.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?" you scream.

it stares.

you shudder.

you look back up at the slightly confused monster, but scream as he goes to swipe his hand at you, you throw the rock you had dug up from the ground straight at his head, hitting him smack bam in the middle.

you pick yourself, and the rabbit, up and run, turning random corners whenever you could.

holy shit, i actually hit him! usually my aim is dog shit, but i did it!! and why the fuck did i grab this rabbit? it fuckin' bit me! ah, whatever! it's cute!

your breath gets heavier as you look for anywhere to hide, the now high in the sky moon was illuminating you running through the dimly lit forest.

your eyes widen in slight hope as a small cave shows itself to you, you hold your breath and sprint inside.

you duck behind a small rock wall and place a hand over your mouth, shrinking your body into itself as much as possible.

small tears leave your eyes, you were genuinely scared for your life right now.

if that really was a demon, it would show no mercy in ripping you up.

you look down at the small bunny which now cuddled into you slightly, stroking it's fur gently with your shaking hand.

your eyes widen in fear as footsteps approach the small cave, "dammit! where is that damned brat?! i was so hungry too.."

you could feel the need to breath quickly rising in your chest, you certainly weren't accustomed to holding your breath for more than like 30 seconds, it didn't help you couldn't understand shit it was saying, either.

for all you could now, it could be saying 'you idiot bitch, i can see you behind that rock, you're shit at hiding!'

you hold back a breath of relief as you hear the footsteps getting further away and the angry words of the demon slowly dispersing.

you wait a second before trying to breath as quietly as possible, as to not bring the demon back.

your lip trembles as you take a small peek out of the cave, the demon was for sure gone.

that was fucking terrifying.. how... how?! THAT WAS A FUCKING DEMON?! HOWOOWW?!??

you could barely breathe now, your erratic breathing making your chest hurt.

you were so confused.

there was no way.

this wasn't one of those wattpad stories you've read. this was real life.

it was impossible. there was no way you could be in demon slayer..

no, that guy had to be some kind of project! not like that was any better, but it was just impossible for you to be in demon slayer.

right?

a/n ; ok- so this one was mostly the same other than a few minor changes, as for her keeping the rabbit. but the next chapter is where things will change! .. i think.. i can't remember lol

words ; 1544

date posted ; 17/07/22

rewritten ; 10/03/23

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 41
Discontinued. "If only I knew what would happen, I would've stop my past self..." Y/n told to herself... in a nervous tone. "Y/n-chan~ why are you ru...
65.4K 3.2K 38
ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᴵ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵘᵖ, ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ˢᵒ, ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒ...
2.4K 49 11
Set after Greed (fma) rescued the chimeras from the labs. The band of misfits have settled down in the Devil's Nest after an explosive exchange near...
2K 76 13
˙ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ɓuolɐ ɓuıʇsǝɹǝʇuı ɓuıɥʇǝɯos ɓuıɹq sʎɐʍlɐ oʇ suǝddɐɥ ǝʇɐℲ ···sǝɯıʇǝɯos puɐ 'ǝʇɐɟ ɹǝpuoʍ uɐɔ ǝuo ~ "ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ'ᴠ...