Piece by Piece

By yoursecret3

He comes from a rich family, she's been working since she was sixteen. Aliena isn't one to turn down a party... More

Welcome
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 2

15.4K 234 26
By yoursecret3

Aliena

There are no fireworks. No world-changing enlightenment as Mattheo kisses me. Still, my body reacts to the physical contact in a pleasant way. My skin tingles, my lower stomach warms, and at the soft caress of his thumb, my legs become weak.

I've been kissed at parties by many but oh so few know how to do it right. They grab my butt and grind against me, anything to take off the edge they're feeling. They're unaware of how they make me stop feeling like a person rather than a means to an end. It's unsatisfying.

Kissing Mattheo isn't. One of his hands stays on my cheek while his other arm snakes around my back to hold me close. He envelops me and as he does it, he manages to shut out the rest of the party. The rest of the world.

Just with a kiss.

I bring my hands into his hair and angle his face to deepen the moment. I want him closer. Need him to show me more.

Instead, Mattheo pulls away. "Amo, either take it slow or let me take you upstairs. People at Hartford University talk and while I don't particularly mind, I like the idea of being the only one here that knows how your moans sound. And you seem just a moment away from doing that." Oh, that infuriating smile. I should've kissed it off his face sooner.

"Take me upstairs," I tell him. The second floor consists of the VIP lounge, Sebastian's bedroom, and some other rooms that only a selected few are allowed to use or stay in. Those selected few are Andrew, Mattheo, Lilianne, and me, by default.

Mattheo takes my hand and walks ahead until we reach the stairs. There, I take the lead until we are in the room I mostly stay in. The door shuts and locks behind Mattheo, the automatic low lights embedded in the ceiling turning on to cast an intimate glow over us.

The grin is no longer on my friend's face now. Instead, he is watching me hungrily as he takes measured steps toward me. He cups my face with two big hands. "You are sure about this, Amo? We are on the same page?"

"A casual, mutually beneficial one-night stand between friends that have chemistry. I don't get shit mixed up, Mattheo. Do you?" I challenge him, bringing my hands to his shoulders.

Now he's grinning again, shaking his head like he can't believe me. "I don't, Seduttrice."

Before he can keep talking, I stand on the tips of my toes and pull him down the rest of the way so I can kiss him again. My shoes elevate me a few inches, but the man still has to lean down. He seems to notice the inconvenience and decides to take matters into his own hands, bringing them to the backs of my thighs and picking me up easily. I go along with it and lock my legs around his slender hips.

Thank god for years of his swimming practice. His body feels lethal under my touch. He's solid muscle but not in a threatening way. Not like a certain man who owns the apartment. No, Mattheo is lean and defined in a delicious way. I've been to enough of his tournaments to know exactly what he looks like. Now it's time to learn how he feels.

I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. As soon as the fabric's gone, he tries to bring his lips back to mine but I pull away. "Give me a second. I've been dreaming about this," I tell him. Then carefully move my fingers from his shoulder down over his pecks. He flexes beneath my touch, and I give him a look. "Really?"

He just shrugs cheekily so I resume my mission to get to know his torso. I feel his ribs, go over his shoulders and down his back, down his spine, back to his flanks. My touch is featherlight, so much so that Mattheo shivers when my digits move over the fine trail of hair vanishing into the waistband of his pants.

"You're driving me crazy. Stop touching me like I'm made of porcelain, Aliena, I'm not going to break," he says, his voice low. I meet his eyes and smile.

"I know you won't. Sometimes it's nice to be handled with care though, no?" I ask. Knowing how I usually get used for hookups, I don't want to know how a man like Mattheo is treated. He's one of the most popular, influential students at that preppy university all my friends go to. On top of that, he looks like he does.

He's a trophy.

And I'm not saying he doesn't enjoy how women treat him or that he minds his one-night stands. I just think at times, we don't realize what we crave. If only for a change.

The tall man looks thoughtful as he holds my gaze but I didn't come here to lecture him or even talk. No, we've been in here for long minutes and most of our clothes are still on. That's not my style.

One corner of my lips tips up as my hands leave his warm skin. I bring them to the bows holding together the straps of my dress on my shoulders and pull on them one by one. The strips of fabric fall to the front and back, exposing my chest completely.

My friend's eyes drop and he swallows.

"Christ, woman, a warning would be nice the next time," he tells me despite the need I can hear in his voice. He likes what he sees.

"Maybe it's time we move this to the bed," I suggest.

With a nod, he carries me to the bed and sets me down gently on the soft mattress. Then he takes a step back to admire me as I did him.

"Come here," I tell him. Now, his smirk has returned and he shrugs his pants off before complying and climbing over me. But not before I got a glimpse at those mouth-watering thighs of his. Maybe I'll get to kneel between them some other time.

"You know how to play, Seduttrice," he tells me before pressing a kiss to the side of my jaw.

"Practice makes perfect," I say, arching my back just slightly. He understands my command and moves his lips further down, trailing them along the curve of my neck before kissing his way over my cleavage.

"Take off my dress," my breathy voice orders. That I'm this affected at this early stage of what we're doing is more confirmation that I haven't done this in too long. Again, Mattheo is happy to obey and with his help, my long, violet dress is discarded on the bedroom floor in a matter of seconds.

He looks down at me with a grin. "Red still looks good on you," he tells me, tugging at my red lace panties.

I pull the man's head back to me and kiss him while his body melts into mine. I spread my legs so his hips fit against me, and when I feel the warmth of his erection through the fabric of our underwear, the heat in my lower stomach turns into tingles.

He's holding himself up with one arm and has his other hand on my face, kissing me like we have all the time in the world. Meanwhile, I'm getting impatient, no matter how cherished he's making me feel at the moment.

I take his hand from my face and move it down to the hem of my underwear, feeling bold and accomplished when he hums his approval against my lips. I release his hand and he takes over, stroking my swollen clit over the lace. He repeats that at an unhurried pace, again and again until finally, he pushes the strip covering me to the side.

Two fingers find my entrance and circle it without pushing inside. Then he brings his slick fingers back to my clit and starts rubbing it in earnest. I arch my back at the first circle drawn with just the right pressure, and the faintest moan escapes me. Mattheo swallows it whole.

After minutes of his steady, heavenly assault, I can feel my skin growing clammy with a sheen of sweat. Then, his fingers move away and find their way back to my entrance just as he breaks the kiss. Our eyes lock as he pushes them inside of me and I recognize the satisfaction in his eyes when he draws another moan out of me with a stroke against my g-spot.

I grab his shoulders and pull him down so I can whisper into his ear, not trusting my voice to be louder than that anymore. "I'm ready, Mattheo. You can feel that I am. Stop playing and be the good friend you promised me you'd be."

When he pulls away to look at me, his smirk is back with full force. "I thought that's what I've been doing for minutes now," he says. He enunciates that with another stroke against my g-spot. And another.

His fingers curl inside of me at a steady pace until I can feel my legs grow weak and the tingles explode in my womb, reaching the tips of my fingers and toes. I tense underneath him and close my eyes to catch a break from the intense look in his eyes. Then, I come with his name on my lips.

————————
Smut in the second chapter... I must say, that's a record even for me.

Lmk how you like it this far with a comment or a vote and don't forget to have a fantastic day<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.5K 32
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig me out of the ashes." I was ready to start a new life. After graduating at the top of my class, I f...
287K 5.7K 51
"Do I make you nervous,Carrington? Because you love to not look me in my eye when I'm talking to you". "Nervous? Baby this is me Turned on". "Well tu...
743K 13.4K 85
[Completed Book One]After a failed suicide attempt, the death of her parents the same day, and the loss of her favourite person in the world, Lyra Wi...
577K 13.1K 32
When Rebecca moves back to her hometown for a friend's wedding, unfortunate circumstances put her near her ex-boyfriend, who left her completely brok...