The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

Von Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... Mehr

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 35: "Code D"

611 21 4
Von Demon243

(Hours later after Shigaraki's defeat. Musutafu. Hospital. 16:36)

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes with grunts to see a white ceiling. When the smell of medication hit my nose, I quickly understood that I was in the hospital. I slowly sat up and saw that Mochaco was sitting beside me, but her upper part of the body was on the bed and she was sleeping. A few moments later the door opened and Tsu walked in.

Tsuyu: "Oh, you're awake, how are you feeling?" She asked it calmly as she walked in, while holding the door.

Y/N: "I'm fine, but I wouldn't mind some water actually." I said it with my throat being a little dried.

Tsuyu: "Okay, anything else?" She asked it as she tilted her head to the left. I was about to say something, but my stomach growled automatically saying to her that I wouldn't mind some food too. "Well, knowing Momo, she'll be here with some food, so wait a little okay?" She asked it calmly and I just thumbed up to her. She walked out from the room closing the door behind her. After a few minutes, I heard my little Mochi starting to wake up. She straightens up and stretched out a little.

Y/N: "Had a good sleep?" I asked it calmly, but it startled her.

Ochaco: "Oh, (Y/N)! You're awake!" She said it nervously as she blushed and started waving her hands in the air.

Y/N: "Yeah, I am." I said it calmly and she seems to notice that my voice sounding different.

Ochaco: "Do you want some water?" She asked it nervously.

Y/N: "I want, but Tsu already left to bring some." I said it calmly and that seems to calm her down. "Anyway, why am I in the hospital?" I asked it a little confused.

Ochaco: "Well, we just wanted to be sure that you're alright, so..." She said it trailing off, but I understood that they wanted doctors just check me out.

Y/N: "I see, and did they found out something?" I asked it calmly just to make sure that everything is alright with me.

Ochaco: "Nope, they said it that you're healthy and just need some rest." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "So I'll be out of here in no time, right?" I asked it calmly as I heard someone walking up to the door.

Ochaco: "Yup!" She said it with the smile. The door opened and there was Tsu with the bottle of water in her hand.

Tsuyu: "Oh, Ochaco-chan, you're awake." She said it as she walked in closing the door behind her.

Ochaco: "Yup!" She said it with the smile as Tsu walked up to us.

Tsuyu: "Here's the water, (Y/N)." She said it calmly as she stretched out a bottle to me.

Y/N: "Thanks, Tsu." I said it as I took it. I opened it up and literally drank the whole bottle in one row, in like 5 seconds. As I was done drinking, I saw Mochi's shocked face, while Tsu had her usual calm face, but the aura around her was telling me that she was in shock too.

Tsuyu: "Maybe I was need to bring more water." She said it in some shock.

Y/N: "No need to Tsu." I said it with the small smile as I closed the empty bottle and placed it on the nightstand. The door suddenly opened making us look at the doorframe. We saw Michael out of breath and he was trying to catch his breath. I saw girls behind him with worried faces. "Mike? Something wrong?" I asked him confused.

Michael: "We have a code D!" He said it making me tense up, while Tsu and Mochi were just confused.

Y/N: "You're joking..." I said it in shock.

Jaiden: "No, he doesn't..." She said it as she pops her head out behind Michael.

Y/N: "Oh my fu--" I wanted to say, but cut myself off, when I realized something. "Wait, where's Eli?!" I asked it worriedly, but my worriedness faded away quickly as Eli ran in the room. I sighed in relief as everyone walked in the room. The last person who walked in closed the door behind them.

Ochaco: "Um... What's this 'code D' means?" She asked it confused about it.

Michael: "Our parents are divorcing..." He said it in gloomy tone making Mochi and Tsu shocked.

Jaiden: "For me, they should have divorced each other a while ago." She said it a little angrily.

Kinoko: "But won't you be separated from each other?" She asked it worriedly.

Jaiden: "Girl, I'm a fully grown woman, so I basically can live on my own. These two, by the end of the studying with ya they will be 18 years old which is a legal age in Japan and in States. So basically Eli is the only one, who'll be considered in this discussion." She said it calmly.

Kinoko: "Oh..." She said it calmly.

Ibara: "But still, wouldn't that be traumatic for Elizabeth?" She asked it worriedly.

Jaiden: "Puh-lease, she more likely will be okay living with mom only, and without dad." She said it in 'It's so obvious' tone.

Mina: "Was he really that bad?" She asked it curiously.

Y/N: "Mina, just remember my back." I said it calmly and she seems to remember as her face changed into scared one.

Michael: "Yeah, but there's a worst thing, (Y/N)." He said it making me sigh annoyingly.

Y/N: "What is it now?" I said it annoyingly.

Michael: "Well, dad demands to meet your harem..." He said it awkwardly with the nervous laugh on the end of his sentence, making me blush, but in the same time nervous.

Jaiden: "The same thing goes to you and your boyfriend, Wazowski." She said it sternly a little, making him look at the ground awkwardly.

Y/N: "We're doomed, aren't we?" I asked it in 'We're doomed' tone.

Jaiden: "Well, he was mad, when he found out about you having a harem." She said it as she looked at the girls. "And him having a boyfriend!" She said it as she pointed at Michael.

Y/N: "Okay, and when he wants us to meet up?" I asked it angry a little.

Jaiden: "Umm... Tomorrow..." She said it nervously.

Y/N: "No appointed time?" I asked it confused by it.

Jaiden: "He didn't mention anything about it actually." She said it confused by it, too.

Michael: "So tomorrow at any time? If it's that than fine." He said it sternly a little.

Y/N: "Well tomorrow is weekend, so..." I said it trailing off.

Setsuna: "Don't worry, (N/N). We'll be with you." She said it as her hand flew up to me and started petting me, and I just enjoyed my pets.

Momo: "Oh, and (Y/N)." She called out gaining my attention to her. "Todoroki-kun asked me to tell you that he wants to talk to you about something." She said it calmly.

Y/N: "Oh, okay." I said it calmly already knowing what are we gonna talk about.

(45 minutes later. Izuku's hospital chamber. 17:41)

Y/N: "Hi there..." I said it as I walked in Izuku's hospital chamber and closed the door behind me. All Might was sitting beside Izuku's bed. Bakugo is standing near the window, while Todoroki just stood right beside the entrance. "Now, what do you want to talk about?" I asked it as I looked at Todoroki.

3rd POV

While (Y/N) was talking in Izuku's hospital chamber, a few people came into the hospital.

Inko: "Are you sure he's fine?!" She asked it worriedly as she and Bakugo's parents walked in.

Mitsuki: "I'm sure he's fine, Inko." She said it trying calm down Inko, so she wouldn't create a river made out from her own tears. "And I'm worried about my little brat too!" She said it angrily as her hands clenched into the fists.

Masaru: "Calm down you two, I'm sure they're both fine." He said it calmly, while making a gesture that's saying 'Calm down.'

???: "Umm... Excuse me?" The young male called out to them making them look at him... It was Michael. "You are Izuku's mom, and Katsuki's parents, right?" He asked it carefully.

Inko: "Yes! Do you know where's my child, tell me, please!" She begged him worriedly as she grabbed his arms, while tears were starting to go down her cheeks.

Mitsuki: "Inko, calm down!" She said it as she placed her hands Inko's shoulders.

Michael: "Both of them, are alright, injured but fine. Right now they're talking with my sister, one of our classmate, and All Might. To keep it short, All Might wanted me to tell you to wait a little, because it's private talk." He said it calmly as Inko let him go.

Inko: "Okay, but still, can you please tell in which room they are?" She asked it as rubbed her tears off her face.

Michael: "They're in room 310." He said it calmly.

Inko: "Thank you." She said it as she Bakugos bowed down.

Michael: "No problem." He said it as they straighten back up and started their way to the room. After a few moments, someone ran into Michael with the big and tight hug. Startled by it Michael looked at that person and saw his lover... Darby... And he was wearing a cosplay of Haku from Naruto.

Darby: "Hi." He said it as he looked into Michael's eyes.

Michael: "Hey, Darbs." He said it with the small smile as Darby let him go, but he pouted at the nickname.

Darby: "Didn't I say not to calm me like that?" He asked it pouting.

Michael: "Yeah, but I like your pouting face, because it's cute." He said it with the smile.

Darby: "Anyway, about the text that you send me." He said it making Michael a little nervous.

Michael: "Yeah... We have a problem..." He said it making Darby nervous.

(Meanwhile. With (Y/N).)

Your POV

Todoroki: "I see... So this is why you both ran off." He said it calmly as we told him about everything.

Izuku: "Yeah..." He said it sounding guilty, I don't blame him. I mean, I would feel guilty too, if I hide something from girls, but thank god I don't have any secrets like this. Suddenly there was a knock, which made us look at the door. Since I was the closest one to the door, I walked up to it and opened it and saw two females and one male. One female actually reminded me of Bakugo.

???: "Pardon our intruding, but are Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo here?" The female with green hair asked it nervously.

Y/N: "I'm guessing you're their parents, but yeah they're hear. One moment." I said it as I turned to Izuku and Bakugo. "Izu-Doriya, Katsu-Go! Your parents are here!" I said it as I opened the door, so they could walk in, and they did.

Ms. Midoriya: "Izuku!" She called out to him as she ran up to him and hugged tightly.

Izuku: "M-Mom!" He said it as he was startled by it.

Ms. Bakugo: "Now come here, you brat!" She said it as she walked up to Bakugo. "Do you even know how you got me worried, you brat!" She said it angrily as she slapped the back of his head.

Bakugo: "You didn't have to hit me, you old hag!" He said it angrily.

Y/N: "Are they always like that?" I asked it with poker face as they both continued yelling at each other.

Mr. Bakugo: "Well... Most of the time..." He said it awkwardly.

Y/N: "I see..." I said it awkwardly. "Well, I need to go, I'll see ya guys in dorms, bye!" I said it as I walked out from the room and started walking to the exit. When I was coming to the exit I noticed Michael talking with Dar-- Wait, why is Darby wearing a cosplay of Haku?!

Darby: "Oh, hey there, (Y/N)." He said it with the small smile as I walked up to them.

Y/N: "Hi." I said it calmly. "I'm guessing you two already talked about the situation." I said it calmly.

Darby: "Yeah... And I feel sorry, for getting Mike in trouble by-" He wanted to say.

Michael: "Darby, you don't be sorry about it. It's not your fault, our dad just being this religious motherfucker." He said it calmly, which seems to cheer Darby up. Suddenly Michaels phone rings making him jump in surprise. "Shit, who in the-- ...Mom?" He said it confusedly. "Yeah?" He asked it as he picked it up as he placed his phone close to his ear. "Huh?" He asked it as his face went pale signaling to me and Darby that something bad has happened. "A-Alright, I-I'll tell them." He said it after a few moment of silence and ended the call. "Umm... I doesn't want to scare you, two. But we are going to have more of our family tomorrow at our house." He said it sounding doomed making us go pale.

Y/N: "Umm... Who is going to be with us tomorrow?" I asked it nervously.

Michael: "Every single uncle and aunt with their wives and husbands, and our cousins will be there too." He said it making us more shocked.

Darby: "Wait how many people is that?" He asked it nervously.

Y/N: "Well, from mom's side we have one uncle only, who has a wife, and they have a kid." I said it calmly as I tried to remember everyone.

Michael: "From dad's side we have one uncle and one aunt, they both have spouses and kids. To be more correctly aunt have like two of them." He said it calmly and I nodded as I remembered them.

Darby: "So there will be like 11 more people?" He asked it nervously.

Michael: "Apparently..." He said it sounding not happy about.

Y/N: "And I need to tell this to girls..." I said it like I was doomed. "So I'll see ya in dorms, Mike..." I said it in the same tone as I walked out from the hospital and made my way to the dorms.

(Time skip. 1-A dorms. Common area. 19:01)

Girls: "What?!" They asked it in shock as I told them about the information. They started to panic, of course, but I tried to calm them down.

Y/N: "Girls, calm down..." I said it making a gesture of it. It didn't work and they were still panicking. But a sudden of gong being hit made them stop and made us look at who did it. It was Bakugo, who looked angry, probably of the sound that they were making.

Bakugo: "Can you all shut up?! There are people trying to rest!" He said it said it as he started walking off, back to his dorm room.

Y/N: "Well... Since you are calm now..." I said it as I took my breath. "Okay, as I said there will be more of my family there, but there is no need to worry, since I'm sure they'll like you. Well, most of them..." I said it calmly.

Momo: "But how many of them will be there?" She asked it worriedly.

Y/N: "Uhh... 2 uncles, 1 aunt, their spouses, and 5 cousins..." I said it as I sat down on the couch beside Pony.

Kyoka: "Wait a minute won't it get crowded in the house?! Because I don't think that 31 people will fit in one room!" She said it worriedly.

Y/N: "It's fine. Believe me, we had a lot of family reunions, so we know how to deal with it." I said it calmly.

Kyoka: "I see..." She said it with a little skepticism in her voice.

Pony: "But it's still worrying, I mean, we're gonna meet a lot of people from your family! And-" She wanted to say, but I cut her off by kissing her.

Y/N: "No need to worry. As I said it they'll like you, at least most of them. Like knowing uncle Asher and his family, they'll definitely like you." I said it as I remembered them.

Itsuka: "But what about others?" She asked it worried a little as she walked up to me from behind.

Y/N: "Well, uncle Chris more likely won't care about it. Yes, he's religious, but he more likely won't care about us dating. Same goes for his wife, but their son. He's probably gonna play this 'protective cousin' role, but I wouldn't worry about him either." I said it as Itsuka bended down placing her head on my shoulder, while hugging me around my neck. "Auntie Audrey may be a problem, since grandparents were literally telling her that same-sex relationships were a sin, since she was little. But she's really impatience, so she gives up really easy, when she doesn't get what she wants. Her husband... Let's just say that he won't give a shit about it, I mean, he's probably doesn't even care about our parents divorcing each other!" I said it annoyingly as I remembered him.

Momo: "What about their kids?" She asked it curiously.

Y/N: "Well, Clara is a cheery type, so she'll might just be happy to see ya, while George is a flirty idiot, so be careful with him." I said it calmly.

Toru: "Wait, he's a Mineta 2.0?!" She asked it annoyingly.

Y/N: "More likely Kaminari 2.0." I said it as I remembered him.

Kyoka: "Great..." She said it annoyingly.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Clara always keeping an eye on him, so I'm 90% sure that he won't try to do anything." I said it calmly.

Itsuka: "Well, it's not like we're gonna ran away from you." She said it as she kissed my cheek making me blush, while girls just giggled, basically agreeing with her.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

32.4K 952 44
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
17.6K 730 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
709 33 15
Hello everyone!!! I'm Earlierqu and I'm here with a new account since my other phone was broken and so today I will be rewriting this story and make...