π’Ÿπ’œπ‘…π’¦ 𝐸𝒰𝒫𝐻π’ͺπ‘…πΌπ’œ

Av AuteureAngel

𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦... Mer

Characters & Aesthetic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
EpilogueπŸ€πŸ–Œ
New πŸ”₯

29

4.4K 188 10
Av AuteureAngel

"So you haven't heard from her in the past two weeks?" I sighed and dropped the chopstick on the tray before looking at him.

"Yes Damon and I'm pretty sure her silence means she's planning something up her sleeves, Nora sometimes acts like a lunatic and I'm quite scared of what she... "Andy relax" he placed his palm on the back of mine to calm me down but it didn't work on me like it use to cause my thoughts were way beyond my control.

"You don't have to be scared of her alright, we all know she loves her reputation so much to take any drastic step".

"That I agree with you Damon but... "Andrea" he called me calmly with a warning note behind his tone. I exhaled loudly and looked away from him to face the noodles on my plate.

He quickly changed the topic and we finished our meal while having little talks but my thoughts sometimes drifted to Nora

"Where do you think we should... His phone interrupted his speech and he excused himself to get the call. I took out my phone to distract my mind before he gets back.

''Uhm Andy" i looked up to find a look of worry in his eyes which got me concerned. "Is everything okay?" He kicked out a fake smile of assurance but i wasn't buying.

"Hey what's wrong?"

"My aunt is in the hospital so i have to go, I'll see you later"

"No Damon, I'll come with you" i adjusted my bag on my shoulder and set my phone in it ready to follow him but he stopped me

"Andy relax, it's nothing so serious. She got into an accident and sustained a minor injury, I was a bit worried cause it's aunt Courtney and mom had already told me she'll be fine"

"A..are you sure Damon?" He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes as it always did meaning he is really not fine. "Andy I'm fine and she will be fine too. C'mon I'll take you to your room then.. "No Damon, you go I can manage"

He pulled up his stubborn look causing me to glare at him. "Damon don't create unnecessary difficulties and just go besides I have to make a stop at the library" I managed to convince him although he really didn't want to listen to me.

"I'll be going then" I smiled and nodded in approval before wrapping my arms around his torso. "Update me alright?" I told him once I pulled away

"Yh I will" he kissed my forehead and left.

"Two weeks ago you were with the other bastard and now him? Tell me something Andrea, how many more of them have you slept with?" The voice and presence I dreaded to hear for the past two weeks became a reality

"Did you just call Romero a bastard?" I ignored the other words he said to me and picked out the one that got straight to my heart.

He scoffed and took a step forward earning him a glare of spite from me. "Isn't that who he is? He sure acts like one of those kids whose mother don't know how to keep their legs closed and stay away from other people's marital life..... Without thinking i let my palm collide with his stupid face.

His head fell to the side and it was back up in a split second with his hand on the spot I just slapped.

"You have no right to speak about Romero that way. You know nothing about him and I would not tolerate any shit you say about him" I yelled without caring about the fact I was now drawing attention to us.

"How dare you slap me and for that piece of... I slapped him again and went forward to pull his collar.

"Don't mistake my calm personality and silence for weakness, the next time you pull off this stunt I would forget about law and order and make sure I drain your blood off your body" I gave him a warning which I wasn't even sure I was going to follow through with but for Romero I will do anything.

I stormed out angrily leaving him yelling my name with furiousness but i gave no heed to his calls nor the whispers that echoed along the hallways.

Slowly the fake person Nora built up was fading away and the real Andrea Garcia was kicking in. I never thought the day will come where I will have to be mad beyond limit again.

I succeeded in reaching my room and once I got in i slammed the door hard with my back resting on it and my eyes closed.

"Angel" his voice calmed the thumping veins in my heart and quenched the anger in my soul. While storming up here I had an expectancy and wish to be alone, so i can get consumed in my thoughts while trying to bring my temper down but Romero's presence was enough to calm the storm in my head.

He was right in front of me before i could pull myself together, his deep blue eyes locked with mine and I saw concern swimming in his pools.

"What's wrong?" His voice died an octave lower and he reached forward to bring my face up with his index. The hurtful words of Leon came crashing and without having a thought about my next action I tipped on my toes and connected our lips together.

He was taken back for a while but soon he joined in the kiss and moved forward in taking the dominance.

His palm was pressed on my ass and the other held on my chin while our lips massaged each other.

"Jump" he huskily ordered into my mouth causing a strong vibration of arousal to spread in my core. He held my thighs firmly to support my body on his while he devoured mouth

Soon I felt the softness of the bed against my back. His lips got tired of mine and started traveling to its favorite spot after getting rid of my dress.

He swirled his tongue around my swollen nipples, the action driving me sexually mad. His hand massaged the unattended boobs while his other hand rubbed sensually on my clit, his sexual assault on my body took me to a world of bliss.

"Romero I... Fuck" I cursed and arched my back as he bit softly on my teats and rolled his tongue around my areola.

He nuzzled the tip of his nose down to my waist line and just the feeling of his breath there had me almost spilling my cum out.

The moment his tongue latched to my clit, all the knots holding the nerves in my brains got loose and I found myself in a sexual utopia filled with euphoric feelings.

The bedroom was soon filled with my moans and unsteady breathing but it didn't stop his snaky tongue from eating what it had to.

My walls were clenching rapidly but he didn't let me cum and just as I was about to release myself he stopped making me cry out loud in frustration.

He pulled me harshly by my wrist and tugged it behind my back painfully. "You look so pretty when you cry for me Angel" I wish I could get the perfect word to describe the hotness of his voice and how turned on I was at the meaning of his words.

"Romero please" I pleaded so he can give my body what it desire. "Please what Angel? What do you want me to do for you?" His hot breath messed with my face causing all the hair at my neck to stand at attention. His invading hands roamed around my body but most importantly played with my quivering pussy that was begging for him to give us our satisfaction.

"I want you to make me cum Romero" the deep chuckle that followed thereafter had me creaming and drooling.

"How bad do you want to cum Angel" he cupped my sex harshly and bit on my right boob. "Yh... Fuck" I threw my head back while letting the moan sing out perfectly.

"Like my existence depends on it, please sir" If I knew using a title would get me what I wanted I would have done that a long time ago

"On fours" his erotic order had me excited in the heart and pussy. Smiling like a child on Christmas morning I heeded to his instruction without hesitation and with anticipation of what was to happen.

I hissed out in pain when I felt a sting on my ass but it was gone as soon as it came cause he caressed the sore part with his palm.

His big dick teased me and it was getting hard for me not to grab him and slide him in me but I knew better than to do that.

"Before I give you the satisfaction tesoro, you're going to tell me what made you sad today alright?" He held me from the back of my neck while nibbling on my ear.

"Romero forget about it, I'm fine now besides... A sharp pain fell on my thighs and a loud cry left my lips.

"I didn't give you an option neither did I ask your opinion so you'll do as I say else forget about your orgasm" his threat rather his warning was enough to have me panic and have an unsteady breath.

"F..fine, I.I.I'll tell you" i felt his smirk on my neck as he continued teasing my body with his dick and hands.

"Are you going to start or should I... "After having lunch with D..Damon i...fuuuuck" i moaned when he slid his head into my tight hole. "Go on Angel" he tucked his fingers into my bun and pulled roughly on it causing the knot to fall off.

"A..and... My eyes rolled to back of my head as he kept pushing inside me to fill me up. "Tesoro you're wasting our time most especially you're keeping your orgasm angry".

"I..I bumped into Leon a..and he said some hurtful stuff" I managed to crack out hoping that he will fuck me already but he had to be the monster he is and tease me further.

"What did he say?" From the tone in his voice I could tell he was getting mad already and so help me he don't transgress his action into his thrusts.

"Let's forget about it Romero, I handled him prett.. "Answer the question tesoro" he spanked me harshly causing tears to crack at my lids.

"I..it was about you, he said some bad things about you a.and I couldn't take it so I slapped him" I blurted out in a hurry.

"So he didn't hurt you?" I shook my head which earned me another spank. "Words Angel" he growled angrily.

"No he didn't hurt me"

"Did he touch you?" This time he harshly cupped my boobs causing a light scream mixed with pain and pleasure to leave my lips.

"No he didn't"

"What he says about me doesn't matter the most important thing is he didn't touch you neither did he hurt you. And as for standing up for me I think I should reward you, hmm?" He bit the soft spot on my neck.

"Do whatever pleases you daddy" a low grunt rolled from his throat and he slid out and slammed back harshly inside me.

He clenched his fingers in my hair as he began his thrust in me. "Mhmm.. Y..yh fuuuuck" i threw my head back and squeezed my boobs roughly to control my raging hormones.

His index and middle finger massaged my clit while his dick filled me up to the brim having me a moaning mess and a squirting wreck.

"Romero... Fuuuuuuuck!" I let out my last scream as we came together and I could still feel my juices leaking out shamelessly adding to the wetness of the bed.

I fell tiredly on the bed while trying to catch my breath after the last round. I didn't know how much we had gone but I wished for the moment to never end, I wish to still feel him inside me while I clench around him as he thrust in deep and wild while continuously hitting on my sweet spot.

Fortsett Γ₯ les

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31K 64
~Camila~ "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π‘ͺπ’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚, π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...
3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
515K 8.8K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
3.8M 83.1K 65
π€π”π‹πŽπ‘π€ 𝐉𝐀𝐃𝐄 πŒπ€πƒπƒπ„π is a 18-year-old single mother. She is nice, caring, a wonderful mom. She is in her first year of college with a f...