Lady Of Secrets {Ben Pincus x...

By KnightWolf18

Masrani's niece, Y/N who's next in line to take over and his nephew, Luca, get VIP access to Camp Cretaceous... More

Key Points
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 1
1.1} The Writer Of Secrets
1.2} Camp Cretaceous
1.3} Genetics Lab
1.4} Gyrosphere Trouble
1.5} Indominus Escapes
1.6} Bumpy Rejoins
1.7} The Sibling's Loss
1.8} Monorail Escape
1.9} The Group's Greatest Loss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 2
2.1} The Beacon Search
2.2} Shelter & Resorces
2.4} Rescuers
2.5} Ben's Big Moment
2.6} Half Reunited
2.7} Helper T. Rex
2.8} Reunited Once Again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 3
3.1} Boat Trouble
3.2} Foggy Searches
3.3} To The P-House
3.4} The Great Compy Chase
3.5} Scorpius Rex
3.6} Antidote Emergency
3.7} Double The Danger
3.8} Hybrid Extinction
3.9} Y/N's Revenge
3.10} Rescueing Brooklynn
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 4
4.1} Not Home Yet
4.2} New Island New Danger
4.3} New Danger With Old Danger
4.4} Escape Attempt Fail
4.5} Helping Mae
4.6} Phone Searching
4.7} Trapped By Kash
4.8} Protective Sister Mode Activated
4.9} Baby Dino's
4.10} Ben's Great Rescue Plan
4.11} The Unexpected
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Season 5
5.1} Parent & Children Reunion
5.2} Kenji's Date
5.3} Broken Hope
5.4} Sewer Journey
5.5} Misunderstanding's
5.6} Friendly Competition
5.7} Yaz Opens Up
5.8} Confessions
5.9} Rescuing Bumpy
5.10} Last Fight Begins
5.11} It's The Final Countdown
Sequel

2.3} The Watering Hole

642 21 1
By KnightWolf18

☄. *. ⋆ "It's a tree though. A heavy fallen tree." ☄. *. ⋆

✧༺♥༻∞

.·:*¨༺ Luca's POV ༻¨*:·.

As I'm sitting down next to Darius relaxing with my eyes closed Kenji throws the water container at us. I jumped a bit at the sudden noise. "No mas agua. A little help." Kenji calls out.

"I got you, Kenj." Darius puts his book and pencil down.

"If you keep doing it for him he won't ever do it himself. Trust me, I know from experience." I told Darius who was about to go down the slide with the container. Darius just shrugs as he slides down going to the river.

"How's the ankle, Yaz?" I question looking towards her.

"Healing up nicely." She smiles.

"Great! Any day now you can take it off and walk on it again." I told her.

"Finally. It's been months." She groans. I look at the chalkboard we had with the markings Yaz made, nodding at what she said.

"Uh, guys?" We hear Darius call out. I go to the edge of the tree house shelter we made. Once we go down and reach Darius we see the water gone from the river.

"Where'd the water go?" Sammy asks as we all stare at an empty stream.

"Why don't we ask Mr. 45-Minute shower?" Yaz says sarcastically as Kenji walks up.

"Hey, looking good is part of my brand. And no way I drained the whole river." Kenji tells her. "But we better figure out what's up. We're gonna run out of water."

"What if it's being blocked?" I asked Darius as Brooklynn went across the empty river.

"Most likely." He says before Brooklynn hushes us. We look around and listen trying to figure out why she hushed us.

"I hear that hum again." She tells us as the others groan.

"Is it close by?" I ask her as I'm the only one to believe her as we both heard it together the first time.

"Not super close. But close enough to hear." She tells me as I nod. "The river must've been draining it out. If I follow that, I can find-"

"The frozen patch of flowers." We all said in sync, catching Brooklynn by surprise.

"Oh, I've mentioned it, huh." She says a bit awkwardly.

"The frozen flowers you saw once but have never found again? Yeah. A few hundred times." Kenji points out.

"Uh, I'm sorry for wanting to get to the bottom of all this weirdness. I came to unbox-" Brooklynn once again gets cut off.

"Unbox Jurassic World, and that's what I'm gonna do." We all said in sync again.

"If you're gonna go look for the noise, I'll come too." Sammy says crossing the empty river. "If that's okay. It'd be nice to have an adventure for a fun reason and not a 'fleeing dinosaurs or facing imminent death' reason."

"I'll go if Sammy is. And Brooklynn too." Yaz says joining the girls.

"Ooh, it's a Camp Cretaceous girl adventure!" Sammy gets excited.

"Great! You do that. Kenji, Luca and I will figure out why the river stopped." Darius informs them.

"Camp Cretaceous boys adventure!" I say with my arm around Darius giving a peace sign towards the girls.

"Kenji, do what now?" Kenji asks us.

"You wanna keep that shower habit of yours?" I say facing him.

"And also survive?" Darius adds. "Let's go unbox the mystery of the missing water."

"Fine, I'm in." Kenji sighs. "It makes sense. With Luca having horrible direction senses in the jungle, I'm the best option since I know this island like the-"

"The back of my VIP hand." We all said in sync. I roll my eyes at his comment on me even though it's true. Y/N knew more of the island then I did since uncle made sure of it ready for when she'd take over.

"We have been spending way too much time together." Kenji says to us all.

"Let me know what the noise is." I tell Brooklynn.

"Sure thing, Luca." She answers before we all split ways.

I walk behind Kenji with my hands behind my back as Darius walks two steps behind me writing in his book.

"How come you get the butter knife?" I ask walking next to Kenji.

"Uh, cause I'm the leader. Now if you weren't so bad at directions maybe you would be. But, no Kenji is in charge. Aah." I laugh as Kenji gets poked by the branch Darius was carrying as a defence weapon.

"Dude, this is the tenth tree on a tree you've written about. How can you be so obsessed with trees growing out of other trees?" Kenji exclaims to Darius.

"These are part of the triceratops' food chain. You'll love this." Darius says to me. "They contain neochrome-" Darius then gets cut off.

"Wasn't looking for an answer." Kenji says walking off to a small puddle that's in the river ditch, filling up his water bottle.

"Not much appreciation." I shake my head while Darius raises his brow.

"Kenji, I know you like to pretend this place isn't cool, but look around! How crazy is it that we're living with dinosaurs?" Darius tells him. We then turn as we hear a few Parasaurolophus near us.

"When they aren't trying to eat us." I say leaning my arm on Darius's shoulder. "But It's also like we went back in time." I add.

Soon I stumble as Darius gasps upon seeing something. "Dinosaurs compete over geothermal vents to use as incubation chambers for eggs!" Darius tells us, causing me to run over extremely interested in this. Who wouldn't baby Dino's are involved.

"See? Cool! Like c'mon baby dinos." I exclaim to Kenji with Darius nodding beside me.

"Dirt and steam may be never-ending sources of wonder for you both, but my standards are a little higher." Kenji then walks right past us.

"How can I..." I shake my head knowing what he was gonna ask and already knowing my answer.

"Kenji can be hard to impress sometimes." I tell him as he sighs. Then as if he had an idea he grabs my wrist as we get in front of Kenji.

"Broseph, only VIP dinos with mad connects can get primo egg cribs." Darius says in a funny voice.

"What?" I pull a face at him.

"Didn't we talk about you and the bro-talk?" Kenji says monotone as he walks past us.

"You know, I feel bad for you." I looked at Darius with a raised brow. "You can't see what makes this amazing."

"I have seen it." Kenji sighs. "All of it. Like, a gazillion times. Oh, and those fern's you're so psyched about? Just there to hide speakers. Sorry, bro, but I am way over Isla Nublar. There's nothing here for me."

"That's a little harsh. I mean the dinosaurs are something to be interested in since they're free and wild now." I tell Kenji while I glance at Darius looking at the speaker.

"Dinos ain't my thing. You know that, besides he had to find out sooner or later." Kenji tells me just as we reach a dead end in the river.

"Whoa, Darius! You were right. I can't believe it! It's a dead end?" Kenji says dramatically. "This place is the coolest!" I roll my eyes at his behaviour.

"It's a waterfall. Or should be. You know what this means!" Darius turns towards us looking excitedly. "Who's up for rock climbing?"

"Adventure time!" I say Darius and I do a little fist bump.

"Yeah! That's cool, right? Don't leave us hanging." He tells Kenji who walks past us ignoring our hands. I then high five Darius.

"At least you weren't left hanging." I shrug as we head towards the little cliff.

"Fair, I'll take it." Darius tells me. We then start to climb, me being out of breath as soon as we get to the top.

"After all these months, we're still terrible when it comes to exercise." I say as the other two are also out of breath.

"Tell me about it. You'd think we'd be less out of breath at least." Darius says to me with a nod. Once he catches his breath he looks towards Kenji. "That was still so great though!"

"Yeah. Who needs actual enjoyment when you have that?" Kenji then tries to catch his breath again while I lay on my back with my arm over my eyes.

"That explains our water problem." Darius says.

"Huh?" I then looked to where he was looking to see a tree, some branches and stuff were blocking it up.

"Ok... so we just have to move the tree..." I say looking at Darius.

"Yup. Then we'll be good to go. This is gonna be lit!" I then shared a look with Kenji.

"You're seriously going to try and convince me this will be cool? Even Luca thinks this won't." Kenji sighs and gets up. "Let's just get this over with."

We try with all our strength to push it out of the way, to pull it but no matter what we do the tree doesn't budge at all. "Huh. Thought that'd be easier." Darius looks at me.

"It's a tree though. A heavy fallen tree." I point towards it with both my arms as he rolls his eyes. Then we hear roaring behind us and use the tree to hide behind while we watch two stegosauruses fighting each other.

"They're fighting for dominance! Stegos are super territorial." Darius informs us. One of them hit a rock that almost hit us if we didn't dodge in time.

"Oh, hey, the tree moved a little. We're almost there." I point out a bit sarcastically. "We'll never move it with them fighting over there." I point out.

"Don't get sarcastic now of all times." Kenji ruffles my hair, messing it up on purpose. I swat his hand away. Then another rock hits the tree moving it a bit. I was about to say something again to annoy Kenji. "Don't."

"I know how to fix our water problem!" I turn to Darius as I fix my hair.

"What? No, Darius!" Darius walks out from the tree towards the stegosauruses.

"Hey! Over here!" The dinosaurs continue to fight ignoring him. Kenji runs out with me behind him as he tries to get Darius to come back. Though Darius who has other plans shrugs out of his grip and makes a noise mimicking the stegosauruses.

Kenji nods towards me as I meet his eyes. Knowing his plan we both let out loud whistles gaining the attention of the stegosauruses. We run towards the tree but instead of going past Darius holds both our arms stopping us.

"Hold." I see the stegosaurus coming closer towards us at full speed.

"Hold." The stegosaurus starts to spin around at full speed. I see his tail lift up.

"Now!" We run out of the way continuing to run as the stegosaurus hits the tree. The water once again flowing. "We got it!" I then pull Darius closer to Kenji and I as we do a turn slowing the stegosaurus down a bit.

"Great! Now how do we get rid of it?" Just as he says that the other stegosaurus comes up from the side attacking, both continuing their fight we had paused.

"Like that?" I shrug, catching my breath.

"Cool!" Kenji tells us as we all share a smile still panting. Suddenly a big ceratosaurus comes by stopping to look at us. We freeze as Kenji brings out the butter knife pointing towards it. It growls at us, staring us down. My heart beat thumping in my ears.

After what seemed like an eternity but was really a minute or a few seconds it turns away from us and walks off. I let out the breath I was holding while watching it. Curious as to why it didn't attack we all followed the way it went to find the most magical thing in my eyes.

If my sister Y/N was here she'd make a comment on how it looks like something out of a movie like 'The Land Before Time'.

"A watering hole. Dr. Grant theorised they could be neutral ground for predators and prey under the right conditions. Now, without any fences or people around, we might be the first to see something like this. Wow..." Darius informs us as I'm at a loss of words.

"It's so magical looking. Something out of a fantasy." I say as Darius runs towards the watering hole.

"Like your sister used to write." Kenji says as I nod. "Wait, where are you both going?" Kenji calls out as I went after Darius.

"Come on!" Darius calls out. We walk in between the ceratosaurus as well as the triceratops. When Darius leans down to the ground Kenji and I do the same thing.

"Uh, dude, are you sure this is safe?" Kenji asks as he has the knife in front of him. Darius puts his hand on Kenji's hands and looks around. When Kenji and I look around we see all the dinosaurs minding their own business and drinking the water.

We all share a look and smile as we then start to drink the water from our hands alongside the dinosaurs. Then I hear sniffling. I look besides Darius to see Kenji with tears.

"Kenji?" Darius says, looking at Kenji.

"You alright, dude?" I ask him.

"It's just so majestic." Kenji tells us.

"Something finally impressed the great Kenji." I say as we all chuckle. We start getting up walking around admiring such an amazing sight.

"Darius, thanks. This is so..." Kenji trails off a bit.

"Cool?" Darius questions with hope laced in his voice.

"Super cool." He tells him as Darius and I high five each other.

"I wish Dr. Grant was here. He'd write the most amazing article about this." Darius says as the three of us sit down by a tree.

"You don't need that guy. You got your nerd book." Kenji tells him.

"This?" He pulls out the book and pencil he's been writing in these months of being stuck here. "No, I'm just messing around."

"If this really is something no one has ever seen, I bet you could make that doctor dork mad jealous that you saw it and he didn't." Kenji tells him with a friendly punch on the shoulder.

"As my sister would say. If you see something first or have an idea you think is cool, write it. You'll probably be the first and only one to see whatever it is. If you think an idea is cool or not, still write it. No one may always have the same ideas or courage to do so. Don't regret not writing." I tell Darius with my hand on his shoulder. "Such a writing nerd."

Darius thinks for a moment before looking at the two of us. "You guys, wanna stay a little longer?"

"Why not?" Kenji sighs, laying against the tree. "Place even has a sweet resting tree."

"Plus we need a well deserved rest after today. This is the perfect relaxing area." I tell him as I watch the dinosaurs around the watering hole. I then hear Darius start to write down in his book.

Once Darius finishes writing down what he wanted and we all have a rest we head back to our tree house shelter. Not long after the girls came back.

"Looks like someone solved the water sitch." I look up as I hear Brooklynn.

"You're welcome. All me." I roll my eyes at Kenji as the girls cheer.

"And we found this." Brooklynn shows us a keycard.

"A keycard?" I question her.

"Was that something you were looking for?" Darius questions also.

"Yeah and kinda." She answers us as her and Sammy high five.

"Okay, awesome!" Darius cheers confused.

"Yeah, that thing." Kenji joins.

"Way to go you three!" I joined in with the confused cheering.

"Have fun, whatever you're using that for." Darius tells them.

"You know, if Esther Stone was here, she'd say..." Kenji and I share a look before cutting her off.

"Life is hard." I start.

"So any day that goes somewhat right." Kenji continues.

"Deserves to be celebrated with a party." We finish in sync. We fist bump as the girls look at us with confusion mixed with shock.

"What, it's a great show, okay? Y/N made us watch it with her, too." I say a little defensive as I cross my arms in sync with Kenji.

"Yeah, and the relationship between Esther and her dad is really compelling." Kenji adds as we sit back down next to Darius.

"Uh, we'll, in the spirit of Esther Stone, let's..." Sammy starts.

"Party!" Kenji says as we all clink our mugs together in a cheer.

"And ch-ch-ch-check it out!" Kenji shows us a recorder. He hits play as we hear Dave's voice.

"Oh, yeah! Feel the beat that I made. Are you ready, ready, ready? Dave special! Music, music, music, music..." We all share looks of confusion.

"Nope. I'm out." Yaz gets up to leave.

"Kenji, what is this?" Sammy asks.

"Dave's demos." He tells us. "Found it in what was left of his bunk and was waiting for the perfect time to show you... hold up. Here's the best part!" We all go back to listening except for Yaz. We then hear Roxie's voice.

"Dave, Dave, Da-Da-Da-Dave. Get that thing out of my face. What are you even doing?" We all start to bop our heads to the music.

"You know, it's got a good beat to it." I say to them as they all agree.

"Makin' music, makin' music." We then all start to dance around to it.

"Uh-huh. Dave is actually pretty good." Darius says dancing along with all of us.

"Look at that!" We then see shooting stars from the night sky.

"Honestly one of the best party's." I say.

"You said it lil cousin." Kenji ruffles my hair. We all look down once the shooting stars are over to see a glowing light and smoke in the distance.

"What is that?" Yaz asks.

"A fire." Brooklynn points out before Sammy gasps.

"A campfire!" She adds.

"Guys, we're not alone." Darius says as we all stare at the fire in the distance with hope.

✧༺♥༻∞

🦖 Word Count {3,041} 🦕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 6
YN Grady isn't your average teenager. Growing up in Isla Nublar with her brother, she has been working with dinosaurs since as far back as she could...
35.6K 1.1K 24
❝Did you like it?❞ ❝Of course, I did! But I am almost certain I will have nightmares tonight...❞ Kiara Kon is the younger sister of Kenji Kon. The...
58.9K 1.2K 9
One day, (Y/n) Grady, a 16 year old girl, was training her brother's group of Raptors, when her brother tells her she will be attending Camp Cretaceo...
4.4K 142 23
Amelia and Jayden are 14 year old twins and they've won tickets to Jurassic World's brand new state of the art adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! Ameli...