The Marriage Agreement

By ionlyseedaylight

Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he... More

Chapter 1: Who is Tine Teepakorn?💋
Chapter 2: Why did you kiss me, Tine?
Chapter 3: Marry me
Chapter 4: I'll always keep you happy, Tine
Chapter 5: I am dating Sarawat Guntithanon
Chapter 6: When do we get married?
Chapter 7: Should we give them a show?🔥
Chapter 8: You and me from the night before
Chapter 9: I put my trust in you, Sarawat
Chapter 10: I almost do 💍
Chapter 11: The wedding night
Chapter 12: New money, suit, and tie
Chapter 13: It's been a long time coming
Chapter 14: You belong with me💋
Chapter 15: Baby, kiss it better 💋
Chapter 16: Reputation precedes me, in rumors I'm knee deep
Chapter 17: And he feels like home
Chapter 18: Help me hold onto you
Chapter 19: I don't want you like a best friend
Chapter 20: I am ash from your fire🔥
Chapter 21: Something happened for the first time💋
Chapter 22: The room is on fire, invisible smoke🔞
Chapter 23: Kiss me, try to fix it
Chapter 24: Dive bar on the east side, where you at?🔥
Chapter 25: There was nowhere for me to stay, but I stayed anyway 💋
Chapter 26: I'd marry you with paper rings
Chapter 27: Look what you made me do
Chapter 29: Love is a verb
Chapter 30: Paper cut stings from our paper thin plans
Chapter 31: He looks up grinning like a devil 🔞
Chapter 32: You're my Achilles heel
Chapter 33: And you know for me, it's always you
Chapter 34: Love is a ruthless game
Chapter 35: Your heart was glass, I dropped it
Chapter 36: Heartbreak warfare
Chapter 37: My castle's crumbling down
Chapter 38: Rain soaking, blind hoping
Chapter 39: I'll tell you the truth, but never goodbye🔞
Chapter 40: This is why we can't have nice things
Chapter 41: Who could ever leave me, darling?

Chapter 28: I'm falling in love 🔞

9.2K 440 201
By ionlyseedaylight

Tine's POV 

Finally done with all the tests, which honestly took lesser time than I thought, I walked out to the waiting room. Sarawat was staring down the hospital window, holding his phone in his hand – His hand that was now bandaged entirely. And right then, the events of the day started unfolding in my head again.

This was the first time I had seen Sarawat break out of his calm demeanour. 

I also remembered bloodied Type lying on the ground, completely unconscious.

Was Type out of line? Definitely. 

Did Type deserve getting beaten up like that? Absolutely not.

I shouldn't be standing here and staring at Sarawat. Absolutely not.

I should be going up to him and yelling at him for his violent behaviour.

And yet, I stood frozen.

May be because this is the first time since mom died that someone has fought for me.

First time someone has stood on my side.  First time I have felt this flutter in my heart.

I wasn't sure what love really is, but it feels close. 

As I walked closer to him, Sarawat noticed my presence but he was still talking to someone on the phone.

"Keep me in loop and let me know if we hit a roadblock anywhere. I need this done. Soon." He said before he disconnected the call and put the phone back in his pocket.

"All good?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Should we leave?"

"When will you get your reports?"

"They said it would take a few days." I put my hand around Sarawat's wounded knuckles. "Are you okay?"

He placed a kiss right on my cheek. "Of course babe. Do you want to have dinner at home or go out somewhere?"

"I want to go home." 

Sarawat smiled. "I'll inform Marie to get dinner ready."

/

/

/

/

/

Sarawat's POV

I clench my fingers tightly on the steering wheel replaying the same scene in my mind.

I should have killed that asshole.

No. Death would be the easy way out for him. I am going to tear him apart, little by little. And it will be so torturing that he'll wish he was dead. And then I am going to do the same with his asshole father.

Looking at my side, I notice Tine staring at the road, lost in thought. He hasn't said anything since we left the hospital but I know he has just been overthinking about everything that has happened.

I'm never ever going to let anyone hurt him again. And I'm never going to forgive anyone who tries to hurt him.

"Should we wait for Phukong? He might not even know we are back early from the wedding..."

Standing in the kitchen in opposite sides, I raised my eyebrows at Tine's innocent consideration. Tine prefers to see the good in people, which is probably why he let Phukong stay here and get an internship at his law firm. But what he doesn't know is that Phukong will probably never change his ways — everyday parties and holidays with his 'friends' who all come from rich families and have trust funds. that ensure they will never have to work a day in there lives. Just like Phukong.

I am not disappointed in Phukong. This is exactly what I wanted for him — to be able to live a life doing whatever he wants without worrying about money. I guess I'm just a bit jealous.

"Phukong's out clubbing somewhere." And I know that because he always has body guards and a driver with him. We have negotiated on him not taking a driver to his internship but I'll still have stealth body guards following him around. I cant risk him making a mistake here — not in Thailand where I already have so many eyes on me.

And after tonight, I'll also need to place security around Tine. I don't trust his brother or father one bit. If his brother is insane enough to hit Tine with a car when they were teenagers, he could do it again.

My biggest regret in life is not killing Type.

I gulp down water to appease all the raging anger in my head before reheating the oven.

"He starts work at the law firm from Monday. He's just using up his downtime, Wat."

"He is always using up his downtime." 

I shrug and pull out two plates on the kitchen island, next to the side stools. "Do you want to eat here or the dinning hall?"

"Why did you hit, Type?" Tine suddenly blurted out the question.

And just like that, all the anger came again. "Because he hurt you."

"You kept punching him till he was half dead."

"And if you hadn't stopped me... " I said with a straight face. "He would have ben entirely dead."

Tine leaned in. "You shouldn't have have hit him, Wat."

"Why not? He can run you over with a fucking car, but I can't punch that asshole?"

"You are better than that... You're better than him."

Is he serious right now?

I laughed dryly and put the plates on the table with a loud bang. "Actually, you are right. I am better than him. Because when I aim at someone, I don't miss. I make sure they can't get back up ever again." I ran my hand through my hair, staring at the table instead of looking at Tine. And now, I was afraid Tine might end up hating me for who I am.

"If you are looking for an apology or waiting for me to feel guilty about it, that's never going to happen, babe. I am not going to sit here take the fucking high road when someone hurts the people that I love.

The only thing I regret is not killing him and that is it."

Tine stared at me, probably waiting for me to take back my words, but I didn't.  

Something changed in his eyes. He was thinking and he was overthinking.

"You dont mean that ,Wat." He finally said.

"I mean every word of it." I hissed, my anger brewing to the top. "I vowed to protect you the day that I married you and I'm going to keep that vow for my whole life.

I will destroy anyone who tries to harm you."

Tine looked at me, astounded. Out of words.

I could already feel him pulling away from me

Will he finally realise that people who call me a devil are right? Will this dream be finally over?

"I can fight my own battles. I don't need you getting in physical altercations for me, Wat.

I don't care about Type, but what if someone saw you hitting him? May be someone already saw us? You are dealing with so many problems because of my father. I don't want to add on to those. "

"I don't give two shits about who saw me." I snapped back.

"What if my father saw us? What if Type tells him? He's already pissed at us. We are still dealing with that article."

"I don't give a fuck about your father! I will destroy anyone and everyone who tries to hurt you." I yelled loudly, realising I punched my injured knuckles on the kitchen island only when I felt a sharp stab of pain.

"Why? Just why do you have to be so impatient and volatile?" Tine yelled back, pulling me closer and wrapping his fingers around my knuckles. "Can't you may be think for a few seconds to consider the consequences of your actions?"

"No. I can't. I can't really think when it comes to you." I yelled. "Because I fucking love you. And I'm not going to stand there and watch someone hurt you."

"Oh." Tine blinks his eyes a few times, taking his hand back. The anger dissipating in his eyes. "Oh.. okay."

Fuck.

Fuck.

Before I could think about what to say, Tine took the plates and sprinted to the dining hall.

.

.

.

.

"Beer?" I asked as I sat down at the head of the table, next to Tine. He had already started with his dinner.

"Sure." He took the beer without even looking up at me. Good, have I messed this up greatly.

"How's the food?" I guess we are just going to ignore the elephant in the room.

"Marie's chicken is always the best."

Great. He would rather compliment the cook than look me in the eye

"I guess." I picked up the fork and felt a searing pain in my wrist. I thought beating up Type into a pulp would make me feel a little better. It didn't. I was angrier now and I wanted to destroy him even more.

How did he live with a family like that? How did he survive all those years?

I was never going to leave Tine alone. That is, if he'd let me stay by his side.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked while drilling holes into my plate. "Do you hate me?

When Tine didn't say anything, I continued.

"Is this the point in our marriage where you realise you've married the villain of the story?

People call me the devil but I like villain better. It's poetic, don't you think so?"

Tine stared at me for some time and then went back to eating again.

"Are you... are you finally regretting marrying me?"

Tine looked up and gave me a confusing look. "Wat..."

He's drawing away. He's finishing up his meal and then he's going to leave. I have said too much and pushed him away.

"I can't leave you, Tine.

And if you leave me, I won't survive.

So, tell me. Tell me everything I'm doing wrong. Tell me everything I need to fix in myself and I promise I'll do it.

I'll do everything you want me to do."

"Wat, you can't be serious right now..."

"Oh hey guys, what's for dinner?" Phukong walked into the dining hall out of nowhere.

"Phukong...." Tine turned to look at him. "Could you please give us a couple of minutes alone?"

"Are you guys fighting?" Phukong stared at me and then back at Tine. "Fine. But kiss and make up quickly because I'm hungry."

And with that Phukong left the hall. When his footsteps reached the staircase, probably headed towards the first floor to his room, Tine put his hand on my injured palm to pull all my attention to him.

"Nobody has cared for me since mom left me. Nobody has ever stood up for me. Nobody but you, Wat.

Nobody but you.

I don't hate you, Wat. I could never, ever hate you."

"But you are still angry at me"

Tine closed his eyes in exasperation before opening them again. "Wat, my life has been full of worries, drama, and hatred — so much hatred. I don't want to live like that anymore. I don't want to hold grudges. I don't want to seek revenge, and I don't want you to do it either.

I just want to live my life, happily and peacefully with you."

I scoffed at his words.

"You don't want me to seek revenge?"

The hypocritical audacity of this man.

"I know you are planning something, Wat. You have been in your study all day on the phone today. You are planning something against my father, aren't you?"

"And what if I am?" I asked.

"I don't want you to fight my battles, Wat. You shouldn't be the one trying to get revenge for what he did to me. I have managed on my own for all these years just fine."

"Really?"

"And what about you?" I snapped back.

"What about me?" Tine stared at me confused.

"You don't want revenge. You don't hold grudges. You don't want me fighting your battles, but somehow you have been doing exactly that for weeks now. Don't you think that's very hypocritical of you, babe?"

"I have no idea what you mean."

"Of course, you don't. Because you aren't the lead counsel for the lawsuit that your law firm is preparing against Thanawat. Its Mil leading it."

Tine seemed taken aback. "You... know?"

"Of course, I fucking know. I have been on Thanawat's tail for years now. You really think I wouldn't know when someone starts circling around his old factories and talking to victims?"

"You didn't ask me about it..."

"Because I was waiting for you to tell me, babe."

And because I know you were doing it all for me. May be in some selfish way, I wanted to be oblivious to the whole thing. For the first time in my life, I had someone in my life who had my back and it felt so fucking good. The day I found out about it, I came back home from the office and kissed you like I had never kissed you before. The dinner got delayed by two hours, but it was worth it.

I squeezed Tine's hand softly. "You aren't leading the case because you don't want Thanawat's legal team to connect you back to me, right? They might bring up the recent fire at the factory."

Tine gritted his teeth. "Yeah... "

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was waiting for things to set into motion. There wasn't much to tell to be honest."

"When did you decide to file a case against him?"

Tine looked up, nervously. "When we were staying at the island... When you told me about your grandmother."

Fuck, I loved this man.

I put my hands over Tine's crisp white shirt and pulled him in for a kiss.

A sloppy and aggressive kiss, putting in all the love I had for me. I don't know when I fell in love with Tine – may be when I saw him for the first time. But I know why I will always love him -- because he's the first and the only person in this world who wants to protect me.

When we broke the kiss and came up for air, Tine's eyes were glassy. I could see the hunger in them.

"How about this?" I said in a low voice. "You can go after Thanawat all you want and I'm going to destroy each and every person who tries to harm you because I'll die before I let someone hurt you."

"One condition." He said.

"There is a condition?"

"Don't change. Wat, I don't want you to change. Not for me, not for anyone else. You are not the villain in my story. I like you just as you are." Tine's hand trailed my nape. His lips landing on my neck. "Don't change. And don't ever think you need to change to be with me."

"And you won't leave me?"

"Never."

"Really?"

"Really."

I stared at him for long. May be because I was waiting for him to take it all back. May be because I couldn't thank my stars Tine came into my life... and decided to stay.

Sometimes, I wonder about the day I met Tine. Did I somehow cheat fate when I stumbled into his life?

Were we never supposed to meet? Someone as kind hearted, handsome, and amazing as Tine would never fall for a monster like me. I have stepped over people who got in my way, and I'll do it again. Yet I have no idea what I did so right in my life to marry him.

Or may be I have cheated fate. May be there's a glitch in the system. Whatever it is, I don't care anymore. I plan to never let go of Tine, even if the fates decide to change their ways.

I put my lips and Tine's again, pulling him close.

He kissed me back, his hands roamed all over my body and into my shirt/

I have no recollection of when we got out of the chairs. Next thing I knew, Tine was leaning against the dinning table and I was all over him.

"Well, I'm really not that hungry." He murmured.

"I'm. Take off those pants."

There was a mysterious smile on Tine's face. "You know, you have never ordered me like that before and I am sort of into it."

Tine started unbuckling my belt, and kissed me again.

"I thought I told you take your pants off."

"Good things take time." He smiled and threw my belt on the floor.

I heard some footsteps behind me but I was too far gone and drunk on Tine to care. So, I continued kissing him down his neck.

"Wha— what the fuck guys! I eat at this table!"

Ignoring my brother who always has the worst timing in the world, I put my arms tightly around Tine's waist, trailing my tongue on his lower lip.

"Lets go to the bedroom." I whispered.

Tine frowned and then whispered back into my ear.. "I was sort of hoping you would fuck me right on this dining table.

"Really?" I tried to sound as calm as possible as blood rushed south to my dick.

"The first day I was here. When I was hungover and you offered me breakfast. All I could imagine was you fucking me on this table."

"Fuck, babe."

I think I kissed Tine so crazily, I probably drew blood. But I couldn't help it. I was in love with my husband and I couldn't get enough of him.

"I'm seriously hungry guys!" Phukong yelled. From somewhere behind me. "Are you really going to ignore me and continue making out like I am not even here? God, I didn't think you would literally kiss and make up."

I took out my keys and wallet from my pocket and threw it back at Phukong.

"Take this and get out. Use my personal card, not the company one. Don't you dare put a scratch on my Bentley and don't you dare come back to the house before midnight."

"Seriously?" I could hear the surprise in his voice but mostly it was just happiness.

"Fuck off Phukong"

"Well at least you made up. This car's now mine. See ya."

When the car revved up in the drive way and the main gates opened, Tine pulled down my zipper. His eyes full of desire, like he was stalking his prey.

Tine placed a hand on my thigh, pressing a kiss to my neck. His palm moved an inch up until he brushed over my cock.

Gripping me through my brief, he began to rub me until I was hard as fuck.

I watched as Tine shoved my pants open, and then he sank down in front of me and I stopped breathing for a second. His fingers wrapped around my dick, and the moment his breath fanned over my cock, pre-cum began to form in anticipation.

When his lips parted, I held my breath, and then my eyes drift shut from how fucking amazing it felt as he sucks me right into his mouth.

His tongue snaked around the head of my length, and the pleasure made me lose my mind. My fingers flex around the handle of the gun, and I let out a satisfied moan.

Then he sucked me deep and I feel like I have reached paradise.

"Tine..." I moaned his name. "I love you."

/

/

/

/

/

Tine's POV

"You holding up okay, Tine?"

I looked up and blinked a few times to register who was calling out my name.

It was Mil. I was at the office. But somehow my mind was still stuck on last night when Sarawat stood up to Type for me. When Sarawat told me he loved me.

I pretended like I hadn't heard him. But I had. And he knew that I had. I just didn't have it in me to process all those emotions so suddenly. So, I just told Sarawat to fuck me already. And he did. It was amazing. I have a newfound respect for that dining table now.

"Tine?"

"Huh what did you say?" I stared at Mil. "I'm okay, why do you ask?"

He leaned his neck. Confusion written all over his face. "Because just about every local and national news outlet is talking about your marriage right now."

"Oh... that" I forgot about that to be honest. "It doesn't bother me. Sarawat is handling it."

"Guntithanon does have a lot of enemies around, doesn't he?"

"He definitely does, but that article was my father's doing."

Mil raised his eyebrow." Your father still thinks he can make you join the family business?"

"I think he has given up on that. For now, he's just pissed I got mom's inheritance, and he couldn't get his hands on it."

"Isn't your father already loaded? Why would he want more money?"

"Why wouldn't he want more money?" I snickered. "His whole life he has only wanted more money."

"So.. Is it true?" He asked in a low voice.

"What?" I stared at me as he leaned forward in the chair opposite mine. "That my marriage to Sarawat is all a fraud?"

"That you inherited over a hundred million from your mom?"

I pressed my lips.

"Wow... it's really true, huh?

"Well... most of it is still in the form of stocks and shares so I don't technically have that much money in my bank account. I also donated some of it under Mom's name to a cancer charity and..."

Mil looked like his jaw would almost reach the floor.

"Are you telling me that my best friend has over a hundred million and still he has been making me pay for lunch?? TINE, WHAT THE HELL?"

I laughed. "It was your turn to pay. So, you did."

"Asshole. I'm never ever paying for a meal when we are out together, and you better buy me something very very expensive on my birthday."

"Fine." I nodded. "Take over the induction for the new intern today and I'll buy you lunch. Deal?"

Mil looked back at the rest of the office through the glass door in my cabin. I liked keeping a transparent glass door. It helped being more accessible to everyone. And from here, I could see almost everyone's desk, except Mil's, who also had his own cabin.

"Oh you mean that rich brat with a weird British accent who drove to the office in a Porsche?" Mil turned back to stare at me with a dead pan face.

Phukong drove Sarawat's car to the office?

I made him take off his Philip Patek watch and change his vintage Gucci wallet in the morning. But I forgot to check which car Phukong drove here because I left early. Dammit, that idiot.

"I hired Phukong because his resume was sparkling, and he had a lot of potential."

"And I have read his 'sparkling' resume alright.

Phukong G. Student at London School of Economics. Went to an elite boarding school in Britain—which explains his British accent. He probably brushed shoulders with the top 1% of the country.

But somehow this finance student is on a two-month internship in our humble law firm. I wonder why?"

I squinted my eyes. "Since when did you have the time to read an intern's entire file?"

"Since I saw a 20-year old intern drive in a Porche in our parking." He shook his head. "I'm guessing the reason you hired him has got something to do with his surname just being 'G' on his file and the fact that he looks so much like Sarawat?"

I took a long breath. Why do these brothers look so much like each other?

"Phukong is a distant cousin of Sarawat. But that's not why I hired him. He's talented and he has potential, like I said. He is not a law student but our finance department is basically two people, and he can help — a lot."

"Distant cousin? He practically looks like Sarawat's brother"

I try my best not to laugh. "No. No. No. it's just the genes in their family are very strong. That's all."

Mil rolls his eye. "Whatever it is, I don't want him to make the staff, especially interns, uncomfortable. The rest of our interns are mostly scholarship students who are already struggling financially. They don't deserve having a rich brat among them who drives a car that costs more than their lifetime savings and who has never known what it's like to actually struggle in life."

And I am not interested in giving him an induction either."

"You haven't even met his properly yet! He's more than what you have seen on his file, Mil. He hasn't lived in Thailand for almost a decade. Its not his fault that his family wanted him to go to the best school and college they could afford/

And Mil... Phukong has been through a lot in life. He may have a happy go lucky and carefree attitude, but his life hasn't always been easy. If he was just another rich brat, I wouldn't have hired him. You know that.

I'd really like it if you were kinder to him. It would mean a lot to me.

Consider this both a request and a favour. Before you know it, Phukong will be out of your hair and out of the country."

Mil knew. Mil knew I was asking a lot from him, but this was also the first time I had asked him for a favour.

"Fine. Whatever. I'll take care of it" He rolled his eyes and put a stack of files on the table. "Here are the files on Thanawat that you wanted. We have filed the case and the first court date is in three weeks."

I nodded. "Can you make sure this case only stays among the people working on it? Nobody else – Not even the interns."

I wasn't sure how much Phukong knew about the factory fire and his grandmother's death, given how small he was when it happened but I didn't want to risk it. I didn't want to give him a reminder of the people he had lost.

"Okay, I'll try to keep this within the team." Mil stood up. "I am taking all the interns out for an welcome dinner today. You should come by – especially when you are making me tolerate them."

I laughed. "May be some other day. I have plans."

"Let me guess – your plan is to just go home and have dinner."

"No, my plan is to go home, pester my husband to cook for me and have dinner with him."

Mil shook his head. "I hate married people."

Just as Mil left my office, my desk phone started ringing.

"Yes May?" I picked it up as soon as I saw her extension number.

"Mr Teepakorn... there is a Mr Teepakorn to see you here." May almost whispered into the phone.

"Excuse me?"

"Umm.. Mr Thipat Teeparkorn is here to see you. Your..."

Father.

I looked up through my cabin's glass door and sure enough – there he was, standing near the reception.

"Tell him to leave. I am busy."

"I--I did. Like you had mentioned before. He has just been very... "

"Persistent?"

I klow my father. I know he wouldn't leave without seeing me. But he wasn't the only one who could power trip people.

"Fine. Make him wait for 20 mins outside and then bring him in. Lets see what he wants"

---

A/N: Did I just come back from hiatus with a 5k chapter with smut ? Yes, yes I did 

Hello people!!! I know its been long. I have absolutely not abandoned this story and I didn't forget about it either. There was just a lot going on and I truly did not have the time to write. After I dealt with some health issues, my father had a brain stroke and we have just been dealing a lot as a family.

He's doing better now, he has almost made full recovery and for that I am very grateful. I am not sleeping much these days, may be 5-6 hours at most. My mind is a scrambled mess but I am somehow trying to get by. Writing this chapter made me a bit happier. I am hoping 2023 treats us all better. I am sorry if this chapter also felt like a scrambled mess??? I wrote it over a span of two weeks ?!?!?!

Coming back to the story, I already have the next chapter written down. I just need to edit it. I think its one of my favourite chapters – I'll see you soon.

PS - Thank you to all the comments and messages for checking up on me. I truly appreciate it. My wattpad currently has 8K notifications, I promise to get to every comment. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 9.5K 41
A vampire that falls in love with a human story but with a twist........ Win Metawin, the social outcast of his university was constantly being coerc...
206K 9.1K 31
Win and Bright use to date each other but after Win finding out that Bright cheated, left him with a broken heart. With a corrupted business, Metawi...
548K 30.7K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
152K 6.8K 34
After many attempt Mr Guntithanon had finally arrange the marriage of his first son, Sarawat who just turned 40. with the only son of Mr Teepakorn. D...