Perfectly Imperfect ☆ Lo'ak x...

By -sailia

Perfectly Imperfect || Lo'ak PLLEASE I WROTE THIS LAST UEAR AND I WAS A HORNY LITTLE GIRL PLEASE DONT BASH ME... More

ᴏɴᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴏ.
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.
ꜰɪᴠᴇ.
ꜱɪx.
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ. (ʟᴏ'ᴀᴋ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ)
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.
ɴɪɴᴇ.
ᴛᴇɴ.
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.
A/N
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ.
A/N

ꜰᴏᴜʀ.

4.8K 84 95
By -sailia

A search party was sent out to the ocean to go find the missing boy. Y/N felt she needed to go out to help find him.

"No. We cannot let you go out there at this time of eclipse, what happens if you get lost out there?!" Ronal rebuked at her daughter for seeking Lo'ak, but she wouldn't give up.

"Please, he's my friend!" She looked up at her parents to solicit their approval.

"You will listen to us, go out there and you won't see his face for a month." Tonowari stepped in, siding with his wife. Y/N's face scrunched up in annoyance, groaning loudly before storming out of the pod. She walked up to the pier she always sat at, which quickly became one of her favourite spots to sit at. She was met with her sister coming up to her a few minutes after sitting down.

"Do you think he will come back, 'Reya?" Y/N asked her, looking at her unknowingly.

"Y/N, the party will find him, I promise." Tsi'reya smiled at her older sister, she understood what it's like to almost lose someone close to her. She scooted closer to Y/N and pulled her into a hug. Y/N wrapped her arms around her sister and buried her face into the crook of the neck. Some sort of ruckus started in the village and Y/N pulled away from her sister before looking towards the commotion. There she saw a familiar Na'vi with his braids tied up. The girl scrambled to her feet and dashed off.

"What are you doing?!" Tsi'reya asked. This girl is oblivious.

"Going to see Lo'ak! Dumbass!" Y/N skipped backwards and watched Tsi'reya roll her eyes, her reaction made Y/N turn around and sprint towards the search village.

"Lo'ak!" Y/N called for him once she spotted him. He turned around, not having time to react as Y/N collided their bodies in a bone crushing hug. She was on her tippy toes, her head nuzzled into his neck. She wouldn't let go of him.

Y/N felt his arms slide around her back as he pulled the girl's frame into his. "Ha Y/N, I missed you too." Y/N pulled away from the boy once she heard Jake's voice coming towards them.

"What were you thinking, son?"

"Sorry sir."

Neytiri pushed through the crowd to get to Lo'ak. She put her hands on his shoulders and checked for injuries. "I pray for the love of Eywa that I will not pluck the eyeballs out of my youngest son." She said as she clawed at his eyes. He moved his head backwards to avoid her hands.

"My brother knows better than to take him out of the reef Jake, I apologise on his behalf." Y/N took ahold of Jake and Neytiri's hands, asking for forgiveness.

"No." Lo'ak said. "It was my idea. Aonung tried to talk me out of it." Y/N sighed, going behind Lo'ak and finding blood dripping down a fresh wound, she moved her torso so that she was in front of him, but on the side, and stared at him. She moved back into her former position before looking at Jake.

"I'll clean this moron up." The girl told him. He nodded in acceptance, before bending down to meet Lo'ak's face.

Before Jake could say anything, Lo'ak defended himself. "You told me to go make friends! This was my chance!" He argued. Jake took a deep breath, not looking at Lo'ak.

"You have brought shame to this family." Jake turned his face towards Lo'ak's, his voice full of fury and rage. Lo'ak's ears dropped, feeling like a disgraceful Na'vi. Y/N didn't know how to comfort him, so she just placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Lo'ak." He followed Y/N to her favourite pier.

Using the excess of the dapophet juice, Y/N was going to use it on Lo'ak's wound. She started dabbing the wet cloth onto his wound. Lo'ak's wound caused him pain, but after a few minutes, he calmed down.

"What were you doing outside the reef anyway?" Y/N asked the boy in confusion.

"Your fucking brother wanted to go hunting with me outside the reef, then that bitch left me with his friends."

"Did you at least catch something?"

"Yeah."

"Was it a big fish?"

"Yeah."

"Alright cool." His quickly shifted up and down, meaning he chuckled at at Y/N's positivity.

Lo'ak's POV

"What was the point of that?" I asked.

"I thought it would have eased the tension and took if off your shoulders." Y/N laughed at me, hoping that I would laugh with her. She awkwardly slowed down her laughs as she realised I wasn't laughing. She started dabbing harder on my back. "I can't believe my stupid brother did that to you. He's normally not this mean. I don't know, he teased me as well for my white hair. I'm actually really surprised that you survived out there. There's like so many murdering species out there. You're so lucky to be ali-" I tried to cut her off, but every time I tried, she kept on talking. Y/N dabbed harder and quicker every word she said, she was on a rant. It hurt every time she used the cloth to clean the blood from my back, and I tried to deal with the pain, but it was too much.

Narrator's POV

"You're gonna be the death of me Y/N." Lo'ak turned his body around and pushed Y/N's arm away from him. "I can handle myself out there. I survived a fucking akula." He used his hand to point to the ocean, looking at Y/N annoyingly. Her eyes became full of fear and sadness at his gaze.

She closed the space between their bodies, Y/N wrapped her arms around Lo'ak and stuffed her face into his chest. "Sorry, Lo'ak, I was just scared for you, I haven't talked to you since yesterday." He slid his arms around her waist gently, and put his chin on the top of her head.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

The next sunrise went by quickly, and the children we're huddled up on a small splotch of sand near the shore. Lo'ak was explaining how he saw a Tulkun in the events before.

"No tulkun is ever alone." Y/N said, not believing him entirely.

"I'm telling you guys! This tulkun had a- a missing fin on the side, like it was a stump!" The Metkayina looked at each other worryingly.

"Payakan." Tsi'reya said.

"Whos Payakan?" Kiri asked.

"He was a tulkun who went rouge, he killed many other tulkun, and Na'vi, he is outcast." Roxto answered her.

"He didn't kill here, but far to the south." Aonung pointed out.

"No! Payakan is no murderer! He saved my life." Y/N cupped his arm with her hand, trying to tell him to calm down. He repeated her actions.

"You are very lucky Lo'ak." Y/N pulled away from him.

"I'm telling you guys, he saved my life. He's my friend." Lo'ak continued to defend Payakan.

Neteyam pushed himself off the tree he was leaning on. He walked over to Lo'ak and bent over to place his hands on Lo'ak's shoulders. "My baby bro, the mighty warrior who survived a killer tulkun and lived to tell the story."

"You guys aren't listening!" Lo'ak protested.

"No, Lo'ak, I'm listening!" Tuk said, but he didn't listen.

"Whatever. I'm leaving." Lo'ak stood up to go find Payakan. Y/N stood up to go after him before Neteyam grabbed her arm, he shook his head no. She didn't listen to him, Y/N called for Shelly and chased after Lo'ak, without him knowing.

The young girl found him bonding with the outcast, so she got off and hid behind her ilu. He was asking why Payakan was an outcast, but Payakan didn't tell him. Y/N wasn't that well hidden. Payakan noticed her, and he whistled while eye-ing the young ocean girl. Lo'ak looked at where he was looking, and they both noticed her.

"Y/N! Come!" He gestured over to her and made Y/N come over. He leaned over Payakan's fin and placed his hands on her waist, helping Y/N up onto Payakan's fin.

"Hello, Payakan." Y/N signed. He whistled to her happily in reply. Y/N laid down on her back as Lo'ak continued to persuade Payakan to tell him why he's an outcast. "Lo'ak, don't force him, it's not your decision to make."

"Real." Payakan cheered for me. "Team Y/N for sure, Lo'ak." Lo'ak rolled his eyes and she just laughed.

"Right, sorry Payakan." Lo'ak was talking to Payakan for a while, until eclipse happened, Y/N called for her ilu and Lo'ak got on after she did, his hand on my stomach holding onto me. We swam back to the village and she found her mother in the Sully's hut.

"Mother, what's going on?" Y/N looked at her mother before seeing an unconscious body by her feet. "Oh Kiri, no, no." Y/N started to tear up at the state she was in. "What happened, 'Reya?"

"We took her to the spirit tree, and it triggered her in some way, we don't know how it happened." Ronal performed her aiding before Kiri started to open her eyes.

"Kiri." Tuk smiled.

"Oh my, Kiri." Neytiri held Kiri's hand, putting it to her face. Once Kiri took in what she saw around her, she started to wail in pain.

Y/N's POV

I went back to the cove with Kiri, hand in hers. We sat down at the spot we sat at before, and I started the conversation.

"Kiri.. What happened?"

"I- I saw my mother, in her human form, she was taller than me. It was like she actually had feelings and thoughts because she called me her beautiful daughter. We hugged, and when we pulled away, I saw mom, in her avatar form. I asked her questions, like 'why am I different' or 'who was my father'. Those questions are questions she couldn't answer and I kind of like got a seizure." She started crying. I hugged her in comfort.

"You are very strong, Kiri, but maybe you are with Eywa. Or it is a question that can be answered later on in life." She hugged me back, crying into my shoulder. She fell asleep into my arms, and I carried her to the hut. I see Lo'ak staring at me with the rest of the family asleep. I pulled him out of the hut.

"What are you doing awake, Lo'ak? Your dad will skin you." I whisper-yelled.

"Wanna hang out?" My face changed. He didn't even answer the question. My face started to feel warm but I didn't know if Lo'ak could see it or not. He smirked down at me, while inching closer. "Nervous?" He asked, recreating what I did to him when I was teaching him how to breathe.

"Yes." I said. He called for his ikran and I called for my ilu. He got on top of his ikran and I was about to get on top of my ilu before Lo'ak stopped me.

"No, ride with me." I smiled, he helped me onto his ilu before we took off. I squealed after the ikran's feet left the ground, wrapping my arms around Lo'ak, not ready to fall and die today. I rested my head on his back, and he held my thigh in case I fell. He unknowingly caressed the scar that was left on my thigh.

"I didn't know ikrans would stay around you." I chucked, he hummed in reply. "How beautiful is the forest?" I started. He side glanced me before he sighed.

"The forest is very beautiful. There is a lot of plants that light up the forest at night, which gives you the ability to see through the dark. You can climb up high, and view what you stand under every day. You can look at the stars, and interact with the plants around you." He answered. "I should take you there sometime, you'll love it."

He took me to a large rock, with a grassy plain on top. We landed, and he dismounted his ikran first. He placed his hands on my waist as he carried me off his ikran. He laid down in the middle of the platform and I laid down next to him.

"I wish there was a way to count all the stars in the sky." I chuckled.

"You know, my father came from a star. A big one. He was meant to spy on my mother's clan, but they fell in love." I smiled, listening to Lo'ak explain his mother and father's love story.

It was getting late at night, so we had to get back to my village quickly. I took the blanket which was in Lo'ak's ikran's basket, with his permission, and wrapped it around my back. I wrapped one arm around Lo'ak for security, and he held onto my thigh incase I fell off.

Lo'ak's POV

I didn't notice Y/N was sleeping until her grip loosened on me. I landed on the closest rocks to sit her sleeping body on my lap, her being secured in my arms as I leaned forward to grab the handles on my Ikran's saddle. I turned around to fly back to the village, and carried her to some rocks, because I didn't want to disturb her family. She was sleeping in my arms, her head on my chest, and my arm wrapped around her body. I pulled the blanket up, to cover the both of us. My eyes started to get tired, and I was enveloped through a world full of darkness as I slept through the night.

𓂺

Nah fuck me I feel like im going through the story too quickly

The movie is 3 hours long and i went through most of it in 4 chapters

I want this book to be like a long detailed book so like suggest shit for me because Im running out of ideas and ive only watched the movie twice

2353 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 88 11
␥ ˙꩜ જ⁀ The Sullys were a family in change. They had made the decision to start a new life in New Zealand, to find a better future for themselves and...
331K 9.9K 40
❥ 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜 𝐱 𝐥𝐨'𝐚𝐤 [does not follow atwow storyline] #1...
59K 1.2K 20
❝𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘧�...
555K 16.4K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahìk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...