Wep x tmf!

By marcywuthecutest

Made this 4 my own comfort More

1. Music club
A/N
Update

2. Crushes

34 0 5
By marcywuthecutest

Where is he? Hailey asked annoyed as looking at the time. I told him it was 12:30 sharp! I don't know shit maybe he's vaping or something! Rika said while looking at her phone bored as hell.

Uhm... let's not suggest that! Hailey said while not knowing how to react to what Rika just said. I'm quite surprised that you came on time today Rika. Neiru said.

Hey! I'm not always late besides I'm to focused on playing the guitar with Milly to be late! Rika said while defending herself.

I told you Hailey! Letting him join was a waste of time! He's probably not even gonna show up for the competition! Zander said coldly.

Shit I wouldn't deny it. Rika said while looking down at the floor. See, not tryna start anything with Jake or any of you but yesterday morning him and his friends were talking shit about the club and the competition so... Rika said while looking down at her phone again.

See what I'm saying! Rika gets me! Zander said while trying not to snap.

Uhm did I come at a bad time again? Jake asked while looking at the girl and boy who were just trash talking him.

Yeah no shit! Rika said while looking at her phone. Zander let out a small giggle. Jake i thought I told you 12:30 sharp! Hailey said while looking at the boy angrily.

My bad... you know how the line is in the cafeteria!.. Jake replied. GOD DAMN FINALLY! NOW I CAN SHOW JAKE MY SICK GUITAR SKILLS! Milly Said while stimming. Hailey looked at her girl and softened her eyes and blushed. Uhm?? Hailey??? Jake asked while looking at the girl spacing out.

Oh, yeah just don't be late next time. Hailey said while looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact.
Yes ma'am! Jake confidently.

Psst Ai! Rika said to Ai to catch her attention. Hmm? What is it Rika? Hailey is acting really weird and I saw her blushing at Milly not so long ago. Rika whispered to Ai. Woah.. do you think she likes Milly? Ai asked Rika while still whispering. Duh! And we need to team up and get them together! Rika said while whispering.

You two suck at whispering. Neiru said while momoe walked next to her. Huh I do? Ai asked confused and embarrassed that Hailey heard what they just discussed. Rika! Your a genius! But to get them together we need to see if Milly likes Hailey too. Momoe said.

What you guys talking 'bout? Jake asked while looking at the girls confused. Jake! Perfect just the guy we need! Rika said while grinning. What's going on.. Jake asked while giving a confused look.

Listen man I need your help! Rika said while grinning at Jake. Uh- okay what with? He asked while still being confused as hell.

It's so obvious that Hailey has a crush on Milly, so we want to get them together! Also If you do this you might.. win Zander's full trust! Rika said while crossing her arms proudly.

Wait Rika you're a genius! Jake Said while grinning widely. I-I am? Yeah! I am! Rika said while smiling proudly. Well, enough talking let's set up a plan! Rika said while pulling Jake and Momoe by the arm and Neiru and Ai follow them out of the club room.

Where are they going? Hailey asked while watching them run out of the club room confused. Damn, that was random! Milly Said while looking down at her hello kitty guitar. Just leave them, besides we'll better doing the competition with just us 5. Zander replied.

Zander! Hailey said while looking at him angrily. Well, maybe they just had something important to do I guess? Hailey said while looking at the floor.

I.. let's just get to practicing.. Hailey said while  changing the subject.

Rika took Momoe and jakes arm and ran to an empty club room. So.. what's the plan? Momoe asked while looking at Rika.

Rika sat down and took out her note book, and ripped out two blank sheets of paper. This is, she replied.

Paper? Jake and Ai asked while being confused. No dummy's! We're gonna make Love letters for them both! And sneak it into their lockers! Rika said while grinning proudly.

Wait, Rika shouldn't we have proof that Milly likes Hailey too? I mean if we do all of this just for Hailey to get rejected I'd feel bad.. Momoe said while looking down on the floor.

Hmm.. how sneaky are you all? Rika asked while standing up and closing her note book and putting it back into her bag.

Uh.. we got caught spying on them the first time Rika we could get caught again!... Ai added while starting to panic.

Well, then Only one of us will go and collect information! Rika said while grinning. Then it's definitely not gonna be you. Neiru added. huh?! I am super duper sneaky! Rika said while defending herself.

Calm down guys, if you keep arguing we won't have enough time to gather information..Momoe said while attempting to calm Rika down.

..you're right, Momo.. Rika said while calming herself down . Momoe blushed at the fact that Rika called her "Momo."

What's wrong Momoe? Ai asked while looking at Momoes red face. I-uh it's nothing it's just really hot in here!.. anyways let's get this plan started!

Okay! So me and Ai will stay here. Jake and Momoe and Neiru collect information on Milly and Hailey! Rika said while standing proudly.

This is a waste of time.. Neiru said while standing up to leave the Room. Wait guys take this! Ai said while grabbing a pen and a notebook and handing it to them. Thanks Ai! Momoe said while her and the others walked out of the club room.

So Ai.. I guess it's just us here alone.. Rika said while blushing. Yeah, I guess so! Ai replied while smiling and blushing softly.

Do you have any food? I'm starving! Rika said while resting her head on the table. Uh.. I've got... Ai said while searching her book bag. Oh! I've got these Pokémon gummies I got from Walmart! Ai said while handing Rika a packet.

Thanks Ai! Rika said while opening the packet and stuffing gummies in her mouth. No problem! Ai replied while smiling widely at the girl.

Momoe, Jake , Neiru's POV:

As they all walked out of the empty club room they walked quietly to the open door of the club room and hid behind it.

"I think we'll do wonderful of the competition!" Hailey said while looking at milly. Her face turned bright pink. And looked away quickly.

Momoe looked at this moment with sparkles in her eyes and took the pen and started writing down stuff quietly in the notebook.

Oh, so Rika was right about this. It's obvious that Milly was not blushing out of embarrassment. Neiru thought while looking over at what Momoe was writing.

"Done" Momoe whispered to the others causing them to follow her away from behind of the open clubroom door and back to the Empty club room where Ai and Rika were.

"Ai! You're so good at drawing can you draw me?" Rika asked while making puppy dog eyes to the girl. Uh.. o- Ai was about to say something but got cut off with Momoe running back to the empty club room excitedly.

Oh, hey momo! Rika said while standing up and running over to Momoe to see what she wrote in the notebook. ..woah! Okay so this crush is definitely not one sided. Ai come look! Rika said.

Ai stood up from her seat and walked over to look at the notebook. ..woah! She blushed. So she definitely likes Hailey back! Ai said while smiling. I hate to admit it but you were right about this Rika. Neiru said while giving her a soft smile.

Thanks Neiru! Rika said while returning the soft smile with a wide grin. Momoe looked down at Rika with adoring eyes. Ai noticed this and looked down at the floor coldly for a moment.

So... how will we get them together? Jake asked while breaking the awkward silence. Dude I already said, but we plant love letters in their lockers from the other person and make them meet up and the same place. Since they both like each other it'll be genius! Rika said while standing proudly.

So do we do the Love letters Now? Ai asked while looking at Rika. Now or never! Rika replied while taking out cute hello kitty stickers from her book bag. And grabbing cute cat pens out of the smaller pocket of her book bag. And settling it down of the table.

I should be the one to write them. I mean I am amazing at flirting! Jake Said while grinning. Uh sure dude whatever.. Rika said while trying not to laugh. Hmmm since Momoe writes love stories on Wattpad shouldn't she be the one to write it? Ai asked.

Ai you're a genius! Rika said while smiling widely. T..thank you Rika!.. Ai said while her face turned pink. Oh Ai definitely has a crush on her. Jake thought while looking at the two talking.

Okay so! Momo will be the one to write the notes I will add little cute hello kitty stickers to them to make them aesthetic. Neiru and Ai and Jake will figure out the place they will be going to meet according to the note. Got it? Rika asked.

Yes. All four of them responded. Well, let's get to work guys! Rika said while taking the stickers out and put some on her phone case. Rika you are quite literally putting cat stickers on your phone case you are not working. Neiru said. I'm on lunch break! Rika responded while rolling her eyes to Neiru.

Okay, so I'll get started on the Love letters. Momoe said while taking out a pen and placed it down. Then she cracked her knuckles. And started writting down word after word on the paper. Dang you write fast! Rika said while looking at her impressed.

Hmm... how about a aquarium? Ai suggested to the others. That is a pretty romantic spot. Neiru added. Yeah it is but to ask someone out you should take them out to eat or something. Or maybe I'm just hungry.. Jake Said while looking at the wall.

Done with the first letter! Momoe said excitedly. Ohh! It's my job now! Rika said while taking the letter from Momoe's hand and started putting hello kitty stickers on it.

RING

We have to head to our next period. Neiru said. Aw! Not now! We can skip! Rika said while smiling. They barley check anyways... Rika said quietly while continuing to put hello kitty stickers on the letter.

But I don't wanna get into trouble.. Ai said while looking down at the floor. You won't! And if you do I'll blame it on me! Rika said while grinning. And everyone else looked at her like she was crazy.

Rika, we all know for damn well you would not take the blame. Neiru said. Hey! I will! Rika replied while defending herself. We can get this done quickly. Momoe said calmly.

Well, I suppose. But, if we get in trouble it's you're fault Rika. Neiru said while looking at her. Pft! Whatever.. Rika said while looking over to see what Momoe was writting. She was writting Faster then earlier.

What place are they gonna meet up at after school? Quickly please. Momoe said while continuing to write fast. Hmm! An buffet? They  have lots of food! Ai suggested. Yes, buffet! The two others nodded while agreeing with what Ai suggested.

Thank you , and ... done! Momoe said while putting on a soft smile. Yay! Now I put hello kitty stickers on this one! Rika said while taking the letter and putting hello kitty stickers on it. Momoe's eyes softened while looking at the girl.

Well, when should we plant the letters in their lockers? Jake asks. Dude I forgot you were here.. Rika said while trying not to giggle. But.. we could do it now! Rika suggested.

We are supposed to be in class at the moment. there are most likely teachers or students in the hallway. We'll most likely have to put the notes in their lockers while the next bell rings but quickly. Neiru replied.

Nice plan Neiru! Ai said while smiling widely.

                      Time skip
      3

      2

      1

                       RING

"Now!"

All 5 of them ran out of the club room as the speed of light and started searching for Milly and Haileys locker. Here, Rika. To make it faster you put Hailey's note in her locker and I'll put millys note in her locker. Momoe said. Got it! Rika said while running over to Hailey's  locker and put the note in quickly then she saw Hailey walking by and ran back into the empty club room.

Momoe walked quickly and quietly to milly's locker and put the note in the locker and ran away back to the empty club room.

Since we worked so hard we should take a break and leave school and go to the mall! Rika suggested. No way, not me.. Jake Said while walking out of the classroom to his next period.

Damn, uh anyways you guys up for it? Rika asked while looking at the three other girls. I'm up for it. Momoe said. Sounds like fun! Ai added. If we get caught, it's you're fault. Neiru added.

We won't, relax! Besides.. I'm starving and need some ice cream right now! Rika said while walking into the hallway and taking the girls with her. Hmm, ice cream sounds good now that you mention it! Ai replied now day dreaming about ice cream.

                               At the mall

School ends in two hours so we can't stay long. We have to go to the address of the buffet Momoe wrote down in the note and spy on Milly and Hailey! Rika said while standing proudly. Rika, spying on people isn't a good idea when people are in romantic situations like this they want privacy. Neiru said while staring coldly at the girl.

We need to see if Mailey becomes canon! Rika said while defending her plan. "Mailey?" Neiru asked while looking at the Girl confused. A ship name me and Momoe came up with over text! Milly plus Hailey equals Mailey! Rika replied.

Momoe gave a soft smile. Creative right? She asked while looking at Ai and Neiru. Yes! Ai replied. I suppose. Neiru replied.

Milly & Hailey POV

I walk out of my class to get my notebooks for next period and see a note in my locker. I open it up and it's a confession letter from my crush. And asking to meet at a buffet after school? This is the best day ever! I thought while blushing like crazy then calming myself down and placing the note in my pants pocket so I wouldn't forgot it.

          Normal POV

Its about time when school ends. Momoe told the others. Rika was in a candy shop in the mall. Momo can I please get some candy? I forgot my wallet again! Rika said while giving puppy dog eyes and Momoe blushed. Sure Rika! She said while handing her the wallet and Rika's face turned pink.

Chocolate you shall be mine! Rika said while buying the chocolate and lollipops from the candy shop. Here's your wallet back Momoe! Rika said while walking with the others to the Buffet.

Is this the place? Ai asked. According to the address it is. Momoe replied while going inside to get their seats. I see them Rika whispered to Momoe. Woah! Let's getting seating next to them. Momoe said.

The girls followed Hailey and Milly around the place until the girls finally got settled in their seats. The girls sat at a table right next to them to watch the scene.

About you're note.. I feel the same way.. Hailey said softly while hiding her blushing face with her hand. Not- you do? Milly asked while blushing like crazy.

Yes, actually I've been inlove with you for quite some time Milly. I just didn't know how and when to ask you out. And when you said you had a crush on Elliot. I thought I just had to keep it a secret. Hailey replied.

Oh, I'm so over that crush now if your asking. And same to you, I thought you liked jake and thought I didn't stand a chance to be with someone as amazing and talented as you. Milly responded.

Can I? Hailey asked while looking at Milly. Milly nodded and they kissed. It was a short but sweet kiss. Both were red as a tomato.

"I love you to the moon and back."

YIPPIE DONE IRW DONE I REPEAT CHAPTER TWO IS FINISHED..

Word count : 2833

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
991K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...