2. Crushes

Where is he? Hailey asked annoyed as looking at the time. I told him it was 12:30 sharp! I don't know shit maybe he's vaping or something! Rika said while looking at her phone bored as hell.

Uhm... let's not suggest that! Hailey said while not knowing how to react to what Rika just said. I'm quite surprised that you came on time today Rika. Neiru said.

Hey! I'm not always late besides I'm to focused on playing the guitar with Milly to be late! Rika said while defending herself.

I told you Hailey! Letting him join was a waste of time! He's probably not even gonna show up for the competition! Zander said coldly.

Shit I wouldn't deny it. Rika said while looking down at the floor. See, not tryna start anything with Jake or any of you but yesterday morning him and his friends were talking shit about the club and the competition so... Rika said while looking down at her phone again.

See what I'm saying! Rika gets me! Zander said while trying not to snap.

Uhm did I come at a bad time again? Jake asked while looking at the girl and boy who were just trash talking him.

Yeah no shit! Rika said while looking at her phone. Zander let out a small giggle. Jake i thought I told you 12:30 sharp! Hailey said while looking at the boy angrily.

My bad... you know how the line is in the cafeteria!.. Jake replied. GOD DAMN FINALLY! NOW I CAN SHOW JAKE MY SICK GUITAR SKILLS! Milly Said while stimming. Hailey looked at her girl and softened her eyes and blushed. Uhm?? Hailey??? Jake asked while looking at the girl spacing out.

Oh, yeah just don't be late next time. Hailey said while looking down at the floor avoiding eye contact.
Yes ma'am! Jake confidently.

Psst Ai! Rika said to Ai to catch her attention. Hmm? What is it Rika? Hailey is acting really weird and I saw her blushing at Milly not so long ago. Rika whispered to Ai. Woah.. do you think she likes Milly? Ai asked Rika while still whispering. Duh! And we need to team up and get them together! Rika said while whispering.

You two suck at whispering. Neiru said while momoe walked next to her. Huh I do? Ai asked confused and embarrassed that Hailey heard what they just discussed. Rika! Your a genius! But to get them together we need to see if Milly likes Hailey too. Momoe said.

What you guys talking 'bout? Jake asked while looking at the girls confused. Jake! Perfect just the guy we need! Rika said while grinning. What's going on.. Jake asked while giving a confused look.

Listen man I need your help! Rika said while grinning at Jake. Uh- okay what with? He asked while still being confused as hell.

It's so obvious that Hailey has a crush on Milly, so we want to get them together! Also If you do this you might.. win Zander's full trust! Rika said while crossing her arms proudly.

Wait Rika you're a genius! Jake Said while grinning widely. I-I am? Yeah! I am! Rika said while smiling proudly. Well, enough talking let's set up a plan! Rika said while pulling Jake and Momoe by the arm and Neiru and Ai follow them out of the club room.

Where are they going? Hailey asked while watching them run out of the club room confused. Damn, that was random! Milly Said while looking down at her hello kitty guitar. Just leave them, besides we'll better doing the competition with just us 5. Zander replied.

Zander! Hailey said while looking at him angrily. Well, maybe they just had something important to do I guess? Hailey said while looking at the floor.

I.. let's just get to practicing.. Hailey said while  changing the subject.

Rika took Momoe and jakes arm and ran to an empty club room. So.. what's the plan? Momoe asked while looking at Rika.

Rika sat down and took out her note book, and ripped out two blank sheets of paper. This is, she replied.