1. Music club

Okay so this is when ai, momoe, Neiru, rika r just normal friemds w NO TRAUMA SO 🫶🫶

Morning Ai! Rika said as running up to the girl at her locker. Hey Rika! Ai said while smiling softly at the girl with a bunch of energy.

Late again? Whats your excuse this time? Neiru said while looking at the girl annoyed. IM NOT LATE? Rika said while defending herself.

Uhm... Rika class starts in like 2 minutes we were just waiting for you.. Ai said quietly. OH MY GOD WHY DOES CLASS START SO EARLY? Rika said while sighing and walking to class with her friends.

RINGGGGGGG

Woah! We got here just in time! Momoe said while smiling softly and heading to her seat. At least i wont have dentition again... Rika said while smiling widely and heading to her seat in the back. You mean we? Everything we get dentition aswell because we are waiting for you. Neiru said while walking to her seat.

Everyone settle down please.. AH! Stop throwing things around! The teacher said. Oh, Sadie would you mind? The teacher asked as Sadie got out of her seat and in front of the class

"Everyone ..... please be quiet"
"Oh, thank you Sadie!"

Holy shit! Shes scary I would not mess with her! Rika whispered to Momoe who was right beside her.

Okay class before we start our history lesson this morning I have an announcement from the music club! The teacher said which caught all 4 girls attention.

Next month they will be taking part in a school band competition and they are looking for new members to join them! They are looking for anyone! Drummers, guitarists , or singers! The teacher announced to the class excitedly.

This is almost as boring as watching paint dry! Drew said while giggling and the others Henry, Liam laughing along with him.

What meanies! Ai whispered to Neiru and she nodded in response.

Boys! Stop now! Or I'll have to give you dentition! The teacher replied to their rude behavior.
Sorry miss j is Just slipped out. Drew replied.

Who the hell would wanna embarrass themselves on stage with those music freaks? Drew said while giggling. Yeah.. that would be embarrassing .. Jake replied.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Finally class is over...Rika said as grabbing her stuff.

"RIKA!!'"

Ai? Whats up with you? Rika asked while giving ai a confushed look. I just came up with the best idea! What if Neiru, me, Momoe and you join the music club? You play the guitar right? Ai asked.

OH MY GOD THATS AN AWESOME IDEA WE'LL SOLO THE COMPETITION!!! Rika said while jumping up and down in excitement.

I already told the others they agreed we'll try out after school okay Rika? Ai asked while looking at her.

OKAY I WONT BE LATE I PROMISE~!

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Where's Rika? Neiru asked obviously annoyed. She said she wasn't gonna be late.. ai said while frowning. You can really trust a word coming out of that girls mouth? Neiru asked while looking at the time. Hey! Its not like its on purpose you know besides shes our friend!

HELLO GUYS MISS JONES TALKED TO ME ABOUT MY GRADES IM SO SORRY!! Rika said as trying to catch her breath.

Sure, sure Neiru said while rolling her eyes. Ugh whatever edge lord lets get to the club they'll be honored to have me- I mean us! Rika said while giving a confident look.