Black cat at hogwarts [Editi...

By Azeneth2523

After I died I was reincarnated as a cat, and the girl who adopts me is called Hermione Granger. I'm in the... More

Chapter 01 (Edited)
Chapter 02 (Edited)
Chapter 03 (Edited)
Chapter 04 (Edited)

Chapter 05

1.6K 75 19
By Azeneth2523

We headed to Diagon Alley to do our shopping for the school year, after we had bought most things we arrived at the bookstore where we met Harry and Hagrid. As we entered the library which is packed with people because Lockhart is advertising his books, which are in fact fake, all the women looked delighted to see Lockhart and Ron looked like he was going to throw up.

After we bought books and Lockhart took Harry to take some pictures together we headed towards the exit but Draco Malfoy showed up to annoy Harry to which Ginny Weasley came out in his defense, for a moment I felt blood thirsty, sorry Harry but I think Ginny is yandere.

I can imagine Ginny saying 'Thank you Harry for always staying by my side' and Harry tied to a chair. I think I'm exaggerating, but she seriously looked like she wanted to kill Draco for annoying Harry.

Before Ginny could finish thinking how to kill Draco she calmed down when she was called Harry's girlfriend by Draco, after that Lucius Malfoy appeared and after an argument with Mr. Weasley he dropped the diary in Ginny's things and then left.

.

When we were already inside the train Hermione we went to look for Harry and Ron, after looking everywhere we decided to sit with Ginny and a blonde girl who introduced herself as Luna Lovegood and that she is Ginny's childhood friend.

The truth is that I don't know what to do with the diary, if I personally take care of the diary Harry won't be able to get the sword of Gryffindor nor the basilisk poison to destroy the horrcrouxs, so for now I'm not going to do anything and I'll just take care of keeping Hermione safe.

During our trip Luna was very interested in me and joined the search for my kind together with Hermione, I'm surprised how fast she realized that I wasn't a normal cat, and so after a long conversation that lasted almost the whole trip they became friends.

I think I will also take care of Luna, if I remember well she is a victim of bullying from her housemates, after seeing Hermione suffer for the same problem I can't let her suffer like that.

.

When we arrived at Hogwarts we separated from Ginny and Luna, since they go in boat, and we headed to the great dining room, once there after waiting for the arrival of the new students the house selection began.

Ginny went to Gryffindor and to my surprise Luna also went to Gryffindor, surely she asked the hat, since I saw her talking to the hat for a while.

When she came to the table she looked happy and sat next to Ginny, I think she is safe now.

.

When we went to the Gryffindor common room Harry and Ron recounted what had happened only to be reprimanded by Hermione, when everyone was asleep I went for a walk around the castle and met McGonagall in her animagus form, she seemed happy to see me.

After playing with her I went outside the castle to approach the thestral, it wasn't difficult, after spending time with them and even getting to touch them nothing happened.

As dawn approached I returned to the castle and went to sleep.

.

I'm following Ginny into the girls' bathroom, I'm not a pervert, but she's being possessed by the diary right now and is on her way to open the chamber of secrets. I'm not going to stop her, but I want to make sure she doesn't go near Hermione or kill someone.

After the chamber is opened Ginny enters to go free the basilisk, I don't follow her because if I go in I'm not sure I can get out.

After an hour, after patrolling the nearby corridors, I hear Ginny leave the chamber and return to her bedroom.

It looks like I'm just releasing her, for now.

.

Today I am sunbathing and beside me Hermione and Ron reading a book, when suddenly a short distance away a conflict occurs between them Gryffindor and Slytherin quidditch teams,

After Malfoy brags about his father's wealth, Hermione tells him that she bought his position as a chaser. This makes Malfoy angry, so he insults Hermione calling her a mudblood and after that Ron tries to cast a spell on Malfoy but because of his broken wand he ends up throwing it on himself.

After Ron's failed spell we head to where Hagrid lives to find out how to stop the slugs coming out of his mouth, once there while Ron continues to vomit Hermione explains the meaning of mudblood and Hermione cries.

You're going to pay for this Malfoy.

.

Today is Halloween, Ginny is once again being controlled and heads to the chamber of secrets again, after opening the entrance I hear the basilisk crawl in and I hide quickly. When it's basilisk comes out of the secret entrance it heads down the hallway.

Now that I realize that Norris the cat is not near, without looking at the basilisk's head I see that it is going to look for a victim.

Wait, if it doesn't find Norris the cat then it will keep looking for its first victim, and if I remember correctly Harry is looking for the source of the voices he hears accompanied by Ron and Hermione, if this keeps up they will find each other sooner or later.

I quickly head after the basilisk, once close to it I use mist of doom, and the whole corridor along with the basilisk is covered in mist.

The basilisk does not know what to do and I take the opportunity to make several deep cuts along the body using claws of Anubis. After that I absorb the mist and when the mist is gone the basilisk recovers its senses and realizes its wounds and screams in pain, after that it turns around and goes back to the bathroom leaving traces of blood all over the hallway.

When I hear footsteps coming I quickly hide, there I see Harry, Ron and Hermione coming. Seeing the blood staining the floor the three of them panic and even Ron screams, after following the trail they find the painted wall that says.

The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir, beware.

It seems the fog didn't make it this far and Ginny was able to write the message.

After standing there for a while several students began to arrive and were frightened to see so much blood spilled and believed that someone had been killed, when the teachers arrived they were alarmed and quickly sent the students to their dormitories and began to count them to see if any students were missing.

.

It's been a week since I hurt the basilisk, I was afraid it had bled to death, but today Colin, Harry's fanboy, turned up petrified.

Somehow Tom Riddle has managed to heal the basilisk or stop the bleeding.

I didn't see it because I'm staying close to Hermione because it's safer for her that way, and not keeping an eye on the basilisk which isn't the only danger at Hogwarts. So I'm sorry if someone ends up dead unlike in the original, but I have my priorities and I won't risk anything happening to them.

For now we visit Harry to the medical room until he regenerates his missing bones, due to the spell Lockhart used to try to heal him when he broke his arm during the quidditch match.

.

With Harry now cured Hermione begins with the plan for the preparation of the multijuice potion, and thus obtain proof that Draco Malfoy is the heir of Slytherin, which he obviously is not.

They stole ingredients from Snape and began the preparation in the girls' bathroom, the most dangerous place in all of Hogwarts.

And so several days passed without much to do besides accompany her.

.

After a few more petrifactions, the dueling club opened, the duels although simple were interesting, I had never seen wizards fight before.

When it was Hermione's turn against a girl named Millicent the duel started normally until they started to physically attack each other, when Millicent put Hermione in a headlock I quickly jumped up then scratched her hand and thus forcing her to let go, then before they continued their fight Harry intervened separating them.

Then everything happened without change and Harry spoke Parseltongue to Draco's snake.

.

It's nighttime and after making sure Hermione is asleep I go out to perform an experiment I came up with a few days ago.

The thing is that since I learned death related skills I can manipulate my magic.

After finding an empty classroom I started to make my magic flow through my front paws, remembering the feeling of when I use claws from Anubis.

After almost an hour I managed to make magic flow into my front paws causing them to be covered with a dark gray aura.

After another of experimenting with possible uses for an hour nothing happened, all it does is leave death attribute magic staining everything I touch.

.

When the sun came up I walked out of the classroom, looking at the classroom anyone would see an ordinary empty classroom, but my senses can pick up death and to my eyes I see the whole floor painted black, and there is even a bit of something like smoke flowing through the classroom.

After a whole night of experimenting with my magic I realized that when I expelled it I not only left a mark on what I touch, but it expands for a while and when I finished marking the whole classroom it became a very comfortable place for me, but after trying to absorb it like I did with the fog of doom, I couldn't do it with the magic I left.

.

The next night I continued with the experiments so I brought in a rat (not Peter, unfortunately) and then leave him locked in the empty classroom. After getting weaker and weaker for an hour the rat died.

This is dangerous, I don't want to imagine what would happen if any student stays too long.

A day has passed and although the magic stopped expanding to cover a meter outside the classroom, it doesn't seem to weaken and will probably stay that way for a long time or forever.

To keep the students away from this classroom catch several rats and throw them inside the classroom, when someone enters the classroom and sees several dead ones they will realize that there is something wrong in the classroom and leave.

.

Someone died because of me, a few days later I went to see the classroom that I stained with death magic to continue with my experiments, I found a house elf with a broom in his hand and in a corner a bag with the rats that I left, he died while cleaning the classroom.

As much as I thought I couldn't find a way to get him out without being seen, he is too big compared to my size and my hiding ability only works on me. I finally left him as I found him and left, soon the teachers or other elves will notice his absence and find him dead.

I will not return to this classroom and hopefully they will think the culprit is the heir of Slytherin.

A week later the classroom was found and sealed by the teachers after the disappearance of four house elves.

.

After that classroom incident I decided to continue my experiments in an area inside the forest. 

According to the information I managed to get in the classroom death magic kills by weakening so much that organs stop functioning. In addition, the corpses do not decompose as long as they stay inside the area stained with my death magic, apparently it also kills the microorganisms in charge of decomposing the corpse.

While I was spreading my death magic over a circular extension of twenty meters in diameter I suddenly heard.

Skill obtained Plagar.

I quickly concentrate on the new skill.

Plagar: By expelling death magic around you, it permeates nearby surfaces which when saturated releases miasma, the miasma affects living beings weakening them to death.

Although it is dangerous, I decide to test it to see how it works and thus know the effects. I activate the ability and magic is quickly released around me.

The earth turns black and cracked, the trees lose their leaves and turn dark.

After recovering from the shock I quickly stop the skill, but a hundred meters in diameter of earth has been plagued.

This is different from when I marked the ground with my magic, because only I could see the difference but now clearly the ground is darkened and everything on it died, and even the miasma is faintly visible.

Dangerous, this ability consumes a lot of magic, if I didn't stop it I would probably pass out from exhaustion.

I don't know what uses this ability could have but for now I'll go rest.

.

When I returned to the plagued area I came across a group of thestrals and one of them eating, when I approached I noticed that what it was eating was a dead bird.

Now that I remember I think the thestrals might not be alive, they seem to like this place because of how so many have gathered and are resting peacefully.

After catching several rats, some of which were taken away by the thestrals at the slightest carelessness, I began my new experiment, injecting my magic into a living thing. After I injected my magic into them they died much faster and unlike the same they die with a lot of pain.

Even though they were already dead I kept injecting magic until they were saturated. Soon after I noticed that the thestrals didn't want to eat them anymore, because of the high amount of magic in them probably makes them toxic or something.

.

Christmas, it has been several days since my experiment with rats in the woods but nothing has happened yet.

I now find myself in the dining room while Hermione makes plans to infiltrate Slytherin and interrogate Malfoy.

When it's time to start the plan Hermione decides to leave me because it would be suspicious if I, Hermione's cat, was with them, but I followed them anyway while I hid easily taking advantage of the fact that it's already dark. In the end I stayed with Hermione in the bathroom because the hair she picked up was cat hair, I stayed patrolling in case the basilisk comes.

Well, in the eyes of a cat Hermione didn't look so bad partially cat.

After Harry and Ron returned, Hermione was taken to the medical room to recover, and there I stayed by her until she recovered.

.

EXTRA: POV Minerva McGonagall

After the petrifactions started not even time to relax anymore, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse we found out about the disappearance of some house elves.

We searched all over the castle until we found them with the help of other elves. What we saw horrified the elves following us and they cried.

After we met with the other masters and headed to the site to investigate the causes of the deaths.

When we arrived we saw that one of the elves entered the classroom even though we told them not to, shortly after the elf began to stagger and fell to the floor, to get him out of there we had to levitate him outside.

After examining the classroom it was discovered that the magic in the classroom weakens the life force of those who enter, the house elf who was weakened will probably take several days to recover but he will be fine. We then decided to seal the classroom to prevent the students from putting themselves in danger.

Although we tried to find the causes we couldn't find anything.

This happens every year, defense against the dark arts teacher murderer, chamber of secrets (not the first time), and many other things in previous years.

What's next, dragons, veelas, another killer, some cult or an infestation of wrackspurts?

I'm the one who has to do almost all the paperwork after some problem occurs. Is it too much to ask for a year with none of this crap?

.

.

.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

This story doesn't belong to me. Credits to the respective author.

Anyone who wants to var the Spanish version is in my profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...