𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... More

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16

163 23 53
By strawberry1d

Hosoek could only listen to Jessica's excited babbling with a slight smile on his face on the ride to the Jung Suray Hotel.

"Oh, Hobi-! After so many months, I can't believe I'm finally in Seoul. My parents have asked us to spend the weekend in Songpa-gu. It's luckily a few minutes from here. They say they miss you a lot." He just grinned, so she smiled widely. He has a soft spot for her parents. Because they are for her later in life, they are in their late 50s. She is their only child and was always lavished with attention.

They adore him because he is the only one who can handle their feisty child and has always loved and cared for Jessica.

"May we pay them a visit this weekend?" she begged.

"Why not?" Hoseok said, nodding. I'll check my schedule and see if we can visit them. I need some time off. I've been working nonstop on the new hotel's construction." He could feel the exhaustion in his body. He dismissed it as building-related stress. But he knows it goes deeper than that. Living with the guilt of what he did to Jessica.

"Oh, awesome, let me quickly call Eomma and tell her we'll be coming over," Jessica says brightly. We can go to my favorite place, the Lotte World Theme Park."

Hoseok raise his eyes teasingly, "You still love the Theme parks," he chuckled as she just spouts cutely and rolled her eyes. He missed her so much.

"I'll always be a little girl inside--" she just scrunched up her nose as Hoseok smirked teasingly. She likes it because she knows he is a little afraid of heights and it causes her so much pleasure to see him scream his longs out when they go on scary rides. He can be such a boy.

The atmosphere is so relaxing when he arrives at his hotel. The staff was pleasantly surprised to see Mr. Jungs "girlfriend" after so many months of absence. She is so beautiful and most of the staff ladies feel jealous about her beautiful physique and that face! Mr. Jung is so lucky to have such a good-looking woman. They always wondered when he will pop the question and become officially engaged.

But some of the staff had their reservations after rumors circulated through the grapevine that Mr. Jung had eyes for a certain sassy 'French girl whether it's true or not, they saw with their own eyes the chemistry between those two.

When they entered his Presidential suite, Jessica was delighted as she twirled around in the most luxurious room. Hoseok had a whole private suite inside his Hotel, better than the presidential suite.

"Wow, it appears that you have upgraded the entire place Hobi." She was flabbergasted by the dining area. Everything has an eastern flavor to it. The polished porcelain floors contrast with the gold-paneled ceilings. It appears to be light and airy.

"I hope you will feel at ease in my home for the next three weeks. I'll be staying in the penthouse." As he heard the porter at the door pushing Jessica's luggage inside, he smiled.

"Do you want something to eat or do you want to change your clothes? Seokjin-Hyung sent me a notification. He invited the guys and their partners to his new Japanese restaurant for dinner "As he read the message, he looked down at his phone. He is eager to try some of Soekjins' latest creations. He employed genuine Japanese chefs.

Jessica came and stood in front of Hobi. She caressed his chest as she looked seductively at Hoseok, who seemed to stiffen at her open offer. But he refuses to cave in.

"Why not take a rain check and enjoy the evening in the privacy of this magnificent suite, Hobi?" she says sultry through her long lashes, looking at his stoic stance. "I can remind you what you've been missing out on for months "Hobi clears his throat as she bites her lip seductively

As his eyes widened and shivers ran up his spine as if someone had walked over his grave, "Er...Jess, as much as I'd like to engage in some "physical activity," I don't think it's appropriate for us to do so right now. Remember we're on break? We promise not to succumb while we are still on hiatus. now, you made that rule...but now you want to break it."

Jessica sighs softly as she wraps her arms around his neck pulling his neck down to her level; Hobi is so hot and sexy, and she knows the woman craves him and wants him to end their relationship. She only said that to give them time to figure out who they are in their relationship, but she is back. To resume their deep connection.

She loves him and deems him to be hers. And she's here now because after seeing the beautiful new staff girls she hasn't met before, she begins to feel fear-fear of losing him to one of the beauties who work for him. She secretly despised Sanvi for working so close to him, but she has no plans to pursue her man. She comes back primarily to solidify her place in his life.

Hobi smirked as she took a deep breath against his mouth, looking up into his amused eyes "I apologize. Even if I know a little teasing will get you on your knees, I'm not going to tempt you. You'd never be able to resist me...Hobi, you know you never could"She then kissed him softly as a subtle promise that they will resume their physical relationship regardless. He simply cannot resist her charms.

Hobi closed his eyes for a brief moment, aware that he was a hypocrite because he had spent a passionate afternoon with a woman. He will never inform Jessica of that. Even if he didn't technically cheat on her, he cheated on their love for each other, and she will be absolutely devastated. He had to hide his feelings, which was extremely difficult.

"Jessica...please. Please don't do it to me. You know I...won't be able to resist you. And you giving me hope will crush me once more. So let's just enjoy our time together without getting too intimate, and see what happens in these three weeks ok. I'm not ready for that kind of relationship...and I don't believe in cohabitation. I want to legally marry you, make you mine, and create a home for you." He takes a deep breath, realizing he has just expressed his deepest desire for stability to her.

He doesn't wish to be alone for too long. He desires what Jungkook and Yoongi have right now: a loving home and a family. He aspires to be a family man, a loving husband to his wife and children, whose laughter and bickering fill his home. That is exactly what he desires. His mother isn't impressed with Jessica because she can't give him a firm answer about their future. They'd been together for almost ten years, and she couldn't bring herself to marry her son. Yoongi dated for less than two months before falling in love with and marrying the woman of his dreams.

Her tone is soft as she looks into his eyes and the conflicting emotions that rise to the surface...... as she whispered,"Baby, I'm working on my commitment phobia. But Heaven knows I want to be with you forever. I just want to work a little on my career and maybe get married when I'm...32-35. Like my parents, they built a successful empire and now own one of Seoul's largest conglomerate companies."

"Jessica...I'm already successful and financially independent," Hoseok pursed his lips with his brows furrowed," Your parents met later in life. They dated for a year before marrying. We dated for TEN YEARS, Jess. But let's not get into that right now. We agreed to talk about it, but the particular topic began to wear on me. I'll wait for you...when you decide you're ready. --Get some rest,---I'm sure you're tired from the flight...call me when you're ready for Arthur to come to pick you up. The restaurant is almost ten minutes from this hotel...my penthouse is almost an-hour drive away. I hope you're all right with that?" He gives her a slight smile and a soft kiss on the forehead, not giving her much of a choice. He wanted to go to the front door.

Jessica could tell Hoseok was going through a hard time, but he kept his emotions at bay. She sighs because she is aware of her reluctance to keep her promise to commit.

"Hobi--darling?" she grabbed his arm as he turned to leave. She looked at him with troubled eyes because she knows him so well, and based on his demeanor, she was genuinely worried

Hoseok turned and chuckled dismissively "It's all right, Jess. Don't be worried about such trivial matters, please. I completely understand. It's just that I-forget it. I'll talk to you later. The guys are very excited to see you." He gives her a slight smile and kisses her softly but gently on the lips.

He left the suite with a quick bow and a deep breath. Jessica was conflicted as she watched him. Why is he suddenly feeling this way? Hoseok exited the suite and went to his private elevator, which leads to his private underground garage. Why isn't he surprised? Jessica told him she was ready, but she wasn't. He clearly loves her and yearns for her to be by his side. Is he crazy to want that? He wonders if his love isn't sufficient. Perhaps he is too self-centered and has unrealistic expectations of her. For goodness sake, she's still 26 years old. Hoseok simply huffs as he reminisces in to give Jess a break and allow her to make her own decision.

He went straight up to his bedroom when he arrived at his penthouse. He changed quietly into all-black clothing after exiting a hot shower. With his dark designer coat, he wore a black designer turtleneck cashmere sweater and black pants. It can be cool at night.

Hoseok called Arthur, who went to the hotel to pick up Jessica. Jessica had an hour to think about her conversation with Hobi, and a deep sense of fear and dread entered her heart when she sensed a shift in his emotions.

Even when she avoids discussing marriage, he understands and declares his undying love for her, assuring her of his love. But something was way off base tonight. There was no excitement or passion in the affirmation of his love; it seemed to be fading, which she cannot allow. Perhaps he is exhausted or something.

They both suggest a hiatus for the eighth time, which their friends thought was stupid, but he understood, that her career comes first and being tied down so early in her life is not an option. Even though they are both in love with each other, Hoseok wants a firm commitment from her.

He told her that even if they were married, he would never stand in her way, that she would have all the freedom she desired, that he would provide her with all the material wealth she desired, and let her live and her career out,but the only condition was that she accepts the position of head curator at Kim Contemporary Galleries and be Mrs. Jung.

Oh, it's so difficult. She adores New York. And her four years in the United States were among the most exciting and fulfilling of her life; she adores her job and the museum. She absolutely loves Hosoek, but she cannot just up and leave, abandoning her dreams of staying in America. She had wished for it her entire life, and now that she has it, she will find it difficult to let go, even for love.

She sighed deeply as she made sure she looked extra sexy and alluring for Hoseok. She misses him even though they skype and talk on the phone every day. She wants him physically, and his newfound coolness irks her, even if he assures her of his love.

When she looked at him today, she couldn't believe how hot he had become. The older he got, the more attractive and enthralling he became. And this new side of him piqued her interest. He was like that before they met, and she pursued him relentlessly at university until he fell in love with her, and it still feels like that today. He appeared distant, and she needs to rekindle the passion in their relationship quickly before she loses him. She remembered what her mother had told her, that he will not wait for her forever and that some women desperately want him.He is extremely wealthy, has a great lineage, is a highly successful businessman, and is extremely handsome, and the woman is desperate for him.

"Thank you, Arthur-Oppa," she said as Arthur opened the door for her to enter.

Arthur smiles widely," My lady Jess. As always, you look stunning. You want my boss to have a brain aneurysm."

Jessica just smirked and shook her long blue-black hair over her shoulder, saying, "That is my plan.You and Hoseok are always together, Arthur. I'm concerned because he does seem distant. Does he get enough sleep?" In the mirror, her gaze locked on his, intensely.

"He was a little under severe stress about the building in Indonesia," Arthur says as he looks at her in the mirror.

Jess looks suddenly so worried.

"He was a little under severe stress about the building in Indonesia. He was so busy flying twice a week to Jakarta, but the Hotel should be finally completed in a few months. It's a massive project."Arthur concluded.

"Oh, I was a little worried..." Jessica smiled, in relief, reapplying extra 'rust burgundy colored lipstick on her lips as she looked at Arthur in the mirror.

"Don't worry...he's in good hands with Ms. Jung and Ms. Jiwoo. He does, however, miss you, Jessica. I can feel his longing for you to be near him every time you talk on the phone. He...er...needs you now...more than ever--er he just really missed you."

He is relieved that he did not say anything that would put his boss in a difficult position, but her long distance and on-again, off-again relationship with his boss is exhausting...no wonder--he just shook his head, not wanting to think about the real reason or reveal to Jess that his boss might be a little distracted.

"I'm relieved it's not anything serious."She smiled brightly with a deep sense of relief, and the joy in her eyes returned as she realized Hoseok might just be fatigued and stressed out.

She will be more understanding and will provide him with additional comfort and love. Perhaps she could persuade him to let her stay in his penthouse. When they are together, they could work on their relationship.

When they got to the restaurant, Arthur called his boss to let him know Jessica had arrived. Hoseok was standing in the foyer with Namjoom.

Hoseoks'breath hitched as she stepped out of the car. Her dress has a seductive side slit. She was stunning. Jessica was a fashionista who enjoyed attending fashion weeks.

He can't believe how lovely she is right now; when he entered her space, his eyes were wide with awe.

"Oh, holy heavens, you look mesmerizing," he said as he took her soft hand in his and drew her into his embrace. He kissed her softly on the cheek, careful not to ruin her lipstick with a kiss on her luscious lips.

Jessica giggled at his physical reaction to her beauty, and her heart burst with joy when she saw how delightful he was in her presence.

"You look hotter than hellfire, I love you so much , Jung Hoseok," she tightened her embrace.

He whispers softly against her ear, "I love you too, Jessica."

They stepped out of their embrace, hand in hand, with big happy smiles on their lips. Namjoon smirked at Hyungs' elation to have his girlfriend back. He hopes Jessica would just marry Hyung.

He welcomed Jessica with a warm embrace. They enter quietly, chatting. Seokjin set up a separate section for the boys. Only Yoongis and Taehyung were accompanied by partners. They heard Jessica was in town and decided to spend the evening with her. Jungkook's child is sick, and his wife was caring for him.

Among the friends, there was a lot of laughter and chatting. Jessica was overjoyed to see her old friends. She couldn't believe how much Yoongis and his wife love each other. Her beautiful presence alone illuminated his entire countenance. Their gentle touches and loving gazes, the way he attended to her needs. These two were a perfect match.

Jessica cast a discreet glance at Hoseok, whose eyes were smiling in the direction of his Hyung. But there was a glimmer of yearning in his eyes that vanished just as quickly as it appeared.

" So, where is Jimin tonight?" Hobi was surprised that the maknae hadn't arrived yet.

Jungkook smiled, "He unexpectedly flew to Germany for at least four months to check on a branch. His grandfather wanted to see him. Did you miss the notification in the chat group? He appears to be stepping up as company president."

"Wow! That will be a tremendous drain for our Chimmy!" Namjoon chuckled. It will ground their Chimmy. They are aware, however, that Chimmy wishes to put his master's degree in chemical engineering to good use.

Just then, their food order was taken, and the group fell into soft conversation as they sipped some Japanese Saki. Hobi seemed so comfortable among his Bangtan Brothers that the tension he had felt all day vanished from his mind. This evening, he could truly loosen up.

Dilraba, Taehyng's girlfriend, Yoenra, and Jessica had an amusing conversation about their jobs and families. Yoenra's eyes welled up with pride as she told them about her baby boy's cute little milestones and how proud Yoongi is to be a dad. He can't stop spoiling his baby boy, and they even went on a tour with him, which was a little challenging.

Dilraba and Jessica only smirked because Dilraba is still trying to persuade Taehyung to propose, but something like this memory loss is keeping him back. He is eager to regain his memory. Jessica, on the other hand, would love to start a family with Hobi, but not right now.

Seokjin and his chefs arrived with wooden containers filled with succulent steamed meat prepared in true Seiromushi style. Japanese fashion. The Bangtan elites squeal with delight. They adored the premium and ultra-fresh meats from Jeju Island.

"Enjoy yourselves, I hope my newest inventions get rave reviews."

Seokjin grins as the guys' eyes widen at the quality and presentation. Seokjin is a natural chef, which is why he earned a business degree in hospitality in Switzerland.

The food was delicious...and the company made it even more enjoyable. Seokjin has joined the group at the table.

Suddenly, the group notices an older couple with two very beautiful girls, dressed fashionably, being escorted by a waiter to a table of four just a few tables away behind a pillar.

A few pairs of eyes were wide-eyed and in awe of a specific individual in the group of people. The tallest girl immediately drew the attention of the Bangtan club, but one member stiffened in shock as he became breathless...

The girl who walked behind the shorter one was none other than the girl who kept him awake all night. The girl who makes his heart and mind ache because he is illegally drawn to her.

Her beauty caused him to breathe deeply, and his heart began to beat erratically in his ribcage. Oh Man! his mind exclaimed. Ms. Seo will be his demise. She was oblivious to her hypnotic presence. The single men whistle loudly. Namjoon and Seokjin were gobsmacked.

"Damn," Namjoon muttered under his breath.

Jungkook and Yoongi pressed their lips together, trying not to laugh out loud as they observed poor Hobi, who sat frozen, his mouth partially open. Taehyung was forced to kick him under the table. He sat across from his hyung so as not to make it too obvious that the oblivious girl made him breathless. Hobi blinked his eyes, quickly becoming flustered and red under the turtleneck collar. He looked helplessly at Taehyung, who discreetly gestured that he needed to calm down. How the hell would he do that? What's more stressful is that his girlfriend and the other girls were just as awestruck by the French girl, unaware of the conflicting emotions that ran rampant in his mind.

Noèmie was dressed to kill unsuspecting men. She wore a very eclectic dress, with one side so short that it revealed a toned thigh that made Hobi's mouth dry. His mind was in a spin, recalling how he caressed that smooth thigh with reckless passion- another side of her dress was long, and the fashion statement and color palette made the females around the table's eyes pop out.

"Oh, my word...that girl rocked that outfit," Yoenra exclaimed in awe. "Why did God give me a 1,5m length?" she huffs. "You are beautiful just the way you are," Yoongi said as he kissed his wife on the cheek. "And you are mine..." he said softly at the end. Yoenra smiles widely and kisses her husband on the lips.

"Gosh, I'm a supermodel, but that girl is rocking that look," Dilraba remarked to Jessica. "That is Peter's most recent collection; he is a young Vietnamese designer. That design caught my eye during Paris Fashion Week. Take a look at that shoe. Who the hell is that girl...she must be fabulously rich?" She looked perplexed at Taehyung, who smirked and asked, "Who is she, guys?"

Dilraba and Jessica desperately wanted to know, if she was a celebrity because their boyfriends recognized the girl. And they know it has nothing to do with her designer attire, but the fact that she was hot.

"Ask Hoseok?" Seokjin laughs softly. He lets out his trademark windshield laugh. Hoseok's eyes widen in astonishment. What the hell Seokjin!

Jessica raised her eyes and abruptly turned her entire body to face her boyfriend with a deadpan expression, while Hoseok was irritated by Seokjin's tacky way of putting him on the spot.

He felt how he grew hot as he looked at Jessica, feigning nonchalance," She is no one. Is it just a girl I had an 'altercation' with a week ago?" He gave Seokjin a dirty look. Why is he tormenting him like this?

Taehyung suddenly felt pity for his hyung because he was the only one who knew about his concerns with Ms. Seo and the true feelings he had for the girl he desperately wanted to deny, but FATE brought the two back together in the same restaurant. Will his hyung ever be able to relax? Jessica appeared to be irritated that he had an "altercation" with this hot stranger, which made her feel oddly restless.

"Is not what you think, Jess," Namjoon teased as he looked at a visibly pale Jessica." It's a very amusing story--" Namjoon recalls the incident in detail, beginning with Hobi's sportscar.

"Oh my goodness!"A light went on, Jessica exclaimed. She recalls Hobi only telling her about an idiot girl who scratched this new car and refused to pay, so he forced her to work as a maid and dismissed her last week.

The table burst out laughing as Namjoon made fun of Hobi's difficulty getting his money out of the girl. Dilraba and Jessica were shocked when they discovered she was a Korean but a foreigner. The guy told the girls that the previous Friday, while she was working as a waitress at the Jung Suray hotel for the Bangtan Elite club's weekly gathering, she "accidentally" spilled wine on Hoseok. And that the two despise each other.

Taehyung just snickers softly as Hoseok gives him a warning look. Taehyung quickly shoves a boiled egg into his mouth, to prevent him from laughing. "Despising each other"please! Ms. Seo and Hoseok-Hyung were ready to devourer each other's eager mouths if he didn't interrupt.

Hobi inhaled deeply and nodded, but his stare darted discreetly over to the table where the subject of the discussion sat; she was hiding behind a menu when they made eye contact, causing them to stare, unblinkingly at each other for a split second, unnerving Hobi so unexpectedly that he clears his throat and quickly gulps his saki down.

Taehyung and Jungkook pressed their lips together, unable to snicker at Hobi's obvious discomfort. Jessica appears unimpressed by Hobi's liaises with the gorgeous Ms. Seo.

Hobi knew Jessica wouldn't let it go because he hadn't told her everything about the antics with Ms. Seo, and the fact that the entire Bangtan Club is aware of her made Jessica jittery.

Yoongi quickly changed the subject because he could tell Hobi couldn't handle being put in a tough position, especially with the strict Jessica.

Jessica scoffs softly when she notices the said girl and Hobi making discreet eye contact, and with a smirk she softly pulls Hobi by his chin away to hers and kisses him passionately on the lips, leaving his lips wanting ...Hobi's eyes widened at the sudden display of affection, as the guys around the table began to holler.

"You mine--tonight," she added flirty, with a lopsided smirk against his lips.

Hobi was caught off guard by the surprising show of love. She wiggles her brows, a promise that only he understands. She desires him. Hobi chuckled softly.

Jessica looks at her boyfriend with open sensuality, bites her lip sexily, flips her long blue-black hair over her shoulders, and with a mocking discreet look, she stares at the table where Ms. Seo just saw the full display of affection but said girl just divert her gaze back to the menu looked unbothered down at her menu, but Jessica saw her widening her eyes.

"What was that all about?" Ha-Ni, who had been watching the entire stare-down, asked next to Noèmie.

Still staring at the menu, Noèmie scoffed softly, "That is called ' the smell of fear-- '"

A/n: Another update. Kindly vote and leave comments. Jessica started to realize that something strange is going on and she doesn't like it one bit.

A big shout-out to all the new readers, votes, and commenters. Je'Taime reaches 1.8k views. Thank you so much for supporting this fic.

1. Do you think Hoseok is unreasonable to get married?

2. Jessica realized that her reluctance is hurting Hoseok. Do you think she will give in?

3. Why is she suddenly afraid of Ms. Seo?

4. Will work on his relationship made Hoseok feelings for Y/n disappear?

5. Do you think Seokjin expose Hobi on purpose?

\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
282K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
464K 25.7K 41
Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where taehyung, a simple village boy had to perfo...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...