Don't Look Back

Oleh D_Harlowww

Don't let it hold you. Move forward and don't look back. Date started: 030922 Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Normal Day
Chapter 2: College Student?
Chapter 3: Squirrel
Chapter 4: Insecure
Chapter 5 Hopeless
Chapter 6: Birthday Encounter
Chapter 7: Set Back
Chapter 8: Flashbacks
Chapter 9: Conversation
Chapter 10: Dinner?
Chapter 11 Naive
Chapter 13: Confession
Chapter 14: Celebration?
Chapter 15: I Miss You

Chapter 12

67 6 1
Oleh D_Harlowww

...

Third Person's POV

Jeongyeon doesn't have anything to do since it's Christmas break until new year. Christmas break is coming now as it means that the semester as well. Everybody is so busy planning on going to trips and some just go home to their respective province. In Jeongyeon's case she didn't feel like going home because she's planning on studying in advance for her next semester since it's going to be a lot harder than this sem. That's just Jeongyeon thing to want to keep on studying and keep things so clean and neat.

Jeongyeon is staying at their dorm and her roommate Chae is somewhere probably hanging out with her classmates or her girlfriend since today is the last day of regular classes. So she doesn't expect anyone to visit at the dorm that's why she feels surprise when someone knocks because Chae doesn't have that hobby of knocking.

"Just a second!" Jeongyeon said as she tries so hard to get up from her comfortable position which is laying on her bed with books. She doesn't have any idea on who that is all she knows is that maybe some of Chae's friend.

She comes near the door and as she twists the door unlock she couldn't help but put smile on her face. Who wouldn't if you see a pretty face on this winter afternoon.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" The taller brunette instantly asks. And so the smaller brunette smiles at her showing a plastic of take out foods.

Jeongyeon let her in immediately she knows already what it means. Because they have done that a lot already.

"You seem happy I came in surprise" The smaller brunette says once she settles the food she brings and finally look at Jeongyeon.

"I didn't actually know you'll still be here, I thought you'd go home Jisoo" The taller answer her and she giggles.

Jisoo and her had been close together this semester. They have been good friends with each other they even promise together to introduce them with each other's friend. Probably that's going to happen next year.

"I will but how about you?" Jisoo asked her curious on what the taller brunette plans.

Jeong pouts and says she'll stay behind and since her family is on abroad too and she didn't want to go there.

"Then you can come with me?" Jisoo ask her giving her this puppy eyes and Jeongyeon is internally panicking on how cute Jisoo looks right now.

Jeongyeon just look at her in response trying to read if the latter was serious or just joking. Even if she's a psychology teacher she couldn't read the other girl this time.

"I might melt you know, but I'm serious Jeongie." The smaller brunette clarify to her as if she can read minds.

Well fact check they are psychology major after all. She doesn't know what to say. She is not good with new people and this people is not only new but they are pretty people after all. Seeing how pretty Jisoo is then for sure her family too.

"Don't think too much about it, it's not like I'll introduce you to them as girlfriend" Jisoo jokes to now blushing Jeongyeon. Jisoo can't help but made fun of Jeongyeon's reaction.

"Wae- anni! It's not like that. You know I'm nervous to new people" Jeongyeon explains herself to the latter defensively.

Jisoo laughs a little too loud than usual and that means that she succeeds on teasing Jeongyeon. Well it's not like she doesn't want to introduce Jeongyeon as her girlfriend but she thinks that it is not the time yet. She couldn't even confess to her because she knows what the girl had been through.

...

Jeongyeon's POV

I was waiting for Jisoo to responds but she looks like she's lost with her own world and she is smiling creepy. She's still pretty though.

I am snapping my fingers in front of her face to get her back to reality and it took seconds before she was about to respond but then my phone dings.

Jeongyeon looks confused right now. Why would an unknown number text her? So she didn't bother to reply. It was a lame invitation after all.

"Who's that?" Jisoo asks her to get her attention.

They are now sitting beside each other and Jisoo gave her food. Which she gladly accepts.

"Just unknown number texts me, it wasn't important." Jeongyeon response to the latter and so they continue talking for hours and hours.

Jeongyeon still haven't give Jisoo a proper answer and she said that she'll think about it until the 30th. Jisoo doesn't mind it since they are going to have a long vacation so it's alright for her to leave a little late.

...

Sana's POV

I shouldn't have done it. I shouldn't have texted her.

"I know what you're thinking Sana-sshi, don't worry too much." Nayeon-unnie assured me.

She was the one who push me to text Jeongyeon-ssi and make the first move. She even insists that I choose my birthday to hang out with her since she knows that I accidentally met her at her birthday too.

It's been half an hour and yet she's still not replying to me. Aigo I hate this feeling.

"She's not replying Unnie" I said throwing a tantrum to my Unnie.

She laughs at me and took my phone and looks at what I texted and she looks at me as if I'm being criticize.

"Why- I can't believe you text a lame ass message Minatozaki Sana" She said to me embarrassing me even more.

I know that she'll tease me even if she the one who push me to do the first move. I don't have any idea on what to do to such things like this. I never made the first move let alone text someone romantically it's always going out on a date and then nothing after that.

"I don't know what to say I just think that it'll be good if I text direct to the point." I explained to Nayeon-unnie with my minimal voice that just showed how shy I am to talk about it.

She smiles at me while nodding and types something. God, I hope she's not sending something creepy.

"Have a look Sana-sshi" Nayeon-unnie put my phone un front of me so now we are close towards each other and sharing the same screen. I'm glad that she hasn't send it yet.

To: Jeongyeon

Hey it's me Sana, i miss you. So can we hang out again? Do you have plans on 29th?

I blushed immediately as soon as what's on the screen registered to me. Why would I tell her I miss her? And it sounds like I like her a lot, well I do like her but not a lot.

"Unnie don't send it!" I said in an instant and she have good reflex that's why I didn't get the chance to get a hold of my own phone.

The next thing she do is what shocks me. I hear her send it and after that she gave it to me smirking. I swear to God I want to kill this grandma.

"Yah Unnie! You really send it; she'll probably think that I'm creepy" I reacted still looking at my phone.

While Nayeon-unnie on the other side it observing me. I wanted to smack her even once to get even with her.

"I just did what needs to get done. She'll show up for sure if she's not already seeing someone." Nayeon-unnie says winking at me and now exiting our room as if she didn't do anything to me.

I am so embarrassed and shy right now. There's too many questions I'm asking myself.

What if she won't reply? What if she does? What would I do if she agreed?

I am so fucked up right now and I don't even want to look at my phone right now.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

...

Jeongyeon's POV

I spent my afternoon with Jisoo and I had fun. It's fun most of the time when I hang out with her. I don't know maybe because she's nice and she have thus warm smile. She even invited me to come home with her and I want to say no in an instant but seeing her hopeful I just couldn't say anything than I'll think about it.

She's pretty, Jisoo is pretty and nice but every time I realize that's she's pretty that orange haired girl comes to my mind as well. She's too pretty too and act cute most of the time. I wonder when will I be able to run into her since I didn't get her number and she just insisted on seeing me again. I don't mind because that means I'll be able to see Minari too.

As I keep on thinking deep my phone suddenly vibrate indicating that I have new notifications.

Unknown:

Hey it's Sana, i missed you. So can we hang out again? Do you have plans at 29th?

Sana?? Is she the Sana I know? Maybe she is because she said hang out again. What should I reply? Or I should just leave it in read. Okay I'll reply because it's not every day and idol will randomly texts you and even say that she misses you which is flattering.

To: Sana

Hi? Where did you get my number?

I pressed send and I'm not expecting her to reply on an instant since she must be busy all the time. So I left my phone at my room and clean up the mess at the living room. After a couple of minutes I get back to my room to see 5 new messages and all from one and only Sana.

From: Sana

:'(

That's not important, can you go?

I miss you, I mean it Yoo Jeongyeon.

I see you're not replying :(

Okay i get it from Chae can you reply to me now?

The first thing that comes to my mind is 'cute' she's being cute even on text. I can't believe you Sana-sshi that's unfair. Oh I should reply though because she might think that I am snob.

To: Sana

Hey, sorry for late reply I was cleaning.

And to answer you I don't have plans and I promised to you too that we'll hang out again :)

I replied well I guess. I just didn't bother to notice her saying she miss me because that's awkward. I hope she doesn't notice it. I see notifications in a flash as if Sana is anticipating my replies.

From: Sana

Yah! I said I miss you pabo :'(

She's stubborn I guess. What am I supposed to say that I miss her too? Should I? I don't like her I need to remind myself that. Okay whatever I'll just tease her.

To: Sana

I know, good night pabo.

I press send and I can't wait for her to reply and she does. She always satisfies me and she's predictable too.

From: Sana

Ok.

I received a cold reply. Why do I feel a little scared even just on text? I can already imagine her being a scary Squirrel. I laugh to myself and there's knock in my door.

"Why are you laughing on yourself Unnie? Are you crazy?" Chae came out of nowhere. Oh it's pretty late that's why she's home already. I glared at her and she laughs to me and before closing my door again she teases me again.

"Oh I know now because Jisoo-unnie visited. Are you guys dating now?" She teases me and I can even reply to her because she closes the door already. I'll just get back to her tomorrow that little kiddo.

I remember to reply to the scary Squirrel which happens to be Sana. She must be a little pissed off right now.

To: Sana

I wanted to say it back in person, I'll see you at 29th.

I feel satisfied to what I responded and I know that Sana won't be replying anymore so I settled laying ready to sleep.

...

Sana's POV

"Yah! I got a date!" I shouted while she was going downstairs and everyone looks surprise to her.

"Unni it's late, tone it down" sleepy Dahyun responds to her but she didn't care since she's happy.

"Who's the unlucky girl?" Jihyo asks as if I will get pissed off tonight. Leader-nim Jihyo can't get me pissed off tonight.

"You go on date a lot but this is the first time you look proud of it." Momo said and I just keep my smile on my face then I hug Nayeon-unnie and thank her. And she has this reaction as if she finally gets what I was implying.

"Omo she replies? See I told you it'll work." She said proudly and hugs me back.

"Are you sure it was a date Sana-unnie?" Tzuyu question me and now that she asks it I realized that it wasn't a date after all. At least not yet.

"It's not really but I'll properly ask her in person" I explained to her but Tzuyu is not yet done annoying me.

"So it's not a date Sana-unnie" Tzuyu said to me smirking and as of the cue Mina laugh akong with Momo.

I rolled my eyes then leave. Let's see what's going to happen once I'll be able to actually ask her out. I wouldn't want to be in a bad mood so I'm going to look for what should I wear even if that's a couple of days away. I'm just too excited about it. Speaking of looking for something to wear I don't there's much of an option considering its winter. But I'll just go to whatever it is and just bring my charming self and that's enough.

...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

163K 11.5K 77
Trust and Love is a dangerous game, so better play it wisely or else you will take the consequences between pleasure and pain. Good Luck! :)
26.3K 609 13
⚠️: Not for innocent/sensitive people~πŸ”ž "𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐒𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐒𝐦𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 π›πž 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐨�...
222K 6.3K 36
"Once I found you, I'll never let you go again" "Then make me stay" Startedβœ” 17 Aug 2018 Endβœ” 11 Jan 2019 Β©byvnjun β€’cover by B3Mokaβ€’ Highest Rank : ...
21.5K 861 58
Everything have been hidden from everyone, but when things got worse they also need an answer for everything that's happening. Started: 8/9/21