๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

promise

4K 209 17
By ot7_bang_tan

"You Forgot What I Said Before?"

Yoongi looked at jungkook and said
"Yes!"

"Then let me remind you again! I said that we will sleep after finishing the milkshake so now the milkshake is finished that means we are going to sleep!" Jungkook said going towards Yoongi.

"Then I should also remind you again what I said before! I said that I don't want to sleep!" Yoongi said leaning back onto the headboard after picking the remote.

"Give it to me!!" Jungkook said and snatched the remote from yoongi.

"Jungkook! Give it back to me!!" Yoongi said and got up from the bed.

Jungkook started running here and there in the room. Yoongi was chasing him to get the remote but suddenly he was grabbed by namjoon.

"Let's sleep" namjoon said taking yoongi back to the bed.

Yoongi whined trying to free himself.

Namjoon sat down on the bed pulling yoongi with him too.

"Nooo!! Don't want to sleep joonie!!" Yoongi said trying to get up but namjoon was holding his arm tightly.

"But I want to sleep and I want someone to cuddle, can my KitKat cuddle with me please?" Namjoon asked softly laying down.

"Cuddle with kookie joonie, I am going to the living room" yoongi said trying to free his arm.

"It's already 3 am! I have to Leave for hospital at 8 hyung! Please stop whining and let's sleep!" Jungkook said laying on the other side of yoongi.

Yoongi pouted then was pulled by jungkook in his embrace.
"Sleep" jungkook said holding yoongi tightly.

Yoongi's face was pressed against jungkook's chest. He couldn't even breathe properly so he was moving in jungkook's hold.

"Can't breathe kookie!!" He said.

Jungkook sighed and left his hold on yoongi.

"Jungkook you sleep,I'll handle him" namjoon said and grabbed yoongi then pulled him towards himself and cuddled with him.

"Don't wanna sleep joonie" yoongi said.

"Then don't sleep KitKat, just cuddle with me please" namjoon said knowing yoongi will sleep in just some minutes.

Yoongi hummed. Namjoon closed his eyes and his hand was Patting yoongi's back.

Yoongi tried hard to keep his eyes open but failed because he was really very sleepy so in just 5 minutes, he fell asleep.

"Finally" namjoon said sighing.

"Thankgod" jungkook said covering yoongi properly.

Namjoon kissed Yoongi forehead then he and jungkook also slept.

Next morning
(7:35am)

"Hyung I am going to hospital" jungkook said coming inside namjoon's room who was sitting on the couch, working on his laptop.

"Done with breakfast?" Namjoon asked looking at him.

"Yeah hyung" jungkook said.

"Ok take care of yourself and don't over work alright?" Namjoon said smiling.

"Yes hyung, don't worry" jungkook said then went to the yoongi who was still sleeping while now cuddling with the blanket.

He sat down beside him and touched his forehead.

"He is ok now kook" namjoon said.

"Hmm, make sure that he eats healthy and sleep during the afternoon because last night he didn't slept much" jungkook said stroking Yoongi's soft cheek.

"Ok dr.jungkook" namjoon said looking at them.

"Bye yoonkitty" jungkook said kissing yoongi's cheek"

Then he left from there.

Namjoon continued his work.

(10:25am)

"This deal is very important for us, I don't want to lose it at any cost" namjoon said on the call while making breakfast.

"I want this contract and I will not bear it if someone did any mistake" he said then cuts the call.

Namjoon then went to his room with breakfast.

"Hyung? Are you in the bathroom?" He called yoongi when he didn't saw him on the bed.

"Yes namjoon" yoongi said from inside the bathroom.

Namjoon said "ok" and sat down on the couch after placing the breakfast on the bed.

After some minutes, yoongi stepped out from the bathroom.

"I am ready" he said while smiling looking at namjoon.

Namjoon looked at yoongi and frowned then he remembered about the promise.

"Can we go now please?" Yoongi asked with a huge smile.

Namjoon smiled and got up from the couch
"Yeah we will go but first have your breakfast" he said pointing towards the bed.

Yoongi looked towards the bed and saw the breakfast tray.

"I want to go out joonie" he said looking back at joonie.

"I know but you have to finish your breakfast first and till then I'll go and get ready, okay?" Namjoon said softly.

Yoongi pouted then asked
"Where is kookie?"

"He umm-" namjoon was cut off by yoongi.

"He went to the hospital right?"

Namjoon stayed silent.

Yoongi stomped his foot on the floor and shouted
"I will not eat anything until you both takes me out!"

Namjoon sighed while saying
"I didn't said that we are not going out right? But I don't think I promised about going out in the morning"

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"We will go out today for dinner okay? We will go to your favourite restaurant and enjoy there alot" Namjoon said trying to convincing Yoongi.

"I Know you are saying this just for now! You will refuse to go later" yoongi said.

"No hyung, I will fulfill my promise" namjoon said hugging yoongi.

"Okay" yoongi said hugging back.

"Ok now finish your breakfast" namjoon said breaking the hug.

Yoongi hummed and sat down on the bed and starting eating his breakfast.
"Can you please turn on the TV joonie?" He asked.

"Sure" namjoon said and turned on the TV and gave the remote to yoongi.

"I am in the living room okay?" He said.

Yoongi hummed with his eyes glued at tv.

Namjoon then went to the living room with his laptop.

He called jungkook while sitting on the couch.

"Yes hyung? Is everything fine?" Jungkook asked immediately.

"Everything is fine kook, are you busy right now?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah I am free right now,what happened?"

"When will you be able to come back?" Namjoon asked.

"I have two surgeries to perform and then also have some appointments so I think I'll get late today"

"Oh, well remember our promise to yoongi hyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Promise? What promis- ohh! About going out?"

"Yeah, he is already ready to go out but I told him that we will have dinner out" namjoon said.

"Ok then I'll finish everything here and then I will join you guys in the restaurant, don't wait for me okay?"

"You will be able to come there right?"
Namjoon asked.

"If I want to stay alive then I have to come, I don't want a kitty to scratch me with his paws"

Namjoon chuckled.
"Best of luck then kook" he said.

"Thankyou so much hyung"

"Ok so bye, don't forget about your meals "

"Yeah hyung, bye"

Then namjoon cuts the call and was going to continue his work but-

"JOONIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to like ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.7K 37
25 years old cold CEO of Min Industries, Min Yoongi fell in love with his adopted brother Kim Seokjin (26 years old) * Top - Min Yoongi * Bottom - K...
18.8K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"
12.6K 267 23
this is a story about strict brothers and naughty sister everything is imagination in this book nothing related to real life I don't have any inte...