ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter β™₯️
Special chapter 2β™₯️
Epilogue...🫰🫢
New story

15

9.3K 445 47
By cutegir2002

2 weeks later....

Finally the wait is going to end as from today taekook's marriage functions are beginning..... everyone in the Kim's and jeon's are busy doing their work.....first function is of haldi which will be done in jeon's mansion.....

So the jeon's are all running here and there checking on the arrangements....the backyard of jeon mansion is decorated beautifully with yellow and pink curtains and all....there is a swing placed in the centre of the backyard where the groom and bride will sit together and others will apply haldi on them....

Kook is in his room getting ready....while in Kim's mansion everyone is getting ready and are trying to not be late because they have to reach to jeon's mansion on time....

Finally they all sat in the cars ready to depart.....tae yoonmin and maana are in one car,yoonji hobi,yeji and Joo Hyuk are in one....while other relatives are coming in other cars....

Jeon's welcomed Kim's when they reached the mansion....tae was immediately hugged by Jin and yeo bin who were more excited than anyone ....they just can't wait for their dear kook's wife to finally come in their house as their family member....

Taekook's eyes met as they were made to stand together....kook smiled at tae who returned it with a shy smile....tae's dress was simple as they were going to apply haldi so he didn't wore something too heavy....but kook was sure this boy here can wear anything and will satill look stunning.....

(Tae's outfit)

(Jin's outfit)

(Jimin's outfit)

(Ami's outfit)...

(Kook's outfit)

(Joon's outfit).

(Yoongi's outfit)

(Hobi's outfit).

Everyone walked to the backyard where the rituals will be done....taekook were asked to sit next to each other on swing....yeo bin came with a red dupatta and placed it on tae's head....

Than Jin came with the Thali which had haldi...yeo bin first applied that on kook's cheeks than on tae's....she than pecked both of their forehead and backed away ....than yeji came and did the same....one by one everyone came and applied haldi on both of them.....

Yoonji was applying haldi on tae's cheeks but both of them had tears in their eyes....they smiled at each other and wiped each other's tears.....after everyone was done....taekook were asked to feed each other sweets....

"Kook feed him"Joon spoke to kook who was looking at tae....tae opened his mouth as kook fed him the sweet....

"Tae your turn come on"Jimin spoke...tae nodded as he also took a piece of sweet and placed it Infront of kook's mouth....

"Ouch"tae spoke as kook bite his finger with the sweet.... everyone laughed at the smile kook passed to tae while tae blushed seeing that mischievous smile....

"Sorry"kook muttered and tae nodded....

After the function was done they both were separately taken to differently taken to other place....there was curtain between them it was also In backyard.....

There were pots which had water....the ladies of the house will be pouring that water on them....

Jin gave a pot to yeo bin and than Jimin sat next to kook yeo bin slowly poured the water on kook while Jimin removed the haldi that was on kook's face....

Same thing happened with tae...yeji poured water on tae while yoonji removed haldi from tae's face....

After it was done...they were wrapped in towels and than kook went to his room to change and tae went to jimin's room to change in clothes which he had brought.....

After every rituals there was arrangements for snacks....so now they all were sitting in the living room eating the snacks which were placed on the dinning table.... whoever want just go take whatever you want and eat this was the system (buffet system is what we call in it Indian I guess).....

So tae was about to stand too to get his food but kook asked him to sit and he himself went and took his and tae's food ...he made sure to take everything he knew tae liked....

They all were sitting elders were a little far from them....while the youngsters were sitting together....tae's cousin were jealous seeing kook caring for tae this much....they had already planned something and they will be implementing the plan in mehndi ceremony.....

"Guys....what theme should we do in SANGEET and mehndi"Jimin asked....

"Yeah we should do something different we had already did the simple thing in yoonmin's wedding"yoonji spoke feeding maana....

"Yeah... let's add some games in the function"Jin suggest feeding Sumi .....

"Yes...I will ask mom to prepare a game ....you know she loves to play games"hobi spoke talking about yeji....

"Yeah...that will be good...but just adding games won't be too much fun we should do something else"Joon spoke...

"That's true.."yoongi spoke...

"Hey why don't we do retro theme in SANGEET ceremony...."yoonji suggest....

"Yeah that's a good idea...we will wear old times clothes...and if you want you can perform on old times song tooo"Jimin said and yoonji and Jimin high fived....

"Yes that will be awesome.... let's do this "Jin spoke...

They all looked at taekook when they heard giggling sounds...they all looked at each other because this two didn't seems to know they weren't alone....neither they were interested on the topic they were discussing....

Both were in their own world talking and giggling on something...so to catch their attention yoonji cleared her throat....

"Excuse me Mr and soon to be Mrs jeon....may I have your attention please"Jimin spoke making both of them shy by the teasing stares...

"Yes Mrs Kim"tae spoke making all of the giggle on how jimin's teasing smile turned into shy one...

"Yeah...this is not fair"Jimin spoke as he hid his face in yoongi's chest....

"Why... aren't you Mrs Kim...hmmm"Jin also teased...

"Ok ok...guys did you both heard what we talked"yoongi spoke trying to distract everyone and not tease Jimin....taekook shook their head as they didn't heard what they were discussing.....

So Joon explained everything to them again and they happily agreed on the retro theme....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 6.3K 50
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...
829K 32.4K 46
A story of two people being married without knowing each other.... Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, strict, rude and introvert.hidding lots of secrets Kim...
34.4K 3.2K 20
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
163K 6.9K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...