The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qi...

Da AuroraLuxi

A human girl goes to the world of dragons, fairies, and demons. Her heart is merged with the villain Dongfang... Altro

2. Matian Meilin
3. His True Meaning of Power
5. Merging of the Hearts
6. Qingcang Can't Kill Meilin
7. She Belongs To Qingcang
8. The Wicked Woman
9. Stranded In Her World
10. Battle In A Hotel Room
11. Dongfang Qingcang Intimidates Yichen
12. Meilin Naively Insults Dongfang
13. The Tunnel of Worlds
14. Meilin's Bold Move
15. Qingcang's Ultimate Decision
16. Their Inescapable Fate of Downfall
17. Their Sweet Little Secret
18. Home Sweet Home
19. Struggling Like A Woman
20. Her 'Moon Fairy' Servant
21. Love Between Human and Demon
22. Qingcang Falling For Meilin
23. Make A Wish
24. Moon Supreme's Wish
25. Meilin's Promise to Qingcang
26. Bitter-sweet-ness
27. Gentle Closeness
28. How To Make Her Happy
29. The Genius Strategist
30. Silly Little Human!
31. The Amusement Park... Date?
32. Qingcang's Pain
33. Love Triangle
34. Holding On and Letting Go
35. Meilin's Transformation
36. You May Kiss The Bride
37. The Wedding Night
38. Torn Between Worlds
39. Tormented Heart On Fire
40. Shangque the Black Dragon
41. Lina the Gentle Fairy
42. Her Heart's Dilemma
43. There's More To Him
Goodbye, The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang
Chapters 1 & 2 - Meilin & Deming
A/N: Do not steal my work

1. Dongfang Qingcang

4K 97 22
Da AuroraLuxi

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

This fanfiction is for your personal enjoyment as a reader only.

"The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang" is in the public domain. All original additions, including original characters, concepts, settings, events, illustrations, chapter summaries, and other occurrences, are copyright © 2022 by Aurora Luxi and may not be reproduced, distributed, filmed, animated, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without written permission from the author.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

The Moon Supreme has been rewritten and revamped into a newer iteration by Aurora Luxi.

Copyright © 2022 ("The Moon Supreme" fanfiction), 2023 ("Demon King's Love" novel) by Aurora Luxi

.

.

.

(I've written an original novel, "Demon King's Love", and incorporated everything I've created in this work of fiction. It's copyrighted for an extended period, so please refrain from any form of plagiarism. I feel compelled to emphasize this because someone admitted wanting to use my material in 'their book'. By the way, if someone is a writer, they would understand the significant time and effort invested in writing and researching. Regardless of how much you might admire my story or feel 'honored' to incorporate parts from it, I must firmly reject any such requests, which is incredibly disrespectful.)

.

.

.

Follow me if you end up liking this story because I'll keep writing similar stories in the future, and you might miss out.

The Prologue and Chapter 1 are both in Part 1 here.

THIS CHAPTER IS THE START OF Saga 1: Mortal World Saga.

Millions of years ago, an indestructible soul split into two parts: one part possessed the power of insight and compassion, while the other was imbued with overwhelming strength and immortality.

Chonghua, a member of the Fairy Tribe, and Yannu from the Moon Tribe fell deeply in love, transcending their tribal differences. Their love story became renowned throughout the realms.

When Chonghua consulted the Arbiter's fate tree, he received an unchangeable omen that conflicted him. The prophecy revealed that Yannu's true love was not Chonghua but Xiajun, a man from her tribe, currently imprisoned in the Haotian Tower. Also, it foretold that Yannu would bear a daughter who would collaborate with a powerful man from the Moon Tribe, possessing unparalleled strength, leading them to destroy the high fairy lords who called themselves 'gods' and their entire foundation, ending the era of the fairies.

Devastated by the revelation, Chonghua's love for Yannu transformed into hatred. Firmly believing in the prophecy, he ended his relationship with her and married a fairy.

Yannu, heartbroken by Chonghua's betrayal, became the founder of the Moon Tribe in the Cangyan Sea. She took decisive action to secure their well-being. Driven by her people's plight, she underwent difficult trials to acquire the devastating technique known as Hellfire, transforming into a merciless and unfeeling Moon Supreme, the most powerful being across all realms.

Yannu ravaged the Fairy Realm, leaving a path of destruction and even obliterating a section of the Haotian Tower. She mercilessly eliminated anyone who crossed her path, including Chonghua's wife.

Xiajun escaped from the Haotian Tower upon learning about the fairies' deceitful plan to trap Yannu's primordial spirit. He teleported Yannu to safety, and in their seclusion, her emotions began to heal in his presence, leading to a deep and unconditional love between them. They married with only two trusted witnesses. Soon, their daughter, embodying the primordial spirit of insight, was born.

Meanwhile, Chonghua, desperate to alter the infant's destiny, removed her powers and banished her to another world through a portal. In doing so, he lost his own life and his toddler son, Yichen, who accidentally wandered into the portal.

Eighteen years ago, Yichen and the girl arrived on Earth, untouched by the passage of time, and lived as ordinary humans.

He stood there, his fair hands stained with cold blood, wielding his longsword. A transparent ring with golden specks adorned his pointing finger. Drops of scarlet liquid dripped from his blade, trickling down to the tip.

He was a young man who appeared to be around twenty years old in human years. He exuded regal elegance with his dark-brown hair cascading down to his knees, straight and glossy like silky sheets. He had strikingly handsome features as if precisely sculpted according to the golden ratio; a pointed nose, defined cheekbones, and eyebrows as sharp as daggers. His name was Qingcang, "Dongfang Qingcang".

Deep in thought, Qingcang reflected upon his achievements. "I have successfully reclaimed all of Cangyan Sea's lost lands and historical artifacts from the Fairy Tribe," he pondered aloud with a deep voice, his aloof eyes narrowing. "I have restored order after the chaos left by my father." He reminisced about the day when he ascended to the position of Moon Supreme as a teenager, earning the title of the King of Kings after killing his own father.

The Moon Tribe had suffered losses in previous wars against the Fairy Tribe until the reign of Dongfang Qingcang. With a single sweep, he could kill tens of thousands of soldiers, posing a threat to the Fairy Realm. To the fairies, he was their worst nightmare, continually surprising them with his ever-growing strength. To the Moon Tribe, he represented their hope for peace in their struggle against the Fairy Tribe.

However, Qingcang faced numerous challenges within his tribe, particularly from older men who were too proud to accept orders from a young leader. Despite being the Moon Supreme, some individuals defied him, working against him instead of joining forces to reclaim their lost glory from the Fairy Tribe.

The Moon Tribe had suffered losses in previous wars against the Fairy Tribe until the reign of Dongfang Qingcang. While most of his people revered him as a great leader, some Western Moon Tribesmen refused to surrender. Their king posed a problem and was blinded by arrogance, leading his people toward their own demise. Today, they would witness the true destructive power that Qingcang possessed.

'This will serve as a warning to all who dare defy me,' Qingcang contemplated.

Panting heavily, sweat streaming down his face, Qingcang collapsed on the ground amidst the thousands of bodies. Echoes of the enemy army's screams still lingered in his mind, the memory of their advance to claim his life. Weary, with his piercing brown eyes growing heavy, he watched as the world darkened and spun around him, surrendering to the embrace of a deep slumber.

Dongfang Qingcang would be standing now if it were not for one crucial unforeseen occurrence during the battle, something he had never experienced before.

.

.

.

Earlier today:

Dongfang Qingcang sat gracefully on a radiant golden throne, wearing multi-layered black garments and a golden half-crown, its horn-like protrusions on either side emphasizing his esteemed status as the Moon Supreme. His role as the King of Kings demanded uncompromising dedication and relentless determination. He had consistently strived to elevate the glory of his tribe. Now that he had achieved that goal, his focus shifted toward the Fairy Realm, driven by an undying thirst for revenge. His dark heart knew no mercy, for he swore to annihilate the realm, sparing no one in his path.

Qingcang's brown eyes glimmered with a fierce light as he observed the room, his face twisted in contempt. Curly lanterns hung from the high ceiling, casting their gentle glow upon the surroundings. Intricate mosaics and hand-painted frescoes adorned the walls, depicting their ancient battles against enemies. Intricate patterns and motifs embellished every inch of the throne room while majestic pillars supported the high ceilings. Tension filled the Middle Eastern-style throne room as the mighty King of Kings focused on the audacious man who dared to offend him.

"You're nothing more than a man who has barely passed the age of a boy," the man sneered at the younger man seated on the grand throne positioned on a raised platform at the far end of the room.

"Oh?" Qingcang responded calmly, still seated upon his throne, his expression unchanging and his voice low and menacing. Throughout his reign as the Moon Supreme, he had never encountered such a foolish man who tested his patience. He was adorned in elaborate, dark-iridescent armor that shimmered in the dim light, his long hair flowing down his back, and luxurious black-golden robes with patterns.

"I may not possess your strength, but when my people unite, our collective strength is unmatched," the older man addressed the young ruler. He was dressed in flowing black robes adorned with jeweled ornaments and stood defiantly.

Qingcang's eye twitched, his fists clenched, and he tilted his head slightly. The room fell into a hushed silence as he contemplated his next move. The nobles watched with bated breath, fully aware he was a man impossible to tame.

The throne room resembled Pars architecture of West Asia, featuring towering columns, arches, and domes adorned with vibrant mosaics and intricate designs. It had stone-carved statues depicting revered ancestors, leaders, and ancient Moon Tribe warriors who had achieved great glory. Among these sculptures stood a tribute to Yannu, serving as a reminder of the Moon Tribe's triumph over the Fairy Realm and their liberation from oppression inflicted upon them by the Fairy Tribe.

With a fierce glint in his eye, the older man raised his voice once more. "One day, Dongfang Qingcang, we will overthrow you," he declared with seething hatred, his words echoing off the stone walls. "We will never serve a mere boy."

Qingcang rose from his throne, his tall, imposing figure casting a dark shadow over the trembling man. He lifted his head slightly, fixing his cold, dark eyes upon the Western King, looking down at him with a condescending gaze.

The man's eyes widened with terror as he met the Moon Supreme's gaze, fully comprehending his situation's gravity.

Qingcang's eyes narrowed as he confronted the speaker. "King... of... the... West," he enunciated each word deliberately and menacingly, pausing between them. His voice carried a harsh, deep tone, and he maintained an unblinking glare at the Western King.

The Northern and Southern Kings, along with the ministers in the throne room, trembled with fear as they sensed Qingcang's intention to execute the Western King before their very eyes.

"You want to kill me? That's not a problem, and I can forgive that," Qingcang thundered, his powerful voice resonating throughout the hall as he descended the stairs with purpose. Each step he took echoed loudly on the polished floors, growing more intense with each step.

The Western King swallowed hard, realizing the imminent danger he was in. His life was hanging in the balance.

In the suffocating throne room, the two men's eyes locked in a silent battle of wills. The nobles held their breath, waiting to see what the Moon Supreme Lord would do next.

Qingcang stood before the Western King, his imposing presence still felt. His eyes, dark and intense like the night sky, pierced through the other man's gaze. A scowl formed on the Moon Supreme's face, sending chills down the spines of those present. "However..." he uttered, his voice filled with chilling authority.

The Western King suddenly felt a crushing pressure on his throat, struggling to breathe as he desperately tried to break free from Qingcang's grip that lifted him off the floor. Trembling, he realized his survival in the throne room was uncertain.

"You traitor," Qingcang hissed angrily. The Western King's eyes widened in fear. "You dared to claim a part of the Moon Tribe as your own. We are the Moon Tribe, the greatest enemy of the Fairy Tribe. Do you think I'm unaware of your schemes to divide us?" His voice grew with each word, his anger reaching its boiling point.

Qingcang's grip tightened around the Western King's throat, his fingers digging as he exerted dominance. The room was consumed by an eerie silence, broken only by the muffled gasps and wheezes of the struggling king who fought for breath.

"Do you think I'll allow anyone to incite unrest among us and fulfill the fairies' desire to weaken us?" Qingcang questioned firmly, his will unyielding. His frown deepened as he locked eyes with the other king.

The King of the West found himself speechless, unable to muster a defense against the overwhelming confrontation presented. The crowd of nobles and officials murmured, their faces a mixture of shock and anger. They had placed their trust in him, only to be betrayed.

Qingcang's anger intensified as he demanded an answer. "ANSWER ME!" he roared, his eyes burning with fury.

The Western King could only avert his gaze, fear preventing him from meeting Qingcang's eyes. Clearly, he had underestimated the young man before him, caught in his own web of deceit.

"If you had the power to overthrow any Moon Supreme, you would have done so to my father years ago while they were still alive. But you failed where a mere boy succeeded. You, and everyone in West Cangyan Sea, lack the means to end my life because I am immortal..." Qingcang sneered, disgust dripping from his words.

The Western King was stunned upon hearing the revelation of Dongfang Qingcang's immortality, and his hopes were shattered. This knowledge made it abundantly clear that he could never be slain.

Qingcang closed his eyes, his expression briefly serene. "However, if you insist on separating yourselves from the rest of us, I'll allow it," he calmly stated, his voice carrying a resolute tone. Opening his intense, almond-shaped eyes, he locked his gaze onto the terrified soul of the Western King.

Feeling the grip around his neck loosen, the Western King tumbled to the unforgiving stone floor, gasping for air as he rubbed his throat. The nobles sought clarification as to why the King of Kings would permit the traitor's sinister plans to unfold.

Qingcang's eyes glimmered with righteous fury as he declared his intentions. "I shall overthrow the Fairy Realm, conquer all realms, and restore Cangyan Sea to its former glory. Every last fairy will be eradicated, and none spared," he announced, his deep voice resonating throughout the throne room.

Realizing that he had lost the support of his people and Qingcang's backing, the King of the West sank to his knees, his face contorted with fear and desperation.

However, Qingcang's expression remained ruthless and unyielding, his eyes fixed on the kneeling king. "Bring forth the spies!" he commanded in a chilling voice, his tone allowing no room for dissent.

The tension in the throne room heightened as Qingcang revealed the King of the West's betrayal. The Western King's face showed a mix of surprise and disbelief as guards in black armor escorted his two accomplices forward. The henchmen, their robes in tatters, lowered their heads in shame as they knelt before their master on the polished stone floor.

"Behold." Qingcang raised his hands briefly before smoothing down the sleeves of his royal robe. "Your scheme to divide Cangyan Sea ends today." His voice grew colder as he continued, "Prepare for the execution of these spies at nightfall."

"As you command, my Lord," the guards responded obediently, their voices resonating through the hall.

Pleading for mercy would be futile. Qingcang was known for forgiving those who sought his death, whether through pure assassination or attempting to claim the title of the Moon Supreme. Many harbored ill intentions toward him across all realms, yet he paid little attention to such threats. However, there was one offense he could not tolerate: treason against the Moon Tribe.

"As for you," Qingcang spoke, turning his head to address the King of the West while keeping his back partially turned. "At sunset, lead your people to Xuanxu Desert, and I shall personally deliver their death." His voice lacked mercy, leaving no room for negotiation. Pausing briefly, he slowly turned to face the Western King fully. "Now, leave the Silent Moon Palace," he commanded the speechless king. With that, he ascended the stairs and reclaimed his seat on the throne.

A hushed silence settled over the throne room as the Western King departed. Dongfang Qingcang, the immortal Moon Supreme, exuded an even greater air of intimidation than his father. He had earned a reputation as the most feared being in the three realms.

Qingcang's intense gaze swept across the gathered nobles and officials, his cold and imposing presence overshadowing them all. "If anyone dares to challenge me, you are welcome to join the King of West Cangyan Sea at sunset in Xuanxu Desert," he declared with a menacing tone, the light gleaming off his dark, shimmering armor. The crowd gasped in shock and trembled with fear, shrinking under his overwhelming presence.

The nobles and officials swiftly obeyed Qingcang's command, dropping to their knees and bowing their heads in submission. The air in the throne room grew heavy with trepidation and unease, each person aware that he was not to be taken lightly as defying him would lead to certain death. However, they exchanged hushed whispers, acknowledging that the Moon Tribe had never been more united than they were now.

Qingcang turned on his heel and strode out of the throne room, the echoing clicks of his boots resonating loudly against the polished stone floor. Everyone watched him leave in silence, a haunting stillness enveloping the space as their lives rested in the hands of an oppressive and ruthless tyrant.

Qingcang was on the verge of exiting the throne room, and whispers circulated among the assembled crowd. Some were filled with fear and uncertainty, while others detected a glimmer of hope in his earlier words about improving the lives of the Moon Tribe.

Taking a brave step forward, the King of the South raised his head with determination. "My venerable Moon Supreme Lord, Dongfang Qingcang," he spoke with resolve. "Our tribe has suffered for too long under the oppressive rule of the Fairy Realm. We have endured mockery, oppression, and the erasure of our culture and traditions. We are ready to stand by your side, fight alongside you, and restore the long-lost glory of our people."

The crowd responded with a collective bow, humbly expressing their agreement. Soon, a chorus of voices emerged, uniting in a pledge of support for Qingcang's cause.

As Qingcang turned around, his eyes cold and detached, he observed the submissive crowd. 'Lord Yunzhong... I will tear him apart,' he contemplated, his gaze narrowing with icy intensity. 'I will ensure he writhes in agony as I wrench his beating heart from his chest.' The sinister notion left a wicked smirk on his lips.

Please leave a comment to help out and give it a vote! I'd appreciate it a lot.

.

"The Moon Supreme, Dongfang Qingcang" is in the public domain. All original additions are copyright © 2022 by Aurora Luxi.

Demon King's Love is available on Wattpad and handpicked by Wattpad's official @ Romance page!

About the new novel

Trapped in the human world, the Demon King struggles to resist falling in love with a girl as he plots to overthrow the 'gods' and conquer all realms upon his return.

Meilin Matian is an 18-year-old girl with a passion for gaming and a very well-known figure in the Esports community. One day, her life takes a turn when a handsome tyrant, Feng Deming, the ruler of the Astaran realm, enters her world. Initially assuming him to be another Prince Charming, Meilin quickly realizes that Deming is anything but charming and the last person she wants to be acquainted with. "Silly Little Human, as much as I despise it, I'm stuck with you," Deming sneers. Meilin fires back, "Stuck with me? I'M stuck with you!"

As they face various obstacles, Deming finds himself drawn to Meilin, ultimately falling deeply in love with her, despite being aware of the potential separation that comes with the mission of fulfilling his destiny.

However, Meilin's heart already belongs to another man with an equally intriguing background. Ningshun, the attractive leader of her Esports team, has a charming personality and flirty humor that easily sway her, making her yearn for something more between them. But he's a man of many mysteries, and his hidden side carries a risky secret.

Why do Deming and Meilin need each other? Is this truly Meilin's first encounter with something otherworldly? And what secrets does Ningshun have about his connection to Meilin?

This is an original novel authored by me. All characters, settings, and artwork belong to me.

GENRE:
Fantasy (Xianxia), Romance (soulmates, forbidden love), Comedy, Drama, Action, Adventure.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

3.1K 58 21
Rong Qiuyue, a prominent inner disciple of the strongest immortal swordmaster known to be revered by all, met with an unfortunate encounter and ends...
159K 10.1K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
154K 12.1K 30
πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“ Wang Yibo, a twenty-eight-year-old handsome guy is a member of a group founded by his brother Haikuan in China-THE PRIVATE EYE. Th...
50.5K 2K 13
what if the mdzs universe also included secondary genders what if only soulmates react stronger to each other phormones than everybody else what if l...