𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 Ӝ ᴡᴇɴ...

By Inf3stedRats

-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything... More

Headcanons & A/N
𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 ⊹ 𝙸𝙸
𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ⊹ 𝙸𝙸𝙸
A/N!!
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 ⊹ 𝙸𝚅
𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 ⊹ 𝚅
𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 ⊹ 𝚅𝙸
Thank you!
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 ܀ 𝚅𝙸𝙸
important pls read
Vent
𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘗𝘵2 ⊹ 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
Question
-𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬- ⊹ 𝙸𝚇
𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭 ⊹ 𝚇
THANK YOU
important pls read
YAYYY
𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ⊹ 𝚇𝙸
𝘚𝘸𝘢𝘱 ⊹ 𝚇𝙸𝙸
ANNOUNCEMENT
tysm
𝘍𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘱𝘵2 ⊹ 𝚇𝙸𝚅
𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 ⊹ 𝚇𝚅
𝘗𝘪𝘤𝘯𝘪𝘤 ⊹ 𝚇𝚅𝙸
A/N pls read
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧 ⊹ 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝘎𝘊 ⊹ 𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
2 ⊹ 𝚇𝙸𝚇
𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇
𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸
𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘢𝘺 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸
𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅
𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦́ ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚅
vry important
𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸
vent/rant
𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸
PLEASE read TYTYTY
𝘞𝘢𝘹 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝘛𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇
𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇
𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦? ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸
𝘔𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘤 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸
Headcannon's
𝘚𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘦 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅
Read.
Favourite scary movie?
𝘞𝘢𝘹 𝘱𝘵2 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅
ignore this
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘵2 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸
𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸
𝘍𝘪𝘨𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 ⊹ 𝚇𝙻
𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 ⊹ 𝚇𝙻𝙸
questions/suggestions
Message for everyone
𝘔𝘴. 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘳. ⊹ 𝚇𝙻𝙸𝙸

𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 ⊹ 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

2.7K 32 142
By Inf3stedRats

(A/N: gonna start writing requests again bc they rlly need to be written😨 there are some requests in which I forgot to write down who requested them so I apologize,, music is fr motivating me to write rn🧚‍♂️
TW/warning:
Suicide
Suicide mentions
Derealization
Hallucinations
Do not read if these are upsetting or triggering to you.)

〘 ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɢᴀʏᴢᴀʀᴅ𝟶𝟿.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛ ᴡᴀʏ sᴏ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ғᴀᴛʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴏ ɪ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘᴛ 𝟸 ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ 〙

⪻ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴘᴛ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴅɪsʙᴇʟɪᴇғ, ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴇɴɪᴅ ʙᴀsɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ. ⪼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing was real to her anymore, not a single thing felt nor looked real. The girl couldn't go more then 30 minutes without zoning out in some way, everything was a constant loop in which she was living in. The same cycle everyday, waking up, leaving for class, going to more classes, going to the dorm during lunch, returning to class, going back to the dorm. It was like she was rotting away slowly and it was more than obvious. The large bags under her eyes, no longer having her nails colored, her hair dye fading. Yoko was noticing, Divina, Bianca, Ajax. All of her friends but whenever they'd ask she'd freeze, shut down, or zone out. She was always lost in thought, Wednesday's death hit her hard. "Enid, Sinclair!" Someone yelled, shaking her from her thoughts. The girl blinked a few times, coming to her senses of what was happening. She was in a half empty classroom, all eyes on her as Yoko was crouched in front her table.

Enid sighed and ran her hands over her face, "sorry." She said quietly. She closed her eyes for a moment before getting up from the table and grabbing her bag. She immediately started to walk out from the class, earning snickers from some students who were still leaving. Yoko ran after her, "E, are you okay?" She asked out of breath. Enid nodded her head before glancing over at the vampire. "Was just lost in thought." She said plainly. "Yeah, I can tell. I was trying to get your attention for almost 5 minutes." Yoko replied. "Mh-" Enid was about to reply when she swore she heard something behind her, a female voice calling her name. She immediately turned her head around, terrible idea. She stopped mid walk, staring in shock as she watched 'her' make it's way through the crowd toward her. A black silhouette, shorter then her, braided hair, making its way through the crowd.

Enid blinked and before she knew it, the silhouette was gone. She inhaled deeply before turning back around. 'She's dead. She's dead. She's dead. It's not real. None of its real.' She repeated to herself in her head. "Yo, E. Come back to me, are you sure your okay, do you need to talk? You can always come to my dorm." Yoko said patting the girls back. "Can I dorm with you for a while. I can't handle being there" Enid asked quietly. Yoko gave her a warm smile, "yeah, ofc. Do you need help bringing anything over?" Enid shook her head. "Thanks." She said plainly before walking off. As she walked back to her dorm she swore multiple times she saw Wednesday in one place or another. Talking to someone, standing alone, walking towards her. Her lack of sleep was causing hallucinations, bad ones. To the point she would see things running toward her and then disappear, random people in her dorm during the night, someone on Wednesday's side of the dorm. So many things, and each thing she saw just made her lose more sleep, it was sending her into a spiral.

She didn't know who was real, she didn't even know if Yoko, her best friend was real. 'She's not gonna be there, she's already gone. The noose is gone. Everything. She won't be there.' Everytime the girl was about to enter her dorm she had to tell herself the goth girl wasn't going to be there, she wouldn't be hanging from the ceiling, she was already gone. Enid took a few deep breaths before opening the door slowly, peaking her head into the dorm to check just in case. She sighed in relied when nothing was there, she immediately went in and closed the door. Enid made her way over to her side of the dorm to pack some things to bring over to Yoko & Divinas dorm. She went over to her desk to grab her laptop when suddenly a small black box, and a letter caught her eye. It had been almost a month since Wednesday's death, Enid had not touched her laptop nor been over to her desk since then so seeing this note and box was surprising.

The wolf grabbed the two things and placed them on her bed, she'd look at them once she got to Yoko's dorm. Enid placed the last few things she'd need into her bags, grabbed the box and letter and left the dorm locking it behind her with the key she had. Enid made her way to Yoko's dorm zoned out in thoughts, not seeing the stares, or hearing the whispers she'd gotten from people in the hallway. Finally the wolf stopped at Yoko's dorm door and knocked, well she waited she stared at the two things in her hand. The letter (or so she hoped) seemed rather heavy then a normal letter. Maybe it wasn't a letter, just something in an envelope.

Apparently the wolf got to lost in her thoughts again as Yoko pulled her inside. "What's that?" She asked pointing to the box and envelope as she grabbed Enid's bags from the hallway and brought them into the dorm. "Not sure" Enid replied. She walked over to the 'empty' bed in the dorm room. Not so much empty if it still had one of Enid's comfortors, sheets, and pillow sets on it from when she was here last time. Seeing that the bed was freshly made brought a small smile to Enid's face, "thank you Yoko" she said quietly. Yoko hummed in response as she carried the bags over to the bed. "STRONG MOMM-" Divina shouted out, but cut herself off. Yoko turned around and shot the girl a glare, "shut it" she spat out before turning back around. "Need help unpacking?" She asked with a smile. Enid stood there in shock from the moments before.

Enid blinked a few times. "I-.." Yoko began to open the bags so she could help unpack anyway. "Just ignore her" she said quietly. "Right.." Enid said hesitantly before going to unpack one of her bags. "Your always welcome here, you know that right? Whenever you need one of us" Yoko said looking up and the wolf. Enid made eye contact with the vampire who took note of how tired the girl looked, the dark bags under eyes, she was a complete mess and Yoko was heavily aware of it.

<>

Finally almost an hour and a half later both Yoko and Enid were done unpacking everything, setting them where they needed to be, and putting away the wolfs clothes. Now the wolf was sat on the bed, the box in her hands, staring down at the small tag attached to it. Slowly the wolf grabbed it and flipped it over to read it. The tag read: To: 𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽, 𝓔𝓷𝓲𝓭 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓻. From: 𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓼. Enid immediately felt tears dwell in her eyes. 'She left me something, and I never saw it?' God she felt like such an idiot, how could she miss this? Enid held her breath in hopes she wouldn't cry as she lifted the lid. What she was met with made her breath hitch and her eyes burn with tears.

Enid stared at the content in the box for a moment before grabbing one of 2 things. She placed the box down beside her and set it into her hand. Enid stared down at necklace in her hand, a broken heart in which you put together to make one. One side black, one side pink. 'WA' carved into the black side, 'ES' carved into the pink. Below that, a metal circle with words carved into it hang from the necklace as well. It read: 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓪𝓻 𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓲𝓹𝓼𝓮, 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻. Enid felt the tears fall, she quickly put the necklace on feeling the cold metal against her neck.

Enid picked the box back up and grabbed the last thing in it, a small piece of paper, blood smeared on the edges. She felt like she was going to burst into sobs as she read the small note. "𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 , 𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂. 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮 𝓸𝓷. 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. -𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓼." Enid set the small piece of paper down, covering her mouth with her hand as she sobbed. The wolf grabbed a stuffed animal, layed down her back facing her friends, and sobbed quietly. The girl sobbed, sobbed till she had no tears left and was exhausted. 'I can't live without her' was the only thought that crossed her mind. The wolf layed there for what felt like hours before she fell asleep.

<>

From then on the wolf wore the necklace everyday, every night, every second. Never once did she take it off. The cycle then started repeating again. Wake up, change, go to class, skip lunch, go to class, go back to Yoko's dorm, throughout it all periodically see and hear things, things in which looked and sounded like her dead lover, random men in the middle of the night, feeling things, and more. She was back to zoning out in class, when talking to people, when doing work, she felt like everything and everyone around her were just another one of her hallucinations. Like nothing was real, she was aware this wasn't good but couldnt stop it.

Weeks had passed and the girl wasn't getting any better, worse was an understatement. She hadn't opened the envelope, not even touched it since she found it. She was scared of what she'd find as she had realized it was not a note. Though that would change. The girl couldn't take it anymore. "Yoko, I forgot something in my dorm. I'm gonna go grab it" the wolf said as she grabbed the envelope, ready to leave. "What'd you forget? I can grab it for you" Yoko said turning in her desk chair to face the wolf. "My headphones." She said. "I love you." The wolf said calmly as she left the dorm room.

The truth is, she had left her headphones. But that was not the reason the girl was going back. "Shall we meet again in another life" was all that played through Enid's mind, day in and day out. And Wednesday was right, they would meet again in another life. Enid would make sure of it. The wolf made her way down to her dorm grabbing the key from her pocket. She didn't plan on making it back to Yoko's dorm, not now, not ever. As the wolf reached the dorm those words left her head and now, all that was flooding her head was her plan. The girl unlocked the dorm door and immediately slipped inside.

Now that she was inside she closed and locked the door behind her. "Time to see what this is" she said aloud to herself as she pulled out the envelope from one of her pockets. The girl carefully opened the envelope, pulling out a small voice recorder. One where you could save them and go back to them later. When the realization finally hit her, Enid smiled. The girl set it down before making her way over to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom the girl immediately headed for the pill cabinet, looking for the strongest ones they had. Once found, Enid grabbed a cup and filled it with water. The wolf exited the bathroom, grabbed the recorder, and sat down on her bed

The wolf turned on the recorder and was immediately met with a recorded message named "I love you." The girl immediately knew who it was from as she clicked on it. Before anyone started talking the girl paused it and set it next to her before she took the cap off of the pill bottle. Without a second thought the girl dumped a shit ton of the pills into her mouth and guzzled half of the water. Continuing on, she dumped the rest of the into her mouth making sure she wouldn't wake up before she drank the rest of the water, the pills tasted terrible and felt terrible as they went down her throat. Enid layed back in the bed, hit play, and waited for her entire life, everything she worked for, all the time and effort she put into things, all her memories, to fade into oblivion. And for her body, to go limp. The wolf lay there as her mind go hazy, being tired, exhausted, and ready to end it, only helped the fact. Soon, the girls body went entirely limp. The voice from the recorder still spoke.

"Enid, my love. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to leave you alone in this world, though my intention was never to hurt you I'm aware I most likely did. You were the reason I stayed so long, the reason I was able to figure out my emotions and the reason I was able to fight for so long. The impact you had on my life was truly an extraordinary sight, an impact I thought nobody could have on me. You never failed to amaze me, you were always so confident in yourself, you didn't let others change who you were, something I don't think even me, Wednesday Addams could even do for as long as you did. My love, I'm sorry for leaving you. I couldn't do it anymore, and I'm sorry. I promise I tried to stay for as long as possible but it was no longer something I could do. You meant more to me then I thought anyone ever could, in the beginning, when I first met you I thought I hated you, honestly. Later I found I loved you, I was just scared. Scared of myself, scared of my feelings. I didn't wanna be a hopeless romantic. I didn't want to be so dependent on someone, I didn't want to be like my parents. I'm glad I told you and I'm glad I have you the letter that day. Enid, I was so scared to lose you. I hope that someday, in some universe, in some time, we will meet again. I'm sorry for how this had to end, I'm sorry you had to see me like that, I'm sorry for all the times I caused you pain. I love you Sinclair.

Shall we meet again in another life"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 2519

(A/N: I was trying to get this out before midnight but it is now 12:11 AM EHJSND this took me so long for some reason, most likely from all the distractions I had. 🥳 this chapter is a lot longer then the last one, I apologize for it not being exactly like you asked but I hope you still liked it! I rlly hope I didn't make you guys cry again😨 I'm counting this as 2 posts in one day because technically its only 13-14 minutes into Jan 5th... So I'm still counting it as 2 posts in one day👹 I love you all, hope ur all doing alright!)

-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 546 37
Wednesday x enid fluff ✔ smut ✔ and thats all hope y'all enjoy this story It is oneshots so you never know what to expect ita could be sad. Happy...
261K 3.7K 108
Wenclair oneshot stories|| leave suggestions Status- semi/full hiatus until Wednesday season 2 1k hashtags #2 Addamsfamily 10/2/23 #4 wenclair 10/2...
140K 2.2K 72
Wenclair. Mature audience only. Profanity, violence, some sexual things yk Never ending story :P (maybe) Just a TW warning so
9.6K 293 12
Wenclair fake dating AU!! After a long call with her parents, Wednesday has concluded that they have gone mentally insane. In the mist of the moment...