Eddie Munson Oneshots

By Mrs--Marvel

These is a collection of oneshots for the one and only Eddie Munson! These will also be uploaded onto Tumblr... More

Can't Sleep, Love
I'm Wide Awake
Not a Chance in Hell
The Honor Roll
The Honor Roll (pt. 2)
The Honor Roll (pt. 3)*
Green Isn't Your Color
None of Your Business
Mirror, Mirror*
You, Me, & Steve* (Eddie & Steve)
Beautiful
Sinkin' In Deep* (succubus)
Dare or Dare?*
Show Me*
Bells, Bells, Bells* (Steve & Eddie)
Princess I
Princess II

Full Moon*

1.2K 15 2
By Mrs--Marvel

Eddie held the company phone to his ear, listening to the repetitive ring through to the other end as he untangled the cord that was moments from being twisted into a knot. "Enzo's. How can I help?"

Eddie's lips curled into a teasing smirk at the voice on the other end, a voice he had become well-acquainted with since he began calling this line. "Your customer service voice is getting a lot better, Tony," Eddie replied, his grin widening at the exasperated groan on the other side.

Tony's voice flooded with false venom as he bit back, "What do you want, Munson, I'm busy."

Eddie laughed as he shook his head, his hair bouncing in a fluffy mess he had simply run his fingers through this morning before getting out the door, rather than combing it out like a sensible person. "Calm your tits," he said. "Just wanna talk to Y/N real quick."

"She hasn't been in today."

Eddie slowed, mouth closing at the answer he'd received as he thought over it. That couldn't be right. "She hasn't?" he wondered, tilting his head to the side as he tapped his finger on the desk.

"Nope," Tony said with a heavy sigh. "It's actually super weird. She usually calls in or something when she's gonna be late or isn't going to show at all, but no. Radio silent."

"That's weird." It wasn't like you. When you were finally able to get a job at Enzo's, you were excited. You would never jeopardize your position there by refusing to call in. "She was fine this morning," he mumbled that part under his breath, brows knitted together as he thought. He'd seen you this morning before he left the trailer. You were curled up on the bed, still fast asleep when he kissed your head and left for work.

"Yeah, well, we haven't seen her." There was a moment of silence as Tony just shrugged, shifting the phone to his other ear as he proposed a suggestion, "But, hey, everything's weird on a full moon, right? I mean, a whole batch of sauce just disappeared today, and all the wines were rearranged. Couldn't find shit."

"Yeah..." Eddie wasn't really paying attention, his mind preoccupied with you and what could be going on to make you miss work.

Tony sensed this and just rolled his eyes, "I gotta go, dude. If you want something–"

"Nah, I'm good. Seeya," he said, hanging up the phone as he scratched the back of his neck. He let out a sigh as he ran a hand through his hair, a few tangles stopping his movement for him to work through them. He started walking away from the phone with the shake of his head before he remembered something Tony had said, stopping in his tracks with wide eyes.

Full moon.

Oh, shit. "Oh, shit."

~

Eddie rushed back home quicker than he'd ever done anything in his life. He had to leave a note behind with his boss to tell him that he had to leave for an emergency. Eddie fumbled with his keys as he neared the door to the trailer, nearly dropping them to his feet as he tried to capture the right one between his fingers. He ripped the door open as soon as it was unlocked, closing it behind him just as quickly.

Your scent wrapped around him in an instant, heavy and thick in its strength as he stepped into the enclosure of his home with you. Eddie made his way to your bedroom, guilt heavy in his heart as he got to the door, opening it slowly to see you.

It didn't look like you had moved since he left—you were still curled up in the bed—but there was a noticeable difference between then and now. You'd been nesting, laying in a pile of Eddie's clothes and blankets as you wrapped yourself in his scent. His dresser drawers were not in their places and the door to his tiny closet was wide open. He could hear the faint sounds of your whimpers and whined, your heavy breaths as you dug yourself deeper within the pile.

His heart squeezed in his chest as he stared at the lump in his bed that was your body, limp within the pile. He walked further into the room, "Hey, little omega."

He saw you shift, lifting your body up just a little bit to turn around to see him. The smile that spread over your tired face was so beautiful, Eddie thought he would melt if he wasn't so overcome with the smell of you drenching his mind in a potent lust. "Alpha?" you spoke, your voice small and hopeful.

He smiled back at you, kneeling by the bed and reaching a hand out to touch the top of your head. Your eyes fluttered from his touch, and you leaned into him. You were already naked, overheated as a layer of sweat covered every inch of your skin. You nuzzled your cheek into his hand.

"Fuck, you're burning up," he said as your searing skin pressed against his.

"Missed you," you whined, kissing the palm of his hand as you reached out to touch him. He noticed you take in a deep breath of him, your hands balling into fists in his shirt before tugging on it to get it off.

"I missed you, too, omega," he responded, leaning forward to kiss your forehead. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here. I didn't realize your heat had started today. The moon really fucked you up, didn't it?"

You just whined in response, set on getting his shirt off of him so you could add it to your nest. It was the perfect piece, it smelled so heavily of him, your lover, your Alpha. He abided eventually, letting you take it off of him so you could stuff your face in it intently. "Want you," you mumbled after a moment, staring up at him with dark, lust-blown eyes.

"I know. M'right here," he kissed your forehead again. It only offered a dollop of relief, feeling his lips on your skin. But you needed more, you needed so much more. "I'm gonna help you. You want that? You want me to help you?"

"Please," you whimpered. "Please, Alpha. Need you."

He stood, straightening his stance as he towered over you. He began unbuckling his pants, his eyes never leaving yours as you watched him strip. You reached out and touched the skin of his belly, fingertips ghosting over one of his tattoos there. He preened under your touch, smiling drunkenly at you as you reached both hands out to cup his hips and bring him closer. You pressed your lips to his skin, both sides blessed with your kiss as you buried your face in his warm skin.

After a moment, he moved again. He got to his knees atop the bed, uncovering you in the items of clothing you had acquired to set somewhere else on the bed, doing his best not to ruin your nest so he could access you. He was practically straddling you now as you turned over onto your back, looking up at him now as you reached up to touch him, to feel his skin.

He bent down, his hands on either side of your head as he leaned forward to kiss your lips. You melted, sighing deeply into his mouth as you pressed yourself closer to him. One hand lifted to curl around your chin, slowly tilting your head so his lips can press to the underside of your jaw.

You whined again, still latching onto him in a desperate plea to be closer. "Hurts," you mumbled.

"I know, omega," he said. "I know. I'm gonna help." His hands were all over you in no time, running along your skin like they were attached. His body was pressing into yours, offering a weight that you so craved. His kisses traveled down your body, moving quickly to satiate your needs, to take the pain away.

His hands supported your hips as he lifted your body up to bring you to his mouth. His hot tongue met your hot pussy and you mewled, breathy and high-pitched. He wrapped his lips around you, stilling your hips so he can work, greedily licking up the arousal that leaked out of you like a stream. His moans were nearly growls, low humming sounds in his chest that reverberated around both your bodies.

He loved the taste of you, sweet like honey. It was only better during your heat, stronger and endless. Your whining was not lost on him as you tangled your fingers in his hair, tugging and pulling. "Alpha," you sobbed, the pleasure wracking through you not great enough to calm the tremors of pain aching through your body. "Need more. I need you, please."

"I know. I'm gonna take care of you," he mumbled against your slick before licking you up just a little more, addicted to the taste of you. Another helpless whine slipped from your throat, and Eddie came back up to your lips. "S'okay," he promised, kissing all over your damp face. "I'm right here."

"Alpha."

Eddie's fingers stroked the sides of your face as he lined himself up with you, "I'm gonna make it all better, omega." He pressed himself inside of you, sliding his cock into you, slowly at first before his impatience got the better of him.

A long sigh slipped from your lips as your eyes closed, relief beginning to swell inside of you as he filled you. You were already feeling better, the pain subsiding into something much more bearable as you latched onto him, folding your limbs around his body to keep him inside of you.

Eddie buried his face in the crook of your neck as he started thrusting slowly. "Fuck, omega," he growled into your skin. "You take me so well. Fucking made for me."

He rocked inside of you, pace slow and measured. Your legs tightened around his waist, trying to bring him closer, deeper. More, you needed more. "Need you," you begged, tears slipping down your cheeks, which he kissed away.

"You need more?" he guessed, already shifting to accommodate your desires as he thrust a little quicker into you. He wrapped an arm underneath you, lifting your hips up to allow himself to fuck deeper into you. You gripped his shoulders, your sobbing moans helpless in his ear.

"Poor little omega," he said. "So desperate for her Alpha's knot, huh?"

You arched your back into him as the head of his cock pressed against a special part inside of you. You couldn't respond, couldn't do much but cling to him and moan as the pleasure tore through your body like a rampaging storm. Your body buzzed as you trembled, head falling back against the pillows that smelled like your Alpha.

"Fuck, cum for me, omega," Eddie demanded. "I want you to cum for your Alpha."

And you did. His words shot straight to your core, throbbing and white-hot with lust as you clenched down around him. Your pussy squeezed him, sucked him deeper as you came around him with a cry that split your throat. Eddie's breath was heavy in your ear as you came, almost drowned out by the sound of your heart thumping in your head.

You gushed around him, more slick for his cock as his thrusts picked up, spurred on by the feeling of your tight heat wrapping around him. "Good," he panted. "So good for me."

A rough growl escaped his throat after a moment, his breath coming in short, harsh puffs as his face buried in the crook of your neck. His plump lips and hot tongue lapped along your throat, tasting your pleasure through your flesh. His nose traced along your ear, slightly extended canines sharper with the euphoric scent of your heat as he longed to claim you once more.

His thumb moved between you as he began stroking your abused clit, which had gone relatively untouched but highly stimulated with the haze setting heavy over your head. "I'm close, omega," he breathed into your ear as your legs only clasped tighter, pulled him in closer as the lust-cloud built in your mind.

Your gasps were desperate as ever as you were reduced once more to endless strings of pleas and cries. "Knot me, Alpha, please," you begged. "Fuck, please knot me."

He rutted into you a couple more times, thrusts short and rough while the sparks lit in his body. "Cum with me," he demanded, softer with the weakness of his approaching release, almost as much of a plea as your own for his knot.

You were putty in his arms as you obeyed, trembling with the whining cry bursting from your throat. You could feel his knot swelling inside of you, buried as far as he could go. Your hands held him by his shoulders, nails digging into his skin as his teeth clamped around the juncture of your neck and shoulder. The euphoria blinded you like the strike of lightning, the spasms shooting through your body sharp and exhausting.

You felt so full, holding tightly to his body. The pleasure of heat was an unmatched craze of ecstasy you cherished with your dear Alpha.

As your body calmed beneath him, you could feel your clouded mind clearing of its haze. Your glossy eyes no longer murky with a burning need. You let out a long sigh, turning your gaze back to your Eddie's face as a lazy smile found your lips.

You fell limp against the sheets. Your limbs, which were so tightly fastened around him, now loose connections to his body as you laid back. You felt Eddie's lips on your skin again, kissing you everywhere he could reach, peppering your neck over the bite he'd embedded in your skin in the swell of the moment.

"Hi, Eddie," you mutter to him, the syllables hardly forming together.

"Welcome back, sweetheart." He kissed your lips, smiling proudly at you and your messy display.

He heard you whine weakly, lifting up on his elbows to see your face a little easier to figure out what the problem was. Your face was screwed up in inconvenience as he followed your gaze to a corner of your nest fallen out of place.

"I gotta fix it," you pout, brows furrowed as you reach lazily for what had fallen off the bed.

"I'll help you fix it later," he promised. "Just relax." He bent down and kissed you again before pulling you tightly to his body and turning you around, adjusting the both of you so you lay on top of him, still connected by him fully buried within you.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here. I didn't realize the moon would mess with your heat," he remorsed, his hand running through your hair as he petted you affectionately.

"S'okay," you nuzzle into his neck. "I'm glad you're here. I missed you."

He kissed your forehead. "I missed you, too." He took a breath, hands resting on the small of your back as his thumbs stroked along your bare skin. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," you mumbled. "A lot better. Thank you."

He smiled proudly, "It's my pleasure."

You snorted a laugh, laying your cheek back on his chest and stroking your hand along the side of his face. Your exhaustion weighed heavy, but the creeping of your heat still lurked beneath the surface to attack you again soon. You sighed, admiring Eddie's face as he held your hand and kissed the meat of your palm.

"I should call in. They'd kill me if I just disappeared and then showed up out of nowhere," you said.

Eddie hummed, "I can do it. Tony's covering for you right now anyway."

"You sure?" you peaked up at him, stroking your finger along his bottom lip.

He puckered them, darting his tongue out to lick the tip of your finger and bring it gently between his teeth with a large grin. Your bubbly laugh sounded through the room, your eyes closed and your body shook in response to your joy. Eddie groaned lightly under you, the sound dropping into a little chuckle at the end as your laugh made you squeeze around him. He let go of your finger and rubbed his hand along your back, "Yeah, I got it."

You leaned forward, kissing his lips long and soft to savor the feel and the taste of him as it soothed you. You pulled away from his lips to look at his pretty face, moving a delicate strand of hair off his forehead to tuck behind his ear. "We've got a long heat ahead of us."

He laughed and smiled wickedly at you, "Yeah, well, my rut will start tomorrow, so buckle up."

A chuckle lit in your chest and an ember sparked in your gut at his words. "Fuck, yeah," you smiled, leaning down to kiss him once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 81 9
this collection is composed of one shots or limited miniseries featuring Eddie Munson all stories are written by me and originally posted on my tumbl...
1.7K 23 19
these are just a couple of little stories about eddie munson and y/n ( the reader ) . mostly fem readers πŸ’—. tw - smoking, drinking etc. this story i...
121K 1.5K 35
THE EARLIER CHAPTERS SUCK ASS, IM SO SORRY! πŸ’€πŸ’€ Fluff, Smut, all that jazz Basically Eddie raΒ‘ling you for like an hour straight 🀑 Maybe some othe...
34.5K 316 20
A collection of oneshots I've written on tumblr under the name @/herofics, you can find the HCs stuff there, I'll only post scenarios here. (Original...