Second Chances

Per StarsGlow13

Author: Slayer of Destiny Fate decides to play with Harry's life again, giving him a chance at a family but w... Més

Welcome
01. Escape and rescued?
02. Healers and Little Lords
03. Seeing Clearly
04. Confusion and Severus
05. Movement
06. Irresistible Pull
07. Baby shopping with Death Eaters
08. Girl or Boy?
10. Lust and Fury
11. Bowing, Balls and Papers
12. Horror, Alliances and Draco
13. Attacks, Judgements and Family
14. Dark Lord's Consorts, Scans and Blasted Arms
15. Gryffindors, Waiting and Pains
16. Interlude
17. The Baby
18. A Family, ritual and names
19. Beginnings, Middles and Endings

09. Articles

7.7K 185 63
Per StarsGlow13

Harry looked up from the picture he had been gazing at for most of the morning when Severus walked into the Green Room. Tom had been called away to an emergancy meeting, it seemed that one of his minions had been caught doing something they really shouldn't have in the Ministry and now Tom and the others had to work to get him out of trouble and smooth it over. Lucius had left grumbling about Fudge, money and couldn't he just fry the little imbecial.

He had been slightly annoyed that Tom hadn't been able to stick around so that they could take care of the little problem that had been discussed the day before, but he was deleriously happy and content after getting to see his baby and know what he was having. After writing letters to Hermione, Fred and George, Ron, Bill and Fleur and, after hesitating, to Neville updating them on everything that they needed to be updated on he had simply sat smiling at the moving picture in his hand. Smiling even wider when he remembered Tom had copied it and taken it with him tucked carefully into his top pocket before he left after a deep kiss for Harry.

"Have you put that down?" Severus asked amused as he held out the vial of potion Harry was due. It went to show his mood when Harry just took the potion and knocked it back.

"Nope. Its weird, I knew I was pregnant, I've seen the bump growing, I've been able to feel the baby, and he's started moving lately, but it feels more real now seeing him...and knowing he's a him," Harry laughed happily finally looking up from the picture as Severus sat down.

"I wanted to give you this. Your mother bought one just like it when she found out she was having you," Severus explained looking a little emabrrassed as he held out the neatly wrapped gift. Harry slowly reached out and took the present before opening it with pain staking care to reveal a photo frame with three different sections to it. "She put all your scan picture in there and kept them on the fireplace," Severus told him.

"Thank you Severus," Harry blinked rapidly but the tears were falling before he could really stop himself.

"I didn't mean to upset you, I should have thought! I'm sorry you don't need to be reminded of this today, I'm foolish for..I'm...Harry?" Severus looked down shocked at the hand that was wrapped tightly around his own. Looking up he found Harry smiling brightly at him, though he still had tears in his eyes.

"I love it Severus, thank you, really. Its just my bloody hormones, I cried because one of the house elves had brought me hot chocolate before I asked the other day, the poor things were nearly hysterical," Harry laughed embarrassed.

"You really like it?" Severus asked concerned, a little embarrassed himself at his outburst that Harry was kindly ignoring.

"Really I love it. I can put a picture of the baby in the third bit when he's born," Harry smiled as he slipped the scan into the top section.

"Is everything alright? I can smell tears!" Fenrir burst into the room looking frantically around before settling his eyes on Harry and Severus. "Alright Little Lord?" Fenrir asked cautiously eyeing Severus.

"Yes, just hormones, I got overly happy," Harry smiled as he carefully set the picture frame onto the table in front of him. He shook his head slightly as he took in the hilarity of the situation. He was sitting smiling at the scan picture of his and Voldemort's child, Severus Snape had just given him a gift and was still holding his hand gently as though it was made of glass, and Fenrir Greyback had just burst into the room concerned for him because he had smelt tears and Harry had barely jumped after recognising the fact that it was Fenrir's voice.

"...Arry..Harry!" Severus's voice broke through his thoughts and he looked up to find Fenrir and Severus looking at him concerned. "Are you alright? I called your name several times,"

"I was just thinking how strange this whole situation is," Harry smiled, before quickly assuring them when he saw their worried looks. "Not in a bad way, just strange,"

"If someone had told us six months ago that Harry Potter would be pregnant with Our Lord's first child, living in the mansion happily and even providing help for the war, while talking to us like normal human beings we probably would have cursed them before checking them into St Mungo's for mental checks," Fenrir snorted as he flopped ungracfuly onto the sofa.

"How did it go with the Death Eater?" Harry asked curiously as he leant forward to pour them all a cup of tea from the pot that appeared on his coffee table.

"Oh, that was sorted pretty quickly, Lucius flashed some coins under Fudge's nose, our undercover spies in the Ministry prodded in the right direction and we managed to have the Chicken member who had given the aurors the Death Eaters name checked out and revealed to be part of the 'vigilanty' group who are 'hindering the effectivness in which the Ministry can react to attacks'. Our Death Eater has been given several public apologies and probably won't be looked at twice for months for fear of upsetting him further. Our Lord also spoke to the Death Eaters in the transport section, they're pretty sure they know who the Order spy could be but they're going to work at confirming it for the next meeting," Fenrir smiled wolfishly.

"I still can't believe I didn't know that, Dumbledore must be doubting me for me not to know something like that," Severus sighed.

"So tell him that I am here. That will no doubt get you back into his good books," Harry shrugged.

"What?" Severus and Fenrir both choked out, looking for all the world like Harry had informed them that he had caught Dumbledore performing ballet wearing only the Sorting Hat.

"Well Tom said that it was up to me whether or not to tell the public I am here when the news papers report on what happened. I've decided it will work in our best interests to tell them everything, including the fact that I am with Tom. As much as I enjoy the idea of Moody attempting to track me throught the muggle world, it will gain you their trust back if you tell them where I am before it comes out in the news papers," Harry explained.

"That would put you in danger though," Severus frowned.

"Not really. If they find this mannor then Tom is in danger anyway, if we paint this the right way then we can make the Order look like the bastards they are, while Tom took in his enemy and looked after me and his unborn son. It will show him in a more sympathetic and caring light to the public," Harry disagreed.

"How the hell are you a Gryffindor?" Fenrir asked stunned as he eyed Harry. With a mischievious grin to Severus Harry answered.

"Well actually the hat wanted to place me in Slytherin, but at that point I had only spoken to Hagrid and Ron, who considering how far under Dumbledore's thumb they were had given me a bad impression of anyhing Slytherin, and Draco who after already being sorted into Slytherin made me determined to go anywhere but there to avoid having to spend the next seven years with him. So I asked the Hat not to put me there," Harry said before taking a sip of his tea as the two grown men gawped at him.

"It makes so much sense now," Severus groaned dropping his face into his hands.

"What does?" Fenrir frowned still slightly shocked.

"Why I've not managed to catch him for even ¼ of the things I know he's done. He's a Slytherin with a Gryffindor veneer," Severus ranted throwing his arms out dramtically.

"To be fair, some of the things you accused me of I haven't done. It was Crouch stealing your ingredients during my fourth year, Dobby the House elf stole the Gillyweed for me for the Second Task and I was in too much of a panic to ask where he got it from," Harry snickered.

"And during your second year?" Severus raised his eyebrow immedietly picking up on the omission.

"Ah yes, well you see, it was me and Ron that caused the exposions by throwing fireworks we had stolen from Fred and George, and it was Hermione that stole the ingridients. We needed them for the polyjuice potion we were brewing in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom," Harry said simply, before grinning at the stumped looks he received back.

"He managed to steal from George and Fred Weasley?" Severus asked slightly stunned.

"You were brewing polyjuice potion in your second year in a girls bathroom?" Fenrir added.

"Well no one goes into that bathroom because its haunted my Mrytle so it was sfae to brew it there. We brewed it because we thought Draco could be the one that was opening the Chamber of Secrets. We knocked out Goyle and Crabbe and polyjuiced ourselves as them and got into the Slytherin common room to question Draco. In our defence we were twelve," Harry shrugged.

"You thought a twelve year old had opened the Chamber of Secrets?" Severus sneered.

"As opposed to the eleven year old who had actually opened it?" Harry shot Severus a sharp look deflating him rapidly.

"Brainwashed though she was, Harry is correct. You managed to brew polyjuice in your second year?" Tom's voice had them turning to the door to see him leaning casually against the doorframe.

"Well Hermione brewed it really," Harry shrugged smiling in welcome.

"All done My Lord?" Fenrir smirked as he moved to sit beside Severus. Tom glowered darkly at him before he leant down to kiss Harry gently as he lowered himself onto his sofa.

"Yes, I noticed you running out of there like a kicked puppy," Tom smirked when Fenrir scowled at him.

"I really detest the dog jokes," Fenrir gritted out.

"Then next time do not leave me there with that bunch of imbeciles. And do not think I did not see you sneaking off before I could even say anything Severus," Tom added with a look to Severus who tried to make himself sink into the sofa by the looks of it.

"What happened?" Harry asked slightly bemused.

"I informed my followers that they would be getting a Prince. They were starting the celebrations in the meeting chamber when I left," Tom explained.

"Celebration?" Harry asked confused.

"Little Lord, you are carrying the future heir to the Dark sect and the next Slytherin heir. Lots of people were getting worried that the line was going to die with Our Lord as he showed no signs of intending to father a child or marry, and he can not exactly be pressured into concieving an heir," Fenrir explained looking amused.

"You were accepted the minute they found out you were pregnant. You have to remember that many of Our Lord's followers respect and care for the old bloodlines. Yours alone earns you respect," Severus added.

"Mines? As in plural?" Harry asked confused looking automatically to Tom.

"Obviously you are the last Potter, which alone would earn you a high place amongst my ranks had you decided to change sides, but also you are one of the remaining with Black blood, not to mention that it is highly suspected that the Potters were one of the surviving lines descended from the Peverelles and Gryffindor," Tom explained leaving Harry sitting looking at him stunned.

"Ok, back up. Black? How do I have Black blood in me?" He asked.

"Your paternal grandmother, Dorea was a Black. In order of blood purity the Black descendents go Draco, you, Nymphodora Tonks," Severus frowned. "You did not know?"

"No...no one told me. And the Peverelles, you mean the ones from the Beadle the Bard stories?" He asked slowly.

"Yes. Of course nearly every pureblood claims to be descended from one of the brothers, but only the family trees can tell whether you are or not, but it is widely held even among other families that the Potters come from the youngest brother," Tom nodded.

"Huh....so our son has quite the mixture of dying bloodlines," Harry huffed out a breath as he looked down at his swollen stomach.

"That's not why he is important to us, to me. He's our son," Tom said simply reaching one arm behind Harry and placing his other hand on top of Harry bump. Harry looked up at him with a smile, chooisng to put the knowledge that Tom had known what was upsetting him to the back of his mind, as he lifted himself slightly to kiss Tom.

"So they're celebrating the fact he is a boy?" Harry asked when they pulled apart.

"No, they're just using it as an excuse to celebrate further. They already celebrated when I announced I was going to have a child, they would have celebrated whether it...he was a boy or a girl, and they will probably celebrate for days when he is born. Is that alright?" Tom asked concerned.

"Its nice to think that after everything with the Order, that so many people are happy for him to exist," Harry smiled putting his hand on top of Tom's.

"Well currently they are rocking the meeting hall to its rafters and breaking out wines and spirits that have been in their families for centuries," Fenrir grumbled. "And they were killing my ears,"

The door suddenly was flung open and a hysterically laughing Rabastan and Rodolphus stumbled into the room. Harry watched amused as they stumbled in and, still laughing flopped onto the last sofa.

"What may I ask is so amusing?" Tom asked.

"M...Marcus Flint is....is already completely...sm....smashed and he....and he...oh...." Rodolphus dissolved into laughter again leaving Rabastan to take over.

"He snogged Lucius!"

"Urgh, that's an image I did not need," Harry grimaced before he burst out laughing as he tried to imagine the icy man's reaction.

"Poor Lucius," Severus snickered.

"I'm glad I left when I did," Fenrir snorted.

"Is the younger Flint still alive?" Tom asked dryly, smirking when Harry cracked up even more leaning into him as he laughed.

"His brother Jonas grabbed him and get him out of there before Lucius could recover," Rabastan nodded.

"So they really are settling in for the night?" Tom sighed as he absently started massaging Harry's neck.

"I believe so my Lord. We escorted Bellatrix out before we left," Rodolphus frowned.

"Do you not miss her?" Harry asked unsurely. Rodolphus looked slightly startled before he smiled slightly at Harry.

"Not really, we were an arranged marriage, and as you have met Bella you must know that only a saint would be able to love her, and a saint I am not. Azkaban didn't make much changes to Bellatrix's mind believe it or not. My father signed the betrothal contract between us when we were young and while the Black's had kept her hidden so her unstablness which showed even then did not get out. As soon as Our Lord wins and myself and Rabastan are no longer on the run I will be able to appeal for a divorce," Rodolphus explained.

"I'm sorry," Harry frowned.

"Nothing to be sorry about Little Lord, it's not your fault. It is part of the reason that I joined Our Lord though as a teenager," Rodolphus smiled warmly.

"I don't understand," Harry asked confused.

"Part of my aims is to abolish the marriage contracts. They benefit no one except the parents monetry wise, and as shown with Rodolphus and Bellatrix does nothing to aid the continuation of our lines. And the ministry does not allow divorces," Tom explained.

"What?" Harry choked out shocked.

"It doesn't benefit them to allow divorce Harry. Generally it is the Old families and lines that use the marriage contracts due to their corncern about blood purity, the Ministry takes 15% tax from active vaults of the old families as they have the most money, you join old families together and there is going to be more in the vaults combigned for them to take from. Its probably why the Weasley family are so poor, anything that they earn, 10% is taken at the end of every financial year, not to mention how many children they have and the law suit the Malfoy's made against them 150 years ago," Tom told him.

"Law suit?" Harry had a feeling of too much information being thrown at him at once.

"Nate Weasley broke a bonding contract between himself and Christian Malfoy a week before they were due to get married, it was a humiliation and disgrace so the Malfoy's sued the Weasleys and won. Plus Nate had no good reason for doing it except he just didn't want to," Severus reeled off before ctaching Harry's look. "I enjoy History of Magic when its not just about Goblin wars," he shrugged.

"Yeah, anything you can do about that?" Harry asked Tom who looked back highly amused.

"I'll see what I can do," he nodded.

"Good, the only people who could stay awake in his classes are Hermione and Draco Malfoy," Harry rolled his eyes.

"Wow, that's two more people that managed it than when we were there. Even Severus was drooling with the rest of us mere mortals after second year," Rabastan snickered.

"Oh yes, Severus gave us that frame for the scans," Harry smiled pointing the frame out to Tom.

"Its very thoughtful, thank you," Tom nodded politely, his head however was spinning at the very natural 'us' that had rolled off Harry's tongue, especially as the present was clearly intended just for him. "Come its time for lunch," Tom smiled kissing Harry's hand before helping him to his feet.

"I'm not that big yet you know, and Burns said I can do things for myself," Harry pouted as Tom guided him from the room.

"Humour me," Tom drawled.

"I don't want to humour you, I want to be able to stand up on my own while I can!" Harry shocked even himself with the yell, standing blinking comically at Tom who looked perfectly calm while the other four were standing gawping stupidly at the siht of someone yelling at their Lord and not being on the floor screaming in agony right after.

"You can get up by yourself all you want, but when I am in a room with you allow me to help you a little, considering you are the one carrying our son," Tom said soothingly leaning forwards to brush their lips together gently.

"That's cheating," Harry murmured against his lips as he lightly gripped the silk soft fabric of Tom's robes.

"Dark Lord," Tom shrugged elegantly.

"I'm sorry I shouted, I have no idea where it came from," Harry appologised blushing slightly.

"You're pregnant and have hormones your body isn't used to shooting through them. You don't have to appologise," Tom shook his head kissing Harry again before carrying on down the hallway, his hand warm on the base of Harry's back.

"It felt weird, like a bubble of anger suddenly popping. I don't like it," Harry frowned rubbing his chest.

"Its natural," Tom assured him pulling Harry tighter to his side. "I take it Lucius, Narcissa and Draco won't be joining us?" He asked over his shoulder after a moment.

"I think Lucius escaped fuming back to Malfoy manor. Draco stormed out as soon as you had finished, and Narcissa believes you are being unfair in keeping Bellatrix away from the mannor and so went home with her," Rodolphus sighed as they entered the dinning room.

"Keep an eye on them. All three. I want to know if any of them have plans to do anything stupid," Tom frowned as he seated Harry and then sat down himself.

"Stupid?" Harry asked concerned looking up.

"Lucius I trust despite his slight arrogance problem. Draco, Narcissa and Bellatrix are a mixture. Bellatrix is too unstable to be able to trust in any manner of the word. Narcissa can be sly and determined when she thinks she has a right to something, or that she is being hard done by. Draco is unknown, Lucius and Narcissa have spoilt, coddled and shielded him to the point where he believes he has a right to anything and everything, is perfect in every way and has no reality in the real world as to how people will react to that kind of behaviour. He has been protected by the Slytherins because Lucius is my right hand man, but once he is out of school he will be in for a shock. And..." Tom stopped and frowned at the meal he had been absently putting on his plate.

"And?" Harry urged with a small frown of his own sensing there was more to this.

"Lucius got it into his head that he could convince me that Draco would make a good consort and bearer to my children. Draco actually believes that I was considering him for the place and so..."

"So suddenly I appear, already pregnant, by complete chance," Harry sighed nodding. He paused and bit his lip looking down at his hands. "Did you consider him?"

"What? No. Merlin no. He is far too spoilt and self interested for me to even have considered him to be the bearer of my children, never mind my hsuband. Not to mention he clearly does not understand what my cause is. No. Lucius mistook the respect I have for his family, and his place in my ranks as a possibility that he would be able to push Draco to me," Tom shook his head as he reached over and squeezed Harry's hand firmly.

"So Draco's sees me as having usurped his place. No wonder he's been glaring at me. He...he wouldn't do anything to...well hurt the baby would he?" Harry frowned placing his free hand over his stomach reflexivly.

"I doubt he would, but to be sure I will be speaking to him and making sure that he understands the situation perfectly clear," Severus said firmly.

"I always got the idea that Bellatrix...well..." Harry glanced from Tom to Rodolphus and back again.

"Oh Bellatrix would willingly warm Our Lord's bed if he so much as hinted at it," Rodolphus nodded completely unbothered. "Personally I always hoped she would mistake a hint and get AK'd when Our Lord found her in his bed," He smirked.

"That is an image I really did not need," Tom sighed pressing his finger to his eyes with a faint shudder Harry felt earning a laugh from the teen.

"Never mind, good job you sleep in my room now," Harry patted Tom's hand before turning stunned at the reactions it had gotten. Fenrir had burst out laughing, Severus had spat his tea across the table hitting Rabastan who was just sitting staring open mouthed between him and Tom, and Rodolphus was spluttering and blushing. "What?"

"I believe their dirty minds are currently concucting scenarios they have no buisness imagining," Tom glared weakly around the table. If Harry wasn't mistaken he had a faint blush creeping up his neck.

"Just to sleep you perverts," He glowered.

"Ah my Lord, you may want to be careful, at your age you do risk a heart attack," Fenrir snickered.

"If I were a muggle! And you are only twenty years younger than I!" Tom glowered at the werewolf who choked and flushed himself.

"Ah! So you're fifty five!" Rabastan grinned triumphantly.

"Hey, wizards and witches have an extended life span from muggles right?" Harry frowned getting the attention away from Fenrir who was now growling faintly at a snickering Rabastan.

"Yes, double. So technically I am not even middle aged yet," Tom said quickly making Harry smile.

"I'm not worried about age difference, well it's a little strange to think that you have lived so much longer than me but aren't even considered middle aged yet, but yeah, Dumbledore is only technically around 60, why does he look so old?" Harry asked.

"It's a sign of over using manipulation magics like oblivate, mind control, compulsion spells thing like that, keeping up glamours- that damned twinkle in his eyes, and misusing the dark arts when he has no real understanding or respect for them," Tom explained, disgust evident on his face.

"Dark arts?" Harry asked stunned.

"He uses the dark arts and dark magic plenty Harry. Dark magic isn't the same as evil, it just has different rules and asspects to light and grey magic. Using any type of magic you need to understand and respect those rules and asspects. Dumbledore has been using and misusing dark magic since he was a teen and not understood them properly. The blood wards that he placed around your house are good expample," Tom stopped suddenly looking uncomfortable.

"The blood wards required a blood sacrifice to be attivated, Lily's death. Dumbledore took that sacrifice and molded the wards around your...relatives house using the blood Lily, you, Petunia and your cousin shared. However in not understanding the dark arts they were warped, they should have protected you from all harm, and even then you needed to be loved and happy, you needed to consider that place your home and who you lived with family. Because of the mixture of the two the wards practically didn't exist," Severus explained.

"I just apparated right inside the house," Tom confirmed.

"So if they aren't understood and respected they can age you like they have Dumbledore?" Harry clarified, placing his fingers on the back of Tom's hand discretely as he sensed the uncertaintly coming from him.

"Yes. They take a toll on both your magic and your body. And as he doesn't really understand light or grey magic but uses them as well he has been affected even more than he shows no doubt," Fenrir snorted.

Before anything else could be said there was a soft hoot and Hedwig swept into the room carrying two bundles and what looked like three letters attached to her leg.

"Wasn't she in your room this morning?" Tom asked looking at the collection of things Hedwig had collected.

"My Hedwig's brilliant she knows when there is something to pick up for me," Harry smiled as he rubbed Hedwig's chest as she cooed affectionately at him. He set up a bowl of water for her and a small plate of meats before turning to her delivery.

Setting the two bundles in his lap he looked at the letters first. Recognising all the writing he opened the one he wanted done with, scanning it before setting it to the side with a mutter of 'Hermione.

"Harry, who is that from?" Tom asked making him look up and realise they were all looking at him expectantly.

"Oh sorry. Rita Skeeter, basically sucking up and hoping that now I'm with you I won't send you out to kill her basically I think," Harry said before he opened the second letter.

Harry,

Are you serious! I wish I could say that I was shocked at what you said happened, but after the things we talked about last year, and the doubts I had about Dumbledoe for a while...well not as much of a shock as it really could have been. Are you safe? Are you happy? Are you and the baby ok? Are you sure the Dark Lord is treating you ok, because I have to say I'm finding it very hard to connect the person you have described before with the man you described in your letter. I'm not saying that if this is what you want then I won't support you, but it is hard to understand the difference, you understand? But if you're happy and this is what you want then I am with you.

And you're having a boy! Congratulations Harry, I'm going out to get you a present right now. What to buy the heir of the Dark Lord and the Chosen One? I really am happy for you, I know how much you want a family, and have a baby! Congratulations!

Love Neville

Grinning happily and feeling a small amount of relief at the words from one of his close friends. Picking up the next letter he quickly opened it and smiled at Luna's loopy writing.

Harry,

It was wonderful to hear from you, I have been worried about how you are settling in at Lord Voldemort's home. It is good to hear that you have settled in so well and are happy. He is looking after you properly isn't he? And of course you were going to have a boy silly, the amount of Dithrils that you have floating around you there was no doubt that your first born would be a boy. As you pointed out in your letter it isn't the logical choice to make, but sometimes it's the none logical choices that make you happiest.

Father and I went and found Ms Skeeter and we did our articles around each other to make sure that a wide spread picture of what is going on gets out there from as many angles as possible, and also I ensured she stayed in control. Of course we are going to publish this story, you don't ever have to question that. Enclosed in the packages are the two articles, merely waiting yours and Voldemort's approval, simply send back a letter syaing they are fine or the articles back with any changes you want.

Stay healthy and look after yourself, the baby and Voldemort.

Love Luna.

Grinning even wider at his unique friends letter and feeling a lot lighter he opened and read the articles, smirking in delight at what they had produced.

"Harry?" Tom annoyed voice had him looking up to find irritated and worried eyes watching him.

"The articles that will go in the Quibbler and The Prophet," Harry grinned handing them over to a shocked Tom.

"Are you serious! They are going to publish these?" He asked looking up from them.

"Yup, we just need to make any changes we want to them and send them back," Harry nodded.

"This...this will be a huge help," Tom said glancing over them.

"What do they say?" Fenrir asked impatiently, he and the others having been looking on eagerly.

"I don't know, maybe you should wait and read them along with everyone else," Harry smirked causing Tom's ruby eyes to start shining in amusment.

"What...but...but that could take a week or two!" Rabastan protested.

"I invented the puppy dog eyes, they don't work on me sorry," Harry shugged. "And they make you look slightly crosseyed,"

"Hey! They always work! Your just...just...cold hearted," Rabastan nodded triumphantly before huffing when everyone burst out laughing.

"If Little Lord is hard hearted I would hate to think what everyone else is," Fenrir snorted through his laughter. "Alright what's it worth to you?"

"I have no idea what you mean, that sounds an awfull lot like you are suggesting I am trying to blackmail you," Harry sniffed.

"You are, and you don't even have being a Dark Lord to blame," Severus said amused.

"Carrying half his DNA," Harry said triumphantly after a seconds thought pointing to his stomach.

"He has a point," Rodolphus nodded.

"Plus he is living in Slytherin central," Fenrir added. "So what's it worth?"

"IOU's whenever I want to cash them," Harry said straight away.

"That's a dangerous thing to agree to," Rabastan frowned.

"Oh well, I'm sure the papers won't take too long to publish them," Harry smiled brightly and started putting the articles into one envelope.

"No! Alright, alright," Rabastan nodded sulkily.

"Fine,"

"Very well,"

"Oh, alright!" The other three agreed before looking at Harry expectantly. Grinning triumphantly at Tom who was watching wholy amused Harry pulled the articles and cleared his throat before reading out loud.

"Dear readers, when we hear the words child endangerment, child neglect, child abuse, kidnap of a minor, unlawful holding of a minor, illegal use of abortion charms, vigilante, thief, liar, killer, and numerous other crimes that make it impossible to even put a name to them, none would think to point the finger to the supposed light side, never mind the leader of that side himself.

Albus Dumbledore, Chief of the Wizengamot, Headmaster of our countries jewel Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardary, whisperer in the Minister's ear, and the man that most of our country is looking to in this time of confusion. And he is the man that kidnapped and locked up Harry James Potter, aged sixteen, who through the blessings of magic herself managed to become pregnant with a redirected fertility spell and then blasted with pure magic from the Dark Lord.

Naturally upon finding out that he was pregnant young Harry was shocked and very confused as to what he should do, but the young teen who has suffered through so much already showed his true strength and heart, he decided that he wanted to keep his baby and sources close to Mr Potter claim that he is very much already in love with the innocent life growing inside of him. And as everyone knows the history between the Dark Lord and Mr Potter I believe that I speak for everyone when I say that this shows the bravery, warm heart and strength of Mr Potter.

Except that Albus Dumbledore seemed to feel that he needed to make another decision about Mr Potter's life, he kidnapped the young pregnant teen and held him against his will, and my readers I am horrified to tell you, repeatedly shot abortion spells at Mr Potter, along with his vigilante supporters! But fear not, Mr Potter's undoubtable magical strength, not to mention the power that the baby he is carrying will undoubtedly have, protected his baby from the numerous dozens of abortion spells that were fired at him during the day, while he was sleeping, eating, reading and any chance they were able to get.

And the names of these people who have so little respect for life or the wishes of the bearer carrying the baby? Yes reader I can give you them:

Albus Dumbledore, Remus Lupin, Nymphodora Tonks, Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Minerva McGonagall, Hestia Jones, Alastor Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Delius Diggle and Mundungus Flettcher. These horrendous acts were commited upon Mr Potter and his baby for seven weeks, that's right SEVEN weeks! Eventually in an act of complete daring Mr Potter managed to escape away from these highly trained wizards who were keeping him prisoner and threatening the life of his baby and even himself.

Mr Potter then made a four day run across the country to the only place he could think of that he could hopefully find safety for himself and his baby, right into the arms of his enemy and the father of his unborn child, Lord Voldemort...."

"She put Lord Voldemort? We need to change that!" Tom interupted with a frown.

"No we shouldn't, Tom you're trying to win people over not make them scared of you. If you have everyone calling you you-know-who then you're still the boogy man in the closet, the big scary evil dark lord. You changed your name so you weren't called by your real name, what's the point in that if you don't have people calling you by the other one! Besides we are going for the sympathy vote and making Dumbledore seem like the bad guy, you the good guy, that won't work if you're still being called you-know-who," Harry frowned back.

"You...I suppose you have a point," Tom sighed with a small shrug.

"...father of his unborn child, Lord Voldemort. Now many of you would question this move, and the safety of Mr Potter. However in Lord Voldemort's home he found safety, a welcoming and Lord Voldemort immedietly had a healer come to check both Mr Potter and their baby.

Mr Potter himself has told me that he cannot remember a time he has felt safer. He says that Lord Voldemort and his side are severely misunderstood and have been slandered, no doubt by Dumbledore and his side who wanted to stay in popularity of the public. You will be happy to hear that both Harry and his baby are in brilliant health and the baby is developing as it should. And Lord Voldemort according to Mr Potter is ensuring that Harry wants for nothing, especially in comfort, and both are preparing eagerly for the arrival of their son or daughter in just over three months time.

Mr Potter has informed me that we will be updated on his situation and that he hopes no one will have to suffer under Albus Dumbledore's manipulations and cruely," Harry paused and held up the other four sheaths of paper. "These have all the details of the things that have happened in school where Dumbledore has pushed me into dangerous situations and nearly killed me. The Philosopher's stone, the Basilisk, hiring a werewolf in school who hadn't taken his wolfsbane, not getting me out of the triwizard tournament, the fact he didn't realise one of his closest friends was a polyjuiced Azkaban escapee, letting Umbridge free in the school and doing nothing about it, sending me out into the battle the baby was concieved in and ensuring I ended up in front of you," Harry explained.

"And the Quibbler?" Rabastan asked eagerly.

"It basically covers the same thing, and my childhood and the fact that Dumbledore allowed it to happen, with proof, also implicating McGonagall in this one, for not helping and knowing what Dumbledore was up to," Harry wouldn't look at any of them as he put the article back into the envelope.

"Well, they should cause nice ripples and problems throughout the wizarding world for Dumbledore and his supporters," Fenrir grinned, showing all his sharp teeth.

"Not to mention Kingsley, Tonks and Moody won't be let anywhere near the aurors office considering the stand Scrimgeour took on the 'known vigilante groups'," Rodolphus nodded.

"Luna put at the end of the Quibbler article that her father is willing to publish your aims and beliefs in the next magazine if you want, I mentioned to her that we had them quite badly wrong," Harry smiled at Tom.

"I think that would be a large help for our cause," Tom nodded standing. "Come on, we need to talk, we can finish lunch later," he said holding out his hand. Feeling a little confused Harry stood and slipped his hand into Tom's, waving to the others as they left the room. The other four excitedly discussing the articles.

Following Tom Harry wondered if there was something in the articles that had upset him. He hadn't seemed upset when he skimmed through them himself, and when Harry had explained the name thing he had seemed to understand where Harry was coming from.

They stepped into Harry's bedroom and Tom led Harry straight to the bed sitting him down before perching next to him.

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry blurrted out scanning Tom's face.

"What? Harry no. I am worried about you, you seemed upset. I thought maybe you needed to get away from the others for a little bit. Seeing your childhood on paper and knowing its going to be published has to be hard, I know it will be for me when we publish mine," Tom smiled gently lifting Harry's legs and placing them over his own so that he could tug him into his side.

"Wait, what?" Harry stared shocked at Tom realising what he was saying.

"You're right, if we are to win this, do it right and maintain power then we need to dispel the whole evil, cruel image that has formed around me. People need to know the real me to a point. Telling people my childhood, the reasons I want to ensure that no one has to suffer the way we did and the suffering Dumbledore allowed will work in our favour," Tom sighed holding Harry against him and pressing a kiss to Harry's cheek.

"No one will think less of you," Harry said softly cupping Tom's cheek. "You're still a powerful, strong, incredible, smart wizard,"

"The same goes for you," Tom responded, his lips barely an inch away from Harry's. Scanning Tom's face Harry felt his breath speeding up as he soaked in the presence, the aura and power of Tom surrounding, caressing and consuming him. He felt his heart thundering in his chest when Tom finally sealed their lips together in a fiery, possessive, hungry kiss. Their tongues frantically battling and searching, Harry's fingers digging into Tom's shoulders as he pulled himself so he was straddling Tom's lap and pressing their hips together despiretly while Tom's fingers dug into his bum and hips with enough force to bruise.

Harry merely mewled into Tom's mouth and pressed himself harder against the ridid, demanding arousal that he could feel underneath his own, pressing his lips even harder against Tom's and nipping hard enough that he tasted blood on his tongue. Tom groaned into his mouth tilting his head so that he had better access as he plunged his tongue into Harry's mouth, gripping Harry firmly as he met Harry's thrusts in a punishing rhythm, wrapping one arm around Harry's hips as the other trailed up his back to grip his shoulder.

Burning blood red eyes hungrily and despiretly took in every reaction, every expression that crossed Harry's face, his ears absorbed every groan, every hum of pleasure, every mew and word that fell from Harry's full red lips as he tilted his head back in pleasure. He shuddered and slammed his hips upwards when deep, emerald green eyes alight with hunger and desire met and locked his in an endless swirl and dance of passion that he could feel burning through his skin, burning through every pore, soaking into every vein and roaring through his bloodstream, sinking into his body and suddenly setting fire to the heart he had tricked himself into believing was a cold, dead barren waste ground.

As he held Harry against his body when they both called out their orgasms for each others ears to hear Tom closed his eyes and felt the heat of Harry's body against his own, his panting breaths against his neck, and the warm bulge of Harry's baby bump against his own stomach. He stroked his hand down Harry's chest while knowing, knowing, that he couldn't give this up, that he couldn't let this go now he had it in his arms, now he had felt Harry warming his cold and damaged soul.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.3K 373 6
What happens when Harry wakes up a random room, a random pale man on top of him and instead of feeling scared, he feels only pleasure. Who is this ma...
18.5K 660 15
Harry was happy when he found his mate. But what if he was his mate's second chance? And his mate was still not over his first mate. Voldemort, the...
133K 5.1K 79
To avoid the machinations of the minestry, Harry must marry a reluctant Severus Snape. But marriage to snape is only the beginning of Harry's problem...
650K 14.5K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.