09. Articles

Harry looked up from the picture he had been gazing at for most of the morning when Severus walked into the Green Room. Tom had been called away to an emergancy meeting, it seemed that one of his minions had been caught doing something they really shouldn't have in the Ministry and now Tom and the others had to work to get him out of trouble and smooth it over. Lucius had left grumbling about Fudge, money and couldn't he just fry the little imbecial.

He had been slightly annoyed that Tom hadn't been able to stick around so that they could take care of the little problem that had been discussed the day before, but he was deleriously happy and content after getting to see his baby and know what he was having. After writing letters to Hermione, Fred and George, Ron, Bill and Fleur and, after hesitating, to Neville updating them on everything that they needed to be updated on he had simply sat smiling at the moving picture in his hand. Smiling even wider when he remembered Tom had copied it and taken it with him tucked carefully into his top pocket before he left after a deep kiss for Harry.

"Have you put that down?" Severus asked amused as he held out the vial of potion Harry was due. It went to show his mood when Harry just took the potion and knocked it back.

"Nope. Its weird, I knew I was pregnant, I've seen the bump growing, I've been able to feel the baby, and he's started moving lately, but it feels more real now seeing him...and knowing he's a him," Harry laughed happily finally looking up from the picture as Severus sat down.

"I wanted to give you this. Your mother bought one just like it when she found out she was having you," Severus explained looking a little emabrrassed as he held out the neatly wrapped gift. Harry slowly reached out and took the present before opening it with pain staking care to reveal a photo frame with three different sections to it. "She put all your scan picture in there and kept them on the fireplace," Severus told him.

"Thank you Severus," Harry blinked rapidly but the tears were falling before he could really stop himself.

"I didn't mean to upset you, I should have thought! I'm sorry you don't need to be reminded of this today, I'm foolish for..I'm...Harry?" Severus looked down shocked at the hand that was wrapped tightly around his own. Looking up he found Harry smiling brightly at him, though he still had tears in his eyes.

"I love it Severus, thank you, really. Its just my bloody hormones, I cried because one of the house elves had brought me hot chocolate before I asked the other day, the poor things were nearly hysterical," Harry laughed embarrassed.

"You really like it?" Severus asked concerned, a little embarrassed himself at his outburst that Harry was kindly ignoring.

"Really I love it. I can put a picture of the baby in the third bit when he's born," Harry smiled as he slipped the scan into the top section.

"Is everything alright? I can smell tears!" Fenrir burst into the room looking frantically around before settling his eyes on Harry and Severus. "Alright Little Lord?" Fenrir asked cautiously eyeing Severus.

"Yes, just hormones, I got overly happy," Harry smiled as he carefully set the picture frame onto the table in front of him. He shook his head slightly as he took in the hilarity of the situation. He was sitting smiling at the scan picture of his and Voldemort's child, Severus Snape had just given him a gift and was still holding his hand gently as though it was made of glass, and Fenrir Greyback had just burst into the room concerned for him because he had smelt tears and Harry had barely jumped after recognising the fact that it was Fenrir's voice.

"...Arry..Harry!" Severus's voice broke through his thoughts and he looked up to find Fenrir and Severus looking at him concerned. "Are you alright? I called your name several times,"