16. Interlude

Harry's supporters couldn't smother their smiles as they listened to the screams of fury and rage coming from the kitchen. Fred and George high fived each other triumphantly as Fleur slammed her hands over her mouth to try and stifle her hysterical laughter as they listened to something crashing in the kitchen followed by a loud smashing noise. This had been going on for nearly three hours now and they were fairly sure even repair was not going to fix the mess that was being made downstairs.

The reason was sitting beside Fleur on the bed which Bill was seriously considering framing and putting up somewhere to commemorate this moment. He was going to be sending the memory of this to Harry and the Dark Lord.

Karma for the true evil in our world?

Over the last few months it is safe to say that our world has been shaken to its very foundations of understanding and of what we all thought we knew. Shades that I think were safe to call black and white have mixed to become grey, and we have all had to reconsider our views and stand points on what can now be called a civil war taking place on our shores.

The revelation of the attack on the Boy Who Lived and his stunning pregnancy and the circumstances around the conception of the baby was the start of this. The attack of the light side against an innocent life and young father halted all of our steady beliefs and made us look twice, the fact that the Boy Who Lived was forced to flee to the Dark Lord for the safety of his baby and himself. The Dark Lord taking in Harry Potter and making an oath to his safety and their baby's safety caused everyone to pause and look confused at what was happening.

And then came the report written by myself that quieted all but the most fanatical of the light side, or more accurately Dumbledore's supporters. We were given details of the abuse that Harry Potter suffered under the 'care' of his relatives, known and even supported by Albus Dumbledore, a man who is in charge of the care and wellbeing of our children for a large portion of the year. This desire to have the you Boy Who Lived beaten and squashed down for when he reached the Wizarding world, and to have him reliant upon the Headmaste, turned the stomachs of the wizarding world. Harry Potter bravely revealed the some details of the abuse he had suffered and the consequences to his health and he was suffering even now. The extra revelation of the damage that one of the Dark Lord's Healer found led to the immediate dismissal and removal of Poppy Pomphrey's position at Hogwarts and medical license, as well as her arrest and what is expected to be at least a 15 year sentence to Azkaban once she is tried.

We then received what was almost becoming expected to be an earth shattering revelation with the next article that I was requested to write. We were allowed an insight into the childhood of who had only been known to the world as Lord Voldemort. Instead we were allowed to see a childhood as let down as Harry Potter's. The image of a lonely and confused young boy with powers that should have been recognized and he should have been helped with from a young age when they started showing, was instead left to suffer in a muggle orphanage. And the teacher who finally went to help him? Albus Dumbledore. Coincidence? We left that to you to decide and you seemed to come back with an almost unanimous no. This man managed to have an influence in the young lives of two powerful young man.

The murmurs and shifting's of alliance that came with the revelations of the Dark Lord's true aims and intentions for the wizarding world without being smeared or contorted into something else was no real shock to anyone by the time it came. The image of the scan of the Dark Lord and Harry Potter's baby softening a lot of hearts as well. The true shock of this story was the revelation of the budding relationship being formed between the Dark Lord and Harry Potter. A lot of questions asked as to how Harry Potter could possibly even think of being with the man that killed his parents, but after receiving interviews and comments from those around them it has strangely seemed to form the question more towards 'how could they not'.

But my faithful readers none of this is news to you so you must be wondering about the Headline and what it has to do with this article. Well, early this morning I received an owl informing of the latest twist in this story that has our entire nation fascinated and holding their breaths to see what could possibly happen next, next that was have already received the biggest shock we could receive.

We Dearest Readers this is not yet been achieved, for in the letter I was informed of yet another twist. We have all been asking the question quietly as to whether the close friendship that was known through our world between that of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley hadn't been as close as it had appeared to be, a sad thought for us all who had watched this friendship developing and going from seeming strength to strength. It seemed that the answer to that question was no. But it seems the true answer to that question was stronger than anyone imagined.

Hermione Granger seemingly snapped and could not keep up the pretense of not supporting her best friend and when Albus Dumbledore started ranting and raving about Harry Potter and his still unborn baby, making threats to abduct the baby once born and use it to quote 'control' Harry Potter. After making numerous threats, some even to the life of the eagerly awaited unborn baby and Harry Potter's life. Miss Granger couldn't stand to listen to the threats anymore, she snapped and fired a few curses at the famous headmaster in defense of her best friend and unborn godson, that's right she has been named Godmother, and she managed to curse of Dumbledore's arm, irreparably.

Is this what he deserves for the terrible things that he has gotten away with for far too long? Is this the start of what a lot of people have been thinking is a well-deserved punishment that has been far too long in the coming? Either way this is another step in the story that everyone has their eyes on.

"THOSE BRATS!" the scream had Fred and George collapsing into laughter themselves, holding their sides to try and ease the stitches forming there as they did their best to muffle their laughter.

Bill blinked when he saw an owl soaring through the window to his and Fleur's bedroom, he recognized it as the one that Harry had been using to keep in touch with them. Reaching up he allowed the tired looking owl to land on his arm, relieving him quickly as his letter, receiving a nip and twitter of reproach as he tugged a little too hard on the little in his concern to get to it. They were of course worried about the Order realizing that they were really on Harry's side, especially after the revelation of Ron, Hermione and Charlie, so they had limited their owls to only one every two weeks unless something important happened.

He sat there stunned as he read the letter, his heart thudding furiously in his chest as he read the words on the page.

"Bill!" Fleur snapped worried making him realize that he had been sitting there in silence staring at the letter for at least five minutes leaving the others concerned. All traces of their amusement had faded and their faces were drawn with concern and worry as they watched him, waiting uneasly to hear what had put that look on his face.

"Harry went into labour early this morning," He heard himself saying.

"Oh Merlin, are they ok? Harry? The baby? What is it Bill?" Fred and George demanded.

"They are both ok, Harry is fine, tired but ok, and the baby is healthy but..." Bill stopped, his throat clicking as he tried to swallow around the sudden dryness in his throat.

"But?" The three of them demanded leaning forwards, lumps forming in their throats, their eyes filling with tears as they watched Bill's face.

"The baby, he...the spells they...he's blind," Bill breathed out biting his lip.