๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-6-

5.8K 162 16
By erwenc_

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

Something should have been worrying about the fact that I had obtained most of Illithyia Palmer's personal information, but I needed to educate myself.

I found absolutely nothing wrong with my sick, twisted ways. This was who I am; I was unstoppable and I never gave up.

Claire was right: Illithyia was so young and fresh with millions of followers. Her social media was hot, I spent over two hours browsing through her pictures, staring longer than I should have, especially at the half-naked ones.

She was fucking gorgeous, I could have licked her through the screen.

Bikinis and lingerie really suited her body. My temperature rose above normal levels every time I thought about how pretty her porcelain skin would look with my red hand imprints.

Maybe I needed help. I was lusting over another woman's social media while my wife existed, assuming her husband to be occupied with work.

Yes, I was working. Working on having Illithyia submit to me.

Today, Lia and I went out for some Starbucks because her session was starting at nine.

"We're having some dad and daughter time. Dad, smile for my live video," Lia held up her phone high up.

"Your fans will make fun of me, I'd rather not-"

"They're actually pestering me to put you in more of my videos after they saw you in the morning vlog, they think you're cool." She smiled at the camera as I rolled my eyes.

We had an uncanny resemblance to each other, but her eyes were more of a verdigris colour, a mixture of her mom's green eyes and my blue ones.

"A rich man's jokes are always funny," the sarcasm was evident in my voice.

"Anyway, my dad is a businessman, doesn't smile much, zero social life, but he's very supportive with a lot of dark humour."

"Do they have to know-"

"Yes, I'm adding a little personality to the face," she turned the camera to film the store. Her obsession with filming every small part of her life amused me.

Soon, we were driving to Illithyia's therapy centre. Something in me fluttered as we made our way there, was it my heart? I wasn't sure.

When we parked, we both got out and I followed behind Lia, who was making a 360° rotation of the place. When we entered, the receptionist lifted the golden telephone to her ear, probably informing Illithyia that we were present.

"Good morning, she has someone but she says you can come." She informed us and Lia was the first to skip to her office, pushing the door open without bothering to knock.

"Good morning Illithyia," she beamed as I also walked in. Indeed, two men were sitting opposite her, and they seemed to have been having a discussion.

The one on the right looked very similar to her, sporting some silver blonde hair, icy cerulescent orbs and a muscular, lean, model physique.

The one on the opposite side had coppery brown hair with light chartreuse eyes that could evidently manipulate women into his bed.

It didn't help that he had a much more muscular physique. He seemed to be a bodybuilder, but we seemed to have the same structure.

"Good morning Lia, Havier." She smiled, "this is my twin brother Izaiah, and his best friend, Rareşz Vizcaino." She introduced them and they got up to greet us.

"Oh my word, the famous Rareșz Vizcaino?" Lia exclaimed in shock, earning a smirk from him.

"Vasudevan Investments?" I nodded firmly when Izaiah shook my hand. He looked like the female version of Illithyia, it was easy to tell that they were identical. "Literally the only bank I use. Got my first loan to start up my business some five years ago."

"That's fantastic. Glad to know you're satisfied with our services." I smiled as we let go.

"I'm a fan of the nightclubs to be honest," Rareșz shook my hand and we all laughed.

"At least you're being honest," I shrugged when we let go.

Like the observant father I was, I took note of the way he trailed his eyes over a shy Lia, smirking with a lip bite. He had piercings too, something that she was attracted to.

She was just too loud on the phone with her girlfriends. Hence why I had a bit of knowledge.

She could hardly look him in the eye and it amused me. Her confidence had dwindled so easily upon seeing Rareșz.

"I'm L-Lia," she smiled, her voice tiny.

"I know, you're so beautiful." He easily passed the comment despite my presence. He reminded me of my past. A fuck boy past, that is.

"Okay okay stop seducing my clients, you have no shame," Illithyia tugged at a red-faced Lia, pushing Rareșz' body to no avail.

"Well can I get her number?"

"Forget it. Izaiah, please take your best friend and leave, my clients are waiting." Illithyia gestured to the door. Their deep laughs reverberated in the room as they walked out, leaving the three of us.

"So, shall we get started?" Illithyia beamed.

"I've got work, so I'll pick you up later." I moved to kiss Lia's forehead.

"Okay. I'll text you,"

"Oh, but the session is brief today, just thirty minutes. If you like, you can have some breakfast while you wait." Illithyia suggested, her bright eyes making me feel so alive.

For a moment, I contemplated it. I figured that I could obtain bits and pieces of her information around here, discover some nooks and crooks that I could fuck her in.

"Okay. I'll wait," I spoke, sending her a secretive wink before I left her office.

I made my way to the beautiful, peaceful eating area outside, getting a strong espresso with a cinnamon roll. This was the first time I was taking time to sit down and become one with nature without having work interrupt my thought process.

This place was helping me collect my thoughts, and put my mind to what I really wanted from life.

I wanted to be me again.

The monotonous routine of work and marriage was starting to become lethargic; something in me craved a thrill, a spark that would ignite me to life again. I wanted to be happy.

But we can't always be happy in the ways we want to be.

I didn't realise how much it felt like my soul was dragged down by chains till I lay my eyes on Illithyia. Her aura drew my attention, and something was so refreshing about her.

I took a small tour of the place, running my hands along the pastel wall as I read all the positive affirmations in translucent and gold templates.

~Always remember to choose you before anyone else, because you hold the pen to your life.

She had worked so hard to bring this place to life, I was fucking impressed. The colour coordination of earth colours, undertone shades and warm tones was magnificent.

I returned to my place, checking my watch briefly.

"Impatient already?" I looked up to meet Illithyia's gaze. My heart skipped a couple of beats, and I was tongue-tied for a hot minute.

"Not really. I was counting down the minutes until I could see you." I smirked, taking note of how a deep rouge simmered over her cheeks.

"Are you always this manipulative?"

"When it's necessary," I got up, easily towering over her to assert my physical upper hand.

"You don't force someone to have romantic feelings, Mr. Vasudevan." She wiggled a disapproving finger as my body swiftly pressed down against hers, my knee positioning between her thighs.

I loved her in this position, where she was vulnerable and defenseless.

I scoffed, moving closer to her and tilting my head down, my sapphire orbs mutating to a deep zaffre shade as I hovered over her supine body.

"Force? Was that a wise term for this?" I challenged her, my hand clasping around her pharynx. "How long are you going to avoid the fact that you want me just as much?" A resonant murmur reverberated against her.

"You're out of your goddamn mind-"

"You reckon? You're not wrong though, I'm so crazy for you Thyia." I whispered as my lips hovered over hers.

My knee inched closer to her area, her eyes attempting to figure out what I was about to do but I tilted her neck back, her head pressing against the table.

She seemed to have a fear of losing control, of not being aware of the things happening around her. Sexy.

I sweared when my knee felt the warmth between her legs, and I bit my lip upon seeing the string that merely obstructed me from her pussy.

I slowly moved my knee up, a sharp gasp escaping her lips. A devilish smile erupted on my features, and I began to move my knee against her, stimulating her as her eyes closed briefly.

"You like that, hermosa? My knee rubbing against your pretty pussy?" I breathed, and she didn't respond, instead sighing softly.

God, that sinful sound turned me on.

She was right; as a therapist, she figured I was a dominant energy that worked with force and manipulation. Autocracy got a lot of shit done to be honest.

I pressed my knee further, her legs parting in compliance. Her back arched, her head tilting away but my hand moved it back in place.

"Look at me, Hermosa, and tell me that you don't feel anything. Tell me you feel nothing and I will leave you immediately." I was restraining a smirk as I felt some moisture seeping into the material of my trousers.

"My feelings aren't significant. You're married, clearly this will never work-"

"Say that again, and I'll kiss the living hell out of you," the spot on my knee was growing warmer and damper, I wanted a taste so bad. A sly smile plastered over her lips, her defined brow lifting slightly.

"This, will never work Havier-"

Indeed, she was cut off by my lips capturing hers into a fiery kiss, and she didn't hesitate to reciprocate it. God, she tasted amazing, felt amazing, I could die.

Our mouths moved sync, my eyes rolling behind the lids as a sweet sigh rolled out of her mouth the moment I skillfully slid my tongue in to intertwine with hers. Fuck yes.

Every part of me was burning, and I could feel myself twitching in my pants. The kiss rejuvenated me in all the impossible ways, urging me to kiss her harder and faster, as though she were my oxygen.

We finally pulled away, slightly breathless as we gazed at each other, realising what we had just done. I licked my lips as I noticed how my saliva glistened against hers. I was tempted to kiss her again, until she lost consciousness.

"Very impulsive, I see," Illithyia ran her hand down my chest.

"Very compliant," my hand tightened around her throat briefly, "I'm going to have so much fun with you baby."

"We'll have to see, Mr. Vasudevan. And good luck with your boner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.8K 87
[START : 21 JULY, 2020] [COMPLETE : 19 AUGUST, 2023] #1 in murder #1 in Possessive He kissed me back with urgency, at last pulling my bottom lip bet...
895K 19.5K 40
|STEAMY ROMANCE| 18+ "Oh, how bad I want to corrupt you, ruin you. But you're not ready for that." As much as I want her beneath me, writhing, beggin...
3.6K 36 28
**MATURE CONTENT** He had me by the hair, body taut in his other arm. I was so wet and even though the desk grazed my lower back. He looked me dead i...
4.4M 148K 50
โ€ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST โ€ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...