The Tales of Neverland // Har...

By -DreamerOnClouds-

This is the story of Ayla Pan, Peter Pan's daughter, as she attempts to save Neverland from pirates, one in p... More

PART ONE: The Sight
PART TWO: The Battle
PART THREE: Prisoner
PART FOUR: Rain
PART SIX: Dead Man's Cove
PART SEVEN: Johnny
PART EIGHT: Cruelty
PART NINE: The Cave
PART TEN: The Mirror
PART ELEVEN: Soul
author's note
Announcement!

PART FIVE: The Stranger

119 3 0
By -DreamerOnClouds-

The sun woke Ayla up. She flinched from the streak that was coming from out of the window. She forgot she was on Hook's boat. I felt weird yesterday. Never again. She thought. As she became more conscious of her surroundings she realised that there was no noise around her except the swishing of the sea, the seagulls and the sound of her own breathing. She decided to get up and walk over to the window that was in her room, to see if they had reached land yet. The chains dragged noisily against the wooden floor. No luck, they were still stranded in the middle of the sea. Ayla suddenly had a thought, What if I annoyed him enough for him to let me go. It wasn't the best idea but it was worth a try. As she thought that, she heard footsteps behind her. She didn't even need to hear him speak, she knew it was him, there was no one else on the boat, she knocked all of his crew members off. She spun around immediately and said:

"You're not much of a captain without your crew now are you" she was clearly trying to provoke him.

He stopped. Looked at her. But said nothing.

After a long pause, he silently walked towards her.

"Love" he stated, it seemed like he was starting to get pissed off "do not open your mouth unless I asked you too" he brushed his hook through her hair, "or I will hurt you". He turned away to walk onto the main dock.

Ayla felt her breath getting shaky, she knew he meant that, but she decided to continue being spiteful anyways.

"I don't think you will" she said, trying not to sound scared "you are a coward just like your father"

The second she mentioned his father, Hook jerked around and rushed to her, and pinned her against the pole, his hand tightly wrapped around her throat. Ayla knew she made a mistake. She couldn't hide her shaky breathing now, even though she could barely breathe. Hook could easily suffocate her.

"Love" he said in a calm tone, Ayla knew that she would be less afraid if he yelled "I told you to close your mouth, as long as you're on this boat, you are my prisoner and my property, I can do whatever I want with you, and hurting you will be easy, I will spare you this time, but next time you decide to make a spiteful remark, I will make you regret it, I promise you that." his hand around Ayla's neck just got tighter the longer he spoke.

Ayla nodded how she could. She was terrified, Hook got what he wanted, she would do what he asked her to do because she was afraid of him and his intentions.

He slowly loosened his grip and let her fall to the ground.

She caught her breath back. Hook just kept looking at her. Ayla couldn't do anything else but look away. There was silence, neither Hook nor Ayla moved. That silence was quickly broken with a yell coming from the water.

Hook turned to walk there and said "Don't worry love, I'm not finished with you" What did that mean? She heard Hook getting on the dock, she also heard what seemed to be dialogue. After a while she realised that there was more than one person walking on the boat. She heard them getting closer to the room.

"And where is the rest of the crew" she heard Hook say

"We set up camp on a nearby island, but now I will soon pass on the message that we will be heading to Dead Man's cove" this time she heard a voice she didn't recognise.

She saw the two men walk into the room

"Well look at that" said the unknown man, he was wearing semi ripped clothes, he was also bald and his beard was not cleanly shaved off, he was not as formal as Hook. And definitely not as handsome.

"You caught her in the end didn't you, you were always the best Hook" the man said with a sly smile

Hook pulled his usual smirk while looking at Ayla. She felt herself turn red.

"Yep, she is now my prisoner here" Hook retorted

Ayla cringed at the way the other man was looking at her

"Johnny, Ayla, Ayla, Johnny, my first mate"

"Pleased to meet you" said Ayla drily.

"So what are we planning to do with the little cupcake?" Johnny started approaching Ayla.

"Nothing..." Hook briskly put his hand in front of Johnny. "for now. I tortured her enough." said Hook as he looked away and lowered his hand.

Johnny said nothing to that, he seemed frustrated that Hook didn't let him near her.

"Shall we go to sleep, its sunset, and I'm tired from rowing all the way over here aye"

Hook said nothing and just turned away. He gave one quick glance at Ayla and the two men left, and she was left alone once again.

Night was slowly falling, Ayla didn't want to fall asleep for some reason. She was just lost in thought. Looking out the window she heard waves crashing again, the streak of moonlight came again but in a different spot. She looked at Hook's desk, it was made out of jungle wood, that seemed to be the only type of wood in Neverland.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard faint footsteps somewhere around. They didn't sound like Hook's, it must be Johnny. I don't want him coming here. Ayla thought.

But bad luck, he did come down the stairs. He was walking in a way so as to not make any noise, he was clearly up to something. His light steps told her that.

"Don't worry" he said in a calm voice "Hook is asleep". Ayla cringed again, she didn't know if she should be frightened or reassured. He sat down next to her, his back to the pole as well, a little bit too close to Ayla's comfort. She shifted away.

"Oh come on" he sat closer "I'm nice, I mean no harm" he said that with a greedy smile. Ayla was more frightened of this man than of Hook. It was dark, she could barely see him.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her thigh, it started moving upward. Ayla started sweating. "Stop." she said loudly.

Johnny just chuckled and kept moving his hand while he placed his other hand on her chest.

"Stop, don't you understand me, I said stop." She said louder.

But his hand movements became even more intense.

She tried to punch him or kick him away but she was too weak, she had not eaten enough and her hands were chained.

"HOOK HELP-" she tried to yell but Johnny placed his hand over her mouth. She now tried to move in every direction and push him off, but all that came out were muffled screams.

Suddenly something pulled Johnny back with irresistible strength.

Hook.

Oh thank god.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?" it was the first time Ayla heard him yell. It was... frightening. Really... frightening.

"I just thought-" Jonny stuttered. Ayla could only see the silhouettes of the two men.

"Shut up!" Hook kept yelling "Shut up and get off my boat now! I don't care how! I don't care if you live, I don't care if you die. Go! Now!"

Johnny scrambled up and ran away. She heard a splash in the water.

She was trembling now although she didn't notice it. Her breaths were short and shaky. She was on the verge of crying. I don't remember the last time I cried before. She told herself. Once Hook made sure Johnny was gone for good he rushed over to Ayla. He started aggressively grabbing and checking her.

"Ayla are you hurt" he quickly said

"I-" she couldn't speak

"Ayla yes or no"

"No" it came out as a whisper. It was the first time he used her name.

She could see him cleared now since he was close to her, and the moonlight was shining off of him. He looked genuinely worried.

"Good." he said in a sharp tone.

His hand made it to her face. Which he slowly examined. He was looking at her straight in the eye. She felt butterflies again. No stop. But the butterflies didn't stop no matter what she did. His hand was on her chin. He slowly brushed it back to her hair, still looking at her.

"I am so sorry," he said. Did he just apologise? That was unlike him, she slightly widened her eyes in surprise. "If anything were to happen to you I would hate myself for the rest of my life" She was speechless. She didn't know what to say to that. She stared at him in dismay.

"I-" she didn't know what she was about to say.

She wasn't sure what to say.

"Don't worry love you're safe with me" he said in a gentle voice. They just sat like this for a while, on the wooden floor, looking into each other's eyes as Hook's hands were around Ayla's face. Seeing him grab Johnny and pull him back like that, and what he said, and how he rushed over to her, made her realise that he cared about her. She wanted to get even closer to him. He brushed his hand through her hair affectionately this time.

"You're my prisoner and mine only, you're also so irresistible." he said slightly chuckling once he was reassured that she was ok. Ayla tilted her head to pretend she was confused but in reality that comment made her blush. Hook saw that she was still troubled though. He decided to wrap his arm around her and pull her closer. She didn't resist. She let herself drop in his arms.

"I won't let anything happen to you again" Harry whispered

Both of them were in denial of this, but they had feelings for each other, and it was growing with each day. Ayla seemed to be more in denial than Hook. She tried to suppress it as much as she could. But once he saved her she didn't have the strength to anymore. She let herself sink into his embrace. And they stayed like this for a while.

"You... you can sleep in my bed tonight." Ayla got up and looked at him. He saw Ayla's confused face and added "don't worry, I'll sleep elsewhere." He said with a slight, sweet smile. He slowly undid her chains and led her to his bed.

After she sat down, Hook sat down next to her and looked at her. She looked into his beautiful eyes once more, but she was unable to hold her gaze so she turned away. But she was quickly stopped by Hook taking her chin and turning her head towards him. Ayla struggled to breathe, his small gestures left her weak. But suddenly, she saw him lean in, and softly kiss her. Once he pulled back she just looked back at him with her mouth slightly open and wide eyes. He just chuckled and stood up.

"Goodnight my little duckling" he said in a soft voice.

Ayla watched him exit the room and close the door.

She lied down. The bed smelled like him. It was... comforting.

Ayla fell straight asleep, even if her thoughts were still whirling, because she has been sleeping on the floor for the past three days, because of that, the bed felt so soft. She didn't have the energy to do anything or to think about anything. She closed her eyes and plunged into deep slumber. 

A.N.

Well I realise now this this happened a bit fast. Apologies for that. :P

 I am actually writing a story about Peter Pan from Once Upon a Time and I already know that it will be much longer and the story will elaborate more and there will be more characters present.

If this story gets many reads I will make an announcement when I publish my second story (which I already think is much better than this one, since I wrote this a long time ago)

~Stay amazing <3~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.5K 27
After Wendy Darling left Neverland and later died, Peter Pan was never the same. Heartbroken, he became dark and ruthless and replaced all his jolly...
14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
96K 3.5K 46
I took a breath and quickly wiped a stray tear from my eye, "I'm tired of living in their shadows, waiting for them to finally realize that I still e...
58.5K 855 21
Y/n, a pirate looking for trouble and some fun. 17 years old and 17 years of trouble. Living on the isle of the lost while she sees all over the TVs...