ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

By cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

14

10.3K 502 43
By cutegir2002

2 days later.....

After yoonmin's wedding yesterday taekook's wedding was finally fixed... it's after 2 weeks......both are too excited... especially kook he even wanted the wedding with in a week but the pandit Ji said that's not a good day so he sulked internally but still agreed on the wedding after 2 weeks.....

Today is a very big festival..... today is Karwa chauth(I know it is celebrated in winters....it is already over ...but I wanted to write it so hihihi)....

So in this festival all the bottoms are doing fast for the long life of their husbands or future husbands..... early morning Jimin got sargi(the food they eat before the fast) is given by yeji....while Jin got it from yeo bin....

To their surprise yeo bin has send sergi for tae to Kim's mansion because according to her she had already considered tae as her son in law.....

After having their food they are going to fast throughout the day.... neither they will eat anything nor they can drink anything.....tae has also fasted for kook.....

Their relatives are still present as they will go back after taekook's wedding.... currently Kim's were getting ready to go to jeon's mansion as they are going to do all rituals there..... everyone was in their rooms and so was tae....

Normally at this day bottoms would get dressed beautifully wore the dress that is gifted by their husbands.....but as taekook isn't married yet tae was thinking to wear any of his clothes...he was about to enter in the bathroom to change....

But he heard some knock on the door....he went to open it just to find Jimin standing outside with an eye smile....

"Oh my....jiminie....what are you doing here"tae asked as Jimin walked inside....

"I came to check what are you going to wear"Jimin spoke as he looked at the dress tae had in his hand...

"Ohh... you are wearing this..."Jimin asked...his one hand was behind his back like hiding something...tae nodded...

"Don't wear this..."Jimin spoke making tae confuse...

"But jiminie....I don't have any good clothes except this"tae spoke even tho his wardrobe was filled with so many beautiful clothes.....

"It's ok...here wear this"Jimin spoke showing tae the paper bag he was holding....

"This...wow...this is so beautiful...thank you so much...I will return this to you soon....."tae spoke as he took out the saree that was inside the bag....he thought the saree is jimin's...

"Bear no need to return it this is yours....and Don't thank me...if you want to thank someone than call your soon to be husband and thank him because he has send this for you"Jimin spoke with a teasing smile...tae nodded shyly and muttered an ok....Jimin went back to his room to get ready.....

****

At jeon mansion.....

Kook was impatiently waiting for Kim's to come...they all are present in the living room namjin are enjoying his desperation so much....kook is talking with Sumi but his eyes are on door....

"They will come why are you worrying so much kook"joon asked...

"He worried about tae's clothes that he has send...what he will like them or not....and so on"Jin spoke making kook to nod....he almost jumped from his seat when he saw yoonmin entering inside....

Jimin ran inside and hugged yeo bin than Jin than Hae in while yoongi touched his in laws feets......Jimin came to kook and hugged him....

"Why are you looking there"Jimin asked when he saw kook was looking at the door....

"They are still not here we came a till early"yoongi spoke getting why kook was looking at the door...he nodded with a sign....

Just after 2 minutes Joo Hyuk yeji,hobi,yoonji and maana came inside....and kook's breath hitting when he saw a certain someone walking inside wearing red saree that was brought by him... looking prettiest and breath taking....

Tae who was walking carefully felt gaze on him so he looked up but gulped as he saw kook staring at him without blinking....his heart started to beat fast....still he walked close to everyone touched namjin yeo bin and Hae in's feets....he was standing next to Jin but he can still feel the gaze on him....he knew who it was but didn't had the courage to look at the person......

Jin saw how kook was staring at tae so he moved tae next to kook making kook to thank him mentally....

(Jin's saree)

(Yoonji's saree)

(Jimin's saree)

(Tae's saree)...

But as everyone was present kook wasn't able to say anything to tae....they all then started to walk towards the roof top from where they can see the moon....

Tae was walking behind everyone as he was checking his Thali if everything was present or not....but he was pulled by an hand and was dragged to a room....he neither shouted nor tried to remove the grip on his wrist as he knew who it was....

Kook closed the door behind took the Thali from tae's hand and pulled him by his waist....

"You are looking so so pretty love"kook spoke as he lifted tae's face by holding his chin softly....

"Thank you"tae spoke looking at kook who was staring at him with so much love in his eyes....

"Wait here"kook spoke as he left tae and walked to the wardrobe...he pulled out a paper bag and took out a red velvet box from that....he walked towards tae ....

"Your gift"kook spoke as he showed the velvet box to tae....

"Gift?"tae asked...

"Yes. Mom Said that husband's should gift their wife something today...so here wait let me help you"kook spoke as he opened the box an a shining necklace came in view....kook turned tae facing the mirror...took the necklace and put that in tae's neck....

Tae felt goosebumps all over his body when kook's fingers brushed on his exposed back....which kook did intensionly....he was loving the soft skin and wanted to touch them more...but he have to control himself till their wedding so he just brushed his finger on tae's exposed back while tieing the necklace......

"It's so beautiful"tae spoke looking at the shinning necklace on his neck....

"Not more than you"kook spoke making tae blush....

"Let's go we will be late"tae spoke ....but before he can took the Thali...kook turned him and pecked his forehead lovingly.....

"We are waiting for you....I just wish this 2 weeks to pass soon"kook spoke ....

"We?"tae asked...

"Hmm...me and our room"kook spoke pointing at himself and than to his ...no no their room... making tae to nod shyly.....

They both walked to roof top and joined others they all waited for the moon to be seen ....and they all than did the rituals when they saw the full moon.....

After the rituals the tops made them drink water and fed them sweets...bottoms touched their husbands feets as in taking the blessings....after this bottoms fed top sweets and made them drink water as they all had fasted for their wife....

Taekook did the same first kook fed tae and than tae fed kook....both smiled at each other with lots of love and adoration in their eyes.....after the celebration they all walked down and had their dinner....

Where the couples fed each other... because both had fasted for each other.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

From next chapter taekook's wedding will began....yayyyyy.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 8.7K 29
story by cutegir2002 (subh_taekook) >>> A story of a billionaire Ceo Kim Taehyung and HIS brat Jeon Jungkook. Where Kim Taehyung is a strict, cold an...
936K 35.6K 46
Previous title: Secrets _____ Story by cutegir2002 >>>> A story of two people being married without knowing each other. Jeon jungkook a cold CEO, st...
638K 31.5K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...
536K 27.4K 46
Story by Cutegir2002 ____________________ Jeon jungkook loves his girlfriend Lim Somi the most in the world. He is ready to do anything for her. Jeon...