Kion and Rani: Peace Brought...

By Keelyirwin22

There are six kingdoms. The Pridelands, Sun Pride, Jungle Pride, Baylands, Starlight Pride, and the Tree Of L... More

Chapter 1: The Idea
Chapter 2: The Sun Pride
Chapter 3: Jungle Pride
Chapter 4: BayLands
Chapter 5: Starlight Pride
Chapter 6: The Tree Of Life
Chapter 7: Night
Chapter 8: The Journey
Chapter 9: Wait
Chapter 10: The Pridelands
Chapter 11: The Sun Pride Arrives
Chapter 12: Apologize
Chapter 13: The Jungle Pride Arrives
Chapter 14: Baylands Arrives
Chapter 15: Getting Into Shape
Chapter 16: The Starlight Pride
Chapter 18: I Want To Stay

Chapter 17: Peace

366 5 0
By Keelyirwin22

The kingdoms rulers were ready for the peace treaty, but Kion, and Rani weren't up. C'mon, let's go get them," Simba said.

They walked into the lair. Kion was on his ledge, and Rani was in a corner.

Simba nudged Kion. Kion groaned. "Kion?" Simba asked. "Ugh fine," Kion sighed and woke up.

"Alright, now Rani," Simba started walking to her. Kion stopped him. "Let me do it," Kion smirked. Simba raised an eyebrow, "Ok."

Kion smirked as he walked over to Rani. Kion put Rani on her back, and stood over her. Kion brought his muzzle to her ear, and roared loudly.

"Ahh!" Rani screamed. She jumped up, but crashed into something hard standing over her. Rani fell back down. She looked up and saw Kion.

Kion was smirking at her. "Get off of me!" Rani growled. She tried to push Kion, but with his constant exscerise, he was much stronger that before.

Rani stared at him in shock. Kion smirked at her, "Make me." "Kion?" Simba asked. Kion looked at his dad, and got off Rani.

"Alright, let's go," Simba said. They walked out.

Simba led everyone to a mud pot.

The lions each put their paw in the mud. It hardened, and they took them out.

"We are now all at peace. Let's celebrate!" Simba shouted. They had a feast.

Kion only ate a little bit, because he didn't want to lose his shape.

After the feast, everyone sat around, and talked. They spent hours through the night talking. It soon became night, but they still kept talking.

Rani drifted off to sleep. Kion noticed. He went over to Rani. He gently grabbed her scruff, and set her on his back. Kion walked her to the lair.

Kion gently set Rani down and walked out, back to the prides.

Simba smirked at Kion. "What?" Kion asked as he sat next to him. "You like Rani don't you?" Simba asked. "No dad, I just put her in the cave. I didn't want her to freeze," Kion explained. "Uh huh," Simba chuckled.

Kion rolled his eye's, "She's hardly a friend to me." Simba shrugged. Everyone continued talking.

After a few hours, everyone went to sleep. Kion went onto his ledge, and slept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 752 7
Chishiya and niragi, are more then just enemies? Maybe even friends... no but much more. πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦²
830K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
635K 23.1K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
464K 7.1K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...