๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ || ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘—๐‘ข...

By Anime_Fan737

ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
Update
Prologue
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1 - I แดแด‡แด› YแดœแดœแดŠษช?!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2 - ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸsแด‡ แด„แด€ษด sแด˜แด‡แด€แด‹ แด‡ษดษขสŸษชsสœ!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3 - Gส€แดแดœแด˜ แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4 - Sแด„แด€ส€ส Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5 - BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแดแด‡ส Sแดœส™sแด›แด€ษดแด„แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6 - Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข Dแด€ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7 - Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข Tสœแด‡ VแดสŸแด„แด€ษดแด Gแดœส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8 - Tสœแด‡ AสŸษชแด‡ษด Rแด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸs Iแด›sแด‡สŸา“
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10 - Vแด‡ษดแดแด Lษชแด‹แด‡s Aแด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11 - Cแดœส€ษชแดsษชแด›ส KษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… Tสœแด‡ Cแด€แด›
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12 - Aษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ Mษชssษชแดษด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13 - I Mแด€แด…แด‡ Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€ Cสœแดแด‹แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14 - Lแดษดแด‡sแดแดแด‡ Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15 - Pแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16 - Cแด€ษด แดส แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17 - Is Vแด‡ษดแดแด แด›สœแด‡ ษชแดแด˜แดsแด›แด‡ส€?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18 - Iษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ส™แด€ส™ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19 - Aแด I ษขแดษชษดษข สœแดแดแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20 - A แดแดสŸแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดษข แดœs เถž
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21 - Sสœษชส™แดœสแด€'s สœแด‡สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส€แด›s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22 - Fแด‡แด€ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23 - GแดœษชสŸแด›ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24 - Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€'s แดแด€sวซแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25 - Tสœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26 - A ษดแด‡แดก แดกแดส€สŸแด…
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27 - Fแดœษขษชแด›ษชแด แด‡s

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9 - I Sแด€แด แด‡แด… Hษชแด!

4.8K 198 91
By Anime_Fan737

You watch the river as Yuuji and Junpei talk "Huh? Did the ground just shake?" You were deep in thought thinking about what you were going to do to evade Junpei's death without changing the future completely.

"Yeah, it did. Intensity 2 or so?" Yuuji calls Ijichi as Junpei looks at him. After the ringtone continues to ring Yuuji takes his phone off of his ear and looks at his screen slightly irritated "Nope, Ijichi-san's not answering."

Yuuji makes an face and looks at Junpei questioning himself "Should I really be the one to ask this?" You take out your phone and start to chat with Alex.

_______________________________________

       Conversation with 'Alex':
        ______________________________

You < Today 19:02 PM >:
HEY HEY HEY! (⁠人⁠*⁠'⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠*゚⁠+

Alex < Today 19:02 PM >:
HIIII! :D

You < Today 19:02 PM >:
Lmao- I'm just listening to Yuuji and Junpei talk (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠) What are u doing??

Alex < Today 19:02 PM >:
Well, I'm currently missing my best buddy that is now stuck in a completely different dimension :/

You < Today 19:03 PM >:
I miss u too love (⁠。⁠•́⁠︿⁠•̀⁠。⁠)♡
I'm currently going through the sequel where Junpei's mom appears smoking while Yuuji and Junpei are talking and where fucking Geto watches creepily-

Alex < Today 19:03 PM >:
OH-
DO NOT DIE- SERIOUSLY I WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU :(
Even though you're in another dimension you still talk to me when you have time, but I still need you :((

You < Today 19:03 PM >:
I will try not to (⁠'⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠) ANYWAYS! Did I tell you how scary this is in real live?

Alex < Today 19:03 PM >:
You told me multiple of times <3 HOW ARE MY HUSBANDS AND WIFES?

You < Today 19:03 PM >:
YOU MEAN MY HUSBANDS AND WIFES!!! ರ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ರ After all I'm the one who gets to meet them in person (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

Alex < Today 19:04 PM >:
Wow... I never thought you would be this mean ;-;
How are you going to tell your mom that you're actually in another dimension??? You told her you went to exchanged with some student in Japan.

You < Today 19:04 PM >:
Honestly idk- She would never believe me (。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠) She would think that I'm on drugs or smth, even though I do not do drugs and I hope I never do drugs <33

Alex < Today 19:04 PM >:
True- But you gotta convince her somehow. You might not even return to this world for all we know :(

You < Today 19:05 PM >:
I know... But I'm starting to get attached to them. I mean they're like home as well so it might be pretty difficult for me to leave them (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) IM NOT SAYING THAT I WOULD LEAVE YOU! But it's kind of hard you know? 

Alex < Today 19:05 PM >:
I know, after all you have been there already a few months- Your mother is starting to get worried about you, it's been a long time since you left  :(

You < Today 19:05 PM >:
Ik ik- Imma go now, talk to you later <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

Alex < Today 19:05 PM >:
Mmh, goodbye :)

- Alex is now offline -
- Y/n is now offline -
_______________________________________

You turn your phone off and stuff it into your pocket before focusing your attention to the two boys who are talking happily. Your body twitches as you glance up discreetly at Geto's direction.

You shiver slightly at his appearance knowing his strong, even though you haven't read any further than the series, since you wanted to buy all the magas first which you finished not to long ago before all this. You look at Yuuji and Junpei as they converse "Do you like movies, Itadori-kun?"

Yuuji and Junpei where facing the river as they talk "I've been watching a lot of them lately, for certain reasons. Thought I haven't been seeing them in theaters." Junpei looks at Yuuji.

"What? But the emotional impact of finding a good one at the theater is huge. Even if on-demand is more convenient." Yuuji looks up "When was the last time I saw one in a theater?"

Yuuji then looks at Junpei "Take me with you next time there's one you're into." Junpei looks at Yuuji suprised "Huh?" You look at Junpei's amazed face "Oh, you need my contact info?"

You smile at Yuuji's innocent actions as he passes his phone to Junpei "Here. How do I add friends again?" The three of you hear a new voice "Oh, Junpei?"

Junpei looks up "Mom?" You look at Junpei's mom curiously "It's unusual to see you out here. Are they your friends?" She smiles with polite smile.

You blink at the beautiful woman "We just met, actually." Yuuji waves at the woman "We may have just met, but I think we can be friends!"

"Really? I hope you get along well, then." Junpei's eyes widen when he sees her mother smoking "Mom! I asked you... to quit smoking." Yuuji looks at Junpei.

"Oh, right, sorry. I did promise you not to smoke in front of you anymore." She puts her cigarette out as she smiles. You watch as she goes down the steps to meet up with the three of you.

"What's your friends names?" Yuuji puts his hand up as he introduces himself "Itadori Yuuji" He then points at you "She's L/n Y/n" Yuuji points at Junpei's mother with a smile "The green onion doesn't suit your look."

Junpei's mother puts her bag of groceries up "Oh, you can tell? I'm trying to be a woman who doesn't look good with green onions." Junpei looks at his mother unimpressed "What are you even talking about?"

You hold Yuuji's sleeve as you look at them "So, Yuuji-kun, Y/n-chan, care to join us for dinner?" Junpei looks at his mother surprised "H-Hey! You're just bothering them." Junpei's mother scowls as she looks at her son.

"Huh? Are you saying my cooking is a nuisance?" Suddenly Yuuji's stomach grumbles as he slightly blushes in embarrassment "Anything you don't like? Any allergies?" Yuuji looks at you thinking of the moments when you ate with him "Nope!"

You hear the voice of Ijichi through the phone as he talks to Yuuji "What? You're at Yoshino Junpei's home?! That's a bit of a..." Yuuji replies carelessly "Oh, it's fine. Well, we are about to have dinner."

You look through the hall as you hear Junpei's mother cook "Dinner?! I'll head there at once. If you sense anything off, please run immediately." You watch as Yuuji hangs up and tugs you towards the dinner table.

You hear the laughter of Yuuji and Junpei's mother "And then?" Yuuji continues with his story "So then Takashi-kun says, full of confidence..." You were spacing out as you were thinking about your options.

'What are us to do?' you slightly hum as you think about it 'Do you think you could save Junpei when he transforms into a curse?' You don't hear a response for a second 'I can't. But if Mahito tries to touch your soul it won't turn you into a curse, but it will take a toll on your body.'

Your face shows confusion 'What do you mean?' you hear you companion's voice as he replies 'Your body won't respond at the strong attack, I think that it will hurt all your organs after trying to repeal that cursed technique. And if you die, don't worry I can return you back to life without any conditions.'

Your body slightly tenses at hearing the drawbacks of getting the hit 'Like I said, I won't let you die. And if you do die, your body won't wake up until two days pass more or less. I can take control of your body as you recover.' You immediately deny at Venom's last statement.

'Fine, but if anyone tries to touch you I will come out.' You sigh through your nose as you nod your head slowly in understanding. You focus on the trio as you finish your conversation with Venom.

You watch as Yuuji's on the floor dramatically clutching on a tray as he imitates someone "Wilson! Wilson!" Junpei spits out his drink as Yuuji yells "Forgive me, Wilson!"

Junpei gets up and looks at Yuuji "That's from Cast Away, isn't it?" Yuuji shows the tray that had a face on to Junpei with a smile "You got it!" Junpei's mother leans in "I don't get it. Is that a movie reference?"

Junpei coughs as Yuuji continues to imitate people "Fine!" Junpei laughs with one tear at the corner of his eye. You smile softly at the duo as Junpei's mother does it as well. You sigh before getting up and walking in front of Junpei's mother.

She looks at you slightly confused until you spread your arms waiting for a hug, she smiles before getting up and hugging you as you were her daughter. Your eyes tear up when you remember your dear mother that always used to nag you to go to school.

A tear slips past your eye as you clutch the back of her shirt containing your tears. When you all finish your dinner Junpei's mother was sleeping, you watch as Junpei puts a blanket on her as Yuuji comments "Your mom's really nice."

Junpei looks at her mother fondly as he nods "Yeah" He looks at Yuuji in curiosity as he asks "What's your mom like?" Yuuji looks at Junpei "Uh, I've never met her. Thought I have a few faint memories of my father..."

Yuuji scratches the side of his head with his finger as he smiles "But my grandpa was there for me." Junpei looks at Yuuji suprised, suddenly Yuuji's phone starts to ring "Oh, sorry. Got a call"

You watch as Yuuji goes to the side of the room with the phone next to his ear. You look at Junpei before hugging him out of the blue which surprises him even more. You let go of him and smile, he slightly smiles back with a faint blush of embarrassment covering his pale cheeks.

Junpei was informed that you didn't speak Japanese since earlier he asked you a random question and Yuuji told him about how you are not from here. Junpei walks to the side of the room as Yuuji hangs up "You're both jujutsu sorcerers, right?"

Yuuji looks at him "Yeah" He then looks at his side questioning himself 'Should I have said that?' Suddenly Junpei asks a question our of the blue "Have you... ever killed someone?"

Yuuji looks at him suprised "No." You and Yuuji both watch as Junpei looks at a DVD "But someday you'll have to fight bad jujutsu sorcerers, right? What will you do then?"

Yuuji looks down "I still wouldn't want to kill them." Junpei looks at him as he inserts the DVD "Why not? They're bad people." You sit yourself on the sofa as you look at them "It's like... I just think, if I killed anyone, the option of 'killing' would force it's way into my life."

You blink tiredly "The value of life would become ambiguous...I wouldn't even understand the importance of those I care about anymore. And that scares me." Junpei looks at him shocked before looking down.

You and Yuuji were looking at Nanami as he leans on the wall. You were in a bad mood for not saving Junpei's mother but you knew it had to be done, if you saved her you would have  changed a lot the future.

"Are you saying we would get in the way, Nanamin? You're injured, aren't you? Next time, take us with you." You look at your feet as you hold Yuuji's sleeve " 'My partner died. But I wasn't there on time. Why? Because I'm a child.' I don't want any of that."

You look at Nanami "You can't. As you already know, this patchwork cursed spirit uses transfigured people. There are some people who are beyond saving. If you continue with this work, there will a come a time when you're forced to kill a person yourself."

Yuuji looks shocked and sad at the last statement "But this is not that time. Please understand this. Being a child is not a sin." Yuuji looks down as you grab his hand to comfort him.

Nanami starts to walk away "I would like you ask you both to continue monitoring Yoshino Junpei." You look at Nanami's back as he walks away.

Yuuji and you open the doors of the gym as Yuuji looks at Junpei shockingly "What are you doing, Junpei?!" You look as the familiar jellyfish appears behind Junpei as he looks at the both of you "Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerers."

You were behind Yuuji as he attacks Junpei, the three of you were in a hall. You weren't caple of hitting Junpei so you stayed near Yuuji incase something wrong happens. You watch as Yuuji's strength sends Junpei's curse and him back.

Yuuji look at the slightly shocked 'A jellyfish shikigami? Blunt attacks won't work when he's inside it?' You watch as Junpei gets up "I'll say it one more time. Stay out of this, jujutsu sorcerers! It's none of your business!"

You look as Yuuji's fist lights up with blue flames "That's not something you get to decide!" You slightly tremble "What's the point of indiscriminate salvation? Don't mistake the value of a life!"

Suddenly the jellyfish attacks, you jump back as Yuuji gets trapped "People pretend their emotions are everything, but the heart is just the metabolism of the soul." You hear Junpei walk forward to the cage he has Yuuji in.

"It's all a delusion! Don't restrict me with rules that are based on a delusion. No one has the right to stop anyone from taking what lives they can. Just sleep over there." You watch Junpei doing a pose "There's something I have to go back and do."

You hear the footsteps walking away before it suddenly stops "Who are you making excuses for?" You hear Yuuji's voice. Junpei looks back and sees Yuuji's hand holding the back of his collar.

Yuuji tries to punch Junpei but he runs away. You watch Yuuji punching the jellyfish trying to get through it, Yuuji puts cursed energy behind one of his punches and sends Junpei out of the window along his curse.

You quickly run to the hole that Yuuji just made and look at Junpei that is now on the floor without any injuries "Why are you getting in my way? Why?!" Junpei gets mad and makes a hand sign making the jellyfish have thorns on it's hands.

You watch as Yuuji leaps to Junpei's direction as he watches him 'He's in the air! He can't move! No... There's a chance to crush him m it's right before he lands!' You watch as the jellyfish attacks Yuuji.

You watch as Yuuji dodges the upcoming attacks and lands, he punches the two tentacles that were about to hit him. The ground shakes as Yuuji defends himself "Junpei, I don't understand..."

Yuuji looks at him emotionless as he stands up straight "a damn thing you're saying! You can string together whatever logic you want." Junpei looks up at him shocked "You're just trying..." Yuuji runs forward to Junpei's direction "to convince yourself you're in right!"

Yuuji punches Junpei upwards sending him flying through a window. Yuuji comes through the hole not long after, you with the help of Venom go through the hole to watch both males.

"I don't know what your motive is. I'm sure you have a reason for doing this." You were hiding behind a wall preparing yourself for Mahito "But is it really worth throwing away that life you have?" You could hear Yuuji's voice cracking as he talks.

Junpei was on his knees as he lets out a small whimper "The human heart is a delusion? Can you say that in front of her?!" You look at Yuuji's desperate face with sad eyes knowing what the situation is as Junpei clenches his fists "People don't have hearts."

"You're still-" "They don't!" Yuuji looks shocked at his sudden shout "Otherwise... Otherwise!... That would mean people cursed me and my mom with those hearts!" Junpei crys as he looks at Yuuji.

"That would just be too much... I wouldn't know what is right or what it wrong anymore..." Junpei's shikigami appears behind him as he points at Yuuji's direction.

Yuuji doesn't dodge the attack and just takes it, making the thorn go through shoulder and side. Junpei looks at him shocked "Why didn't you dodge it?" You watch as Yuuji's blood drips to the floor.

Suddenly Junpei's shikigami disappears as Yuuji walks forward "Sorry. I said a lot of self-important stuff without understanding anything." You watch as Yuuji creates a trail of his blood as he stands in front of Junpei.

He kneels and looks at him in the eyes "Tell me what happened. I swear I won't curse you anymore. So please." You hear as Junpei explains what happend to Yuuji as he holds his hands "No way... Your mom..."

Yuuji looks down with sad eyes and then he looks up again to Junpei "Junpei, come to Jujutsu Tech. There are a lots of crazy strong teachers and reliable friends there. If we all work together, I'm sure we can find whoever cursed your mom. Then you can make sure they get their due! Let's fight together!"

You hear footsteps, you tense as Venom comments 'Its Mahito. You ready for whatever is about to come next?'  You nod as Yuuji looks up to see Mahito.

Mahito spreads his arms as he looks at him "Who are you?" Mahito walks down as Junpei looks backwards. Yuuji gets up and gets into a defensive position "Nice to meet you... vessel of Sukuna"

Suddenly Mahito's arm gets bigger as Junpei calls out "Mahito-san, wait!" Yuuji gets trapped between it's fingers 'Am I an idiot?! A human-shaped cursed spirit with a patchwork face! This is exactly what Nanamin said would happen! Where's Y/n?!'

"Junpei, run! I don't know what relationship you have with him, but right now, just run! Please!" Junpei looks at Yuuji "Itadori-kun, please calm down! Mahito-san's not a bad person..." Suddenly Junpei realises what is happening.

Mahito puts his hand on his shoulder as he looks at Yuuji, your heart starts to race knowing that soon it was going to be your turn to play the part "You know, Junpei, you've got a good head on your shoulders"

Junpei looks down as Yuuji struggles to get free "But sometimes deliberation can lead to worse foolishness than imprudence. You're a stereotypical case of that!" You grit your teeth as you prepare yourself.

"You're almost as foolish as those people you call fools yourself" Junpei gulps "That's why you'll die" You run out of your hiding spot pushing Junpei out of Mahito's touch making Mahito touch you instead.

Suddenly your body stops working just as Venom said, your eyes widen at the intense pain that was happening inside of your body as you fall down to your knees. Blood starts to pour out of you mouth as Yuuji and Junpei look at you in complete shock.

Mahito looks at you body "Oops, that was meant for Junpei but I guess that will work!" He smiles as he releases Yuuji, your eye sight gets blurry as Venom comforts you 'It's going to be alright, I know it hurts but trust me you'll be as good as new when you wake up.'

Your brain gets his meaning, you were going through the process of dying meaning you will be in deep sleep for two days more or less. A shaky smile spreads through your tainted lips knowing that you saved Junpei from his death.

"Y/n?..." You could hear Yuuji's quiet voice calling out to you. You take a quiet breath in and out before letting your body to shut down completely making you fall to the floor.

Yuuji goes to your side and grabs your lifeless body "Sukuna!" Junpei continues to look at your body in shock not understanding on why you would sacrifice yourself for him.

An mouth and an eye appears beneath Yuuji's eye "What?" Mahito grins when he sees Sukuna "I'll do anything! You can do anything you want with me! So heal Y/n like you did when you restored my heart!"

Sukuna grins as he answers "I refuse!" Yuuji stands there shocked before getting mad "Damn you..." Sukuna laughs at Yuuji's state "How very amusing! You'd offer up your pride, your future, your everything, to try to rely on me... And you can't save anything!"

Mahito looks at Sukuna 'He refused the pact?' Yuuji stands still as Sukuna taunts him "Pathetic! You couldn't even be more pathetic, brat!" Sukuna chuckles.

Silent tears roll down Junpei's face as he starts to realise what's happening. Mahito and Sukuna start to laugh at the same time at Yuuji's state as he freezes 'Oh, that's right. At the end of the day, these two are both curses...'

Junpei tugs on Yuuji's trousers "Yuuji... Why?..." Yuuji just continues to stare at you body shocked. Junpei let's go of his trousers as he hides his crying face in his hands.

Yuuji imagines the five of you talking. Him, Junpei, Kugisaki, Fushiguro and you with your uniforms on. Mahito walks forward to him still laughing, he wipes a fake tear as he looks at Yuuji.

"I suppose that her body tried to dodge my cursed technique but couldn't resist it's force." Yuuji clenches his fists as Mahito talks "Guess that's how it goes." Yuuji punches Mahito on the face sending him back, Mahito lands gracefully on the stairs as he stares at Yuuji.

"Too bad, though. That won't work. So long as I maintain the shape of my-" Blood splatters out of Mahito's nose. Mahito makes a surprised face 'What's going on?!' He stands up cleaning his nose 'He struck the shape of my soul, as well? That's right! Itadori Yuuji's a vessel. His body constantly houses another soul in addition of his own. So naturally...'

"You're aware... of the outline of your soul?" Suddenly an scary aura appears on Yuuji as he stares straight to Mahito 'The next words that spilled from my lips came from so deep whitin my gut that it nearly made all the things I've ever said like a lie.'

"I will kill you!" Junpei stays at his corner not wanting to contribute in the fight "Don't you mean you'll 'exorcise' me, jujutsu sorcerer?" Mahito chuckles as he licks his lips.

Yuuji suddenly yells and starts to attack Mahito endlessly. Mahito dodges and goes up the stairs as he stares at Yuuji's raging form. Yuuji starts to land hits on Mahito before they come to an stop.

They stare at eachother 'He keeps changing his damn shale so much! Would it be better to stop thinking combos that start with holds and throws?' Mahito stares creepily at Yuuji 'Now that I know his attacks work on me, changing my shape and making his target bigger is a bad idea.'

Yuuji makes a move making his blue flames grow slightly bigger 'Even if it takes a hundred or a thousand times, I'll keep pounding on him into a pulp!' Mahito hides one of his arm behind his back as he smirks.

He reveals four chains he made and starts to attack Yuuji with them making him jump back to avoid them. Suddenly a hole is made making Yuuji jump through it as he tries to stare Mahito through the smoke.

Junpei crawls to your body and holds it while he sobs. Venom was slowly but surely healing your body even though your heart wasn't beating, he himself didn't know why you would sacrifice yourself for Junpei but he let it pass knowing that you would get angry at him.

Junpei hears an explosion and looks through the window watching at Yuuji in the air with an angry face. Junpei looks at your body with sad eyes before holding you in bridal style taking you to the gym where all the students and teachers past out.

He would protect them and you at all cost, you gave him a chance to change the bad things he has done and make it right. He leaves you on the floor gently as looks at the exit hoping that Yuuji finishes his battle soon.

Yuuji looks behind him as Mahito has a big hammer instead of his arm "Huh?" As he's about to hit Yuuji, Nanami appears and saves Yuuji. Mahito jumps back as he smirks at Nanami's presence.

Yuuji looks at Nanami's back suprised 'Nanamin!' Nanami sighs and straightens up "I'll lecture you and Y/n later. Tell me the situation." Yuuji makes an sad face when he hears your name.

Yuuji looks down "I couldn't save two people." Yuuji did not have the guts to tell Nanami yet about your situation. Nanami continues to stare at Mahito 'It's always others first?'

"Explain your physical state first." Yuuji cleans his blood off of his mouth with his thumb "I'm fine. Thought I'm full of holes." Nanami looks down slightly "That's not fine." Yuuji goes to Nanami's side and stares at Mahito.

"Also, everyone from this school is unconscious in the gym." Mahito smiles "Hey, you're alive and well, 7:3 sorcerer!" Mahito's arm turns back to normal before changing it to another shape "Glad to see we both survived. Shall we share a hug."

Mahito slightly looks up showing his bloody nose "in celebration of our reunion?" Nanami focuses on his blood with wide eyes "Itadori-kun, why is his nose bleeding?" Yuuji looks at Nanami slightly confused "Huh? I punched him."

Nanami continues to look at Mahito "When?"  Yuuji continues to look at Nanami with confused eyes "At the start of our fight." Mahito stares at his two opponents "Did his hand touch you?" Yuuji nods "Yeah."

"My attacks won't work on him." Yuuji looks at Nanami shocked "Huh?! What?! Why?!" Nanami puts his hand up stoping Yuuji "I'll explain while I'm lecturing you." Nanami thinks 'One, his technique doesn't work in Itadori-kun, or two, there's some reason he won't kill Itadori-kun. Either way, that's good for us.'

Nanami looks up "However, I can halt his movements. Once we've both created an opening, we'll shower him with blows. We'll make sure to exorcise him here." Yuuji once again wipes his blood with an determined face "Yeah!"

_______________________________________

            . . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
               ⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍 Junpei's school

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 32% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 18% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 20% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 16% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 4% ♡
- Maki Zenin 3% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 3% ♡
- Aoi Todo 2% ♡
- Mai Zenin 2% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 14% ♡
- Kento Nanami 13% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 17% ♡

.  .  .  STATUS: Dead ☠︎︎  .  .  .
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 3.2K 55
โ๐‘ป๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’, ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•โž Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
64.8K 2.7K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
9.7K 225 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
98.5K 3.2K 58
| ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ | [ Rewritten ] "แดดแต‰สธโธด สธแต’แต˜ แถ แต’สณแตแต’แต— แต—แต’ สณแต‰แต—แต˜สณโฟ โฑแต— แต—แต’ แตแต‰" "แต‚สฐแตƒแต—? แดต แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตƒโฟสธแต—สฐโฑโฟแต แถ สณแต’แต สธแต’แต˜" ...