Don't Be Foolish (Naruto Mal...

Od MarilynneCadance1218

Hadeki has a curse on his family that he intends to break. The thing is, his family isn't a normal Leaf Villa... Více

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three

Twenty-four

367 13 2
Od MarilynneCadance1218

The day of the last test is here.

I have to say, Sasuke could beat Gaara. Kakashi has taught him how to do the Lightning blade and Sasuke actually learned it.

I got to work on my wind manipulation and the last piece of my Jubaku eyes.

We trained since dawn today, trying desperately to perfect our skills.

The day flies by and it seems like we don't have enough time to finish.

I start to wonder when the Chunin Exams are and if we flunked yet or not. I also wonder who I'm going against.

"Hey Kakashi, when are we supposed to be at the arena?" I ask.

Kakashi looks at the sun "Oh, well, I guess we should get going before you get kicked out" He says smiling at us.

Sasuke looks at me and crosses his arms "Isn't your match before mine?" He asks.

I nod but then smirk at him "But I think the people just want to see you and Gaara's fight"

"Well let's get going" Kakashi says. "Stand close to me"

"What? Why?" We both ask.

"Just do it" He responds

We stand close to him with our backs touching.

I watch as he makes hand signals.

I look at Sasuke and notice how different he looks now.

He wears a one piece fighting suit with arm braces from the last few times he did the lightning blade.

His hair grew longer too.

The wind around us picks up with leaves and I notice that it's not blowing normally, Kakashi is doing this.

Suddenly smoke forms around us as well as the leaves and blocks our sight.

I squeeze my hands in fists and wait.

Then I hear what sounds like booing stop abruptly.

The smoke cleared and we were in the arena standing next to a new examiner. It wasn't the same as the old one at all.

I crack a smile.

That was cool, I'll have to learn to do that.

I see Sasuke smile a little too. He looked excited to fight Gaara.

Smirking, I look at Kakashi as he asks the examiner if we have been kicked out of the test yet or not.

"Actually you made it just in time. Sasuke is going to fight Gaara right now" the examiner says.

Kakashi exhales relieved. "Oh good, thanks" he says chuckling. "Come on Hadeki, let's get out of their way"

I nod then look at Sasuke.

"Sasuke," I say.

He looks at me and I say "Get to him before the sand creates an impenetrable barrier" I smile "Oh and kick his butt for me"

He smirks "Well this isn't going to be a hug fest"

I lift my fist and he meets it with his own wrapped fist.

We walk past each other and I see Naruto.

"Oh, Naruto, hey" I say as I continue to walk to the stands.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto yells "You guys disappeared forever ago! What were you doing?"

I scoff and say "You're a little over excitable today aren't you?"

He growls. "You guys were training weren't you?" I bet you were getting special treatment from Kakashi didn't you?"

"Not me, now why don't you stop rambling and catch me up on what's been happening in one sentence?" I ask.

He grumbles and continues to ramble on about everything.

Shikamaru who was apparently in the arena too walks up to me.

"Oh, forget asking him. He's already had his battle and didn't pass out so we're outta luck" Shikamaru says. "Basically, Sakura didn't pass the preliminaries, Naruto did, I did, but Lee didn't. Naruto and I just had our battles. Naruto won his battle and I gave up at the end"

"But you could have won if you hadn't given up!" Naruto tells in frustration.

Shikamaru rolls his eyes again like he's heard it a thousand times.

"And who am I supposed to end up fighting?" I ask.

"Whoever wins," Naruto says.

"Huh?" I ask looking at him.

Shikamaru groans "Do I have to explain everything? Man, what a drag." He exhales heavily then finally answers "The number was uneven so you don't have anyone to fight. Since you seemed so powerful by taking out your opponent with one look they put you at the top to fight whoever is last standing"

I sigh annoyed. My uncle probably gave them the idea of me being the last to fight. Man, I hate waiting for so long and being the center of attention.

We walk up some stairs when my uncle meets us at the first set of stairs.

"Hadeki" He says smiling a little "And this must be your friends" He says nodding at the others.

I frown "What are you doing here?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Who is this creep?" I hear Naruto mumble.

"This creep is my uncle" I mumble back.

"Oh," He says, clearing his throat and looking embarrassed.

"I need to talk to you alone. It's urgent" Uncle says.

I hear the tone in his voice that sets it off as completely different situation.

I nod "Okay" I say. I look at Naruto and Shikamaru "I'll meet you in the stands" and with that I leave them and follow my uncle do another flight of stairs.

We walk up them and he says "There is going to be an attack on the leaf village. I don't want you have re when it happens"

I blink at him "An attack? When"

"Today" He says coldly. "Your mother and siblings are staying in the house and she wants you back with her"

I shake my head "No. I have to stay, Sasuke is fighting Gaara"

"I'm quite aware," He says. "And it will be an interesting match indeed but it will be dangerous just to stay"
We reach the top and to the side bleachers where I can sort of see Sasuke fighting Gaara. "You may stay but be aware of your surroundings," My uncle says.

I nod at him and look at Sasuke.

He's getting in a few hits.

"Sasuke is a good fighter. He might be able to beat you one day" Uncle says.

I don't say anything but just watch.

I want Sasuke to win this battle quickly before an attack is launched.

"Who's attacking?" I ask.

Uncle looks at me "You can find the answer to that yourself." he walks back into the shadows and says "You have the foresight, use it"

He disappeared from my sight and I growl.

I squeeze the bar railing and look back down at the fight.

Gaara's having a breakdown with his demon again while Sasuke just stares at him.

Attack now, what is Sasuke doing? This is when Gaara is most vulnerable.

I growl but then hear talking to my side.

I glance over and see two elite ninja's but somethings off.

They don't feel like elite ninja's.

I sigh and close my eyes. Okay, silver foresight needs to be activated to figure out what's happening.

With one eye closed I open my silver eye and stare right at one of the elite ninja's.

It's not like using foresight is hard, it's scary. I got stuck in the foresight mode for a while day once. Seeing everyone's futures was exhausting and sometimes disgusting when I saw their deaths.

It only works to whoever I look at but sometimes their futures will play on loop if I don't get out quickly.

After staring for a minute I can see a vision of that elite ninja throwing his mask off and actually being a sound ninja posing as a leaf ninja.

He fights Kakashi and loses.

I pull out of that foresightong and look at the other ninja.

That ninja is also a sound ninja but he fights Might Guy and gets his ribs crushed.

I pull out of that foresight then look at other elite ninja's.

They actually are leaf ninja's but they get knocked out.

I pull out of the foresight and look at a random citizen.

The citizen is watching the match and right after Sasuke uses his lightning blade through Gaara's ball barrier the citizen falls asleep.

I check another citizen and see the same fate.

I chake one more and see the same thing.

I pull out of the foresight and close my eyes.

Okay, so the sound ninja's are attacking but alone? I think the sand ninja's also have some part in this as well.

I stare at Sasuke then see him climb up the wall. Gaara has hidden himself in his barrier already and getting ready for something else.

I move around the top railing and try to count the elite ninja's.

There looks like nine but I don't know how many of them are real.

I do know one thing though.

As I walk past the imposter elite ninja's I very quickly swipe my hand towards them.

It hits their throats and they make a strangled choking sound but then their heads drop unconscious.

Nobody saw it so I grabbed their robes and pulled them away.

I pull them under the bleachers and tie them up then take away all of their weapons.

I walk out from under the bleachers then climb a post and flip onto the roof.

I run on the roof and towards the Hokage stand.

I suddenly stop though when I realize the lord of the sand is also there.

If the sound and sand ninja's are working together then surely walking right to the lord of sand is a bad idea.

I turn and run to find Kakashi.

The Hokage will have to defeat the sand lord himself.

I grab the edge of the roof then flip off of it and swing into the bleachers.

Kakashi is standing there with Might Guy next to him and Naruto with Shikamaru behind him.

Sakura is sitting on the bleachers and when she sees me says "Hadeki! I'm so happy you're okay"

Ino is sitting next to her and says "Oh hi"

I don't say anything to them but look at Kakashi.

"Kakashi sensei, we're being attacked by the sand and sound ninja's" I say.

Just then some sound ninja grabs me from behind and puts a knife to my throat.

He chuckles "How did you figure that out kid?" the sound ninja asks.

I grab his hand then snap his wrist and move behind him holding his arm behind him.

I yank it up and hear another snap.

I hit his neck then kick his unconscious body to the side.

"What should we do?" I ask Kakashi.

"He's your student?" Guy asks.

Kakashi looks at Guy "You were surprised? My students are all skilled"

"Sensei!" I say.

He looks back at me.

Suddenly the air feels heavy. I look around and see people falling asleep.

Naruto and Shikamaru fall over too. Sakura yawns and falls asleep too.

I put my hands together in the Chakra hand signal.

"Release" I say.

The air around me blows away and the groggy feeling leaves.

"Hadeki! Get Sasuke!" Kakashi says quickly.

I nod and turn.

I see Temari and Kankuro, Gaara's siblings holding Gaara and jumping away.

I put Chakra in my feet then run on the side of the arena's walls.

I lean against the wall and look down at Sasuke.

"Sasuke get up here!" I yell.

Sasuke turns and runs, jumping on the wall and running up to me.

"What is happening?" He asks when he gets closer.

"Sand and sound are attacking, what took you so long?" I say turning and running up the rest of the wall.

Sasuke runs after Gaara which is suspicious.

"The examiner told me to go after Gaara," Sasuke says.

My eyes widen and I stop him.

"What?" I ask. "Going after Gaara? Are you crazy?"

He frowns "I have to. If he's part of this then I have to stop him. Only I can"

He takes a step forward but I grab his arm "You can't stop him alone. His siblings are there too and they are nothing less than powerful."

Sasuke frowns "I can fight them too than"

He pulls his arms away and walks forward.

I squeeze my eyes shut and put my hands in fists.

Why is he being so stupid? I could just knock him out and drag him back but he might actually be right. Gaara is no doubt part of this.

I growl then say "Wait"

"Don't try to stop me," Sasuke says.

"I'm not idiot l!" I say turning "I'll come with you and help fight but listen carefully" I look him in the eye and say "If it gets to the extent that you are fighting to your death I call it off. I promise you that if you try to fight me I will knock you out, drag your body back here, and chain you up. Understand?"

He frowns but then nods "Fine" He says growling.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

417K 14.6K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
422K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
121K 3.7K 32
[UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING] (Highest Ranking: #328 in Tragedy #39 in Male OC) "My loving and kind brother- the one I ran to whenever something bad h...
168K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...