Euphoria

miaaamiamia által

Liam was a famous model and the younger son of the Andersons who was one of the well-known families in the wo... Több

Euphoria
Chapter 1 - The mysterious witch
Chapter 2 - The Halloween party
Chapter 3 - Boss' son
Chapter 4 - The Devil with an angelic smile
Chapter 5 - Bewitched
Chapter 6 - Witchcraft
Chapter 7 - My witch
Chapter 8 - Friends?
Chapter 9 - The little munchkin
Chapter 10 - In trouble
Chapter 11 - The family support
Chapter 12 - The City of Love
Chapter 13 - Allure
Chapter 14 - Resistance
Chapter 15 - My favourite womanizer
Chapter 16 - Trapped
Chapter 17 - The wrong move
Chapter 18 - In vain
Chapter 19 - The competitor
Chapter 20 - The playboy in love
Chapter 21 - Hidden in the heart
Chapter 22 - The crazy lover
Chapter 23 - Love spell
Chapter 24 - Enchanted
Chapter 25 - Fairytale
Chapter 26 - The muse
Chapter 27 - Eos
Chapter 28 - Baby?
Chapter 29 - Exclusively
Chapter 31 - Is it love?
Chapter 32 - Greek god
Chapter 33 - Bombshell
Chapter 34 - The guardian angel
Chapter 35 - Outburst
Chapter 36 - Blessed
Chapter 37 - United
Chapter 38 - Evil
Chapter 39 - Just you
Chapter 40 - The art of love
Epilogue

Chapter 30 - The family gathering

5K 223 11
miaaamiamia által

Liam's POV

"Guys!" I greeted them happily as I bent down and hugged them.

"I thought we were going to have a meeting." I told Troy as I straightened and greeted him with a side hug. Then I greeted my sister and brother-in-law.

"The plans have changed. We will discuss it in the company tomorrow morning." Troy informed me.

"Tomorrow?" I frowned. "But I have a photoshoot."

"When will you finish?" He asked, rubbing his chin.

"Not earlier than five hours." I informed him and ran my hand through my hair. "Dad will lecture me again." I frowned.

"He wants you to work in our family company. Because of it, he is hard on you." Troy commented, giving me a sympathetic look. I heaved a loud sigh. "Don't worry. I will do something about the meeting. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes, I have only one photoshoot tomorrow. Then I am free."

"Good. Then I will ask Dad's assistant to schedule the meeting for tomorrow afternoon." Troy informed me and pulled his phone out of the pocket.

"Thank you. You are great." I gave my brother a grateful smile. He tapped on my shoulder and walked away, talking on the phone.

"Liam!" I turned around in surprise as I heard Luke's voice behind me.

"Luke?" I gave him a bright smile as he released my mother's hand and ran towards me. "Hey, little munchkin." I tousled his hair playfully as I took him in my arms. He gave me a cheeky smile and hugged me.

"Will you play with me?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes." I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Luke, come here." Alec called Luke, holding a ball under his arm.

"Will you play with us? We are playing football." Luke asked me, resting his little hands on my shoulders.

"Yes, I will come soon." I said, smiling, and put him down. Then he rushed towards Alec, and they went to the garden. "Is Aurora here?" I asked my mother after greeting her with a hug.

"She is organizing the venue for the fashion show. Her mother is busy as well; so I suggested looking after Luke while she takes care of the organization. Aurora will pick him up after finishing her work." She informed me.

I nodded while feeling excited to see Aurora. Yesterday my schedule was hectic; so we couldn't see each other. I missed my girl so much.

"By the way, how does Luke know you?" My mother asked, puzzled.

"Umm... I bumped into Aurora and Luke at the mall a few months ago." I lied nervously. She nodded, giving me a warm smile.

Luke and I teamed up, and we played against the Troy and Alec's team while Romeo was a referee. I had already regretted choosing him a referee. He had already given me two yellow cards; despite the fact that I didn't do anything to deserve the yellow cards, I couldn't convince this bastard. I knew he was getting his revenge because I teased him during our traditional family dinner last week.

When Luke wanted to hit the ball, he fell down and screamed in pain. We rushed towards him, and I looked at his scraped knees; it was bleeding, but the cut wasn't deep.

"It is okay, my boy." I tried to calm him, caressing his hair tenderly.

"It... hurts..." He sobbed, gripping my shirt.

"We will treat it." I tried to assure him and placed a soft kiss on his temple before picking him up in my arms.

"What happened?" My mother asked worriedly, rushing towards us with my sister.

"Luke fell down." I informed her.

She looked at Luke's scraped knees, concerned. "Take him to the living room." My mother ordered me firmly.

I nodded while my heart was still pounding; I got scared when Luke fell down and screamed. I thought it was something serious. Fortunately, there was nothing serious.

I put Luke on the couch carefully while he was still crying. My mother approached him with a first aid kit in quick steps.

"Let's clean my little footballer's wound." My mother told Luke softly.

"No." Luke shook his head, scared, squeezing my hand tightly. "You clean it." Luke looked at me with teary eyes.

I gave him a tender smile as I nodded and grabbed the first aid kit. I breathed deeply, trying to calm down while I felt so nervous; I was afraid of hurting him.

"Don't cry, Lukie." My sister's daughter, Amber cooed Luke and held his hand.

Alec sat down beside Luke and gave him a bar of chocolate while I was cleaning Luke's knees. I smiled affectionately at them. Despite the fact that they met each other a few hours ago, they got along very well.

"It is done." I gave Luke a warm smile as I finished treating his wound.

"Our champion feels better, doesn't he?" Troy asked Luke, giving him a tender smile.

"Yes." Luke nodded as he finally stopped crying while holding Amber and Alec's hands.

"Then I will bring our brave boy a piece of chocolate cake." Sienna informed him cheerfully.

"I want the cake too." Alec and Amber said in unison, making us laugh.

"Fine, fine. Everyone will get the cake." Sienna announced joyfully and went to the kitchen.

"Did the pain pass?" I asked Luke softly, caressing his wet cheek.

"Yes." He gave me a cheeky smile. I beamed at him and placed a soft kiss on top of his head.

***

When Aurora came back, Luke was sleeping upstairs. So my mother suggested her to stay here till Luke woke up. I was happy that she was here with me and my family, but I looked forward to staying alone with her even if it was for a few minutes.

When she went to the bathroom, I used the opportunity and went after her, pretending to talk on the phone.

I waited for her beside the bathroom door while leaning against the wall. As soon as the door opened, I pulled her back inside and closed the door behind me.

"Liam, what are you doing?" Aurora asked nervously as I trapped her between the counter and me.

"I missed you." I confessed huskily and brushed my lips against her lips.

I slid my hand under her blouse, caressing her flat stomach, making her shiver while pressing my bulge against her lower belly, showing her my desire. I moved my lips from her lips to her neck as I pulled my hand out under her blouse. Then I untied the bow of her blouse and unbuttoned the button, exposing her chest. I traveled my lips towards her chest and placed kisses on top of her breasts. She arched her back in anticipation and ran her hands through my hair.

I pulled her bra down, releasing her breasts, and squeezed her right breast as I slid my hand under her skirt, stroking her thigh.

"Liam... We should... stop..." She mumbled and arched her back, moaning as I inserted my two fingers into her.

"Are you sure?" I asked cockily and pulled her nipple between my teeth, making her moan loudly.

I smirked victoriously and teased her nipple with my tongue, moving my finger in and out faster.

"Liam... Oh... my..." Aurora moaned, gripping my hair tightly while I was teasing her breast and core.

I accelerated the pace of my fingers as I felt she was close. Once I hit her sensitive spot, she came, screaming my name out.

I smirked self-satisfied as I pulled my fingers out of her and sucked them, looking her in the eyes while holding her against me. She bit her lower lip while looking at me, her cheeks flushed.

"You drive me crazy." I confessed hoarsely and smashed my lips against her lips, kissing her feverishly.

I slid my hand under her skirt, pulling it up, and moved my lips from her lips to her neck, placing butterfly kisses.

"Did you hear noises?" Aurora asked in panic and tried to push me away.

"No... They are downstairs... Don't worry..." I assured her while kissing her neck and rested her hand on my bulge. "See how much I want you." I commented hoarsely.

When she started caressing my shaft, I groaned loudly and smashed my lips against her lips.

I stopped and frowned as I heard the noises coming from the hallway.

"Liam, there is someone." Aurora whispered anxiously. I heaved a loud sigh in irritation and leaned my forehead against her shoulder.

"Fine, but you can't get rid of me tonight." I said firmly, cupping her cheek, and placed a chaste kiss on her lips before pulling back.

My eyes widened in shock as I opened the door.

"Shit!" I murmured under my breath and gave my niece a nervous smile.

How long has she been here?

Did she hear us?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.1M 113K 29
Chase Ashton Knight is the heir of Knight Corporation. He is a serious businessman as well as a famous playboy. He is a handsome, arrogant, stubborn...
139K 11.5K 43
Unedited... Laura is the second daughter of Chief West and the first and only child of Chief West's late first wife. She had lost her mother in a gha...
907K 30.5K 38
Alessandro De Luca couldn't forget his childhood crush, Isabella Martinelli after they had spent the night on her birthday. As much as Alessandro ha...
3.6M 106K 43
Aspen Anderson, the heir of Anderson Enterprises Holdings Inc., had everything he wanted in just a snap of his fingers, including women. However, he...