𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐎𝐒 ➢...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Nabina Rai has had an overall difficult life growing up. She got sick at a young age but got... More

• AESTHETICS •
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 -
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE PICK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗔 -
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
- 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯𝗕 -
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
- 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗨𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 -

Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED

899 44 1
By _devilishEJ_

Nabina's outfit:
Argent Apartment -

Derek's Loft -

꧁ 💥🖤🕯꧂

Chapter Twenty-Eight
🦊 Illuminated 🦊

Argent slammed Allison's door open before he quickly ran over to Isaac while Allison ran over to Nabina, both of them on the ground shivering, "She's freezing, Dad- she's like ice." Allison said as she gently grabbed Nabina's.

"Isaac? Look at me. Isaac?" Argent said as he made Isaac look at him, the boy looked completely terrified. "What's happening to them?" Allison asked as looked down at Nabina, "Isaac, come on. Isaac, listen- you have to turn." Argent said before smacking Isaac. Allison shook Nabina slightly, making Nabina gasp softly, looking up at Allison wide eyed.

"Look at me. You need to trigger it! Come on! Turn! Turn! Turn!" Argent said as his slaps turned into punches until Isaac looked at them with glowing eyes. He quickly pushed away from them, sitting against the bed frame with tears in his eyes.

"Did you see them?" He asked in a slight whisper, making Allison furrowed her brows, "Who?" She asked as she helped Nabina sit up. "There were five of them... They wore black... I couldn't- I couldn't see their faces, they were covered..." Nabina said, a conflicted look on her face while a couple tears fell down Isaac's face as he held tightly on Nabina's hand.

"What do you mean? Like, masks?" Allison asked and Isaac stared past them, "One of them... I could see his eyes... They were greenish-yellow, like a- like a firefly..." Isaac said, making Argent's eyes widen slightly before he got up and walked over to the window. "Security system wasn't triggered." Argent said, making Allison look at him while Nabina took in a deep shaky breath as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Then how did they get in?" Allison asked and Nabina shook her head slightly, "They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows." She said and Allison furrowed her brows when Argent seemed to know what Isaac was talking about. "Do you know what that means? Dad...?" She asked, making him look at her, "Um... I'm not sure." He said before walking over to them.

"Listen, the three of you... I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours." He said and Isaac looked up at him, "From everyone?" He asked. "Just twenty-four hours." He said and Allison looked at him, "They could have killed them." She said and he nodded.

"But they didn't... And I think there's a reason why... I think they might have been after me." He said, making the three teens glance at each other as he walked away.

🦊

"Well, you guys aren't hypothermic or anything. No wounds, nothing. Other than being shaken up, you guys are completely fine." Saanvi said after checking Nabina and Isaac over after they went home. "I didn't feel fine." Nabina said and Saanvi glanced down and noticed how the couple were tightly and comfortingly holding each other's hands, making her sigh softly.

"I assume the last thing you guys would want is to be alone right now so this is the one time I will allow you two to sleep in the same room." Saanvi said, making both of them look at her shocked, "Really?" Isaac asked and Saavni nodded. "Wow. If I knew all we needed was to be attacked by shadow ninjas for you to break your separate rooms rule, I would have done that sooner." Nabina said and her mother gave her a look.

"Don't make me change my mind. And the door has to be open all the way." Saanvi said and they nodded, "I'm not complaining." Nabina said.

A few minutes later Nabina and Isaac walked into Nabina's room and Nabina took her jacket and shoes off. "So that was something new." Nabina said as Isaac sat down on the bed, "Are you okay?" He asked, making her look at him. "Are you?" She asked as she walked over to him.

Isaac wrapped his arms around her waist as she draped her arms over his shoulders. "I'm okay." Isaac said and Nabina nodded, "I'm exhausted but I also don't know if I'll be able to sleep." She said, making Isaac chuckle and nod in agreement.

Nabina went to turn off the lamp by her bed but paused for a moment as she stared at it. "I think I'm gonna leave this on." She said, looking at Isaac and he nodded, "Good idea."

🦊

Isaac walked up to the loft door and pulled it open before pausing slightly as Nabina and Allison walked up to him, also pausing. They glanced around at the strobe lights, DJ, and giant crowd of people dancing and covered in UV paint.

"Derek can never know about this." Isaac said and Nabina laughed, "Derek is going to kill them." She said, glancing at Allison, who looked at her in amusement.

A little while later, Nabina walked over to Isaac after talking to Allison. "Have you seen Scott?" He asked as she stood next to him, "He just got here with Stiles and Kira." She said and he nodded slightly, "You tell him what happened?" He asked and Nabina shook her head.

"No, we still have a couple hours, remember? We promised Argent." She said and he shook his head slightly, "Allison promised Argent." He said and she rolled her eyes slightly. "Well you're gonna keep the secret for a couple more hours." She said and he shook his head slightly, "I don't like keeping secrets from Scott." He said.

"You frustrate me sometimes with that beta loyalty of yours." She said, making him look at her with a smirk, "Sexually?" He asked. She looked at him with raised eyebrows and scoffed playfully, making him smile at her. She bit her lip slightly as she smiled before grabbing his hand and walking over to the body paint table. "Can I borrow this?" Nabina asked as she grabbed a paint brush and the girl there shook her head.

Nabina turned around to look at Isaac and held the brush with her teeth. He watched as she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off before grabbing the paint brush. "Would you rather talk about Scott or would you rather paint my body?" She asked, holding the paintbrush out to him and he looked her up and down for a moment.

"I want to paint your body." He said, grabbing the paint brush making her raise her eyebrows and hum slightly, "That's what I thought." She said.

A little while later Nabina and Isaac were part of the dancing crowd and Isaac grabbed her hand before twirling her around making her laugh softly. He smiled as he pulled her closer to him, grabbing her hips while she gently grabbed his face, being careful with the paint on his face.

They stared at each other for a moment before Isaac leaned down, pressing his lips to hers. Their lips moved in sync as Nabina's hand trailed to the back of his neck before Nabina slowly pulled away while furrowing her brows. "What's wrong?" He asked and she shook her head, "There's something on your head. Behind your ear." Nabina said, making Isaac bring his hand up to feel behind his ear.

Nabina grabbed Isaac's hand and pulled him to the bathroom. She grabbed Isaac's chin and turned his head to look at the back of Isaac's ear in the light. "Turn to the mirror. You see that?" Nabina said as Isaac turned to the mirror to see something burned into his skin behind his ear.

"What is that?" Isaac asked as Nabina looked into the mirror over Isaac shoulder, "It looks like a number five." Nabina said. Isaac gently grabbed her face before turning her head to look behind her ear, "You have it too." He said, making Nabina bring her hand up to the back of her ear.

All of the sudden they heard someone groan slightly making them look at each other. "Did you hear that?" Isaac asked and Nabina nodded head slightly, making Isaac pull away from her and walk towards the buckets of ice. There laid Ethan, completely out of it like Isaac and Nabina was last night. They quickly helped the guys sit up before Nabina grabbed his wrist.

The whites of Nabina's eyes went gray and the irises glowed purple. Faded dark purple veins formed under her eyes and up her arms. She whispered something in hindi before Ethan's arm suddenly snapped, making him let out a small roar.

Nabina turned Ethan's head to look behind his ear to see the same backwards five. "It's the same. Exactly the same." Nabina said as she looked over at Isaac, who looked at her.

A few minutes later Isaac and Nabina walked out, while keeping Ethan up while everyone was running out. "Nabina!" Allison called out as she ran over to them before noticing Ethan, "What happened?" She asked and Nabina just shook her head slightly. They glanced around at the people who were running out the loft. The only people who weren't running out were the pack and things that attacked Isaac and Nabina.

Once everyone was out the samurai/ninja like shadow figured all simultaneously turned to face Aiden. "Guys, they're all looking at me." The things took a step closer towards him, a black smoke coming off them. "Why are they looking at me?" Aiden said, fear evident in his voice as they took another step forward which triggered a couple Werewolves into stepping in.

Derek and Scott swiped at them only for the things to easily dodge them like it was nothing. Derek growled and ran forward, snapping one of their necks only for it to go right back to normal. He looked at it confused before it picked him up and tossed him to a wall.

Scott came and stood in front as all of the samurai/ninja like things turned to them. Scott charged forward, swiping at them but they just stepped back making him miss before throwing him into a wall. The creatures took a step forward making Nabina and Isaac step towards them, Isaac growling. One of them turned to him before pulling out a ninjatō from its chest, effortlessly spinning it around like something you'd see in a Japanese samurai movie making Isaac back.

Nabina sucked in a deep breath before walking forward. It swiped the ninjatō at her but she quickly dodged it, moving to the side.

It swiped again but she ducked before grabbing it's arm, whispering something in hindi making the thing go flying back. Another one ran over to her, swiping its ninjatō at her but she just spun to avoid it before grabbing it's other wrist before twisting it's arm and flipping it over her shoulder.

"Nabina!" Allison yelled, making Nabima quickly spin around only to be met with a foot kicking her chest sending her flying back. She landed on the ground with a groan and Isaac quickly ran over to her as the things all turned and advanced to Aiden and one of them grabbed him behind the ear.

Staring into his eyes sending him into some kind of trance before burning what Nabina assumed was the same backwards five she had. Aiden fell to the ground then they turned to Scott.

Scott growled at them, flashing his red eyes as he stood in front of Kira. They advanced towards them but then stopped, turning to the sunlight that started shining through the windows. Everyone looked at them confused before looking at the windows before looking back to see the things slowly disappear into the shadows in a black smoke.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott asked looking over at Derek who looked just as confused. Isaac and Nabina slowly looked over at Allison.

"Your dad's 24-hours are up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 643 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
448K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" ● ● ● With Derek turning teens left and righ...
1.3M 37K 125
**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a reason. But she wasn't exactly prepared t...
197K 3.9K 40
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmine McCall learnt that one bite from an u...