๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

trauma

4.6K 249 9
By ot7_bang_tan

(2:35am)

The two brothers are sleeping peacefully while yoongi is sweating in sleep. He got up with a jerk and shouted

"Don't Leave Me Alone Please!! Nooo!!"

Namjoon and jungkook's sleep broke hearing yoongi.

"Hyung!! Shhh! Shh! It's okay,we are here" namjoon said said immediately embracing Yoongi in his arms.

Yoongi cried loudly in namjoon's gentle hold.

Jungkook filled a glass of water from the jug
"Hyung, have some water" he said.

"No" yoongi said shaking his head as no. He was pressing himself against namjoon not wanting to let go.

"KitKat I am not going anywhere, me and kookie both are here" namjoon said assuring him.

"Don't go anywhere like them please, I don't w-want to be alone" yoongi said sobbing.

Namjoon hugged him tightly.
"Never hyung, we will never leave you alone" he said rubbing yoongi's back.

"They also used to say this but t-they left us al-"

"That was an accident hyung,they never wanted to leave us but they had to" jungkook said softly while picking Yoongi up and making him sit on his lap sideways.

Yoongi snuggled into jungkook who was Patting his back.

"Let's have warm chocolate milk, okay?" Namjoon said smiling while stroking yoongi's cheek. He was going to get up but yoongi held his hand.

"Don't leave me" yoongi said with tear stained face.

"Kookie is here KitKat and I am just goi-" namjoon was cut off by yoongi.

"No! Both of y-you stay with me please"

Jungkook sighed and said
"Then let's go to the kitchen together, is that okay?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Okay then let's go" namjoon said and got up from the bed.

Yoongi also got up from jungkook's lap and stepped down from the bed. He was sleepy but doesn't want to sleep.

"Come here my sleepy KitKat" namjoon said and picked him up like a koala.

Yoongi instantly wrapped his legs strongly around his waist and arms around his neck.

Then they went to the kitchen.

"Sit here" namjoon said and placed yoongi on one of the chair.

"Water hyung?" Jungkook asked yoongi who shook his head as no and said
"Chocolate milk"

"Ofcourse, you think he will choose water when he is having an option of chocolate milk?" Namjoon said and chuckled.

Jungkook laughed.

"Ok so let's make it fast" namjoon said and started making the chocolate milk.

Yoongi just looked at him silently.

"Why is the chatter box so silent huh?" Jungkook said sitting beside yoongi on the chair. He put his hand on his forehead.

"Better?" Namjoon asked while warming the milk.

"Yeah but still fiverish" jungkook said looking at yoongi.

Namjoon hummed.

Yoongi looked at jungkook and made grabby hands. Jungkook got up from the chair and picked yoongi like a koala then went to namjoon and made yoongi sit on the counter near namjoon.

"Kook take him away from here" namjoon said but yoongi whined.

"He wants to stay close to us hyung" jungkook said.

Namjoon looked at yoongi who was looking back at him.
"What does my KitKat want huh? My sleepy KitKat want cuddles?" He asked.

"Don't want to sleep joonie" yoongi said holding namjoon's shirt in his fist.

Jungkook frowned and asked
"Why?"

"Don't want to sleep joonie, want to stay awake" yoongi said with teary eyes.

Namjoon quickly hugged him.
"Okay my KitKat, we will do as you will say" he said but jungkook immediately protested.

"We will have chocolate milkshake then we will sleep okay?"

Yoongi sobbed still hugging namjoon
"No sleep joonie, I am not sleepy" he said. Namjoon rubbed his back and looked in jungkook's worried eyes.

"I'll prepare the milk hyung, you take him back in the room" jungkook said and went towards the stove.

"No room, want to go to the living room joonie" yoongi said breaking the hug.

"Hyung to the room please" jungkook said.

"Ok" namjoon said and picked yoongi.

"You go and sleep, I don't want to sleep. Want to watch movie" yoongi said wriggling in namjoon's hold.

"We will watch movie in the room hyung" namjoon said and went to the room.

"Ok now sit here" namjoon said.

Yoongi sat down on the bed in the centre.
"Movie joonie" he said.

"I thought you was sleepy huh? Let's have chocolate milk then sle-' Yoongi cut off namjoon.

"No, you said we will watch movie here"

"Yeah I said that but it's too late right? And you know that kookie will not like it right?" Namjoon said.

"I am going downstairs" yoongi said and was going to get up from the bed but sat back instantly hearing jungkook's stern tone

"Sit back Kim Yoongi!"

Namjoon looked at jungkook who came inside the room with three milkshakes.

"Come one finish this shake and sleep" jungkook said sitting on the left side of yoongi while namjoon was sitting on the right.

"No sleep" yoongi mumbled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked giving the shake to namjoon.

Yoongi stayed silent looking down.

Namjoon frowned in confusion that why yoongi doesn't want to sleep. He can see clearly in his eyes that he is sleepy.

"Here finish it" jungkook said giving the shake the yoongi.

Yoongi took few sips and smiled.

"It's tasty?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi nodded.

Namjoon smiled then looked at jungkook who signalled him something. He nodded and both him and jungkook went towards the window to talk while yoongi was enjoying the shake.

"We will have to make sure that he sleeps" jungkook said taking a sip.

"Why are you looking so worried kook?" Namjoon asked.

"Trauma hyung" jungkook said making namjoon more worried.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He's having nightmares about mom and dad's accident that's why he doesn't want to sleep hyung, he is scared to sleep" jungkook said.

Namjoon looked at yoongi who was almost finished with his shake. Now he was understanding everything.

"He is thinking alot about that accident recently" he said.

"Yeah,he is even witnessing that a-accident in his nightmares" jungkook said looking at yoongi.

Namjoon looked at jungkook whose eyes were teary.
"Kook?" He called.

Jungkook looked at namjoon and smiled
"Don't worry hyung, I am fine" he said.

Namjoon cupped his face
"I am so proud of you kook, i can't even imagine that what would i do if you weren't beside me all the time" he said.

"And you don't even need to imagine hyung because I am never going to leave your side" jungkook said holding namjoon's hand in his. He could see tears in namjoon's eyes.

"Oh come on, now don't make me emotional please, it doesn't suit my personality" he said.

Namjoon chuckled.

"I know you never likes to be strict with him but hyu-" jungkook was cut off by namjoon.

"I will do as you will say kook, I just want to see our hyung Happy and healthy"

Jungkook nodded then looked at yoongi who was picking up the remote from the side table.

"You forgot what I said before?"

💜
______________________________________

(Like karna mat bhulna)
Don't forget to like ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 18.6K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
206K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots
154K 4.4K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ...
18.8K 1.9K 10
"I am here for you hyung, I know you are strong but sometimes it's okay to ask for help right?"