Balter | Wednesday X.T

By HouseofOriginals

Bal•ter (v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment. In which Y/n... More

Contents
Chapters.
Book One.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Book Two
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Book Three
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Epilogue

Chapter 7.

877 27 2
By HouseofOriginals

Goodbyes

Goodbyes had become a futile thing to you. Something about you could always accept the goodbyes and leave it at that. If you had a partner and they dumped you with a heavy detailed explanation of why, you would just nod your head and leave it at that. You had become numb to them. It was something you never quite understood. Goodbye was something that wasn't meant to last forever. You would see them again after some time or lose touch.

Pugsley was hugging both you and Wednesday. You hugged in return whilst your sister didn't. "Don't push it." Your twin warns your guy's brother. He pulls away and gives you two a lasting look before heading towards the car.

Gomez walks over to the both of you. "Well, at least we can't say Parents' Weekend wasn't a nail-biter."

Wednesday says flatly, "I knew it you didn't have what it takes to be a murderer." You elbow her lightly reminding her of her accusations towards the man.

"As much as that stings, gracias my little death trap." He then wraps his arms around her shoulders, kissing both of her cheeks. He then turns to you, "And you my little moon, keep your heart as platinum and give it to someone gold." You smile warmly at him as he too grabs your shoulders kissing both of your cheeks. "That Xavier boy seems to have a heart of gold." He snickers before joining your brother.

"Not you too Dad!" You wave your arm dramatically.

Morticia then turns to you after her conversation with her eldest daughter. Her finger brushing your cheek. "As for you my white rose." She says. "Be your own shadow, no one else's." She gives you a knowing look. "Even if they are close to you."

"I'm working on it." You hug yourself. Morticia lowers herself to your height placing a tender kiss on both of your temples. "Love you, Mom."

"I love you most." She then joins the rest of your family.

Turning back to your sister she was nowhere to be found. Shrugging your shoulders you went to your room in need of doing something.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

As night came, you snuck into Xavier's dorm. Knocking on the window. He comes over to it seeing you, his eyes lighting up and twinkling as stars in the dark night. You wave at him as he opens the window with such bewilderment, "Did you just climb that entire thing?"

"Yes." You said as you entered through it. He shook his head in disbelief as he muttered something under his breath. "I've scaled much taller."

"How tall are we talking about?"

"On buildings? Six stories."

"Buildings?!"

You set down your bag, unzipping them. "Enough about my climbing skills." You say. "I need your help. And I couldn't have gone to Wednesday because she doesn't know anything about this book." You lifted it out of your bag, setting it beside you. "And she has no idea of the files I took from Weems office, and I can't simply tell her about all of this or she'll start questioning me about everything." You rambled on and one as you took out the ingredients you needed for the so-called spell. "And then I'll end up telling her about literally everything. Then she'll find out about my feelings. She doesn't really understand emotions so she just would've said suck it up." Xavier listened to you ramble finding it adorable how you could go on and on never seeing this side of you. "Then I would've said I can harness my emotions and use it as power as cliche as that sounds." You wave a hand in the air. "Then we would've ended up in an argument or give each other the silent treatment—" You cut yourself off as you realized that you were ranting. "Sorry." You said looking over at him. "You don't really care what my situation is, just why I'm here."

"I care about anything you find important." He tells you flatly. "So if you want to tell me about your situation, I'm all ears, Moonlight." He gives you a dashing smile.

On your knees you stared up at him, your mind going back to what your mother had to say, Tell me does he always smile at everyone like that? To your memory it was a straight no. You had never seen him smile that wide towards anyone in particular. Yes, he did smile with his teeth but never that huge. And his eyes were friendly towards others. But for you they looked as if the stars had fallen into them left twinkling brightly. "You have a very beautiful smile." You compliment.

His smile turns into a grin, "Th-thanks." He licks his dry lips the more he stares at you. "What is all this for?"

You stood up the book in hand on a page that your mind had come to open for you. Showing him the exact page. You assumed that something that had come to possess you was someone from your bloodline and was trying to reach out to you but wasn't strong enough to speak through you. Hence the reason why their voice sounded so far away.

"Sleepwalking?" Xavier read over.

You then said, "An old Nightshade member created it, what I've read up on is that his psychic abilities weren't only able to show him visions, they allowed the user to fall asleep and go inside someone or their own mind and go down memory lane. Whoever they wish." You continue to explain it to him, "But that's only for a user who has control over their full psychic abilities. And clearly I'm still new at this whole thing, I need to start at a basic level. The first step of sleepwalking."

Xavier raises an eyebrow in a questioning manner. "And that is falling asleep in a bathtub filled with water... can't you drown?"

"Yes, technically you can. But here it says that the user who's under water has to have someone besides them." You then recited, "For their to sustain life, two must conjoined bloody hands." You then slip out a pocket knife. "So we have to cut our hands and hold them before I go under. And you can't let go at all. You're basically my life support." He nods his head slowly. "If you want to help me. Otherwise—"

"I'll fill the tub," He interrupts you, turning towards his bathroom.

You call out, "Hot water, please!"

While the water was filling, you placed the files in front of you as you sat crisscrossed, the book above the other two wide open for you to overlook any instructions, your necklace laying on top of one of the files as well. Muttering in another old language you brought the blade to the palm of your hand. With closed eyes, you pressed the cold silver against your cold hand. Running it down slowly, your muttering becomes mumbles. Cupping the spewing blood. The back of your hand facing the ground, flipping it over the blood began to spill against the papers, going over every paper. Once the crimson blood hit the obsidian initial it began to sizzle.

Finishing the incantations you open your eyes, taking the necklace you placed it back around your neck. Heading over to Xavier as he waited patiently for you by the bathtub—having put the ingredients in the water—. Holding a hand out for you, you give him an assuring look, you give another form of incantations, a shorter version, one meant for the lifeline. Cutting his hand just deep enough to draw blood but not deep enough to leave a scar.

Settling the pocket knife on the sink, you got into the bathtub fully clothed. Feet first, you sat down in it the water sloshing around you, wetting your clothes. Lifting up your cut hand, Xavier grabs a hold of it, his fingers overlapping your entire s/t (skin tone) hand. He held onto your hand. With one more look, you looked ahead of you, clearing your head of any thoughts. You then submerged in the hot burning water dunking your head completely under you h/c floating around some strands hiding your face.

Eyes closed you felt light, lighter than a feather. It felt as if you were in space, floating in zero gravity. It didn't feel like you were in water anymore. Your body wasn't drifting away from one another instead they laid flatly on the ground. Your fingertips grazing over soft dirt.

Your body sat itself up, your eyes automatically opening. The scenery from Xavier's bathroom had changed. You weren't confined in a small bathroom with a toilet besides the shower bath. The sink is close to the toilet. Xavier is no longer there besides you. Instead you were surrounded by many green tall trees. The ground dirt with little to no grass. A cabin not far from you.

Standing up you explored more. Or you tried only for someone to speak to you, "Who are you?"

Turning towards them. They looked similar to you. "I'm Y/n Addams." You answer the man.

"Addams? Huh."

"Well my biological name is Y/n L/n." You add. "I was adopted by the Addams family."

His voice sounded familiar. In fact it sounded like the one that was almost silenced. "Y/n L/n?" He repeats, eyes widened. He takes a step closer to you. "It's really you." He says looking you up and down taking in every feature of you. "God... you look beautiful."

"I'm sorry but I don't know you." said you.

He clears his throat, "Right. Sorry, Y/n."

"What's your name, stranger?" You clasp your hands in front of you.

He stands tall. "F/n L/n." The name looked familiar in fact it was on the second file that you had no idea of how you stole it. "I'm your father." He informs you. This was your turn for your eyes to widen in shock. "Hi." He greets with a soft smile.

You stood there in silence. The one million questions that had come to buzz in your mind before about the man before you vanished. It seemed as if they scattered when you set your eyes on him for the first time. It felt as if you were a newborn baby and he was a newly father. "You're my father?" You said very slowly. He only smiles. "Wow..." Is all you could say.

"How did you even get here?" He asks you. His smile dropped, "You didn't perform the first spell of sleepwalking, did you?"

"Someone was contacting me." You defend yourself. "I had to put in the effort of who was contacting me." You too stood tall with your head up high as if you wore a heavy crown.

"That is a dangerous spell if not performed correctly."

"Don't worry, I read over every step with caution."

F/n drags a hand over his face. "You need to get out of here, now." He tells you with urgency.

You refused, "No! Not when I'm this close to figuring out who my biological parents are! Not when I'm this close to being able to figure out how to learn and use my powers properly!" You yelled. "I... I need to know the truth."

He frowns, lowering his head towards the ground and shaking his head. "Ask away." He says. "And make it quick. You can't stay here for over ten minutes."

A lump in your throat began to form as your mouth opened. Shoving whatever you were feeling right at this moment down to the abyss. "Why did you abandon me?" You asked the hard question. "Why did you leave me in the forest all alone with only a note? Why did you leave me behind?"

He stares at you, his eyes filling with shame. A huge frown display on his lips. He looked disappointed in himself. Hated himself. "I didn't want to. But I had to." He clenches his jaw.

"Why?"

Your biological father sat down on a chair, you sat beside him. Watching his every move. Watching as his gears turned and shifted. "To know why I left you need to know more of the story." He tells. "Starting from the very beginning of my relationship with your mother." You kept your mouth shut knowing he had more to say. "Your mother had come to kill someone."

"They said those charges were dropped."

"She's as sly as a fox my dear." He gives you a look. "She killed Ansel Gates by slipping Belladonna into his beer. She confessed it to me the night she did it. She didn't feel guilty about it either, since his son attacked her best friend's boyfriend." You carried his words very carefully. "Years later, we had you." He tucks a strand of your hair behind you. "Then someone with vengeance came and threatened us."

"Who did?"

"The one who faked her death." Laurel or was it the wife? "I stayed behind to protect you and your mother to throw her off. But she was smarter. Killed me from behind." He sighs heavily. "Then your mother... your mother was going towards the Addams house to protect you there but she didn't make it. The girl had her close so your mother thought fast and left you near the Addams residence before fleeing away from you. Until she was too killed. Brutally murdered."

"How do you know she's dead?"

He nods his head towards the cabin. "She never leaves."

"Can I see her?"

"I would get her but our time is up."

You frowned. Shaking your head, "No. No, not when I'm this close—"

"Hey," He calls out. "Instead of learning about us, catch our killer, alright?"

You slowly nod your head. F/n stood up and planted a kiss on your head. "Does she like moths?" You asked slowly, feeling water in your lungs. Has it been ten minutes already? Or were you above that time?

"Your mother?" You nod. "She was able to control them but those moths were her babies." He then orders, "Now go. Before it's too late and you join us here."

Nodding once again, you watched as he began to fade away from your fingertips. Traveling through zero gravity and heading down towards earth's gravitational pull. Being yanked down back into your body. Water escapes past your lips, throwing it up.

"Thank god!" Xavier breathes heavily leaving his hands on his hands on your chest. Everything felt cold, you left shivering. "Your hand slipped out of mine, I freaked out." He says as your coughing dies down. "I thought you were drowned." His eyes still held horror in them.

Laying on your back you stare up at him seeing he was super close to you, left panting for air. Your hand mindlessly went up to his bruised lips, tracing them. "Thank you." You murmured.

His lips part as you continue to trace them. "Are you cold Moonlight?" He asks you concerned.

Slowly nodding your head, his hands remove themselves from your chest and wrap around your shivering body holding you as if you were a fragile item. To him at this very moment you were. You were glass about to break beneath you. He holds you close to his body as he takes you to his bedroom placing you on Rowan's old mattress setting you there. "Did you bring clothes?" No words could escape you, you only could nod or sign and you doubt he knew sign language in american format. So all you did was nod your head. "Do you need any–"

"I can change myself." You assured.

He too nods his head. "I'll just be in the bathroom. Knock twice when you're done." Humming in acknowledgement he slowly peels himself away from you and leaves to go into the bathroom emptying the tub and cleaning up the water.

Moments you laid on the bed, some time passed and that's when you gathered the strength to pick yourself up and change clothes you originally wore to a comfortable pair. Stuff them into your bag. You knock on the door twice. Xavier opens the door without a second beat.

You turned away and began picking up the papers you had left on the ground. Closing the book shut you placed them all in one pile together. "Are you seriously leaving after that?" He questions.

"I have to get back to my dorm." You told him.

"Stay, until the morning." He practically begs not trusting you to be alone right now. Not after that. "I'll wake you up before I go on a run."

"You're not giving me a second choice are you?"

He smiles a little. "Glad we're on the same page, darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 49 10
jayden addams, the girl who hasn't been shown love at all in her life meets the boy of her dreams. the two become best friends but they fall for each...
2K 59 14
Wednesday's lips curled into a mischievous grin, "Perhaps our little devils would like to hear a tale of when I explored ancient crypts, and vanquish...
44.2K 986 44
A story in which a young girl, Dahlia Addams, twin sister of Wednesday Addams, finds her and her sister starting over in Nevermore, where they meet n...
56.8K 2.2K 38
Wednesday Addams, allergic to color, a dark soul that arrives at Nevermore Academy in the middle of the semester. Tana Adler, mysterious and alone, a...