Balter | Wednesday X.T

By HouseofOriginals

Balโ€ขter (v.) to dance artlessly, without particular grace or skill but usually with enjoyment. In which Y/n... More

Contents
Chapters.
Book One.
Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Book Two
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Book Three
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Epilogue

Chapter 1.

998 30 0
By HouseofOriginals

File

Blood for blood is a price to play. So why did it feel as if you were forced to participate in a game filled with nothing but blood shed. Forced to play in this twisted game of survival and mysteries. You were taken to the hospital and had to stay there for the entire night and day from the deep cut on your arm. The doctors were worried about tearing of muscles and the fact that you almost bleed to death.

Wednesday stayed by your side for most of the night, when you slept she slipped away to check on Eugene to see how his state was.

When hearing of you and Eugene going to the hospital, some collective friends of yours had come in. Enid, Ajax, Xavier all waited patiently for when you woke up.

When Wednesday entered the room, she frowned a little. Comparing your wounds with Eugene, you weren't put in an induced coma, your life wasn't on the line. His is. Eugene was stuck in a hospital bed laying there unconscious waiting until something terrible happened or he woke up. All you got was three stitches. That's it. Nothing life dangering. The only thing to worry about was of your muscles.

"How's Eugene?" Ajax asks quietly when noticing the goth latina.

Wednesday sat down besides you, looking out of the window. "In an induced coma." She answers. Her eyes tore away from the dark night and turned back to you. Guilt began to poke at her. She felt horrible for thinking your situation in being the hospital wasn't as bad as Eugene. Realization dawned on her that she could've lost two people in one night. One for some collateral damage whilst the other—you—were doing a noble act. Laying her head on your chest, she closes her eyes tightly.

Usually pain was an enjoyable thing for her but in this situation it was different. It was different. Tears threatened to prick her eyes but she shoved them down and only held your body closer to her.

✦➶ 𝕥𝓘мẸ ˢк𝐈𝐩 ➷✧

A day later you were allowed to go to the Academy. Before you left you checked up on Eugene. Learning of his conditions. It pained you that you weren't there before the vision was fulfilled.

Upon returning to the school, Weems had come to allow you to miss a couple of days of school to rest up and get your bearings after the traumatic situation.

This gave you a lot of free time. Sitting in your room whilst everyone was out doing their school work. Thing had accompanied you during this time, keeping your mind occupied. In the end, your mind strayed towards many different things, your lips stopping themselves from speaking to Thing.

The dismembered hand had ended up grabbing a disregarded file and tossed it onto your lap. "Thing." You stare at him. "What are you doing?" Thing didn't give a response he only flipped it open revealing what you already read. M/n L/n had come to be charged for the murder of the married couple Gate's. But the charges were dropped. There was nothing else besides a mugshot of your mother. The only real photo you got from your mother. Leaning towards the hand, you simply state, "I've read it."

Finally he speaks to you, speaking of her being an outcast. An outcast around the same age as your adoptive parents. Furrowing your eyebrows. Something in you clicked. Your mother had to have gone to this school along with Mortica and Gomez along with Weems.

Retracting yourself from your bed, you grabbed the folder prompting it onto your desk. Staring at it intently. Taking in the looks of every feature your mother had on display for viewing pleasure in black and white.

Throwing on some clothes that weren't pajamas you grabbed your bag, it felt a bit more heavier. "You seriously hid in my bag on mine and Wednesday's first day of school?" You spoke in a hush manner. "I cannot believe you."

Passing students your eyes stayed before you heading over to the principal's office only to be shortly stopped by a certain short blonde haired werewolf. Her blue greenish eyes held concern in them and yet happy as she finally saw you in the flesh. "Hi N/n (nickname), how are you feeling?" She asks, gesturing to your arm.

Glancing down at the stitches, you shrugged your shoulders, "I'm... perfectly fine."

Her lips thinned but she nodded her head. "Planning to join us?" She sparks up another question. You looked at her with an unsure look. You weren't dressed in uniform but just a pair of clothes from your wardrobe. Nothing about you said that you were just ready to go back to class. Not yet. "Come on, Wednesday has been more moody and death glaring with you gone." Enid clasps her hands in front of her. "And Xavier is being broody, more than normal."

You point out, "I'm not even in uniform."

Enid stands right besides you ready to wrap her arms around yours. "I don't think the teachers will mind." She gives you an encouraging smile and puppy dog eyes. One that was hard to refuse. "Pretty please." She begs adding a quiver to her lip.

You pondered the thought for a moment. Her eyes practically looked like a small child begging to have a pet for a present. Sighing heavily, learning of your parent's can wait. Your friends and sister could not. Considering some of them were impatient. "What class do we have?" You ask.

Enid lightly squealed, jumping around in triumph before wrapping her arms around yours and started dragging you to the current class. "5th period." She tells you. So it was half of the day you missed. Well you only had three periods left entirely, this and two more. It'll move quickly.

It didn't take long for you to get to class. Though it was clear you came in ten minutes late with everyone seated taking in the lecture. Miss Thornhill stops it as she turns to the both of you. Her eyes never soften at the sight of you, only her smile turns big. It still looked rather unsettling. "Miss Addams you're here. I'm glad to have you back." As she said this Enid tore herself away from you and went to her seat.

You didn't mind her words as you stared at your sister. She too watched you, her lips parting just a small amount. The corners of her lips turned upwards. Her eyes soft. You took a step forward preparing yourself to just sit by her. But that ceased to ever be.

Your twin stood up abruptly out of her seat and charged towards you, her arms slipping by your sides and clamped around your body. Holding you in a death grip as she nuzzles her face into you. Her eyes now shut as she takes in your scent. Those who had come to know Wednesday from the very knowledge given to them by whispers' eyes had widened in shock at the sight of her. Your arms wrapped around her holding her against you.

She then murmurs into you, "Never do that again." Her grips tighten. "Never again. I can't lose you." The image of you gone brought her inimaginable pain one that she despised. One that she refuses to be drowned in. She finally pulls her face away from you, glaring you in the eyes. "Do you understand?" She sounded like a drill sergeant.

You give her a warm understanding smile, "Loud and clear."

The latina teenager pulls herself away from you entirely, turning away as she makes her way back towards the desk you follow right behind her. As if a broken symphony the both of you repeating your actions.

As the lesson went on, you felt someone lean towards you, it being the person you sat directly next to, Xavier Thorpe. His fingers tracing your wrist heading up your arm. Finding any reason to touch you. Turning your head towards him with a raised eyebrow, he retracted his hand back to his side assuming you didn't like what he was doing. Nodding his head towards your arm, "I'm guessing you're tired of people asking but..." He cut himself off.

You answered, "It's healing, I'll be fine." You frowned as Eugene's body flashed in your mind. He was hooked up with a bunch of tubes having one go down his throat. Completely knocked out. The night playing on repeat in your mind.

Slash. Blood. Almost low pulse. Red and blue lights. Forest. Dizziness—feeling a squeeze to your shoulder and a soft tone following after it, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Biting your bottom lip, to be honest with yourself and only yourself. The answer was... nonexistent. You felt fine besides the guilt that still ate you. Besides that when you were reminded of the night. Everything that came with it. Memories that you tried so hard burying refusing to relive the torment. "I..." You started. I will. I am. "How's that back?" You questioned instead, pushing the question far away from you.

He frowns but allows you to change the subject from you to him. "It's fine, doesn't hurt as much anymore." You nod your head and focus back onto the assignment before you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 22
Enid Sinclair x Fem!Reader x Wednesday Addams A curse. That's what Wednesday felt like to Y/n. A curse that she never wanted to get rid of. A deadly...
3.5K 265 12
๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ [SLOW UPDATES] Esmarie King was a special case at the school of Nevermore, the seventeen-year-old wasn't a...
124K 5.2K 34
Y/N is a Werewolf, but there is one problem, he hasn't even wolfed out yet. His family have tried to pressure him into wolfing out, but he seemingly...
7K 174 18
Zander Fletcher Weems has always been confined to the walls of a school. Never being able to explore outside the school perimeter, other than going t...