Welcome to 'Nam. (RWBY x Viet...

By KarstenLee2022

What happens when two teams from Beacon Academy find themselves in the Jungles of Vietnam in 1968? Find out! More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Khe Sanh.
Chapter 2: Deployed to Ia Drang Valley
Chapter 3: Familiar Faces.
Chapter 4: Attack on the Base.
Chapter 5: The Tet Offensive - Battle of Hue
Chapter 6: The Battle of Hue - Ambush!
Chapter 7: Things heat up at Beacon.
Chapter 8: Battle of Hue - Silencing the Mortars.

Prologue: Welcome to Nam.

260 2 7
By KarstenLee2022

The Scene opens up in Beacon Academy, and Team RWBY and JNPR are on a teleportation dust experiment.

Jaune: Are you guys sure that this is gonna work?

Ruby: I'm sure Jaune, Weiss is pretty smart on doing this, as long as this doesn't go wrong.

Yang: I agree, but at least she is careful.

Ren: Shut up guys, let her do it in peace.

The experiment goes horribly wrong and it teleports them to a different world.

The Scene changes to Vietnam, in the 1960s, a US Marine is seen using an M16A1 and he has very good trigger discipline, because his finger is off the trigger. The Marine has a Vietnam Era Uniform and has black hair with dark blonde hair on the front, and has an M16A1 Assault Rifle, a Colt M1911A1 Pistol, and an M1 Helmet saying, Born to Kill. This marine is Aaron Lee, and he is from a unit of Marines, and is being transferred to Lusthog Squad after two days.

Aaron: If you see any VC, put em in the ground.

Marine: Yes Sir.

The Squad is composed of one US Marine Rifleman with an M16A1 Rifle, one Marine Gunner with an M60, one Marine Sniper with a Scoped M14, and Aaron himself. They are also accompanied by a MACV-SOG Soldier armed with an XM177 and a R870 Shotgun.

Aaron: Centurion Actual, to base, no signs of any NVA or VC, we're on alert over?

Base Commander: *over radio* Copy that Centurion, check your surroundings, out.

Team RWBY and JNPR are now shown in the area, and they wake up to be in a new world.

Jaune: Where are we?

Ruby: I have no idea? Where's Nora? And Pyrrha?

Yang: Ruby look up! They're on a tree.

Weiss: Looks like we're in a new world.

They move somewhere and it switches to Aaron's Squad and he raises his fist to a halt.

Aaron: Hear that?

MACV-SOG Soldier: Sounds like VC, safeties off.

Everyone loads up their Rifles, and Team RWBY and JNPR appear, and they run into Aaron and his Unit.

Aaron: Hold up, they're just teens. Don't shoot them. Hey, I'm Sergeant Aaron Lee, we're from the Military, who are you?

Ruby: I'm Ruby Rose, I'm the leader of a team named RWBY. The other three girls behind me are my Teammates, the others are Team JNPR. Where are we currently?

Aaron: You're in Vietnam, we're on a reconnaissance mission.

Weiss: Where in Remnant is that?

Marine Gunner: You mean Earth?

Yang: You mean we're not in Remnant?

Aaron: Corporal Anderson is correct. You're not in that planet of yours anymore. Why did you ask-

An RPD opens fire on them as they were Talking.

Aaron: CONTACT! GET TO COVER!

One of the Riflemen in Aaron's Squad is shot dead, and Aaron opens fire with M16 at the treeline.

Cpl. Anderson: We got a man down!

The Gunner opens fire with His M60 with the bipod deployed.

NVA Soldier: (MAN DOWN! KILL THE AMERICANS!)

Aaron: SILENCE THAT MACHINE GUN! WE'RE GETTING RIPPED APART!

Ruby uses Crescent Rose and kills the Gunner.

Cpl. Anderson: MG's dead! *opens fire*

More of the NVA troops retreating get killed by the Huntsmen and Huntresses in Training.

Aaron: Good Job on helping us with killing those Vietnamese.

Pyrrha: Wait, those people didn't have an Aura!?

Aaron: I'm afraid not, we're headed to our base in Khe Sanh. You can come in the Helicopters, they're coming to pick us up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 2.2K 41
people read the book trust me on this one
23.6K 590 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
179K 4K 29
𝐎𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐘/𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫...
296K 21.9K 49
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...