Avengers One-Shots

By K-Destiiny

This is just gonna be a bunch of one-shots of my dirty ideas. Requests are open. More

Intro
Bucky (s)
Bucky (s)
Bucky (f)
Thor (f) - Intentions
Clint (s) - Haze
Steve Massage - Part 1(f)
Tony - A Family Broken
Steve/ Bucky - Our Family(f)
Tony - A Family Mending - Part 2(f)
(f) Thor - Intentions Part 2
Sam (f) - A Life Snapped
Clint(s) - Haze Part 2
Tony (f) - A Family Healing
Sam(f) - A Life Snapped Part 2
Sam(f) - A Life UnSnapped Part 3
Bucky & Sam
Questions
Steve/Bucky - Our Family part 2 (S)
Thor(f) - Intentions Part 3
Sam(f) - A Life UnSnapped Part 4
Bucky & Sam Part 2 (s)
Steve/Bucky - Our Family part 3
Tony - part 2 (s)
Steve/Bucky - Firefly
Sam - A Life Unsnapped (s) Part 5
Infidelity
Thor - Intentions (part 4)
Clint - Down time
Bucky and Sam Part 3
Infidelity (2)
Bruce/Tony - Club Time
Tony (f) - A Family Torn
Infidelity (3)
Friends?
Fantasies (1)
I don't know
Firefly (2)
Fantasies (2)
Infidelity (4)
Hack My Past (1)
Steve/Bucky - Our Family (4)

Tony (s)

449 14 27
By K-Destiiny

A/N Wattpad won't let me dedicate so this is for you

"Natashaaaa!" I called out as I walked into the common area.

Thankfully she's the only one here or else this could've been very embarrassing. I have a plan and I need her help.

"Uh oh." the red-headed ex-Russian assassin said. "What have you done now?" she smiled.

"I haven't done anything ... yet. I need your help to get it done." I smiled.

"What are you planning now?"

"You know how there's all this sexual tension between ..."

"Everybody knows about the sexual tension between you and Tony, Sierra. What about it? Last time we talked about it, he's been avoiding being alone with you." she asked, her eyebrows pulling together.

"Well, I've decided to take plunge and see if I can get him to act on it. If he doesn't do it tonight, I'll just keep to myself and live out this fantasy in my head."

"What's your plan?" she smiled.

"I knew I loved you for a reason. So, this is my plan." I said as we walked away.

*******

"Those two are trouble." Bruce said as he and Tony watched Natasha and Sierra leave the room just as they entered.

"Yeah ... trouble." Tony said, watching the brunette walk away.

"Tony, come on, just make a move already." Bruce said.

"What? Brucie ... you're telling me to make a move?"

"I already made mine." Bruce smirked.

"What? When did you do that?"

"Couple of weeks ago, you would've noticed if you weren't so transfixed on Sierra. Make a damn move." Bruce told him, sipping his green tea.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Bruce, I'm 14 years older than her. What the hell could she want with me?" He asked, looking back down at the tablet in his hands.

"The two of you flirt like it's your damn job, just make a move. The age factor clearly doesn't bother her." Bruce said.

"No, I think it's better this way."

"You're suffocating us all with the sexual tension, make a move before it's too late." Bruce told his friend, walking into the kitchen.

"Too late?" Tony muttered. "Bruce stop messing around, we've got a party to get ready for."

"Not another party." Bruce sighed.

********

"Okay, what about this one?" I asked Natasha.

"That's good but it doesn't have what you need." she said when she turned it around.

"True ... oh, I found it." I smiled, holding up the perfect dress for tonight.

"That it is and I found mine." she smiled.

"They're absolutely putty tonight, with the difference being that no matter the outcome of my night, you're still gonna get some. So if I don't, you're telling me all about it." I told her.

"We'll drag Wanda in here and get her to tell us about sexy time with Sam too." Nat said.

"Ooh, sounds like a plan."

"We're doing this regardless because I wanna hear about your night."

"Girl brunch tomorrow, out of the tower." I smiled.

"So, why exactly do you think this is gonna work?" she asked.

"Because I caught Tony watching porn."

"No way!"

"And the girl looked a lot like me. There's something else that I realized about him, Tony's got a daddy kink." I smirked.

"Oh boy ... I can see it though."

"Exactly."

We got ready together and I pulled on the slinky, small, short, silver number with think straps while Natasha pulled on a tight, little bit longer black dress, still slinky and sinful on her body. Heels, accessories, makeup, we made sure that we looked good before walking out.

***********

"Tony, what the hell is wrong with you?" Clint asked as they stood by the bar.

"He's anxious." Bruce said, clearly enjoying his friend's discomfort.

"About what?" Clint asked, always slightly clueless.

"Moves he's not making." Bruce said, making Clint laugh.

"Oh, you're talking about Sierra. Yeah, you're seriously missing out there. If I wasn't married ..."

"Shut up." Tony growled.

"I'm telling you Tony, you either make a move soon or you're gonna have to ..." Bruce started to say but he was interrupted.

"Or I'm gonna have to what?" Tony asked.

"Holy hell." Clint said, looking in the direction that Bruce was looking.

"What are ... oh fuck." Tony muttered after looking in the same direction.

The girls walked out of the elevator looking absolutely sinful. Natasha is beautiful, there's no denying that but Sierra ... she's stunning.

"Make a move Tony, or you're gonna have to watch someone else do it." Clint said as Steve and Bucky walked over to the girls and Bucky pulled Sierra away.

"Where the hell are they going?" he asked.

"Somewhere you're not." Clint smiled, knowing of Sierra's plan. "Bucky has the hots for her, Stark. If you don't want to lose out on your chance cause you're being a coward, I suggest you go do something."

Tony spoke to his guest throughout his party but always had Sierra in his sight. After almost losing her with Bucky earlier, he's made a conscious effort to always be able to see her.

************

"We have an audience." Bucky whispered in my ear.

"Everyone's an audience." I smiled.

"Stark has been watching you all night." he said.

"Well, he won't do anything about it so that's not my problem."

"You trying to make him act up?" Bucky asked.

"Maybe." I smirked.

"Bad girl, if only you didn't have the hots for him too." he sighed, brushing his knuckles over my cheek.

"You never know what might happen in a week or two Bucky." I said, feeling the goosies from the intense look in his eyes.

"Well, you know where to find me." he said before walking off.

I walked over to the bar and got a shot of tequila because that was, intense. If Tony doesn't act up, then I'll definitely act up with Bucky after a reasonable amount of time because he's delicious.

"You've been socializing." Tony suddenly said, handing me a glass of champagne.

"You trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me, Stark?" I asked, sipping the champagne because he only gets the good stuff.

"I'd never take advantage of you." he said, his eyes moving over my body but settling on my face.

"No, you wouldn't. You're not the type."

"Okay, what type am I?" he asked.

"You give me, soft dom vibes." I said, looking him up and down and settling on his lust-filled eyes.

"Maybe ..."

"What's a matter daddy? Cat got your tongue?" I asked, watching him stutter and spill some of his champagne.

"What did ..."

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you spill. Natasha's waiting for me." I told him, walking away.

"That was amazing." Natasha said when I walked over to her and Bruce.

"What did you just tell him?" Bruce asked.

"You'll have to find that out from him." I said, sipping my champagne again.

"You are something else, I'll be back. I'm gonna go check on him because I think you just broke him." Bruce said.

"And Tony Stark has finally found his match." Natasha said. "You really think this is gonna work?"

"I'm hoping so because the way that he looked at me ... I have high hopes and low expectations Nat."

By the end of the party, everyone was quick to leave because no one wanted to help with clean up. I took my heels off and started to pick up some of the trash sitting around because I can't stand it.

"Stop that." Tony said, watching me straighten up.

"It's fine, it's just a little bit." I told him.

"Sierra stop, that's what the cleaning people are for." he insisted.

"Fine, you going up?" I asked him.

"Yeah." he muttered, keeping his eyes on the floor.

My room is the floor beneath his and that works in my favor tonight. It's just me and Rhodey on this floor and thank God, Rhodey is gone for a while. When the elevator opened on my floor, I got out and called out to Tony before the doors could close.

"What's up?"

"I need a favor before you leave." I told him.

"Sure ... what's up?"

"Uh, Nat helped me get ready and zipped me up. I need help getting this off." I said, turning so that he could see the zipper and pulling my hair over my shoulder to leave my back bare.

"Uh ... I ... you ..."

"It's just a zipper ... Tony. Help me, please. If not, I'll just have to go see if Bucky's awake and ..." I pleaded, hitting him with pouty eyes that I know he's a sucker to.

"Yeah, fine, of course I'll help." he quickly said.

He got super close, closer than he needed but I wasn't complaining. My breath stopped short for a second when I felt his on my shoulder. He grabbed the zipper and lowered it as slowly as he could, letting his knuckles brush over the exposed skin. I let my breath out in a whoosh, feeling my skin on fire. When he realized I wasn't wearing a bra, there was a small groan from him that fed directly to my ego.

"You need help with anything else, dear?" he asked.

"Nothing that you'd be willing to help me with, daddy." I whispered, turning to look at him.

"Sierra ..." he growled and it did things to me.

"Good night Tony." I said, walking away and holding onto the front of my dress.

I barely made it to my front door when Tony spun me around and pressed me up against it. His lips were hot on mine, his hands branding fire into my skin as he moved them up my thighs and picked me up. I pulled away to breathe and his lips moved to my neck so I rolled my head to the side to give him better access.

"Don't start ...something ... you don't intend ... to finish." I moaned softly when he found my sweet spot.

"I'm gonna remember that." he said. "I'm gonna finish."

"Let me ... the door." I panted as he sucked on a certain spot that made my toes curl.

"No, we'll take this upstairs." he said, turning back to the elevator.

I knew Iron Man was strong but he's carrying me as if I weigh nothing, without the armor suit on.

"Tony ..."

"You knew what you were doing, taunting me all night." he growled as he put me down and spun me around.

My dress is holding on by the barely there straps and his hands moved inside to cup my breasts, making me sigh out, my head falling back on his shoulders.

"Crap ..." he sighed.

"What ... don't like?" I asked, grinding back against the impressive boner I can feel.

"Like too much. I knew that if I touched you once, it wouldn't be enough." he said, kissing my shoulder softly.

"It doesn't have to be once." I whispered, turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck, getting on my toes to kiss him.

He picked me up again just before the elevator doors opened and walked into his floor basically. This entire floor is his and I've never been up here. I'm too distracted to actually look around.

"Sofa's right ... there." I muttered between kisses no his neck.

"No way, I'm taking you to my bed."

"Whatever you want, daddy." I smirked, looking up at him through my lashes.

"How the hell did you know about that?" he asked, sitting down with me on top of him and pulling both of us back.

"A girl has her ways."

I started to pull his shirt off and noticed his apprehension ... the arc reactor. He let me pull it off though and I kissed down his chest and around the small metal circle in his chest.

"Sierra ..." he groaned.

"Yes daddy?"

"Oh fuck." he said, closing his eyes.

"Come here baby girl." he said.

"But I wanted to ..."

"Come here, Sierra." he ordered and I swear it made me gush.

Moving back up his body, he pulled me in and kissed me as if our lives depended on it and again, I'm not complaining. He flipped us over and pulled the dress off, leaving me in a pair of very tiny panties.

"I'm going to hell." he groaned, rubbing his hands over his face.

"Why is that?" I asked, leaning on my arms as he moved between my legs but remained in the kneeling upright position just watching me.

"I'm 14 years older than ..."

"I don't care ... I like you Tony, a lot. Now we can keep doing whatever this is or I can go back to my room and finish myself. Or I can get Bucky to help me." I told him.

"You've been a very naughty girl tonight." he said, leaning both of us back down so that he could kiss my neck.

"How long did it take you to realize I was ... mmm"

"Longer than I'm willing to admit because I was very distracted by your shiny short dress and how long these gorgeous legs look. Who was in on it?" he asked, pulling back to look at me with a smug smirk.

"Natasha, Clint, Wanda knows but wasn't involved."

"Tincan?"

"He found out but had nothing to do with it. Making you a little jealous was just an added bonus." I smiled.

"So you planned all of this out?" he asked, hovering over me, amusement sparkling in his eyes.

"Yeah."

"What if it didn't work and I held strong?" he asked, slowly sliding his fingers over my thigh.

"I was ... hmm ..."

"Use your words, baby." he insisted.

"Was gonna stop ... oh God." I moaned as he pushed my panties to the side and brushed his finger over my clit. "Gonna stop flirting ... keep things ... oh fuck ... respectable ... professional. Please Tony ..."

"Well, I'm glad I broke today. Was the dress thing part of your plan?" he asked, smirking as he pushed one finger into me.

"Hmm ... yes ... picked specially for the zipper." I replied, grabbing his forearm.

"That's it baby, ride it out." he whispered, adding a second finger as I moved my hips in tandem.

"Fuck ... Tony ..."

"Who?" he asked, stopping all movement.

"Please daddy." I pleaded, panting softly.

"That's it ... now, how did you know about that?" he asked.

"I was ... checking cameras and ... saw you watching porn on ... your tablet."

"I knew you were." he growled, moving his fingers faster as he leaned in to play with my breasts, moving between both of them.

"What?" I moaned.

"I knew you were checking the cameras that day. I kept it on and stood in the second lab just to make sure you saw. Thankfully I was able to find a girl who looked similar to you but ... no one can compare." he stated.

"Tony ... fuck, please daddy." I pleaded feeling the orgasm getting closer.

"You gonna cum for daddy?" he asked and I swear I almost hit my orgasm at that moment.

"Please ..." I pleaded, trying to close my legs or press my thighs together or something to get some relief.

"It's okay baby, you can cum." he said and suddenly his head was between my legs and my blood pressure elevated through the stratosphere.

"Oh fuck ... fuck ... yes, right there." I moaned loudly.

There was no break, my first orgasm hit and he continued eating me out through a second one in quick procession. My thighs were shaking, my hands pulled at his hair and he seemed to like it. It made him moan right into my pussy which had me flying very high. The third orgasm hit me and I couldn't take anymore, I was too sensitive, over sensitive and I pushed him away, breathing heavily into the mattress.

"I knew that would happen." he said, kneeling in between my legs again.

"You'd give me three orgasms?" I asked, still breathing unsteadily.

"No, once I got a taste, I wouldn't want to stop." he said, moving to lay next to me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"You're much younger, I've got this thing in my chest, I'm pretty reckless, there's ..."

"Do you always put yourself down like this?" I asked, turning and laying on top of him.

His hands moved to my waist, keeping me in place but I tugged away, kneeling in between his legs.

"Yeah, self-deprecating sort." he chuckled.

"I'm into older men, clearly, I always have been. I don't care about that thing in your chest, I'm also reckless which could be a problem. I'm here Tony, only if you want me to be."

"I have problems being open with my emotions." he admitted, grabbing my hand and pulling me back on top of him.

"That's something we can work on ... if you want." I whispered against his lips, moving away to kiss his cheek, nuzzle his neck and he let out a deep sigh.

"Maybe ..."

"What do you want, daddy?" I asked, knowing that a change of topic was necessary.

"I want you and I want to be enough for you." he said, cupping my face in his hands.

"You are enough Tony. I've been infatuated with you since I arrived and then I got to know you and even though it's hard for you to say, I know that you care about me. You care about all of us. It's the little things, how you make sure that there's our favorite brands of our favorite things. The way you made sure we all had creature comfort things in our apartments. It is just in the way that you take care of people, I know that you care."

"It's different." he said.

"What's different?"

"You, the way that I care about you. I tried not to and I fought it and I figured if I stood away I could stop it. I couldn't stop it and seeing Bucky with his arms around you most of the night reinforced the fact that I don't want to stop it. I want you Sierra." He said, pressing his lips to mine.

"Okay then we see where this goes?" I asked, sitting up and rocking my hips softly over his hard dick.

"Yeah, I know where I want that to go." he said, bucking his hips up.

"Do you, daddy?" I whispered.

"I'm going to hell but I really do like to hear you say that. I think my brain short-circuited for a second when you said it earlier." he smiled.

"That was really fun. Did you tell Bruce why you short-circuited?"

"Nope, that's a secret best kept between the two ... oh fuck ... the two of us." he said as I lined his dick up and slid down on it, dropping my head back at the absolute pleasure.

"Oh God." I muttered, placing my hands on his chest.

"Fuck that feels good." he groaned, placing his hands behind his head. "Go ahead, baby, ride daddy and make yourself feel good."

"As you wish."

Using his chest as leverage, I started slowly and I could see he was fighting to let me keep that slow pace. Then I started to speed up a little and his hands moved to my waist, thrusting up when I came down, the base of his dick coming in contact with my clit each time. I managed to keep a good enough pace but it wasn't fast enough for Tony. He held onto me tightly and started thrusting faster into me, bringing me to an orgasm quickly.

"Fuck daddy ... so good." I sighed, laying on his chest again, a thin coat of sweat covering us both.

"I'm not done with you. Hands and knees baby." he said.

"Hmm, making up for what old man?" I asked, getting into the requested position.

"Jesus, I need a picture of this to take with me on missions you're not going on." he said.

"Maybe next time."

"Really?" He asked and the tone of his voice made me laugh.

"You gonna do something here?" I asked, wiggling a little.

"Baby ... you didn't use a condom." he said.

"I know you're clean because I hacked into the medical records and I know that I'm clean, plus I've got the implant." I said.

"Well, if that's the case ..." he said as he thrust into me again.

In this position it all felt different but equally delicious as before. Something about having him on top of me when he bent down to kiss my shoulder, placing small kisses on my spine just felt right. He wrapped his arm around me and made small circles around my clit, making my knees almost give out but he held on. Tony brought me to another two orgasms before he had his. Filling me up in a way that seemed to bring him a lot of pleasure.

As we were catching our breath, I turned to look at him and he placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose, making me crinkle my face.

"You really are adorable." he said, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me closer.

"Hmm ... I am tired." I yawned.

"Shower and then you can sleep." he countered.

"I'll go to my ..."

"No, you'll shower here and stay here." he said, picking me up.

"Tony ..."

"No, I've had you now. I'm not letting go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.1K 134
a collection of romanogers one shots! - credits go to all rightful owners.
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
815K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
57.8K 967 21
A collection of one shots featuring the Avengers and Spiderman