๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | KV

By callmezyee

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ '๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š" Publish... More

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ &' ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“…๐“Ž๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
sรจx scene playlist..
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ending

26

4.5K 166 241
By callmezyee

2 months later...

It was March and Alexus was now 5 months pregnant. She still had not told the world and she was glad that her weight had not filled out yet, but she knew that it would soon.

She woke up to kisses being placed all over her face. Her eyes fluttered open as started giggling.

"Stop it," she smiled.

He placed his face in her neck, wanting to create a hickey and she let it happen.

When he was done he moved from her neck, kissing up her jaw line, going to her lips.

"Happy birthday fat mama," Scarr told her smiling.

"Thank you so much," she said as he handed her a plate of food filled with breakfast.

"You cooked for meee," she drug out.

"Yes, and only for you," he laughed, "Now gimme kiss."

"No, I haven't brushed my teeth yet," she pouted.

"You acting like I haven't fucked you out your sleep and kissed you while doing it," he rolled his eyes, grabbing his plate.

She felt her face get from his words, "Shut up."

Over the past two months, Alexus and Alexander had gotten closer. The two of them are still friends, but her pregnancy hormones had kicked in was horny. He offered to help, and now here they were.

After eating her food, and watching 'Criminal Minds' as she did, she scroled through instagram seeing all the post that her friends had made about her.

After reading, she'd realized that she was pregnant on her 21st birthday. She laughed at the thought before going to the bathroom to get ready for her birthday.

-

-

After finishing her morning routine and showering, she was heading down the stairs.

"Wait," Scarr grabbed her hand before her foot even touched the first step. He pulled out his phone and started recording before telling her she could walk down.

Once she saw the surprise she gasped in amazement. Everyone had gotten her gifts and sat them up in different sections.

She turned and looked at the camera, feeling tears brimming her eyes. She damned her hormones.

"Thank y'all so much for everything, I love y'all so much," she smiled "I'm so hapy to have a family like y'all on my 21st birthday. Thank y'all for being there for me and making this day amazing."

He stopped recording, "How you know I was sending this to them?"

"Because if I gave somebody a gift I would want to see their reaction too," she shrugged.

She went and looked at everyone's gifts.

She was even surprised when she saw that she had something from Dayvon.

Jayda's Gift

Scarr's Gift

Dess' Gift

Durk's gift

Blay/Blaine's gift

Booka's gift

Shayla's Gift... pretends that a 'A'

India's gift

India's Card: Heyy, pretty girl. I just want you to know that I love you and the baby in your belly sooo much! You made me feel so welcome and you're the closest thing that I have to a sister, so I wanted to spoil you for your 21st. I hope that you enjoy your day and your gifts fat mama❤️.

Von's Gift

Alexus and Dayvon were now on cordial terms. She'd no longer voiced her feelings to him, she kept them to herself. They only spoke if it was about their child or planning something for it. Also, if the baby was active in her stomach, she would facetime him to let him see. It seemed that when she did though the baby started moving more.

-

-

-

Scarr pulled his car into the Venue that Lexx's birthday dinner was being held at.

After getting out of the car, he went to her side opening the door and helping her out of it.

"Thank you," she looked up at him.

"Girl you know its anything for you," he slightly pulled her arm, leading her inside.

"Happy Birthday," everyone said as she walked into the building.

The gathering wasn't small, but it wasn't too large either. She specifically told her family that she didn't want to be around anyone that she didn't know especially since she was pregnant and wanted it to get out on her own terms.

She felt her heart warm as she walked to the table and saw her favorite people. Durk, India, Shayla, Booka, Blay, Jayda, Dess, Kayla and Von. Scarr was standing beside her.

She looked next to Dayvon and seen Asian Doll on her phone.

Von had told them her real name, but she didn't want people that she barely knew calling her that. So they all stuck with Asian.

"We got all your favorite fruits and foods over there on the table," Blay pointed, and she poked her lip out and hugged him.

"We put all the alcohol upstairs, so you won't be tempted. Plus, we know yo' pregnant ass won't all the way up there," Booka laughed.

She put her middle finger up, and Blay popped it.

"You're pregnant?!" Shayla semi yelled.

"Bitch calm down," Dess mugged.

"Yeah, I was keeping it under wraps," Lexx glared and Booka and he just turned the other way, avoiding her gaze.

"Nobody but me was surprised Lexx. It seemed like everyone knew this but me. I thought I was your best friend," she said. India and Jayda both dry laughed, then high fived each other.

"I was going to tell you when I told everyone else," she tried to break it to her gently.

"You barely even hang around me anymore. You don't go out with me, you don't even call me. Is this because I like Von. I've seen the way you look at him."

"No, I've just been busy and tired all the time. And no is not about no damn Von, I didn't even know that you liked him. You've been drifting away from me, even before I got pregnant. I even invited you out with me and India and you said no," Lexx argued back.

"Girl please," Shayla said before walking out.

Alexus didn't even care. She didn't want any stress at all.

-

-

-

Alexus had just given a toast to everyone to everyone that came out to help her celebrate her 21st birthday. She went into the bathroom to use it and washed her hands when she was done.

She was drying her hands on paper towels when Dayvon came into the bathroom.

"You do know that this is the ladies restroom," she told him as he locked the door.

"I know," he said plainly. He started walking towards her.

"Then wha-," she was cut off by a harsh kiss being placed on her lips.

"Now is not the time to be talking," he said and kissed again. He didn't stop until he was damn near breathless.

He trailed his finger up leg, feeling for her panties so he could pull them down.

He put his hand around her neck, "Where the fuck yo panties at Alexus?"

"The line was going to show," she said and bit her lip.

He brought his hand down to pussy, able to feel the heat radiating. He swiped his fingers back and forth on her slit.

"You already wet for me," he smirked, and dropped to his knees.

"Pretty ass pussy," He lifted her leg, put it over his shoulder, and instantly started to devour her.

She held the back of his head, moaning in pleasure.

"Mhmm," he moaned, and the vibration sent a pleasurable feeling through her clit.

"Fuck, right there," she moaned out as he inserted his fingers instantly finding her spot.

He curled his fingers, pushing them into her. He looked up at her as her face frowned up in pleasure.

"I'm about to cum," she cried, feeling a knot form in her stomach.

"Let me taste it, please mama," he intentionally dropped his voice to make it sexier.

"Fuck Von," she said as her juices flowed out of her, as he continued to finger fuck her through the orgasm.

Once she was done, he cleaned her up and got to his feet. He leaned down to her height and took her in a kiss more passionate than the last. She melted into it and threw her arms around his neck.

He reached down and undid his pants, and took out his dick.

Before she knew it, Lexx was against the wall, his tip penetrating her.

Once he was halfway in, they both moaned at the feeling.

"It feels like you got tighter," he told her, holding back his nut already.

"It feels like you got bigger," she said threw her head back as he started thrusting in and out of her.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum," she bit her lip.

"I miss this shit so bad," he kissed her lips and she creamed around him.

She screamed into the kiss, and he was holding back. He wanted her to cum for him again.

"Awee shit," she said once he finally pulled away.

"Cum for me again Alexus," he started thrusting into her faster. She clenched around him once she heard the way her name rolled off his tongue.

"Fuck, I miss this. I miss you," her face formed into a pout.

"I miss you too mama," he took his thumb and started rubbing her clit rapidly.

He moaned once she clenched around him.

She loved his moans.

"I wanna cum," she panted.

"Cum for me," he told her.

"Cum with me," she pouted, and he knew that he was going to give in.

He put his head roughly thrusting in her neck and bit softly at the spot as she clawed at is back.

"Shit," he said when he thrust faltered because he clenched around him.

"Can I cum inside you," he asked and she nodded.

Once he realized the mistake she purposefully made, he slapped her face.

"What I told you about using your words," he told her, and she smiled lazily.

"You can nut in me," she told him and he did just that.

Feeling his warm semen splash on her walls triggered her orgasm and she started squirted around him. Her juices trying to push him out.

"Shit Lexxi," he said still releasing inside of her. He felt his cum thicken when she started grinding back and forth on him.

"Let it all for me," she mumbled.

-

-

They cleaned themselves up, after calming down.

"What was this," she asked him.

"Birthday dick," he smirked at her, and she laughed.

"Seriously," she smiled.

"I was serious though. I wanted to give you birthday dick," he told her.

"So, you still with Asian," she asked, and he nodded.

"This meant nothing to you," she tilted her head to the side.

"I wouldn't say that, but this doesn't mean that we're back together," he explained.

"You told me you missed me," she rolled her eyes.

"People say a lot of things during sex. I could've just told you I wanted to marry you while I was deep in yo' stomach," he laughed,

"Akekekekekekekeke, get the fuck out my face," she walked towards the door, pulling at it.

"I locked it," he pulled her arm and turned her around.

"I see that dumbass. Now let me go so I can unlock it," she looked up at him.

"Calm down before you stress yourself out," he put his hands on her shoulder. She harshly shrugged them off.

"Stress me out. Stress me the fuck out?! You kissed me, told me you missed me, ate me, and fucked me soo damn good all to tell me it was for fucking nothing! I thought this was reconciliation, but you just wanted to fuck. I was trying so hard to move on and its already hard enough carrying your baby. A reminder of us, something that we created. Just for you to come back and fuck me up like this. The only reason I did this is because I thought you wanted us back," she pushed him away from her.

"What in the hell is wrong with you? Am I not supposed to be happy or heal without you?" tears started slipping out, but she didn't care. She needed him to see her hurt.

"I should've left yo' ass in that cell."

She quickly unlocked the door and walked out into the party.

"Hey you guys, I'm tired. I'm going to go home now," she told them once they made it back to the table.

"See y'all-," Alexus cut him off.

"Scarr you can stay and go home tonight. I'm just going home to sleep. There's already a car outside for me," she told him.

"Oh okay," he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

She suddenly wanted to be away from when all the two of them did was spend time together unless they were working.

She walked over to him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you for everything," she whispered in his ear and he nodded to her.

"I'll walked you out," Blay and Booka said at the same time, and everyone told her goodbye

They both got up from theirs chairs and started towards the door.

"You okay," Blay asked.

"Somebody messing with you," Booka asked.

"I'm fine," she answered both of them.

"You sure lil Lexxi. You know we always here for you. I'm your brother too girl," he joked.

"I know y'all always got me. And its Bigg Lexx over here," she stuck her tongue out and twerked a little.

"That's why you pregnant now," Booka laughed.

"Get yo' hood rat ass in this car," Blaine shook his head.

She got in and rolled the window down, "I love y'all good night."

Happy Saturday, first Saturday of the year guys ❤️

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

rate the scene for me.

how do y'all feel about the characters so far?⬇️

Dayvon?

Alexus?

Durk/ Derrick?

Blay/Blaine?

Booka?

Shayla?

Asian Doll?

Dess?

Jayda?

Scarr?

India?

vote for me...

finished: January 2, 2022 \ 8:58 pm

2,479 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.8K 15
๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ?? ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ
416K 12.2K 51
" ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š–๐šŠ ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ, ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŽ๐š– ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐š–." PSA: READ AT...
1.3M 44.9K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
1.4M 56.6K 56
"You helped me ๐„๐’๐‚๐€๐๐„" | ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐—‚๐—†๐—‰๐–ฝ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐—’๐—„๐—‚๐—‹๐–บ๐–บ ๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ 2020-